Photobucket

Photobucket

Shes about 60 now, would you still hit?

(kenneth)
Total Posts: 1668

ya probably
Dr. Rebel
Total Posts: 8782
you been looking through vintage playboys?

me and my girl was trying to figure out why women in the 40's and 50's had like torpedo shaped boobs

i think it was cause of the crazy pointy bras but idk
uncle tomahawk
Total Posts: 4283
lol

I would have to set up a powerpoint project that would replay these pics over and over while we were bonin it up.
uncle tomahawk
Naw no lookin through old playboys, but googled torpedo titties and came across her name.

I fuckin love the torpedo tits, the world was such a good place before implants came into existence.

These bitches still roam the earth, I seen a girl at a teriyaki restaurant by the univesity of washington who had some big pointed boobs poppin out her shirt it was great. I'm not even a boob guy I stay with my eyes directed at ass all day everyday but torpedo tits I make an exception for.
Dr. Rebel
i'm telling you, it was old school bras
uncle tomahawk
they should go back to those bras then.

Rene Zellwigger
Total Posts: 1528
nice very nice
EUGENICS_LEVY
Total Posts: 6158
periscope vag
uncle tomahawk
maybe some answers on torpedo tits, havent read yet.

http://jezebel.com/5561224/when-your-breast-shape-goes-out-of-style?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+jezebel%2Ffull+%28Jezebel%29
Dr. Rebel
i read that and it sucked
uncle tomahawk
yeah it did.

uncle tomahawk
Well why don't you do us all a favor and put them bitches on the internet.

Or else...it didnt happen.
DJ Jon
Total Posts: 41775
imagine that walrus comin atcha wit da grabby hands.
-Rolls Da 6-
Total Posts: 832
i had a girl with two nipples on one tit
NeWbY WTF
Total Posts: 2743
The implants still can resemble torpedos if you get the tear drop shape. Most women go with the round, but tear drop is an option.
danilynne
Total Posts: 1030
she's beautiful but i'm a fan of round tits.

body shapes were completely different in the 50's, 60's & 70's Reb. as part of a presentation on eating disorders in college i had the evolving shape of women decade by decade. i wish i knew where it was.

betty page 50's

twiggy 60's

Lauren Hutton 70's

Christie Brinkley 80's

Kate Moss 90's

Gisele Bundchen 2000's

it goes in cycles...we like a bit of meat then no meat and so on.

back and fourth forever

NeWbY WTF
I am a fan of round as well. The torpedo titties are unattractive imo......a friend of mine did the tear drop implants with the high profile option and hers don't look good at all. They look like long tube torpedos.......waste of money imo......round moderate profile is the way to go.
NeWbY WTF
Agreed the presentation of body types was very interesting. And yes a little meat on the bones is important. Skinny bone showing chics are not sexy. They do look good in some clothing, but nothing that would show any skin....or bones.
danilynne
Total Posts: 1030
of course the fashion world is more extreme than actual society however our culture (women) takes cues from the fashion industry & what's popular.

there was a really interesting study done on a tribe who was not exposed to western media they're entire lives...there was no instance of eating disorders prior to exposure, once they were introduced to western media eating disorders developed & weight loss occured.
Obama Bin Laden
Total Posts: 1683
I prefer the hamtits .....
NOT
TheIronChef
Total Posts: 5268
I used to hook up with this Korean girl with huge torpedo tits. The great thing about them is that you can mash em together and suck on BOTH her nipples at the same time. She'd go crazy when I did this. My gf is Chinese and has about the same size tits but they're rounded so I can't really do that with her. I love tits.
vitaly yaksminov
Total Posts: 1895
Ya'll seen them Kat Dennings jawns?

Now those are some titties for this generation.
uncle tomahawk
Those are some nice ass tiddies, too bad shes white as old dog shit tho.

Who told these bitches to chime in with their blither blather?

You dont know whats good for you, torpedo tiddies are the lords greatest creation besides small waist and big ass cheeks.
lectraduct
Total Posts: 2688
these are perfect

That white bitch that the op poasted has floppy milk maids with stretch marks...blech

Click here to print this page or use your web browser's print function.