UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (71) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Q&A With The Doppelgangaz

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 252 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
AuthorTopic:  Q&A With The Doppelgangaz
Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 43353
posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:14:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
SupremeMath = Tittymath? If so we missed you! Hows Broward County treating you? If you're not tittymath then please disregard.

Partial IP: 3.70.35.97

SupremeMath

Total Posts: 46
posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:16:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SupremeMath
Why Equal Self CWorx, it Be Eye

Partial IP: .120.207.1

TheDoppelgangaz UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 124
posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:17:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
88 - “partz unknown aside, what's your fav hip hop album from 2015?

what kind of artists do you guys listen to, outside of hip hop?

what was the last hip hop album you listened to, from each decade (80's, 90's, 00's, 10's)?”

Prob the new Dom Kennedy album kehd. Shet fire.

We listen to everything. I fuxin love Tori Kelly kehd. That’s mah boo. A true song bird!

From the 80’s Toddy Tee. 90’s All Eyez On Me by Pac. 2000’s Yeah Baby by Pun and 10’s Bush by Snoop.

Partial IP: 22.122.255

sp 90s

Total Posts: 3086
posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:18:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for sp 90s
Doppelgangaz: Yoo, Ill see you guys at Webster Hall. The show at Littlefields in BK was dope.

Spinning some Doppgang now.

Partial IP: 4.71.9.146

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:18:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
COOLGUY JIMMY
- "Can you guys shout me out or can I get a feature on your next album? Also, I asked Big Josh myself and he said that "he was mad at her". What's up with that?"

Hey what's up COOLGUY JIMMY! Sure, we have an open 16 with ur name on it kehd.

Damn, big JO must've been having a bad day huh? Ask him again.

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:23:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
gino hernandez
- “u guys have the most wide variety and original lyics in hip hop since mf doom. thank you for not being terrible in a day and age where its acceptable to suck.

1.what types of drugs were yall doing wen u made lone sharks and more importantly hark?

2.also, wat genre of non hip hop music (including soundtracks/movies) do u like to sample for your music?

3.lastly, any chance of producing a project for another rapper, if so who?”

Ayy ‘preciate that!

We were licking the backs of frogs kehd.

We like to sample whatever sounds cool from any genre. also has to be cheap.

Definitely a chance. I guess it depends on who wants to work with us because nobody likes us man.

SupremeMath

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:24:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SupremeMath
For the record my old threads about the codes were before i saw past the first layer...not sure how much of my original theories I stand by today.

As for my current dopp theories, I can prove all of them over and over

Peace

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:29:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
CAChri$t(ie)
- “what is up bros?

just wondering, what's your stance on feet?

Do you think you would you under any circumstance be out in your cloak at night, tip toe up to a lady and you know take a whiff off their neck and if you like the smell of them you approach them and strike up a convo but if you don't like the smell of them you dash off without them noticing?

what's the best thing you've ever found in a dumpster?
what's the best thing you've ever eaten from a dumpster?”

They have to be unpainted and have a dirty sole.

We have smelled many women without them knowing. Even if they smell bad we gotta start a convo.

A baby who we raised as our own.

new england clam chowder.

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:32:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
Clockworx - “I don't know if one or both of them are going to be doing the Q&A (I know i was talking to EP via Twitter DM) but im curious as to what they feel is their favorite album and song that they've done?

The idea behind the cloaks. How did it start and how did they decide on a cloak?

Which of the two of them does more of the production or do they handle it all 50/50?”

No favorites kehd. It’s like picking a favorite child and mine is my second oldest kid.

We had some bum ass gear and needed to cover it up with something swaggy.

Everything is 50/50 papo!!

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:34:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
OnlyBlueCheese
- "What's your top 5 ?"

I'm assuming u mean top 5 colors... vomit green, doo doo brown, purple mountains majesty, piss yellow and pus white.

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:35:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
COOLGUY JIMMY
- "An eXquire and Dopp collaboration would be cool"

That it would kehd!

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:36:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
SeanDiRocco
= "its cool that you get these q&a's. pissed i missed the l'orange one.

i dunno what 'd ask if i'm honest.

I'm a big DG fan but that last release was'nt for me.

good lookin' tho!"

Much love kehd. U still got time to ask. The last release wasn't for us either. Shet was hawt gahbidge.

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:39:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
evilthoughts
- "Can you stop doing trap music and go back to the good shot you did before? You might as well change your cloaks to pajamas because your beats are putting me to sleep."

Yeah, our old shot had nice form but our field goal percentage increases every year papo!

underground grandmaster 

Total Posts: 1202
Location: clockworx im getting very tired of your awful taste in music. if triumph the cowardly rapper is your
posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:40:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for underground grandmaster 
Dopplegangaz, u never answer my question

Partial IP: .56.37.194

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:40:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
gumby
- "Do you think that Wicked 22 "loves" hiphop, just a little bit too much??"

You can't help who you love. Let's all support his decisions.

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:42:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
recumbent_god
- "Has the DG ever dp'd a groupie???

Or at least Eiffel Towerd a chick?

Who would you rather meet: ll cool j or busta rhymes? (Explain how the meeting would go)"

It's nothing but DP'ing and Eiffel Towering. We've never had solo encounters.

Would love to meet both of em breh!

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:42:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
Clockworx - "Any extra CD copies of 2012 for sale?"

Donezo for now kehd but we're gonna reup soon!!!

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:44:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
culturesclothing
- "How do you guys define what is and what isn't Hip-Hop? It's something that's discussed a lot on these boards. Some people think that if you've ever done a commercial track at all in your career that you're not really Hip-Hop. Others are the complete opposite...and prefer some of the commercial artists. Me personally, I judge what is and what isn't Hip-Hop on a song by song basis...based on the heart/effort behind the music, the feeling that I get from the music, the technical skill, whether or not it stays true to the essence of the culture, etc. etc. What do you guys think? And what do you think about some of the artists that have become commercially successful? Do you think that any of those artists are staying true to the culture?"

Hip Hop has no boundaries kehd. if it's hawt it's hawt!!!

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:46:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
underground grandmaster - "question for dopplegangaz, do you feel its disrespectful to UG artists when mods and forum users excessively promote commercial mainstream rap on a site called underground hip hop? You would think a site called UGHH would have ughh on it not a flood commercial mainstream artists that are on any site and forum you check out on the net."

What is underground today? Everything is accessible kehd.

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:46:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
KUSH12 - "Are you guys doing a show in Chicago anytime soon?"

Hopefully kehd! We waunt some chicago dogs. Pause??? lol

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:48:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
i love nike
- "I recently watched your new video the one with some girl putting a guy in a cage and you were rapping about having a gangsta chick,,what's your experiance with gangster girls since they fuck with real thugs.,,has she ever put dope in her pussy when you were stopped by cops and had to hide tbe gun under the seat because it had bodies on it?"

I've been there. We've all been there. The vagina is an orifice capable of carrying a multitude of foreign objects kehd. All kinds of women fux w the Dopp except good looking ones.

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:49:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
i love nike - "When you said "fuck around and got knocks with her" you mean knocked ,,knocks is dope feens by the way"

Yeah we meant we got strung out w her kehd.

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:51:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
Clockworx - "What do you guys think of tittymath dissecting your lyrics in this thread?

The Doppelgangaz - Beats For Brothels, Vol. 2

Also do you guys decide what direction you're going in with your next release right after you're done recording the current album? If not when?"

Tittymath is a legend in dissection. It's an honor to have him dissect the work.

Albums usually form their identity as we work on em kehd. Ain't no tellin what we'll do next!

CAChri$t(ie)

Total Posts: 8291
posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:52:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(ie)
loill. killin it.

Partial IP: .199.65.25

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:53:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
Retired Monkey - "nas or jay z?"

Nay-Z. Their illegitimate hybrid son.

recumbent_god

Total Posts: 8636
posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:53:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
LOL AT DOPP COMPLETELY DISREGARDING/DEGRADING OLLIE REGARDING HIS VERy iMPORTANT QUESTION.

His HARK IS IN SHAMBLES RIGHT NOW

Partial IP: 231.75.127

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:55:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
s-agent
- "I saw you guys last time at the Middle East with Homeboy Sandman...

Are you guys going in a different direction artistically with your music??

Who's idea was it to rock the cape?"

What up kehd! Hope to see u there again.

We have no sense of direction kehd.

No idea what you're talking about kehd. We've never worn a cape evaaaaaa.

SupremeMath

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:56:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SupremeMath
CLOAKS NOT CAPES

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:56:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
Retired Monkey - "actually putting real razor blades in those apples would of been cool"

We did kehd.

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:57:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
- "get a fucking hold of yourself, ollie. you're in the presence of greatness. go make another lil b thread, while we discuss higher things in here."

HEY THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR LIL B SLANDER IN THIS THREAD. Based & positive.

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:00:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
Ouroboros
- "Now that your name is starting to get around are you guys getting hit up buy any well known ug guys for some beats? ... who?

Have you guys ever thought about producing an entire album with a different MC?"

We're trying to get hit up by some overground guys cus ug guys have no bread.

And def, we would love to produce and executive produce for other artists.

CAChri$t(ie)

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:02:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(ie)
somebody get miley cyrus on the horn

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:06:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
CAChri$t(ie)
- "what is the grossest toes you have ever seen?

do you ever be making out with a chick, right?, you making out with a chick but you have hyperhydrosis so bad that your hands slip on their thighs and you smash your face into their forehead?"

My 75 year old ex feet were shottas.

I've been there, we've all been there.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:07:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Being that you guys named a song Nexium do one or both of you bros have acid reflux? Ive had it for mad long and that song was inspirational. I just had an ulcer in my esophogus from it and was prescribed Prevacid over Nexium.

Also since you guys are big on contests anything up for grabs at the conclusion of this Q&A?

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:08:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
Clockworx
-"Do you guys always wear the same cloak or do you have a closet filled with hundreds of them?

Also Saved By The Bell, Boy Meets World, or California Dreams?"

Same cloak kehd. They've been through some shet.

Boy Meets World all day.

OCpointofview

Total Posts: 2819
Location: whats wrong with Christina Aguilera? She has a few dope joints. She has Soul! And she's talented!
posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:09:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for OCpointofview
Peace dudes...yall really be living that SMANG life jacking on omegele and posting casual encounter adds of craigs...Havin your moms wondering why the canola oil be under your be yeah kehd...Much respect to you guys...But is you really living that smang life? watching x factor zoned removing black heads?...is you really licing that smang life?

Partial IP: 27.158.191

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:14:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Boy Meets World is whats up. Did ya'll crush on Topanga and them big ole titties she had? Shame what happened to that Mr. Turner though.

Dawsons Creek fans at all? Also peep Orphan Black if you bros havent yet. Heavy amounts of Doppelgangage in that show.

Peace to tittymath. Glad to have you back.

recumbent_god

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:14:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
Who you dig more roc marciano or ka?

LOL SMILEY FACE

Total Posts: 25
posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:15:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LOL SMILEY FACE
HEY DOP U GUYS SEEM REAL COOL

CAN YOU CALL CLOCKWORK A TACKY FAGGOT FOR ASKING YOU TO GIVE HIM FREE SHIT A COUPLE POSTS AGO

I APOLOGIZE FOR HIS EMBARASSING ACTIONS BY THE WAY, WHAT A JOCK SNIFFER

Partial IP: 165.199.94

recumbent_god

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:16:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
Did you guys ever watch that movie the paper brigade?

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:17:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
recumbent_god
-"BEST GROUPIE STORY!!!!

Cleavland steamers/bumpkins?"

After one show I walked through the crowd in a wife beater and my bare shoulder brushed up against a tank top wearing woman's bare shoulder. I let off.

Both kehd. Blumpkin while steam rolling my feces onto another shorty chest. Basically substitute the toilet for another shorty.

suprememath

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:17:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for suprememath
Can I edit my post original ???? I want to add something

recumbent_god

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:19:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
Lol irl to that last post

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:21:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
greasy bastard
-"Thoughts on the Chinese stock market... Should I invest or buy admiral crumples new CD?"

Cop admiral crumple's new CD kehd.

OCpointofview

Total Posts: 2819
Location: whats wrong with Christina Aguilera? She has a few dope joints. She has Soul! And she's talented!
posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:22:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for OCpointofview
****Peace dudes...yall really be living that SMANG life? jacking on omegele and posting casual encounter adds of craigslist and what not...Havin your moms wondering why the canola oil be under your bed yeah kehd...Placing your 47 year old neighbors underwear over your head jackin while you suppossed to be watching their dog? Much respect to you guys...But is you really living that smang life? watching x factor zoned removing black heads?...is you really living that smang life? smang smang smang

Partial IP: 27.158.191

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:24:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
CAChri$t(ie)
-"any chance you guys could get this guy on a track? what do you think about this video/song?"

You Never know kehd shit fire!

recumbent_god

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:27:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
^ ^^^^^

Admiral crumple doppgang collab in the works!!!!!!!

Clockworks sponsor, n*gga we made it!

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:30:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
gumby
-"Who do you consider the greatest WWE/WWF/NWA world champion of all time? "

My favs were The Ultimate Warrior/ Bret Hart / Stone Cold

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:32:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheDoppelgangaz
LOL SMILEY FACE
-"HAVE YOU GUYS EVER RAN A TRAIN ON A GIRL AND DO YOU CALL IT A DOPPLEGANGBANG"

Yes and YES!

CAChri$t(ie)

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:37:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(ie)
hey guys i've been wondering for a while if the guy Kevin Moore looking for his eleventh whore was the same Kevin Moore that is married to Rachel DOlezal.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:37:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Favorite sports teams?

Is Chip Kelly racist?

Is William Henry Cosby Jr. one of the biggest serial rapists of all time?

All times are ET. The time now is 9:12 AM.Post viewed 3019 timesPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: