UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (55) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
New Admiral Crumple Album Shadowsphere News Video + New Talkvid 7 The

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 33 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  New Admiral Crumple Album Shadowsphere News Video + New Talkvid 7 The
Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 5187
posted Friday, January 11, 2019 1:01:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
New Admiral Crumple album Shadowsphere News video + New TalkVid 7 The Bible. It's a re-up. It used to be called "A Rapper read the Bible?...yes"

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Dan Fielding

Total Posts: 1736
Location: People have sad lifes on here. Meanwhile i watch anime, fuck different girls and am content
posted Friday, January 11, 2019 1:13:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Fielding

posted Friday, January 11, 2019 1:14:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Drug - it's just a basic news video. With a snippet of a new track dough

posted Friday, January 11, 2019 1:16:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Dan Fielding - just as above - extreme reactions.

What are you guys grateful for today? I'm asking all of undergroundhiphop.com

Litney spears

Total Posts: 5240
posted Friday, January 11, 2019 1:46:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
You're leaving a trail you pedo, time to delete that video b4 the FBI finds it

posted Friday, January 11, 2019 1:58:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Lit - I want you to buy the album when it comes out. You should show me more respect.

I'm grateful I got to record this album. Very grateful!

PassionateBoutTypeBeats

Total Posts: 1789
posted Friday, January 11, 2019 2:51:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for PassionateBoutTypeBeats
Thread delivered

eseph84

Total Posts: 7886
posted Friday, January 11, 2019 3:37:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
no offense crump but i prefer uptown crimes usually. big l was the goat at those

posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 4:12:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Marley grow - Thanks for the bump ups

PassionateBoutTypeBeats - "Thread delivered"

Right? WIth all the traumatizing gay sex gifs. I have nothing against gay people but I don't like looking at those images. Having people post them randomly on a hip hop site is eye rape.
Big up to whichever moderator deleted them right quick.

eseph84 - "no offense crump but i prefer uptown crimes usually. big l was the goat at those"
ha. But for real, Toronto had some dumb shit going on lately. Including the shooting of a young rapper in an area I frequent. Also just random shootings and stabbings in the club district - King street, Bathurst etc.

Drugsmokes - Warren G is dope. And ya don't stop is what it's all about!

Thank you for everyone who made this a fire post in less than a day. I hope when the album comes out it has people talking like this as well. Worldwide.

In the News video it says my album talks about downtown crimes, relationships, business, Xanax Overdoses etc

It's what's going on in alot of people's worlds right now.

So what are you guys grateful for today?

No one answered when I asked before.

I'm grateful to be alive, for my health, for The Toronto Library system, great people and hip hop.

PassionateBoutTypeBeats

Total Posts: 1789
posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 4:45:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for PassionateBoutTypeBeats
Ill reverse my statement and show some understanding

I wouldnt exactly Call the vids traumatizing, but they were def. posted to make you feel some way and fuck up your thread. I agree thats not cool.

posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 5:07:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Passion - ya it's pretty blatant. The same guy went around doing the same to other threads.

I just want this album to deliver.

Tranny Man

Total Posts: 47
posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 8:18:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tranny Man
im grateful to the user that posted those gay sex pics

recumbent_god

Total Posts: 8720
posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 9:47:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
This guy has the exact same promo vids every year. Definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over expecting different results. Music is unlistenable to be honest

posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 10:31:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Tranny - cool

Recum - your right about that insanity quote. Whats different here is me 4 years not drinking alcohol, and pretty much all new content, hype show for the vid, loot etc.

If it's unlistenable sorry to you.

My fans are loving the new track snippet so far!

Every year I drop a promo vid?
More like once every two years which thank God is still consistent and has me in the game!

posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 10:40:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
But look man it's whatever. I give a shout out to what Al'Tarba and Westnyle did for this album. Then I have my production.

What I do is miniscule compared to Jay Z, Eminem, Nas, Krs One.

I look at why those artists lasted so long.

Ima enjoy this smoothie right now.

Im grateful for my crib and health man.

Dr Karl Kennedy

Total Posts: 126
posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 1:00:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Karl Kennedy   Click Here to Email Dr Karl Kennedy
Hey crumple, Copywrite is selling features on the cheap via facebook. You should add him to your list of washed up early 2000's rappers you've collaborated with.

posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 1:16:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Karl - the NERVE of you to call Kool Keith, Pumpkinhead r.i.p, Cage and Jus Allah washed up.

They all get respect.

Copywrite dissed me so I called him an irrelevent hypocrite back in da day via diss track. But I didn't mean it. It was my fear talking. I appologized to him right away and wish him the best.

I don't want a verse from him. But peace to him. Buy a verse from him and put it in da air.

In still Dre did Snoop say put it in the air or put it in the ass at the end of the song? Its a mystery.

Dr Karl Kennedy

posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 2:02:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Karl Kennedy   Click Here to Email Dr Karl Kennedy
this is my song with copywrite: https://bigdaddyrapbeast.bandcamp.com/track/we-aint-about-shit-feat-copywrite

Dr Karl Kennedy

posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 2:03:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Karl Kennedy   Click Here to Email Dr Karl Kennedy
(requires semi decent speakers, not laptop or phone you wont hear the baseline)

posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 7:06:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Karl - Cool, I'll check it out! You get daps for being someone who does rather than doesn't on ughh.com

Drug - I currently use President's Choice Super Soft toilet paper. I have never used a bidet. Although I was in a bathroom while young in Italy that had one. Never knew what it was till I was a teen.

Do you have any other questions?

Lets open up a question session.

Does anyone have any other questions for me?

Drugs and Karl what are you guys committed to right now in your lives?

I'm committed to not eating sweets and drinking fattening milk.

Cannon Diaz

Total Posts: 63
posted Saturday, January 12, 2019 11:54:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Cannon Diaz

have you ever eaten a girl's ass?

if you could fight any wrapper, who?

do you fuck fans?

posted Sunday, January 13, 2019 1:34:15 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Canon - I haven't ate a girls ass but if I trust her I'll eat the kitty.

If Joe Budden, Ebro or Charlamange the God dissed me I'd fight them.

If I was single or in an open relationship and all is consentual yes I fuck fans.

Keep da questions rolling 👍;

I have one for you. What are you most excited about today?

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 13299
Location: she hit me over the head with a ceramic plate, i choked her out, she is out fucking new n*ggaz
posted Sunday, January 13, 2019 4:58:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets

posted Sunday, January 13, 2019 9:38:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Yeah. I drink 3 smoothies erryday!

Dr Karl Kennedy

posted Sunday, January 13, 2019 2:59:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Karl Kennedy   Click Here to Email Dr Karl Kennedy
god how tragic is my rap career that i'm taking advice from Crumps on how to catch online daps?!

Bit like asking Easy E for safe sex advice.

posted Sunday, January 13, 2019 9:57:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Drug - "I pray that you may enjoy good health" not sure if Jesus said that but it's in the book of John.

Im certain Jesus was for health which equates to smoothies.

Biscuit - I want to rock a packed show at Aria in Las Vegas!!!

I've seen many shooting stars. They look like they fall.

My biggest achievement in 2018 was being promoted to a management position at my work after 4 years of diligent work. Thank God. Im very grateful for that and committed to high performance!!!

Karl - you don't have to follow me.

Everyone please tell a friend about the new album video!
What do yous think od Talkvid 7 The Bible?

posted Monday, January 14, 2019 12:05:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Marley - to each his own.

Let me break down some themes in this album

Downtown Crimes - people get shot dead in Toronto alot by the club district.
Asap Rocky got into a scuffle in the streets here recently.

I specifically reference a stupid crime that happened last year.

I touch on the downtown crime theme briefly on #shadowsphere

💃;😻;✨;❤;👙;👠;🍐;

wigga prerequisite

Total Posts: 1025
posted Monday, January 14, 2019 2:39:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for wigga prerequisite
giphylll

posted Monday, January 14, 2019 4:27:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
WP - COMPLETE GOLD! Thank you 👌;

posted Wednesday, January 16, 2019 5:53:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Other topics

Xanax overdoses
I refer to the young kids dying. Stick to weed, coffee or nothing.

Alcohol, prescription pills, heroin, cocaine is shortening rapper's lives and careers.

posted Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:28:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I'm sorry for bumping this up. It will be the last time and I made a new topic to contribute to the board
"Has mainstream music been better than independent music over the last 10 years?"

If this last post can spark further discussion on my upcoming album cool. If not I won't bump it up again -

I make brief mentions of the following topics on Shadowsphere, but they influenced the album in general.

Xanax overdoes
A lot of people are overdoing on Xanax. Personally I'm not for any drugs. Health and sobriety and focus is the best in my mind. However if someone's gonna go for something choose cannabis as it's the least toxic drug. Alcohol and cigarettes are horrible for the body. Xanax is killing people, also in the rap world.
Hip Hop used to be about weed and 40ozs. I know how drugs transitioned. Slick Rick on Angel Dust,
ODB on crack. Heroin wasn't really in hip hop until Cadalack Ron shot up on video. Now we have rappers zoning out off of Xanax.

Materialism and Fame
Rappers are hot and then not so hot anymore. Most rappers last 5 years max. Fame is a weird drug, and a lot do crazy things to maintain it. Fame is fickle. You see some rappers that attain it naturally and some that get caught up and do wild things to get attention - instead of core things like making great music,

Timeless Philosophies
I am still for the Old and New testaments, and really all holy books. Those books have endured and prevailed. Also themes like responsibility and making your goals happen - those are forever topics and they're also very inspiring!

A new Story Track
I have a new Story style track on the album. Fans of my music loved my track "Streetgirl" "Jack and Jill" and "Danger" these were all crazy story tracks that just flowed.

Business
Hustling is always a core theme in hip hop. There are great business practices and horrendous ones.

Relationships
I have never cheated in my life. If I enter a committed relationship those rules are set. I do realize what's going on in the world with open relationships and all that. If people are aware of what open relationships are cool with them thatís cool as well - if it's what you want. However I still maintain that loving long term relationships are the greatest. What's going on with men and women these days is tricky. Loyalty is still everything to someone like me.

These are all topics I tackle briefly on the album. Most of my albums deal with similar and different issues and I invite you to check out my music online. I just feel very grateful that I'm able to release new music.
I look up to artists like Jay Z, Eminem, Ice Cube, Kool Keith and Ice T who have lasted for so long and are still grate,

BLUESTRATOS1

Total Posts: 193
posted Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:43:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for BLUESTRATOS1
LL cool crump! Great news that you have this album dropping in 2019, I like the beat on the trailer, did you make that beat? Its a dope vocal sample and it sounds great over those drums.
Positive 2019 to you bro!

posted Thursday, January 31, 2019 7:59:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Blue - Sharpgold made that beat. Thanks so much for catching this thread. I'm excited about this album like a kid with fun dip! Make it an awesome 2019 as well! ❤;

mic_data

Total Posts: 1721
posted Thursday, January 31, 2019 8:17:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
So what, Drugsmokes got banned??

All times are ET. The time now is 5:33 PM.Post viewed 937 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: