UndergroundHipHop.com
Forum: UndergroundHipHop.com Hip Hop Discussion Board
Topic: 1st House Of Pain Album Is Better Than Anything Eminem Has Released

AuthorTopic posted on: Monday, December 26, 2011 7:04:29 PM
Van Der Sloot reps G UNIT
Total Posts: 176

The 1st House of Pain album is better than anything Eminem has ever released. I am a fan of both. But the 1st House of Pain album shits on anything Eminem has ever done. Eminem has even stated in the past that he wanted to be like them.
Jump Around still gets played all over the world almost 20 years later. In fact it never really went away. Jump Around is actually one of the weakest songs on the album. It definitely is a classic song though.
TERMOYL
Total Posts: 206
This post is gonna hurt hunky junky's feelings... which is a good thing.
Shit. Even Eminem has even said the album is a classic. You can get state a better argument for my case than that.
All of the beats on the album are fucking amazing.
vinyl4life
Total Posts: 8976
Not only is HOP's 2nd album better than the first,it's one of the most underrated hip-hop album's ever.

Quantrell Bishop
Total Posts: 825
same as it ever was is a great album

first album is ok

truth crushed to earth is good

slim shady lp destroys all of them tho be honest
mulletarse
Total Posts: 738
I have never heard a good Eminem album, but all of HOP's were great.
greasy bastard
Total Posts: 6094
House of Pains first 2 albums were definitely classics. I think Eminem has 1 maybe 2 classic albums under his belt...If Eminem came out with an entire album of him just freestyling and fucking around I think it would shit on a lot of albums. His latest Tim Westwood session couldve been a classic ep easily.
Slip Shady LP is good but the 1st House of Pain album has the edge as far as the beats are concerned.
Big Brotha D
Total Posts: 3014
1st House of Pain's album is a classic but no way in hell it can compete with Eminem's catalogue.
Dr Demise
Total Posts: 2685
HOP's third album is the best...
dago egglet
Total Posts: 257
Thats not saying much considering Eminem has a girls voice and hes a corny white boy wigger who steals everyone elses rhyme style.
Quantrell Bishop
Total Posts: 825
cosign breath control: check
rroyal
Total Posts: 4187
First two House Of Pain albums are 3.5 stars. They had many great singles and remixes. But Slim Shady LP, Mathers Mathers LP and Eminem Show all are better than those two albums.

Where in Amsterdam are you from?

My boy Joran is from Arnhem.
People are neglecting the fact that a lot of Eminem's beats have been shit. This fact alone gives House Of Pain the edge.
crOwcaine
Total Posts: 7407
one of my favorite records of all time. I'd rather have this album than everything Em's ever done, definitely.
CERTIFIED HATER
Total Posts: 5229
eminem can rap but all his albums are wack and full of wack production....house of pain for the win...
mulletarse
Total Posts: 738
mAdkAp, it was because on "Shamrocks & Shenanigans", Everlast rapped, "You make me sick like Strawberry Qwik" and on "Feel It" he said "Bringing the West Coast back to the Easy Coast, where it all started, what are you retarded from all of that jerri curl drip starting to drip, soaking in your brain."
TittyMath
Total Posts: 940
You're trying to compare a golden era classic to a dude who made a bunch of shitty cornball radio hits.

The only shit em ever did that was dope was with rawkus
DJ Muggs shits all over Eminem as far as production goes.
luke perry
Total Posts: 5475
why did cypress hill have beef with house of pain? didnt cypress say something like ''house of pain aint down with us'' on their third album? been a while since i listened to that album so maybe i dont know what i'm talking about.
heater445
Total Posts: 440
once again I also agree same as it ever was and truth crushed were better than there first album although I do love the pete rock remixes
Many of you are neglecting he fact that all of Eminem's albums are filled with less than impressive production.

TRANSLATION: A LOT OF THE BEATS ON HIS ALBUMS ARE SHIT
orien
Total Posts: 9709
lol at people defending eminems "catalog"

what fuckin catalog. he has 2 very good albums (1 of them being classic, maybe) and 1 ok album.

2 good albums and 1 ok is not a great catalog.
The Marshall Mathers LP has a lot of shit beats on it. It is far from being a classic album.
vinnny blanc
Total Posts: 3917
the song off the 2nd album wit diamond d is betta than anything fem has done
The House of Pain's beats are so much more nicer and a lot of Eminem's beats are shit so therefore the overall listening experience of listening to House of Pain is better than Eminem.
orien
cosign the dutch serial killer.

MM LP is weak as fuck to me. the beats on 80% of the tracks make me want to light the shit on fire.
BuckThaDevil
Total Posts: 339
Remember how bad Everlast got dissed by Eminem? That song "Quitters"? Fuck that was funny! Then he re did Pac's "Hit em Up".

"Fatboy murdered on wax an killed, fuck wit me an take a heart pill....u know."

That was the last time Everlast said another thing about Em on record. He knew he got fuckin bodied.
Looking back Eminem probably now wishes he chose better producers for his beats as he now realizes his back catalog is mostly forgettable garbage that has not aged very well and will not stand the test of time.
Mudvein6
Total Posts: 53
"How could you diss me, bitch?
I liked you, thought you was alright for a white dude"

Eminem - (I Remember)

That was one of many disses aimed at Everlast.
Thats the only evidence or anything close to Eminem wanting to "BE LIKE THEM" so if you don't mind could you back this up with some proof.

Also, look at Eminem today, where is House of Pain?
Chill Minded
Total Posts: 97
^
you ever heard of La Coka Nostra lmao
Mudvein6
yes I heard of it...

What's ur point china???
Mudvein6
Do you think Coka Nostra did better work than Shady?

LCN would cave been invincible with Eminem in it , what about Necro?

ughholivermccall
Total Posts: 350
u rep g unit? then you rep homsexuality and man to man sex...faggot
orien
lol its funny how any post where Em gets noticed gets atleast 50 replies here still.

honestly like i said. i think Em was a great battle rapper, lyrically he was on point. but still he only had what i would call 2 good albums.

his catalog for the most part is shit. and i dont understand why he's still trying to make beats. his beats are always terrible.
Eminem's beats are shit.
crackheadsmurfism
Total Posts: 1880
reguardless of all the other shit being spoken in this post , to think everlast one that battle......from a lyrical standpoint listen to the disses , em butt fucked him , everlast can no longer rap
B-Flat88
Total Posts: 15
you can't compare Em's albums to HOP's albums, because there two different time periods...but what you can do is look and see how those albums did against other albums of that era. Now, to say that Eminem is wack is just way disrespectful, unless you can do better. And another thing alot of Em's production matched the emotion of his lyrics..like for instance, i remember when Ras Kass-Soul on Ice came out, critics were saying the same thing, but the beats match his style. How does Lupe Fiasco sound over a commerical beat? case closed.

Click here to print this page or use your web browser's print function.