UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (31) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Tha God Fahim Is Artist Of The Year- Supreme Dump Legend 1-4 Thread

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 49 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Tha God Fahim Is Artist Of The Year- Supreme Dump Legend 1-4 Thread
no mask
posted Monday, October 16, 2017 8:56:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
like i said earlier this year- FUCK fahim for those prices BUT maybe he gets a pass for dropping 15 dope projects this year!

^not supreme 1-4 but a large 2017 encompassing comp with a few exclusives.

supreme dump legend (SDL) was the final project (already predicted him 8 months ago)that made it crystal clear to me that The God Fahim- is the artist of the year!

shouts out to HHB!

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Loewi

Total Posts: 4500
posted Monday, October 16, 2017 9:04:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Loewi
What about Mach-Hommy?

no mask

Total Posts: 8008
posted Monday, October 16, 2017 9:06:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
he's #2 with his dumpmeister album in my top 5 for 2017. nobody was dropping as much dope material as fahim though. even after the filler/minimal beat tracks theres so much more..

are you ready to live by the sword?

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37941
posted Monday, October 16, 2017 9:34:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
DJ Rolo vs 88/tippi/NWS Bait Thread

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

Loewi

posted Monday, October 16, 2017 9:36:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Loewi
Lol

5th point

Total Posts: 557
posted Monday, October 16, 2017 9:53:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
cause he dropped a bunch of shit? please... his rhymes are elementary

Total Posts: 16708
posted Monday, October 16, 2017 10:09:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
Lol

I cosign the op

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37941
posted Monday, October 16, 2017 10:11:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo no mask which is your favorite dump this year?

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

no mask

posted Monday, October 16, 2017 10:48:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^ the one i took this morning! a huge 4 ring coiler that was due 2 days ago. why? i dont smell.

out of all the dump full albums:

ill rank live on UGHH right now:

fahim 2017:

Tha God Fahim- The Dark shogun 2
Tha God Fahim- the ineffable…
Tha God Fahim- Tragedy of the shogun
Tha God Fahim- Dreams of medina 2
Tha God Fahim- Those that slay dragons
The God Fahim- Iron monkey
Tha God Fahim- Dollar menu 3

dR.prOf

Total Posts: 5837
posted Monday, October 16, 2017 11:25:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
Tha Gawd dropped a LOT of really solid Dumps in my earbuds this year, but i dont think he's the goat of the year.
That honour belongs to Billy Woods. Quality over quantity, a classic case if i've ever seen one

I would say Mach Hommy but I am one of those who believes that HBO actually came out in 2018

no mask

posted Monday, October 16, 2017 11:39:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
Billy woods? that album just gets a bit folky at times. billy has 4 very repetitive choruses.

5th point

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:25:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
how do you justify fahim as artist of the year? all his beats are just the same loop on repeat, what has he done innovative lyrically? i just dont see it he slaps shit together and sells it...im just not hearing anything artistically innovative or mildly appealing. can you explain what makes him great? mabey im missing something? i'd put b dolan and sage above him and they havent released an album this year but theyre touring all over europe and personally displaying their art internationally....fahims sitting on his laptop slappin shit together sayin im the god, greatest of all times, and dissing people to get some internet fame, but this dudes artist of the year?

tippi dink

Total Posts: 5157
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:41:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
cosign dr. prof

known unknowns > any fahim album

SC1989

Total Posts: 1704
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:31:22 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
Known Unknowns Dump over Fahims 15 albums

billy has 4 very repetitive choruses.
Fahim has worse with worse beats.Ohh Baby is one

no mask

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:23:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^billy is just alright to me. always yelling about nothing though with super repetitive choruses on known unknowns.

"superpredator":

shots fired, shots fired, shots fired, shots fired shots fired, shots fired, shots fired, shots fired shots fired, shots fired, shots fired, shots fired

"fall back":

just say hes the best, lets not argue

Police came to my show:

police came to my show tonight and o did it up

Nomento:

is it real is it really really real is it real is it really really real is it real is it really really real is it real is it really really real is it real is it really really real -lol

Keliod:

you wont get no answer-not for the stuff that gets you up X4

as far as blockhead beats i find them talented but many are bland and lacking replay. pretty clean production too and not really raw.

at 5th point

you listen to beats1333 so what you say about fahim dosnt matter. haha he gets the rawest beats with the best samples and drums. and is good at making songs.

its is a great album.

no mask

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:44:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
5th point said:

how do you justify fahim as artist of the year? all his beats are just the same loop on repeat, what has he done innovative lyrically? i just dont see it he slaps shit together and sells it...im just not hearing anything artistically innovative or mildly appealing. can you explain what makes him great? mabey im missing something? i'd put b dolan and sage above him and they havent released an album this year but theyre touring all over europe and personally displaying their art internationally....fahims sitting on his laptop slappin shit together sayin im the god, greatest of all times, and dissing people to get some internet fame, but this dudes artist of the year? "

-all false. and to answer:

a)whys he artist of the year: cause he put out 20 dope projects of raw hard rap including like 8 full albums. haha

b)he has about 10 different producers and many beats are not just a repetitive loop. but a more repetitive beat is OK if the samples dope enough and its hitting hard. fahims producers come through with the best samples and drums.

c)innovative? whO is? many who think they are ,are just putting out annoying sounding overly abstract shit. so he isnt innovative- dosnt matter if hes putting out ill shit!hes not trying to reinvent the wheel. hes innovative as far as being prolific though.

d)b dolan and sage touring means nothing. nikki minaj tours too. its about creative/dope output.

so hes artist of the year cause he has many of the best beats, released 20 dope projects, has substance and varying subject matter as an emcee, has dope flow/style and voice.

you can pretend hes just sitting on a laptop, "slapping shit together"-lol but theres a lot more to it then that.

honestly hes putting out tons of dope listenable shit with mad replay value when most artists cant put out 1 album a year that has replay etc.

a lot of artist must be jealous of fahim. would bet on it.

no mask

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:54:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
and im not on fahims dick i just wanna be objective and speak the truth. i thought before i made this thread and knew the reactions id get. ive been watching people blind hate , generalize fahim, prematurely write him off and not give him close to his due. fools always bringing up irrelevant shit trying to discredit him too.

who else artist of the year then?- cant wait to hear an argument.

no mask

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:58:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
pretty impossible for socalled "quality" to beat fahims quality and mega quantity too and i only like 9 songs on known unknowns. its kinda nerd rap.

fahims quality control of only fucking with raw drums and ill samples is something to appreciate.

SC1989

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 7:32:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
Yeah No
Fahim has no were near the lyrical ability of Billy Woods
Fahim beats are nothing but Loops compare him to say Damu
The Hooks No scratching No Vocal Samples
His subject matter is pretty much the same old.
He is a water down Coremega
So Moka Only was artist of the year last year because he dropped a shit load of albums
Give me quality over quantity
innovative urghhh right no one from the 90s up to now has made a boom bap album
Like Em fans who think Em created Hip Hop we have now fahim fans thinking he created the boom bap sound
When is the Fahim sold out worldwide tour.?

Nike box filled with all this cake in it
Before I ever hand-out, I'm gon' be takin' it
I'm authentic
A wigga's style sicker than a clinic
Plus wiggas want me dead for my pendant
Super sport turbo engine
Got a wigga quick to squeeze the fifth like lemons

Super deep content from Tha Goof

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 3068
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 7:49:58 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
fahim doesnt even have the lyrical ability of liotta. please, this dude is repetitive on the beats, has a child voice and cant write a good rhyme to save his ass. atleast heem stogied has the voice, flow and delivery to fall back on. this whole camp fuckin sucks.

Partial IP: 43.230.209

eseph84

Total Posts: 6054
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 7:54:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
billys always yellin about nothin?/

and thats not what rappers like fahim do? lol
literally saying nothing significant and bragging the whole time

billy woods - known unknowns - serious album of the year

roc marciano - rosebudds revenge right there with him in a tie - fun album of the year

no mask

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 8:51:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
at sc

i never said he was as lyrical as billy. billy has him there.

you cant defend those billy choruses though. they hurt the album.

at gino

yeah the voice thing is subjective- it all pretty much is except for fahim putting out so much dope shit.

for each there own. not here to argue. i made my case.

eseph84

Total Posts: 6054
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:08:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
i love the choruses

he said himself, its his most accessible/standard/contemporary album yet

i aint mad

no mask

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:20:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^you like everything though eseph! haha

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:49:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i like billy's hooks for the most part too, they're repetitive but so were a lot of kool keith's and i'm sure you'll agree that dr. octagon is great album. plus the hooks don't overstay their welcome, so that's such a smart part of his music to him. its not like some of lupe fiasco's overdone hooks that take up 1/3 of the track.

also, all of fahims music is super reptitive to me. he basically puts out the same album over and over just with different beats. a lot of it is basic rapping about how he's the best with gun references thrown in. nothing original or interesting about his rapping to me. the only reason people talk about fahim is because he has a good ear for beats/is a decent producer, and puts out so much music. if he put out 2 albums this year instead of 20 no one would be talking about him right now. and lol at calling billy woods nerd rap when fahim has tracks/albums called silver samurai, adamantium dojo and is rapping about shoguns, shinobi, and monks - just as nerdy, if not more. and if fahim isn't, then mach definitely is. i'd take billy woods last 5 albums over fahims entire discography any day.

no mask

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:04:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^strong points as usual tip but Fahim for president! haha

i guess i like him more then some do. i agree hes not lyrical next level and i dont really like the nerd rap term- i shouldnt have went there.knnown unknowns is impressive- just not totally my style. id go with the production on fahims projects over blockhead any day but thats just me/subjective.

agree to disagree.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 11:27:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
plus the hooks don't overstay their welcome, so that's such a small part of his music to me*

man i really fucked that one up

agree to disagree though, you're right. to me its not just that fahim isn't the best lyricist, it's that none of his lines really even stand out to me.

It's hard to relax, guess
Ain't no fucking rhymes in this backpack
I had you takin' permitted napsack
You blackjack
Fuck these n*ggas and they jail stories
Them lil tales boring
I'm 'bout to buy a crib that's four stories
So fuck ya fake ass war stories
'Cause truthfully we see shit more gory
Protect ya neck, shit
Hop out the Lexus
How you like me with these diamonds on my neck, bitch?
Wet you like Texas
Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta
I guess I found a new way to send a message
I'm restless

a lot of his verses just seem like freestyling to me, i hate the term netcee but it really does remind me of something you'd read in a thread on the MC forums here lol. i'd have no problem with fahim if he stuck to rapping and just produced for other artists, but the fact that he insists hes the best rapper out there and that there's no one better than him is funny when you consider how much better his production is than his rapping. it wouldn't be such a big deal to me if he wasn't always talking about he's the best rapper ever, but he does. whenever i go listen to his music i think about he said "you can be better than me at anything else, EXCEPT rapping" and i just laugh lol. iiwii.

i respect his consistency at the very least and how prolific he is, but him at least pretending to be humble or that he's rapping for some other reason than just to make money would go a long way for me.

Loewi

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 11:50:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Loewi
I love Fahim's arrogance. He doesn't take shit from anyone and rubs it in haters faces

LEX718

Total Posts: 690
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:25:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LEX718
I'm not crazy about Fahim lyrically either though I think he has gradually stepped it up to the point of being pretty nice with it, but as far as those "stories" bars go, he'e also rhyming the proceeding word and shifting the meaning of the word 'stories' between lines. As a result, it doesn't strike me as elementary or second rate, I still find it kinda clever as a writer who listens to a bunch of shit.

I can't keep up with his pace though. I'd probably be a huge fan if I didn't keep up with so many other artists but there's so much shit from him I'll just never hear. If he released even like 4 albums a year I'd listen closer. I can follow 20 dumps a year.

LEX718

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:26:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LEX718
*can't

MicTyson

Total Posts: 524
Location: are you looking at me? yeah, you're looking at me. i'm hard not to look at
posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:51:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for MicTyson
Marciano is artist of the year. Album of the year and GOAT features

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:03:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
I love Fahim's arrogance. He doesn't take shit from anyone and rubs it in haters faces

i'd like it, if i felt that he could back it up/put his money where his mouth is. i don't feel like he does though, so instead it just comes across as annoying - like a little chihuahua that wont stop barking. i can honestly say i've never been blown away by fahims rapping on any track, to each his own though.

but as far as those "stories" bars go, he'e also rhyming the proceeding word and shifting the meaning of the word 'stories' between lines.

he's not though, four obviously rhymes with war but jail doesnt rhyme with four or war. it would be one thing if he did it consistently but that's not the case so it just comes across as kinda lazy. also that verse was on one of fahim's more recent projects.

are there any fahim verses that stand out to y'all that i might be sleeping on? if there are please let me know, i'm open to having my mind changed lol.

LEX718

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:32:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LEX718
Jail rhymes with tales on the preceding line.

LEX718

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:33:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LEX718
forgive me, following line.

LEX718

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:34:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LEX718
But yeah, he's not exactly weaving the most profound tapestry on any of these lines.

SC1989

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:36:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
None But I think of 5 of Billy woods
Billy Hooks do not faze me.As the content makes up for hooks.I do not play Hip Hop for Hooks.
Fahim will faze away in year or two.
At first I liked his shit but he come of as a cunt and everything started to sound the same.
He lacks everything he think he has.
Also why did he back down from Hus if he this good.
Has anyone seen a Fahim show other than his school talent show?

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:39:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i realize that but that's not what i'm talking about, if he wanted to go for repetition with word stories that "Them lil tales boring" line shouldn't be there imo. as it is right now it seems lazy to me or like he tried something and failed, just my opinion though.

LEX718

posted Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:48:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LEX718
I feel you. After re-reading it I can't really say I disagree, lol. I liked the meaning of stories interwoven in more than anything else.

Dinglezero

Total Posts: 503
posted Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:12:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dinglezero   Click Here to Email Dinglezero
Dump gawd - Kung fuu version is by far the best one. Cut the Fahim verses it's basically a classic 2017 ep or whatever it is.

s-agent

Total Posts: 3778
posted Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:47:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for s-agent
This has to be a joke. I don't understand why it's being dragged out for so long

s-agent

Total Posts: 3778
posted Friday, October 20, 2017 8:50:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for s-agent
Just heard Gnashing of the Teeth, which was pretty dope by Fahim. Maybe my issue is he’s inconsistent. I also hate his illiterate nonsense he puts on here occasionally. It’s nuce to hear from MC’s on here but his posts are straight out of 3rd grade

dj rolo

Total Posts: 2997
posted Friday, October 20, 2017 8:59:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
^dope track

Sp 90s

Total Posts: 2528
posted Friday, October 20, 2017 9:03:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Sp 90s
A whole lot rappity rap rap, but ain't saying shit.

tippi dink

posted Friday, October 20, 2017 9:28:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
it's like j-live said:

"I finally realised yeah, homeboy could spit
But it just didn't matter 'cause he wasn't saying shit"

5th point

posted Friday, October 20, 2017 9:42:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
^^but homeboy cant spit

tippi dink

posted Friday, October 20, 2017 9:50:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i was hoping someone would come through with the alley-oop lol

posted Friday, October 20, 2017 10:42:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
hmm. sounds like we're overdue for a compilation that cuts out all the filler, and leaves just the good stuff. the filler might be getting in the way of the real potential for some people.

tippi dink

posted Friday, October 20, 2017 10:44:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i'll just wait until fahim is constipated and stops shitting out so much music, and by then hopefully someone will have put together a compilation of his best 20-25 songs.

posted Friday, October 20, 2017 10:57:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
he's like the guy that couldn't stop shitting from chester brown's ed the happy clown comic. you read that yet, tippi, or what?

tippi dink

posted Friday, October 20, 2017 11:02:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
nah i haven't yet, my backlog is huge lol. plus it's october and i had already planned out which horror comics i was going to read like two months ago. reading tomb of dracula and werewolf by night right now, and then hellboy in hell after that. definitely want to read ed the happy clown and asterios polyp soon though.

All times are ET. The time now is 10:45 AM.Post viewed 808 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: