UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (37) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
What Rapper Makes You Feel The Happiest?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 182 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4
AuthorTopic:  What Rapper Makes You Feel The Happiest?
PETE ness

Total Posts: 10037
posted Monday, June 29, 2015 4:03:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for PETE ness   Click Here to Email PETE ness
Pete Ness - did you post your review yet?

no, i haven't had the chance to give it a thorough listen and i don't wanna half-ass the review. hopefully i can do it sometime this week.

Partial IP: .199.7.170

clockworks sponsor

Total Posts: 8478
posted Monday, June 29, 2015 5:11:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworks sponsor
mods delete that personal info.

seriously,it's not cool.

Partial IP: 0.54.46.39

bluestratos 

Total Posts: 1156
posted Monday, June 29, 2015 5:33:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bluestratos    Click Here to Email bluestratos 
June 29th. Admiral crumble / model / max all proved by ughh mods to be same person. Dam chumple you one big dumb ass dummy in this place at present, that red tag on your name got some real village idiot status in here.

You must feel like bill Murray up in here every day!

Partial IP: .155.40.63

recumbent_god

Total Posts: 8117
posted Monday, June 29, 2015 8:01:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
Clock spons is that you in the picture? Lol

Partial IP: 49.150.164

Forever Crumpin'

Total Posts: 309
posted Monday, June 29, 2015 8:14:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Pete Ness - no worries. I wouldn't be in a rush to listen to that either. Give it a fair assessment. I'm confident what the outcome will be.

Partial IP: 231.217.87

DPC5807

Total Posts: 556
posted Monday, June 29, 2015 8:25:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for DPC5807
With Crumple making all these threads, I'm expecting a new video soon. Did you already make a new album after selling only 3 copies of the last one?

Partial IP: .58.45.231

Forever Crumpin'

posted Monday, June 29, 2015 9:05:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
I'm assuming Quest took 5 copies of 'Cryptkid' on consignment and there are still a couple of copies available on UGHH.

No way he sold more than 4 copies on here.

ManuvSteele

Total Posts: 100
posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:08:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
Crumple...when's the next show I can get a new video of you faĺ;lingkdown sloppy drunk & getting tossed out by security at so I can prove once again that you're full of shit bout "living clean"? Your fans want to know.

Partial IP: 19.233.194

bluestratos 

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:43:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bluestratos    Click Here to Email bluestratos 
June 30th 2015, admiral model crumple told his music is wack as fuck again on ughh.

Dam model you must feel like bill Murray up in here!

model (Liar)

Total Posts: 1123
posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:49:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for model
It's great to see Admiral Crumple get shine on his 13th CD release. He very well is one of most consistent rap artists of all time now with creative output.

photo Cryptkidreview1_zps29845bae.jpg

Also this recent track dedicated to the people who grew up in tough circumstances, overcame and succeeded. The Cryptkid album is all about Change. It's at 1,574 views which is great. Crumple's just doing his thing as a creative artist, getting shine, getting love - at whatever level he is. Wait till his new music video drops for the summer!

Partial IP: 45.236.147

model (Liar)

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 2:05:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for model
Crumple filmed that video at a spot where a dude got murdered the next week after.

You get grimy Toronto footage with his videos!

Admiral Crumple since 2002! Officially with his first CD! When Cage and Non Phixion dropped their solo CDs. Remember that!

2015 new videos!

New album with Beatahoe dropping next!

Be responsible!
Have vision!
Work in teams!
Eat Mangos!
Have sex with the opposite sex!
Read Books!
Stay gritty!

bluestratos 

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 2:19:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bluestratos    Click Here to Email bluestratos 
Yo model / crumple / max, save that bullshit for another forum where you're not exposed as the jerkoff you are.

Ps, shining? Ever heard of the saying YOU CANT POLISH A TURD? it's very apt for your village idiot attempt at being a rap star.

Some mcs fall the fuck off, you were never on in the first place.

Piss off liar

paddyod11

Total Posts: 4351
posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 2:19:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for paddyod11
ngl that song has a couple nice bars. i actually gave it a real listen, idk what got into me.

Partial IP: 33.175.114

bluestratos 

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 2:26:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bluestratos    Click Here to Email bluestratos 
June 30th 2015 model tries to gain status by saying hus first cd was burnt the same year non phixion dropped. Haha you fucking moron

Soundbombing 2 dropped 2 years before your terrible cdr was burnt, giving you 2 years to be on Eminems white nutsack rapping in your toilet mirror then your dumbass thought you could be a credible white mc too

13 cdrs later and you sell 3 cds and still get told your wack. Your lucky it's not the 90s, you only exist as a joke on the Internet.

Piss off

model (Liar)

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:25:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for model
paddyod11 - That's what's up! What lines did you like from that track?

It takes life experience to write a track like that. I'm happy to see real hood shit like that shine!

Innercity shit about change. The poor areas of today seem to be getting brainwashed by ass, weed, liquor, cocaine and lean in 2015.

Crumple is rhyming about the importance of getting out of the hood in that track.

Has anyone done shit like this?

There should be more tracks like this.

A lot of people in the ghetto stay there - and the same shit repeats generation after generation.

Same with addiction.

Same with domestic violence.

Same with alcoholism.

Etc. Crumple is talking about being a man of change!

Crumple is telling people to change and he began with himself.

He quit drinking and smoking.

Little weak daffodils who get off on a video of Crumple smashed over 1095 days ago - 3 years ago need to fall back.

That's not even anything to be proud of in the first place!

Crumple dropped a new CD in 2014 and it's still getting shine. It also got press/write ups.

Your boys (Yes YOU, everyone here) don't drop CDs they drop mp3s online.

Wait till Admiral Crumple's new music video drops.

Buy Crumple CDs from ughh.com and support Quest and Crumple.

Remember that dude that said he made an album here at his boys house for less than $700 and dissed Crumple?

That album never came out and I forgot that daffodils name!

bluestratos 

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:36:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bluestratos    Click Here to Email bluestratos 
June 30th 2015. No one reads admiral chumples promotion written by himself posing as a fake fan

Model / max / crumple, QUEST exposed you and your IP address as being a liar, the entire ughh community KNOW this, the owner of this site even changed your username.

Admiral crumple is the biggest coward in hiphop. Admiral crumple is a pussy too coward to talk after being exposed faking to be his own fan.

Dam crumpet you must feel like bill Murray up in here

Now scuttle back under your rock you silent coward,

Grow some balls

Partial IP: 83.128.241

clockworks sponsor

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 4:46:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworks sponsor
No,that's not me.

I just don't see the reason to post people's personal info.

it's pretty scumbag.

ManuvSteele

Total Posts: 100
posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:20:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
Crumple..you haven't progressed one iota in the past 3 years..your music is still wack as fuck & you obviously haven't gotten any help for your delusions of grandeur. Honestly tho...are you autistic? Crack baby? Fetal alcohol syndrome? Incest? I'm trying to figure out how one guy can be so oblivious to reality.

Partial IP: .7.157.101

Forever Crumpin'

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:54:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Crumple - you need to give this up and come clean.

Everyone on here knows that you are both 'Model' and 'Max'. We all know that you don't have any 'superfans' yet alone any fans, by the number of albums you've sold that was exposed last year.

The fact that you get your music pressed up onto CD doesn't make you any better than any of these other netcees. It just shows that you are delusional and can't deal with the reality that you've made 13 albums that no one gives a shit about.

Just give up the charade!

The truth shall set you free!

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37935
posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 4:21:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Props to anyone that reads all that Crumple drabble. Couldn't pay me too. Id rather delete it just so he has to type it again.

Good to see ManuvSteele back. Yo Dumple how's it feel to have the gentleman that exposed you as a drunkard jackass back in the fold on this here forum?

Partial IP: .12.60.109

pete NESS

Total Posts: 10037
posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 5:20:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for pete NESS   Click Here to Email pete NESS
that drunk AC (that's what i call admiral crumple) vid was years ago. we all make mistakes you guys are mean!!

Partial IP: .199.7.170

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 162
posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 5:31:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
I figured that Crumple disappeared because he was thoroughly humiliated after being concretely exposed for pretending to be his own fan... something everyone already knew.

Turns out he just didn't have anything new to promote. Now he does, so....

Partial IP: .70.64.136

CAChri$t(ie)

Total Posts: 6831
posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 5:51:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(ie)
lol Feta. Look at how stoned rich dog is.

Partial IP: 08.224.117

bimbip

Total Posts: 9614
Location: attn jerm: u look like a gay disabled zombie with aids in that photo.
posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 6:37:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimbip
hey model/ crumple

did you save "have sex with the opposite sex" because you are opposed to gay sex?

just curious what your stance on that is.

Partial IP: .221.2.118

Forever Crumpin'

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 6:46:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Crumple must've been locked up in his lil apartment all last weekend during Pride Week in the 416.

He would've got stomped out by a butchy lesbian!

model (Liar)

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:05:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for model
Hey Bimbip, I'm Model. You know, I go to NBA games with my friends.

I have had sex with girls because I'm attracted to ladies.

I don't hate the gay/lesbian community.

It's not really true marriage though is it? Like man, woman and child.

I think a lot of people are pro gay cause it's the popular thing to believe in now and people don't have strong core beliefs. Some people at least.

I mean it's fine.

I like cute chicks though. Skinny girls with fat asses. Cute girls that have me in mind all day. Kissing a chick's lips. Women are amazing and a half!

Partial IP: 45.236.101

Forever Crumpin'

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:23:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
No, you're not Model, you're Crumple.

You know, the delusional try hard wigger with the greasy skin and badly receding hairline. You know, the guy with zero skills on the mic and can't sell more than 3 copies of his album. You know, the guy who dresses like at 14 year old but looks 40.

You gets ZERO pussy bruh!

model (Liar)

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:36:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for model
Is getting pussy the new competition?

Forever Crump in - what do you do for Toronto's rap scene. Drake and Crumple may be a tad dissapointed in you.

Log off, and beat box in your bedroom. That's a start.

clockworks sponsor

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:40:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworks sponsor
I remember when Crumple said he doesn't approve of the gay community because it's not Christian and that he thinks the male gay community is too promiscuous and they don't meet his standards of living - true story.

bimbip

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:40:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimbip
youre mad gay crumple.

Forever Crumpin'

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:46:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
What the fuck do you know about Toronto Model?? You're from Camden, NJ right????

I've been to dozens and dozens of shows in the past 20 years and bought countless amounts of CD's and vinyl from Play D and Rotate This.

Don't mention my city if you ain't from here, pussy!

model (Liar)

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:12:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for model
OK. It's great if you support for real. A good fan who buys product and supports is important. Just don't disrespect the artists of your own city. They're being creative which is better than resorting to crime.

To create and sell a product is much more challenging than consumption. When consumers want to disrespect and hate, that's not cool. If you don't like Crumple don't waste your own time either!

Partial IP: 45.236.104

Pureleaf

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:16:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Dear Clockwork Sponsor: Crumple has said homophobic things in the past. He's a Christian fundamentalist, the kind of Christian with no compassion for others, the kind of Christian for whom Christianity means a false an undeserved sense of superiority. The kind of Christianity that everyone hates and drove everyone into atheism.

Notice how when he's 'giving thanks' he's really just describing the ways he's superior to others. "Dear god, thank you for not making me old and pathetic, old people have so many health problems that I don't have." LOL

He always wants to have it both ways. He pretends he cares about humanity or whatever but then he brags about his amature video being shot at the site of a murder, because he's a tourist of urban misery.

Partial IP: 53.109.241

Pureleaf

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:21:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
I know that it's annoying that he's still pretending he's not writing as 'Model' so he can praise himself in the third person.

Just remember, he hasn't raised his profile by doing this, he probably hasn't lost any fans either.

It's so ridiculous that he's still saying "I'm Model, not Crumple". He seems to think that he's in court and as long as he denies it, there's nothing anyone can say to make the charges stick.

He's not in court though and it's so obvious that Model was Crumple from his very first appearance that if his ip address did originate from Camden New Jersey I would just assume that Crumple spoofed it.

Partial IP: 53.109.241

Forever Crumpin'

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:43:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
Model/Max/Crumple - I've been on this board for years and never dissed Crumple during any of his promotional threads until he/you starting pretending to be his own fan. That's some fuck boi shit. I had way more respect for Crumple when he wasn't pretending to be 'Model', 'Max' and the countless other people who gave your album a 5 star review.

If you want to try and pull that bullshit on us here, then be prepared for all the backlash that comes with it.

clockworks sponsor

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:50:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworks sponsor
lol Pureleaf, I'd imagine that crumple denouncing the gay community because they don't meet his morals or ethics sent them back 100 years.I'm fairly sure the gay community already has a teenage suicide problem,this isn't helping.

i wonder what other groups don't measure up to Mark's standards ?

It's crazy that he can even see anybody from looking so far down on people from his high horse.

model (Liar)

posted Tuesday, June 30, 2015 11:37:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for model
Wtf? I - Model - said gay people can do what they want. It's impressive to see so much worldwide acceptance of homo sexuality. Even hip hop opened up to it.

I never had issues with gay people. Now I just don't deal with any cause they aren't in my life. I have worked with some.

Pure leaf is trying to paint a false picture of me. Also if people choose to be atheists it's their choice, not cause a certain form of Christianity scared them off. Everyone's responsible for their own life.

bimbip

posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 1:51:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimbip
youre a cocksucker bro.

model (Liar)

posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 2:49:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for model
Bimbip - aw, well it seems Crumple struck a nerve.

Was Vince Staples influenced by Crump Diddy? Cause he had a joint called Summer of 06 out on his 2007 album. It's been on YouTube for over 5 years too.

bimbip

posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 2:58:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimbip
struck a nerve? nah i just think youre a delusional cocksucker and you need to go fuck your own ass.

thats all. u suck dude.

bluestratos 

posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 3:21:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bluestratos    Click Here to Email bluestratos 
July 1st 2015
Admiral crumple exposed for giving himself 5 star reviews under the name of max. IP address for Max is same IP address as model who is also chumple pretending to be His own fan. Admiral crumple told by entire board his 13 lp cdr discography is garbage.

Same shit different day for the village idiot, absolute car crash in marketing. Oh well, you can't Polish / shine a turd eh

Dam crumpet you must feel like bill Murray up in here!

bimbip

posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 4:37:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bimbip
^ you are almost as big of an idiot as crumple bro. shut the fuck up.

model (Liar)

posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 4:41:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for model
Struck a nerve enough for you to name call. Get on with your goals before you hang with 30 year old lost addicts. Kiss a college girl or listen to Crumple's sex song "Ashlyn".

Partial IP: 45.236.107

KUSH12

Total Posts: 3294
posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 1:40:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
crumple are you going on tour anytime soon?

Partial IP: .36.135.73

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11684
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 1:55:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
welcome back feta

CS the fuck up bitch

Partial IP: .212.3.148

Pureleaf

posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 2:15:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Crumple: I'm painting a false picture? WTF? You're trying to protect your rep now? The fuck? Are you sure?

I'm always amused that you're trying to spread these little bite-sized bits of wisdom that are always exactly wrong.

With regards to your stupid "No one becomes atheist because of some form of Christianity" statement, well.. that's part of why I'm glad that no matter how bad it gets for you, with the non-existent sales and no one liking your music, your terrible appearance, and you writing as your own only fan, etc etc etc, you still are willing to post idiotic nonsense as if we're all eager to hear your thoughts on the state of the world.

Partial IP: .54.46.198

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37935
posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 3:29:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx

Partial IP: .109.60.74

model (Liar)

posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 5:45:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for model
Pure leaf - stop addressing me as Crumple. What u said was unclear to me sorry. People choose to be atheist. No one can make anyone do anything, unless it's crazy coercion.

Crumple's last track Any Cost earned over 200 views on YouTube. That's like attendance for 4 local rap shows.

He should be posting his new music video within the week!

He has a great line in Any Cost -

You can ruin your day and life/ that's your doing but I won't let you mess up my time and amusement!

Also:

100 push ups everyday minimal/ chilling with God in a church even though he's invisible

Your evil plans make you act frantically/ while I achieve new things automatically!

- Crumple rhymes from "Any cost"

Sick!

RokSOC

Total Posts: 319
posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 7:02:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for RokSOC
No, not sick. Basic. Stupid.
No wordplay. No structure. No rhythm.
There is absolutely nothing that stands out about that couplet that you just posted.
The most inane slam poetry couplet shits on that little grouping of letters. Sucks. If that's your best pick on a line out of the song, just stop. Write a book. Write fan-fiction for an already established series. Write a suicide note. But for the love of everything holy stop writing raps. Those arent even passable for a freestyle. 13 albums? If you have 15 songs on this last one, thats 16 Bars X 3 Verses X 15 Songs = 720 Bars minimum, and THOSE are the ones that stuck out to you as dope? Just to put this in perspective, you've written almost 10,000 (9360) Bars, and NONE have been dope. Give it up.

Partial IP: 236.172.31

CAChri$t(ie)

Total Posts: 6831
posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 7:15:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(ie)
Hey Model, come talk about Mangos with us over on the general discussion board.

Partial IP: .199.65.53

model (Liar)

posted Wednesday, July 01, 2015 7:24:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for model
Da fuq is a rocksock?

All times are ET. The time now is 7:51 PM.Post viewed 2882 timesPage: 1 2 3 4
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: