UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (40) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn: Yoda_pluto

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 153 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4
AuthorTopic:  Attn: Yoda_pluto
Quest (Admin)

Total Posts: 15999
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:52:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Quest
Are you f*cking kidding me?
http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpost.asp?Forum=Common&Whichpage=1&QuestionID=2714266

That post will be deleted later today. What part of the post I made last month about putting up links to other sites did you not understand? Also, we sell EVERYTHING from KingUnderground - we will be selling that item as soon as they provide us w/ the official one sheet.

Partial IP: .119.89.28

ironkrylon

Total Posts: 2034
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:57:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ironkrylon
So.. Bottomline - if no cash in it for ughh, dont mention it on here.

Gotcha.

Partial IP: .106.147.2

Yoda_pluto

Total Posts: 8248
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:01:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
please de-mod me, asap.

Partial IP: 191.156.74

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37935
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:08:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
some_text

In all seriousness though and i know its a long shot but is there any way to edit the original post to only include the UGHH link? The rest of the thread turned into a quality one. If not its all good. Im sure one of us will make another thread about the album.

Partial IP: .109.9.179

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:09:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
i banned wicked two days ago. suddenly, this happens.

anyway, separately from that, de-mod me, immediately. i'm here to discuss hip hop, not force an agenda. the item isn't even available on ughh yet. i mod voluntarily, and you flip out like this, because i'm not helping you make money on an item you currently can't even make money off of. i probably sound mad in this comment (sorry if i do), but i'm not. there are no hard feelings. i just don't want to mod, when there are grey areas like this. i don't want to mod for other reasons, but those aren't important right now. thanks for the opportunity, quest.

Loewi

Total Posts: 4500
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:14:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Loewi
I think Yoda is a fucking great mod and would prefer him to keep his moderating duties as he does his part to keep out the trash

Partial IP: 51.200.124

DonBarzini

Total Posts: 6395
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:19:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DonBarzini
Quest is such a faggot

Most people that post here wouldn't spend a fucking dime on the site

Partial IP: 168.104.83

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:23:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
nah, i'm done, loewi. thanks for that comment though.

- too many people bitch and complain on here, rather than make good posts.

- as this post proves, wicked the rat can do whatever he wants. i was going to ask to be de-modded in december, but decided to wait until the album of the year tourney was over, so i could sticky the threads myself, without having to put the other mods through the hassle of that. i actually expected wicked to run crying to quest like the man child he is. like clockwork, here's quest, giving me shit. behavioral psychology ftw.

- there are numerous threads linking bandcamp pages, but mine gets singled out. how am i supposed to know ughh will be selling this in the future? i don't know their plans, and i'm not paid, so why would i do research through the past inventory to see that "we sell EVERYTHING from KingUnderground"? good luck finding volunteers who'll put in that effort. this could have been done over e-mail, but we mods, the volunteers, are being called out publicly. i get the point of doing it publicly, so everyone knows the rule, but i just don't like that the only people that put in effort on these boards are the ones that get shitted on. sorry to clockworx for us getting shitted on publicly a couple months ago. that wasn't right, and he - a good poster/good mod - deserves better treatment than that.

anyway, there's a couple other reasons, but those are three.

dingdongthewitchisdead

Total Posts: 24
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:29:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dingdongthewitchisdead
donfagzini, why dont u get to steppin then you sweaty stinky hairy greaseball, get back on your snowplow with spinning rims you wanna be wiseguy.

Partial IP: 9.123.63.4

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:32:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
maybe you didn't, wicked. sorry for accusing you. regardless, here's quest, and here i am, making my request. as i said before, there are no hard feelings. none of us know each other, irl.

i just want to discuss the music, and not worry about herding the flock anymore. especially if there's an invisible hand trying to guide me for sales. i don't care about sales. i care about good music. idealism aside, the reason there's no hard feelings is because i see the realism of what quest is saying. i understand where he's coming from. i don't agree with the "how" (publicly calling out us mods), but that's neither here nor there, in the end.

dingdongthewitchisdead

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:33:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dingdongthewitchisdead
you care about good music? yet you postt about kensrick lamar and cole? foh clown

u suck pluto

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:34:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
It's all good 88 and that had nothing to do with you. That was the labels bitching and complaining to Quest about us talking album leaks, which i can get with to an extent. What other reasons were you going to de-mod yourself for? Personal shit similar to the last time? If you do in fact go through with it, which i hope you dont, i cant even think of anyone on here to slot into your spot. Maybe ollie?

dingdongthewitchisdead

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:34:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dingdongthewitchisdead
i sent a link of the parker thread faggot

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:34:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
^^^ollie, please post a thread i created in the last month with either of those artists in the title.

btw, welcome back to the HHB, ollie. you're welcome.

dingdongthewitchisdead

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:39:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dingdongthewitchisdead
stop brown nosing cockslurp your next to the ax to your back cuz u shouldent be sleeping

dingdongthewitchisdead

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:40:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dingdongthewitchisdead
wearing that fucking niners hat seahawks won the superbowl take that shit back

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:43:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
You got my vote ollie...

some_text

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:43:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
i gave three of the reasons itt, clock - too much negativity here, rather than positivity; a sales agenda that doesn't really match up with our "open" discussions; and, us mods being shitted on publicly, rather than quest either giving us shit privately, or giving everyone shit, rather than just us mods. the only other reason, off the top of my head, is that i'm starting to get different interests in life, and am finding myself listening to hip hop less. i still listen to it enough to board here, but not really enough to dedicate my free time to modding a forum based on it. also, i'm in the process of making a film right now, and will be going for my Masters Degree next year, so i'm pretty busy this year with the film - had to leave my g/f, just because i was too busy for her (plus, other reasons) - and i'll be pretty busy for the next five years, because of education. priorities, man.

dingdongthewitchisdead

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:46:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dingdongthewitchisdead
other reasons cuz your gay, dont listen to hip hop that much, typical another fly by night trendy fan, no sense of culture.

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:47:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
i was actually thinking three days ago who could be the new mod. there's no one, really. i couldn't think of anyone who's a good user, is on often enough, and has no beefs with other users (other users that aren't trolls, that is). the users i think would be good for it are either too busy and don't post enough, or i just don't think they'd want to mod. i've always said gino was good, but he's not really on enough, if i'm being honest.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:48:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
No doubt. I get it dude. Life happens. Same thing happened with Moodz and even Weather, although he's been boarding more of late, and im sure it will with me one day too.

and am finding myself listening to hip hop less

I actually got that vibe a little bit from you in the CDs vs vinyl thread.

recumbent_god

Total Posts: 8117
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:50:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
What's up with this real life faggotry on this board?

So we can't discuss shit that you don't have in stock yet?

L o l at faggits like wicked cheering on quest's money hungry ass. What a sad life.

If yoda leaves the only one who deserves modship is Gino or complecks btw.

Also lol at the snitch faggit Ollie contacting quest bout mods! Who does that shit?

Partial IP: .72.164.48

dingdongthewitchisdead

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:53:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dingdongthewitchisdead
me^^^^

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:54:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
oh, i listen to plenty of hip hop, ollie. as you'll notice, i have more threads on the front page than anyone else. all about underground artists (none about kendrick ). i tried starting a discussion the other day about alchemist's good book, but nobody had anything to really say about it. some people joined the thread to say the overly common "yeah, this album's dope" comment, but they didn't have anything, you know, thoughtful to say about the album. so, yeah, i listen to hip hop. all you do seem to do is talk about it, because you've had nothing worthwhile to say about any albums released in the last year. i even challenged you to try and do that last week, but you failed. you say i'm not part of the culture, but you have nothing to say about the current music. well fuck the culture. it's just another form of entertainment, and claiming you're part of the culture is about as dumb as saying you prefer coke over pepsi. it's called falling for the sales pitch. hip hop sells the idea of being some grand culture, and idiots fall for it, just like rednecks do for country, but it's just music. go back to my alchemist good book thread and see what hip hop's really about. it's all in there.

recumbent_god

Total Posts: 8117
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:56:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
Kool did your nose get in Adams crack while suckin him off from the back?

Cosign don barzini on quest being a major loser irl

Partial IP: .72.164.48

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:58:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
If yoda leaves

there's no "if", bro mike. i'm gawn.

Yoda, you moron, you put a link to the KingUnderground site in your thread.

you think i didn't expect this thread, wicked? we're just ending this modship publicly, the way quest likes doing it.

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:01:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
for the record, ollie admitted to being a snitch itt. just pointing that out.

semeone

Total Posts: 3789
Location: the end of the week is Saturday so stfu with that shit
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:06:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for semeone   Click Here to Email semeone
tbh I had already ordered the Lewis Parker Joint before Yoda posted it, when I did I thought of making a post about it, but it was late and I couldn't be bothered, it wasn't because I thought it would breach the rules....the reason I say this is because with such a limited amount of copies I didn't think UGHH would be carrying the stock anyway, and if they did the amount of copies they would have, would be limited,so due to low amounts of stock they would easily sell all their copies....and I mean easily, lewis Parker always sells out this shit especially if it can be shipped in USA

I am surprised to see mods getting publicly reprimanded, they do it for free and I think the boards mods do a good job, there used to be loads of shit on here...I would have thought a bit of appreciation, a bit of email communication would have served better, the mods aren't stupid they know its a business to make money but the do it for free with minimal training "lol"

fuck being a mod

Partial IP: 31.54.6.22

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 14023
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:06:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
LOL...In all fairness I'd be upset too.

Yoda does have a point though, you ain't got the shit bro simmer down.

Partial IP: 205.108.34

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 24725
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:09:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Lol at Quest.

Lugy for hhbmod2015

Partial IP: 32.218.245

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:10:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
semeone knows the deal.

there's no public pat on the back for this thread:

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpost.asp?Forum=Common&Whichpage=1&QuestionID=2714252

and there shouldn't be. it's a two way street.

anyway, it is what it is. quest runs the place the way he wants to, and that's completely fair. i'm glad this place exists. i've learned about a lot of good music here, and will continue to do so.

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11674
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:11:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
yeah good threads being ignored when the creator doesn't bump them 10x or a paint in the ass boarder steps in
is pure ughh but Idgif bout that.
Just make sure you dont ftbp tho. Pretty sure you'll not tho.

Partial IP: .212.84.81

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:14:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
btw, shout out to quest, once again, for updating ughh's embed options a couple months ago. it really helped helped improve the user-friendliness aspect of this place.

Phatbeets

Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:16:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Today I deleted spam at customer site between two tests.
This plus dealing with a handful of tards make this shit an asscheek occupation.

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:21:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Quit if you're not up to it

ironkrylon

Total Posts: 2034
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:24:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ironkrylon
My two cents.

No discussion on anything - the ability to link kills that automatically - unless UGHH makes dough of off it. Yeah ok.

The amount of unsigned indie shit out there considered .. Why even bother having a board then? Ban bandcamp next.

Partial IP: .106.147.2

good game

Total Posts: 1335
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:24:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for good game
no mask would be a good mod as well

Partial IP: .26.70.209

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:30:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
^^^no, no mask would not be a good mod.

wicked, you live on the internet. you don't get it. the only reason you're still here is because you spend so much money on ughh. you're like those people that have to buy their way into a club, when memberships are free, because you're so unlikeable. actually, you're not "like" those people. you actually are one of those people, when considering this board. if you weren't protected, you'd be banned on sight for how much of a dick you are. even now, you're sucking up to quest, like a blind follower. it is what it is. call me names. i don't care.

sp 90s

Total Posts: 2527
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:32:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for sp 90s
Pretty lame... Yoda is an awesome mod and a great poster. The worst part is, this makes Ollie FEEL like he won -_-

Partial IP: .251.39.95

DonBarzini

Total Posts: 6395
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:34:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DonBarzini
88, before you get the mod privelage removed, I want you to do me a favor and ban me and delete all my threads

This site is such a fucking joke it's unreal, I don't want any part of this

Partial IP: 118.80.105

Phatbeets

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:36:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Funny how quickly maff is on my dick every time he sees a chance or when quest makes a post over here.
No I will not fuck up now that 88 decided to go + I believe he will not be replaced.
Take a look at your board spam infiltrated for +10h every day cause you eventually need to sleep at some point.
Get some help if you're not up to it bro.

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:36:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
ftr, ollie had nothing to do with me wanting to step down. he's so irrelevant to this board and current hip hop in general. i've been thinking about de-modding since last month (not to say i lost sleep over it, or anything that serious). as i said before, the only reason i didn't ask quest to de-mod me earlier is because of the album of the year tourney (a tournament which i did of my own free will and probably brought in some album sales for ughh, btw...).

i'll still board. just won't mod. it's no big deal.

rater of posts

Total Posts: 2036
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:40:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for rater of posts
Sean you fuckin snitch. 3rd rail lookin ass nga. Go fuck your mother you spineless rat bastard.

Partial IP: .71.188.29

Mikerism

Total Posts: 98
Location: Providence R.I been reading these forums for way to long
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:41:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mikerism
what recumbent_god said x2

Partial IP: .9.126.201

Maffmatics (Admin)

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:42:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Hey there's no complaints on my board bruh. Internet utopia over there.
You suck at modding tho, shame it's Yoda dropping out rather than you.

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:42:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
btw, i know wicked and i are going back and forth itt, but he knows i got no problem with him, irl. it's all in good fun. this place is not real life.

the only UGHHer i wouldn't gladly acknowledge, if i met them irl, is ollie. that troll would get the cold shoulder.

Phatbeets

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:43:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
lol hypocrite

Retired Monkey (Admin)

Total Posts: 63021
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:45:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Retired Monkey   Click Here to Email Retired Monkey
bow to you sensei

Partial IP: 6.87.30.27

Mikerism

Total Posts: 98
Location: Providence R.I been reading these forums for way to long
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:47:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mikerism
so from mod of the year to demodded kinda funny

Partial IP: .9.126.201

Yoda_pluto

posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:50:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_pluto
^^^de-modded by choice.

rater of posts

Total Posts: 2036
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:51:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for rater of posts
Quest is player hating frl. It's all good dawg do your thing. Fuck them ngz they can't shine yaheard?

Wicked is a low level snitch. Dude should get raped, fuck that hoe ass nga.

Partial IP: .71.188.29

datn***aREDD

Total Posts: 1642
posted Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:53:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for datn***aREDD
Quest needs to chill the fuck out...if hes so concerned with business he needs to handle it...I placed an order with ughh 11 days ago and it still hasn't shipped yet...theres some excuse about winter storm Juno...inflated prices & bad customer service but hes complaining about business smh..

Partial IP: 08.123.144

All times are ET. The time now is 11:29 PM.Post viewed 4735 timesPage: 1 2 3 4
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: