Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (54) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
New Admiral Crumple - Summer 18 Studio Video! Hardcore Toronto Rap!

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 27 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  New Admiral Crumple - Summer 18 Studio Video! Hardcore Toronto Rap!
Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 4505
posted Wednesday, August 08, 2018 8:54:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Hey ughh.com what's good? I see you guys are talking about Crimeapple - he's dope.
Alot of best album of the year posts are being made, beat battles are popping off here and new fucking Muggs x 2!

Attached is the new Admiral Crumple - Summer 18 studio video! Spread it around the internet and help get it to 1300 views in a month or more!

Also a new Talk Vid where I talk about focus!

You know the deal, it's your boi Admiral Crumple! All I have been doing is making dark, hardcore and clever hip hop since 2002. That's it. Just rapping, making videos and albums. Rap that's that!

I love you guys! I'm going to try to get my next album backed up by Interscope, 300, Def Jam and other labels!
If not - my album is coming out regardless - but way more money invested with be Crumple X 10. It's all good regardless. Let's try to get #summer18 viral!

Thank you.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

dR.prOf

Total Posts: 6935
posted Wednesday, August 08, 2018 11:30:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
Thank you

This shit is motivational

posted Thursday, August 09, 2018 12:18:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Dr. Prof - for real? Which part? Thanks for checking it!

dR.prOf

Total Posts: 6935
posted Thursday, August 09, 2018 2:08:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
The part about not having kids with a bum was daf. The part about reading authors i've never heard of was daf. The talk vid about not focusing on fear is a jewel

Motivational

PassionateBoutTypeBeats

Total Posts: 557
posted Thursday, August 09, 2018 3:26:04 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for PassionateBoutTypeBeats
Crump, since you have so much history on these boards, would you consider lettin me use audio from your motivational vids for the mixtape project?

Blessed summer.

BLUESTRATOS1

Total Posts: 97
posted Thursday, August 09, 2018 3:34:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for BLUESTRATOS1
Clever darkness reigns supreme over nearly everyone!

Good to see you back with new bars crump dizzle, totally agree don't have children with a bum, it's not fair on the children at all

Seme__one

Total Posts: 2183
posted Thursday, August 09, 2018 3:40:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
Is that Model in the video?

posted Thursday, August 09, 2018 7:24:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Dr. Prof - thank you so much for your reply! I appreciate it a tonne.

I started dropping these Talk Vids a few months ago.

There's so much gun violence in rap I want to show people another way and share some pointers in life along the way.

Also it's a platform to connect with intellectuals - always with hip hop beats in the back!

Thanks again Prof!

I will get back everyone else here tonight EST.

Let's get this video popping, help share it online!

eseph84

Total Posts: 7268
posted Thursday, August 09, 2018 7:49:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
crump you keep up this motivational speaking and we're all gonna put mini spikes in our hair and go fill up an arena somewhere to hear you drop jewels on us.

posted Thursday, August 09, 2018 11:09:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
PassionateBoutTypeBeats - "Crump, since you have so much history on these boards, would you consider lettin me use audio from your motivational vids for the mixtape project?

Blessed summer."

C - Yes, go right ahead. If what I say in the talk videos motivates and inspires others share it to the world!
Make it a blessed summer as well homie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BLUESTRATOS1 - "Clever darkness reigns supreme over nearly everyone!
Good to see you back with new bars crump dizzle, totally agree don't have children with a bum, it's not fair on the children at all"

C - Aww yeah! What's good Bluestratos?! Thanks homie. I'm grateful to have the resources to create my music for real. This is over a Gravediggaz beat tho - Dangerous Mindz.

Ya man guys can be idiots and girls can be idiots. Before people bring children into this world they gotta make sure their marriage or relationship is bulletproof wallets. Alot of people say marriage is pointless these days.
I'm still for marriage - if it's correct. If it's true. Otherwise if people wanna play, play on playas!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seme__one - "Is that Model in the video?"
C - No.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eseph84 - "crump you keep up this motivational speaking and we're all gonna put mini spikes in our hair and go fill up an arena somewhere to hear you drop jewels on us."

C - LMAO! Hey man the plan is to totally fill arenas!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to everyone for checking it out. Please keep commenting on it and spreading it online.
I'm gearing up for my upcoming album. All tracks but one are corded so far! It'll be around 12 tracks.
I'm really excited for it! I want it to be recognized as pure greatness, that's the goal and more!

Mayor McCheese

Total Posts: 194
posted Friday, August 10, 2018 12:53:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mayor McCheese
not dark or clever enough for my taste

plus you sound like an offbeat eunich when you wrap

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 55452
Location: "I found out she was married,I went on her IG and t9dayshe had photos of her husband" Gay Karim
posted Friday, August 10, 2018 1:46:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Drake, Killy and Crump reppin that T Dot

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 4004
posted Friday, August 10, 2018 1:54:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
dope video ac yo its the riddler ? in tha guess shirt

Litney spears

Total Posts: 2319
Location: “I hate that the bitch wears lipstick while eating food, she basic as fuck” - virgin loser NHL
posted Friday, August 10, 2018 1:55:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
Canada has extremes

Either you can listen to drake or listen to crumple
They have no others to choose from

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 4004
posted Friday, August 10, 2018 1:59:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

PassionateBoutTypeBeats

Total Posts: 557
posted Friday, August 10, 2018 3:50:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for PassionateBoutTypeBeats
Will do and thx!

posted Friday, August 10, 2018 6:56:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Mayor McCheese - my bad. I can't please everyone. Thanks for checking it tho.

Noheadlights I haven't heard of Killy. Drake is a megastar tho. Thanks for checking this.

Amun - lol I love that shirt. I bought it for half off 👍; I also love questions like what are you thrilled about today? I'm thrilled to not be smoking ciggs you?

Litney Spears a.k.a Observe - ouch. Come on don't put Canada in a box like that. My bad for flipping out on you in that what art program thread Selah made.

I made posts that turned to fire folders about your albums and show you nothing but love.

Make it a great day.

Amun - that track and video is classic.

Passion - ya man post some werk up when done.

Thank you for checking the video. Im proud of thus line in it

"Blazing like heated gats in beast mode/ staying prepped cause summer gets more humid in the east coast!"

Toronto, New York and Miami get way more humid than B.C and Los Angeles.

Alot of ppl act up and do more wild shit like gun violence. I think it was be related.

Make it a dope day eerryone 💧;

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 55452
Location: "I found out she was married,I went on her IG and t9dayshe had photos of her husband" Gay Karim
posted Friday, August 10, 2018 2:49:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
killy only has been out for awhile but has a strong following, hes supposed to blow up

recumbent_god

Total Posts: 8526
posted Friday, August 10, 2018 9:29:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god

posted Saturday, August 11, 2018 11:06:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Nhl - I haven't heard of Killy except from you now. I checked his Instagram now. He looks like he's making alot of consistent big moves including have a huge spotify poster downtown Toronto.

Any great tracks of his to check?

posted Saturday, August 11, 2018 11:58:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
recumbent_god - Wow! Thanks for posting that. There's so many anti-Trump people bullying those that support Trump - that it has become people shutting down individuals based on their own decisions. Disrespect for other's choices.

What Kanye said about slavery was taken out of context a million times over.

It is actually very scary to state your opinions.

I was going to write something write now but I was scared it'd be taken out of wack.

Kanye is great.

Also that radio guy who is talking about him in that clip is great. Never saw him before.

he broke it down on a respectful human level for everyone no matter of political sides.

There are so many podcasts - joe Rogan, Alex jones - this guy you just posted off this clip and how he spoke - I rate him.

posted Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:10:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I am allowed one bump. I wanted to do it last week but I've been earning money and meditating. Here are the lyrics to the video, take them in and please post this video online!

Eh yo they got me/ wanted to pop me
but guess what? I just won the lottery

In the darkness your crew moved sloppily
singed to the third degree couldn't complete your robbery

With these God powers like Game Genie
I move back n forth through fame easily

just leave me alone in my spot
/ so I can chill back and connected the dots

infrared beams all over the scene like plots
moving my finger back and forth with every body that drops

I felt so guilty for what I did
but my Boss forgave me then placed LSD under my eyelids

soft like new Ralph Lauren horsey apparel
soft like cocaine being manufactured by the bone marrow

erected evil at night like a scarecrow
smoking century Sams packed with wheelchair till I'm paro

Physically my muscles are now carved out exceptionally
This is Canada I could never catch a felony

unless I crossed the border/
spliff in my mouth cross bow strapped to my shoulder
till you catch a game over/

.....and couldn't do your homework
......cause your mind went out of order

breaking free from out my rhymes like
a rehabilitated hoarder/ that transformed into a sorter

these days I'm just meditating alot
floating up high off of no anxiety pot

...and you can no longer talk shit/
if you had kids with a chick that only uses you for things

I open portals with my friends and fanbase that gets me higher than puffing freebase

made a circle to get to thee beyond
wrote a name in it XXXtentancion

Plus I think it's time to sign a major
boss them around cause I'm underground but I've got paper

...Like smoking Zig Zags in the subway/
selling out shows and hitting parties like Hip hop hooray

....found a dope chick along the way
getting smoky but our neuro chemicals will be okay

blazing like heated gats in beast mode/
staying prepped cause summer gets more humid in the east coast

Problematic like meth addicts in Alberta
I get empowered by authors you've never heard of

Seme__one

posted Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:22:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
you seem to scare pretty easily crump

posted Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:47:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Seme - "you seem to scare pretty easily crump"

That basically means that I seem to scare people. I seem to scare. Scare being the verb.

If that's what you're saying. I don't mean to.

If on the other hand you meant - "you seem to scare pretty easily crump"

As in I tend to "Get" Scared. I'm sorry if you think that. But it's really not true.

I do acknowledge my fears.

Let me tell you about the ones who do get scared easily.

1. People who smoke weed daily
2. People who drink daily
3. Anyone who numbs themselves with any addictions.

I know very well about fear - and what it does to people.

It's much deeper than millions think.

I just want to spread love man.

I'm grateful for my health. I'm 36 don't drink alcohol, smoke weed or ciggs regularly.

I just try to be a good person.

You know I released - Admiral Crumple - The Next Night with Kool Keith in 2007?

I just realized that.

2007 - the second most murderous year in Toronto history - and I dropped an album detailing what was happening in my world in Toronto - THAT year.

I think 85+ people were murdered in Toronto that year.

The other most murderous year in Toronto on record is 1991. When Tim Dog Released Penicillin on Wax!

Seme__one

posted Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:55:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
thanks for clearing that up crump

posted Tuesday, August 21, 2018 2:01:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Seme - Okay cool thank you.

What are you most happy about in your life today Seme?

Seme__one

posted Tuesday, August 21, 2018 2:03:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
me and my dog both happy to be chilling out listening to the Awon & Phoniks LP....sun is shining just eaten some good vegetarian food

today was a good day

posted Tuesday, August 21, 2018 2:55:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Seme - "me and my dog both happy to be chilling out listening to the Awon & Phoniks LP....sun is shining just eaten some good vegetarian food

today was a good day"

Dope!

I'm happy listening to the new Cage/Sam Hill album. It's a really high quality release!

Also just happy about where I'm at now in life and my goals.

I'm going to see Drake and Migos tomorrow.

I've been to well over 20 hip hop shows in my life. From non Phixion, to Riff Raff, to Arsonists, to Brooklyn Academy.

Meth and Red was probably the biggest rap show I've been to.

Seeing Drake will be even bigger. I don't think I've ever seen a peak artist - commercial wise at the top of the game.
I'm hype about that! And it's in his very own city!

All times are ET. The time now is 4:12 PM.Post viewed 435 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: