| Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers|
Registration for our community is completely free! If you agree to abide by our rules below, you should press the "Agree" button, which will enable you to register. If you do not agree, press the "Cancel" button.|
Your Registration and User Account |
Registration to the UndergroundHipHop.com Forums is available to all individuals who are 17 years of age and older. If you agree to the terms provided here, you are acknowledging willfully and truthfully that you are of the required age stated above. Anyone below the age of 17 that completes this registeration is in fact violating this user agreement which in turn releases UndergroundHipHop.com, LLC and all respective employees of legal repercussions brought about by an underage registrant or the family of an underage registrant.
All user accounts are governed by and subject to the following rules:
- UndergroundHipHop.com Forums access is limited to persons age 17 and over.
- The messages posted through these forums are the expressed views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of UndergroundHipHop.com.
- Use of a registered account is expressly limited to the registered user. Your account may not be transferred or shared with any other party, temporarily or permanently.
- You agree to bear sole responsibility for all use of your account including but not limited to posted words, thoughts, content, and images. It is also the sole responsibility of the registered user to protect the confidentiality of their password.
- You agree to provide an accurate email address. UndergroundHipHop.com may, at its sole discretion, suspend any account that is found to contain an invalid email address. Updates to your email address are made from your Profile Page.
- UndergroundHipHop.com and its Forum moderators reserve the right to at anytime remove images or posts that it finds inappropriate or otherwise offensive. UndergroundHipHop.com also reserves the right to ban a registered user (and in certain instances, the IP address) if the company finds a user to be in violation of this agreement.
Rules of Online Behavior
UndergroundHipHop.com does employ the use of moderators in each of the listed forums. While these moderators do their best to monitor posts in message boards, or any other user-created content, it is impossible to screen every post or comment. UndergroundHipHop.com and the Forum moderators reserve the right to monitor said content and to remove any objectionable material at any time, at our sole discretion. By participating in message boards, or any other services provided by UndergroundHipHop.com, you acknowledge that you may encounter material that you find offensive. UndergroundHipHop.com, LLC disclaims any responsibility for said material.
By participating in any service of UndergroundHipHop.com, you agree not to:
- post pornography, racist slurs or images, or otherwise violent content
- attach files to messages that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of another's computer
- participate in such a way as to undermine the operation of UndergroundHipHop.com, a forum, or other UndergroundHipHop.com's service
- use a message board or other service to harass others
- use our forums to disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, libelous, threatening, infringing, obscene, or - unlawful material or information.
- violate any copyright law, or other intellectual property law,
- violate any criminal statute
- engage in computer activity commonly known as a Denial of Service attack
- promote the violation of this agreement
- Any attempt to manipulate forum rankings by artificially inflating counts of message views, postings or other items used in determining the forum's standing will be considered a violation of this agreement, and subject to any and all punitive actions specified herein for such violations, including closure of forum and termination of account.
- UndergroundHipHop.com, LLC disclaims all liability for messages appearing on message boards and other materials created by UndergroundHipHop.com users. UndergroundHipHop.com has no responsibility for such content and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you.
- Use of distribution lists in electronic mail or other mass electronic mailings is strictly prohibited.
- By participating in the UndergroundHipHop.com Forums, you agree not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely represent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Message boards and other services provided by UndergroundHipHop.com may not be used for unauthorized electronic commerce. Use of any UndergroundHipHop.com service, including but not limited to message boards and Web pages, for the sale of products or services (including participation in any affiliate program other than that operated by UndergroundHipHop.com) is prohibited. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations, and "flooding" are inappropriate in this BB. If, in the sole discretion of UndergroundHipHop.com, you are found to be using the UndergroundHipHop.com Forums for any inappropriate commercial purpose, UndergroundHipHop.com reserves the right to take legal action to end said activity.
- UndergroundHipHop.com may terminate your account if it believes, in its sole discretion, that you have violated any of the terms of this agreement, or that you have engaged in any behavior that UndergroundHipHop.com believes, in its sole discretion, is harmful to the operation of UndergroundHipHop.com
- UndergroundHipHop.com reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever personal information that we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
I agree to the terms stated above and I am at least 17 years of age.