UndergroundHipHop.com
Forum: UndergroundHipHop.com General Discussion Board
Topic: Yo Where Can I Watch A Serbian Film Online For Free...

AuthorTopic posted on: Monday, April 11, 2011 3:02:41 PM
One Else
Total Posts: 3783
cont - without filling out any retarded ass surveys or goin through any of that tedious bullshit??? Been hearing alot of hype about this movie and i think its time i see what its all about.
Maffmatics
Total Posts: 18459
Go to a Serbian cinema
goddamn broham
Total Posts: 11425
Yup they're filled with Serbian films.
One Else
LOL no i mean the movie "A Serbian Film"
cameleon
Total Posts: 424
http://gledanjefilmova.blogspot.com/2011/01/srpski-film-serbian-film-2010-free.html
One Else
Oh shit it actually worked! Good lookin
Orien
Total Posts: 9709
why dont you just dl it, watch and delete like normal motherfuckers. this streaming video shit is for 11 yr olds and youtube faggots.
goddamn broham
Total Posts: 11425
Actually it's the other way around, graduate.
ace freely
Total Posts: 14540
lol im so curious but i cant bring myself to watch it. call me a pussy or whatever but i ... i just cant.
F. L. A. K.
Total Posts: 5699
^ pussy
One Else
Wow that was actually a damn good fuckin movie! But i cant say if it was the most disturbing movie of all time due to the fact that that was only the 98 minute censored version. The uncut versions running time clocks in at about 110 minutes. The thing is even as fucked up as the ideas are in this film(and believe me the ideas in this film are probably the most fucked up ideas used in the history of film) the way that they are presented takes away from the disturbing nature of it all imo. Dont get me wrong now this film is extremely well made but the way it is shot on such a high budget gives it this look that makes it obvious that what we are watchin is ONLY a movie as appose to movies like Mordum and Regoregitated Sacrifice where it almost looks like something that shot on home video and the boundary between reality and film is blurred to the point where u dont know if what your watching is only a movie or an actual snuff film. Thats what REALLY makes a film disturbing for me personally. Theres also a couple of points in A Serbian film where u can just tell its fake ie. when the two dudes are jumping the main charactor and the guys come up behind them and snap their necks. When something like that happens it totally takes away and detaches u from the film due to the fact that u are left thinking about how fake the effect was instead of truly experiencing the scene for what it was meant to b. Again this is just my personal opinion and i havent even seen the uncut version yet so untill then everything i just said was pretty much irrelevant.
greasy bastard
Total Posts: 6233
Have you seen 3 guys 1 hammer yet? That made me give up on looking for disgusting movies/videos to watch.
NoHeadlights
Total Posts: 35240
noice
truebOuta
Total Posts: 13446
how the fuk can u watch the censored version of this!?
One Else
U got a link to the uncensored version?
One Else
Ps. Three guys one hammer is the only thing ive ever watched that actually made me physically sick. But instead of putting off my fascination for watching fucked up shit it did the exact opposite.
One Else
I just respect ppl that have the balls to push the limits of cinema and im naturally drawn to fucked up shit so i just go with my instinct.
rico tardo
Total Posts: 1089
lol
One Else
Finally found a link to the uncut version of A serbian Film and just got done watching it. First off this is definately not the most disturbing movie ever made. The content is extremely disturbing but the delivery just doesnt match up when u compare it to movies like Philosophy of a Knife, August Undergrounds Mordum, Penance, Regoregitated Sacrifice etc... The list goes on and on.

Anyway heres a link to part 1 and 2 of the uncut version of A Serbian Film if anyones interested. Enjoy=)

Part 1 - http://www.novamov.com/video/xih0qcdbqpmth

Part 2 - http://www.novamov.com/video/4k3um4viu2yki

Click here to print this page or use your web browser's print function.