Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (15) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Gortex Out Of Non Phixion?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 44 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Gortex Out Of Non Phixion?
1mmortal_technique

Total Posts: 1199
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 9:07:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 1mmortal_technique   Click Here to Email 1mmortal_technique
FROM NECRO HIMSELF ON HIS FORUM

GORETEX AINT DOWN ANYMORE
I DEADED HIM
HE IS KICKED OUT OF NON-PHIXION AS WELL
HE IS A BITCH *****
I GUESS WE DIDNT WANNA EXPOSE IT FOR HIS SAKE
GIVING HIM A CHANCE TO REDEEM HIMSELF
BUT HE IS A FAGGOT
IF I SEE HIM IM GONNA SMASH HIS FUCKING FACE INTO PIECES
EVERYONE DOWN WITH PLR DOESNT LIKE HIM
HE IS HATED BY US ALL
SO THE SONG HATED IS GOOD
MATTER OF FACT
EVERYONE IN GORETEX'S LIFE HATES HIM
SO ITS OFFICIAL HE IS DEADED
HE HEADLINED A SHOW AND 20 PEOPLE SHOWED UP
GOOD LYRICIST
PIECE OF SHIT AS A PERSON WITH HORRIBLE KARMA, ANYTHING HE HAS EVER DONE IN MUSIC, THANK ME AND BILL, CUZ MOST OF IT WAS NECRO BEATS AND BILL COACHED HIM ON EVERY VERSE, BILL EVEN WROTE SOME OF HIS LYRICS ON THE SONG, WHERE THEY DO THE HOOK, ITS THE N.O.N.P.H.I.X.I.O.N.
FOR THE RECORD I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM 3 TIMES
AND BILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM 3 TIMES
THATS HOW GAY HE IS
YOU KNOW THE FREESTYLE I DID AT WNYU, THE SCROOGE FREESTYLE?
THATS THE FIRST NIGHT I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF GORETEX
IN FRONT OF THE ARSONISTS
BILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM IN HIS OWN HOUSE AND THROW DISHES AT HIM
HE IS A FAGGOT AND HE IS NOT A THUG, MOST OF HIS RAPS ARE LIES, ALL THAT THUG SHIT, NOT TRUE, HE USED TO GET FUCKED UP IN THE PROJECTS WHILE ME AND BILL WERE BRAWLING WITH MOTHERFUCKERS
NOONE LIKES HIM
HE DESTROYS EVERY RELATIONSHIP HE IS IN LIKE A POISONOUS LEECH
WANNA KNOW WHY NON-PHIXION CANT DROP ANOTHER ALBUM??
GORETEX
HE IS LAZY
IN THE STUDIO ITS PULLING TEETH TO GET HIM TO DO HIS VERSES
HE TAKES 12 HOURS TO WRITE A VERSE AND NEEDS TO HAVE WEED, BEN AND JERRY'S THERE AND HIS ASS KISSED
AT THE END OF CIRCLE OF TYRANTS, WHEN THE ALBUM WAS DONE BEING RECORDED, I PUNCHED GORETEX IN HIS FACE 3 TIMES IN THE STUDIO, CUZ HE DROVE ME SO NUTS WITH THAT PROJECT
EVERY FRIEND HE HAS EVER HAD HE BURNT
HE IS A LOW LIFE
I FIGURED I MIGHT AS WELL LET YOU KNOW
IF I SEE HIM I WILL SMASH HIM
I COULD DROP SO MANY JEWELS ON THIS DOOSHBAG BUT ILL STOP HERE
RUN WITH THAT MOTHERFUCKERS
NOW U KNOW
FOR THE RECORD HE IS HATED BY EVERYONE DOWN WITH PLR AND UH
THAT GOES FOR ME, BILL, HYDE, SABAC, Q-UNIQUE, ECT. THE LIST IS LONG
WHOEVER WORKS WITH HIM NOW JUST DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE IS ABOUT, I WONT MENTION NAMES, BUT I HEAR HE IS BURNING SOME NEW UNDERGROUND RAPPERS THAT PAID HIM FOR HIS VERSE THAT HE DIDNT DROP AND THEY CANT DROP THEIR ALBUM CUZ THEY PROMOTED IT ALLREADY WITH HIS NAME
GO FIGURE

I HAD SOME VERSES FROM GORE FOR SECRET SOCIETY
BUT THEY WERE SLOPPY LAZY SHIT ANYWAY
IT WAS HIS SLOPPIEST RUSHED SHIT
ITS DECENT CUZ HIS WORST SHIT IS BETTER THAN MOST
I DONT SAY DUDE SUCKS, HE IS A GREAT RAPPER
ONLY REASON ANYONE FUCKED WITH HIM THIS LONG
IF IT WAS ABOUT HIM AS A PERSON HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CUT OFF YEARS AGO, HE'S A DEADBEAT FATHER ALSO AND HOMELESS AT AGE 32
I FUCKED WITH HIM FOR THE SAKE OF THE FANS CUZ HE WAS A PART OF US FOR SO LONG BUT HE IS UNBEARABLE
AND I GOT MASSIVE DIRT ON HIM IF I DECIDE TO LEAK IT
FOR NOW ILL LEAVE IT AT THIS
SECRET SOCIETY WILL MOST LIKELY BE MYSELF RIPPING IT 1,000% ON SOME ILLUMINATI SHIT, SOME BILL SHIT, SOME SABAC SHIT, AND WHOEVER ELSE I FEATURE LIKE HYDE OFCOURSE
IT WILL BE SICK, CUZ THE WHOLE SHIT IS DONE PRODUCTION WISE AND JUST THE BEATS THEMSELVES ARE GODLY, SO ONCE THEY ARE LACED WITH THE SUBJECTS EACH BEAT PAINTS IT WILL BE CLASSIC
GORETEX DOESNT MAKE OR BREAK US
MY WHOLE NECRO CAREER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT DUDE AND HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING FOR ME EVER
HE NEVER CONTRIBUTED $1 TO ANYTHING IN NON-PHIXION OR PLR OR UH, HE DOES NOTHING EVER
EXCEPT CREATE PROBLEMS AND MAKE US BEAT HIM UP
ITS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT ME AND BILL AS FAR AS THE BUSINESS DUDES HANDLING SHIT
AND IF BILL DIDNT COACH GORE HE WOULDNT BE SHIT
HE OWES HIS RAP CAREER TO BILL
AS A PERSON HE HAS NO PERSONA
FANS DONT INDENTIFY WITH A PUSSY
THE ONLY REASON HE DOESNT GET THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF HIM BY KIDS ON THE STREET IS CUZ HE WAS DOWN WITH US
NOW, FEEL FREE TO PUNCH HIM IN HIS FACE NEXT TIME U SEE HIM
HE WONT DO SHIT!!!!
HE IS A BITCH
FUCK THAT *****

Partial IP: .252.32.16

IllusionalTactics

Total Posts: 3422
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 9:09:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for IllusionalTactics
Well, he was one of the main reasons Non Phixion were so dope.

Partial IP: 70.250.206

Absurd Perversion

Total Posts: 2421
Location: hey there's a black guy in the band, they probably play rock-n-roll or at least blues..
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 9:19:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Absurd Perversion   Click Here to Email Absurd Perversion
duke said he needed ben & jerrys, psssh haha watch the bandwagon start up..

Partial IP: 05.227.147

Dr. Who

Total Posts: 4309
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 9:20:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Who   Click Here to Email Dr. Who
Damn...he is probably my favorite rapper out of that crew...but Necro explained himself pretty well with that post.

Partial IP: .174.110.5

noizemakerz

Total Posts: 323
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 9:21:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for noizemakerz
Necro cant spit...

I used to be a NP fan, but the newer shit is STR8 CORNBALL RAP

Partial IP: .32.127.68

Boss Playa

Total Posts: 13456
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 9:34:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Boss Playa   Click Here to Email Boss Playa
This Thread Is NERD RAP

Partial IP: .196.71.82

Elian Jr

Total Posts: 1631
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 9:38:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Elian Jr
damn thats fucked up, goretex is nice as fuck... i was looking forward to a new non phixiion album too

Partial IP: 71.176.243

IllusionalTactics

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 9:44:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for IllusionalTactics
This Thread Is NERD RAP

^ Should not have post in the first place.

MasterMaskFace

Total Posts: 2366
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 9:50:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for MasterMaskFace
haha wow thats crazy...gore and bill were always my favorite out of NP...gore, even more than bill at one point...thats crazy though i wanna see where this winds up goin

Partial IP: 15.231.210

Boss Playa

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:10:14 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Boss Playa   Click Here to Email Boss Playa
This Thread Is NERD RAP

^ Should not have post in the first place.

^^^^You're Probably Right But, Whats Done Is Done.

icon-o-clast

Total Posts: 298
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:11:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for icon-o-clast
now that's gore is gone by the time they drop another non phixion album no one will care. their buzz is long gone.

Partial IP: 54.127.139

MasterMaskFace

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:15:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for MasterMaskFace
necros really on some mad immature shit though, like gimme a break wit that

IllusionalTactics

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:18:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for IllusionalTactics
necros really on some mad immature shit though, like gimme a break wit that

^ he's not the only one.

Boss Playa

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:19:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Boss Playa   Click Here to Email Boss Playa
"necros really on some mad immature shit though, like gimme a break wit that"

Why You Say That?

If Dude Is As Fucked Up As He Described, Id Stop Fucking With Him Too.

If You Mean Hes Immature By Posting It On The Internet, Well, Thats The Only Place hes Really Known. So This Would Be The Best Place For Him To Get The Word Out.

The Ghost of Ted Stryker

Total Posts: 6166
Location: My whole soul is poluted and sick and very dangerous to the welfare of the art, culture and movement
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:21:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for The Ghost of Ted Stryker
SUNNY DAAAAYS, EVERBODY LOVES THEM
BUT TELL ME BABY, CAN YOUUU STAAAND THE RAAAAIN
STORMS MAY COME
I KNOW I KNOW ALL THE DAYS WON'T BE PERFECT
BUT TELL ME BABY CAN YOUUUU STAAND THE RAAAIN

LOL

the fans are gonna be torn apart by this!!!! "Not Goretex!!!! Nooooooooo!!!!!"

Partial IP: 162.95.112

IllusionalTactics

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:22:33 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for IllusionalTactics
^ Lol.

Underground=no money

Total Posts: 6198
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:29:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Underground=no money
lol at necro thinkin he's suge knight

that whole shit is suspect though

"HE IS A FAGGOT AND HE IS NOT A THUG, MOST OF HIS RAPS ARE LIES, ALL THAT THUG SHIT, NOT TRUE, HE USED TO GET FUCKED UP IN THE PROJECTS WHILE ME AND BILL WERE BRAWLING WITH MOTHERFUCKERS"

if he knew this to begin with..why did he ever co-sign him??

he's just as fake as goretex is, if any of that bullshit is true

it's like seeing the same kid getting beat up in school everyday..and thinkin to yaself.."hey im gonna start up a death rap label, this kid's gonna fit perfectly!!"

i can tell goretex is lazy on the mic..cause he always the least amount of appearances on albums and shit..

but all the bullshit about punching him in the face 3 times in the studio,throwin dishes at him etc....is probably all lies to make it seem like gore is "soft" n not worthy of bein down

Partial IP: .44.192.64

the jerk

Total Posts: 368
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:36:47 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for the jerk   Click Here to Email the jerk
this shit is so stupid

necro does seem like he is on some take my football and go home if i cant play steez

didnt he just start a new group called jewish gangsters?

Partial IP: 162.83.178

GhostDeini

Total Posts: 615
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:40:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for GhostDeini
"necro does seem like he is on some take my football and go home if i cant play steez" thats what i was thinkin
regardless goretex>necro

Partial IP: 153.88.194

Boss Playa

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:40:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Boss Playa   Click Here to Email Boss Playa
Oh Yea Purp. I Felt What You Said. I Was Questioning, MasterMaskFace.

GhostDeini

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:41:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for GhostDeini
whats up with the goretex on angeles records? i didnt hear nothin about it but thats the label gore's myspace has

Dr. Who

Total Posts: 4309
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:44:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Who   Click Here to Email Dr. Who
Angeles Records, you mean Muggs label? That be a step up for him...Necro is horrible on the mic, but he can make beats...but Muggs got him beat, fo sho.

Partial IP: .174.110.5

GhostDeini

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:49:02 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for GhostDeini
yea i call it angeles records because if i said muggs label someone would say "you mean angeles records"

GhostDeini

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 10:50:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for GhostDeini
I think he would fit nice over some muggs beats, maybe khalil will give him so heat

The T Organization

Total Posts: 4117
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 11:01:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for The T Organization   Click Here to Email The T Organization
"IF IT WAS ABOUT HIM AS A PERSON HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CUT OFF YEARS AGO, HE'S A DEADBEAT FATHER ALSO AND HOMELESS AT AGE 32
I FUCKED WITH HIM FOR THE SAKE OF THE FANS CUZ HE WAS A PART OF US FOR SO LONG BUT HE IS UNBEARABLE"

well i didn't know that. That's fuckin inexcusable.

Partial IP: .171.79.74

The T Organization

Total Posts: 4117
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 11:04:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for The T Organization   Click Here to Email The T Organization
I have to say though, there are better ways to handle this.

Necro should of just said, goretex is out, that's it. And not go on an extreme rant about how the dude's fucked up and shit. Some things just need to be handled behind closed doors.

Partial IP: .171.79.74

GhostDeini

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 11:06:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for GhostDeini
If he is down with muggs i hope necro catches him out in L.A., i'd love to hear how that goes

Bow Before Me v2

Total Posts: 702
Location: "he has compositions that send you into a trance of soulful exploration"-maxheadroom onBlackalicious
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 11:21:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bow Before Me v2
that's some lame shit. so they knew the dude was a herb and was pussy... but they let it rock with all the tough talk until he's no longer cool with them? Makes me wonder about the other people they roll with.

"his raps are lies" yet their labels logo is on his release? Laaaaaaaaaaame

Partial IP: 5.229.16.1

Grafh

Total Posts: 3277
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 11:21:33 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Grafh
Damn aside from Bill, goretex was the best out of that whole camp.

Partial IP: 38.166.210

MasterMaskFace

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 11:22:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for MasterMaskFace
"Necro should of just said, goretex is out, that's it."

thats what i was tryin to say, boss playa...im not sayin hes immature for hatin on him or what not, if sokmeones a piece of shit or whatever obviously u gotta cut em off at a certain point...he just didnt need to gon the internet and bitch and rant and try to blow up spots and shit, thats just immature if u ask me

Boss Playa

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 11:34:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Boss Playa   Click Here to Email Boss Playa
His Whole Fan Base Is Based Around The Internet. IMO, This Would The Best Place For Him To Say What He Had To Say.

MasterMaskFace

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 11:38:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for MasterMaskFace
i know that, but im saying he didnt need to go off the way he did, like blowing up spots and sayin this and that and bill helped him write his rhymes...thats like my boy tellin me somethin that no one knows, then one day we get into a beef and i go and rant to the whole neighborhood about what he told me, or what i saw him do that no one knew about

IllusionalTactics

posted Friday, July 14, 2006 11:43:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for IllusionalTactics
Necro should br happy Goretex made Non Phixion as dope as they were. I do not think Ill Bill would have help his own if Necro decided to spit all over the lp.

The Weatherman (Admin)

Total Posts: 21559
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 11:48:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for The Weatherman
Who cares really?

With the last couple releases (his solo, Circle Of Tyrants), Goretex had become the worst in the group anyway. Same fuckin' flow on every track....even beats that were entirely different from each other....dude was only dope on The Future Is Now (which would explain why Bill mighta written some of his shit on that)....

Anyways, who cares? I woulda liked another NP albums or the SS album.....but they were both supposed to drop last year....I'm over that shit now....looking forward to better stuff. Now that Ill Bill/Rae shit....that would be nice.

PS - Necro is a faggot

Partial IP: 166.226.90

Dusthead Jonez

Total Posts: 304
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 12:15:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dusthead Jonez   Click Here to Email Dusthead Jonez
Couldn't disagree more Weatherman. Aside from Bill's verses, Gore was the only reason to check that Circle of Tyrants album. I'm curious to see that shit him and Muggs are supposedly recording cuz I dig Gore's style way more than
Necro's.

Partial IP: 18.137.217

The Weatherman (Admin)

Total Posts: 21559
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 12:21:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for The Weatherman
Don't get me wrong....Gore is better than Necro....who is probably one of the worst MC's on the planet (dope producer though).

Ill Bill shitted on everyone on the CoT album.....and Gore came with the same exact flow on every track.

Partial IP: 166.226.83

gawdawful

Total Posts: 1306
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 12:27:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for gawdawful
this whole situation doesn't really catch my interest like it would have a few years ago.

Partial IP: 70.68.32.7

brisc0

Total Posts: 10343
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 1:22:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for brisc0   Click Here to Email brisc0
this board still suprises me

Partial IP: 02.194.214

Matt One

Total Posts: 485
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 1:44:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Matt One
yo MasterMaskFace I know what your sayin, just say "Goretex is out, we still gunna put this new shit out though" but for real I aint really care that much about a Secret Society album, I was looking foward to a new Non Phixion album, I think it would be dope still if just bill and sabac realesed something but i doubt it will happen, cause they both releasing more solo shit, then puttin shit out for la coka nostra, and all their shit is always getting pushed back, so that sucks, its pretty much the end of non phixion

Partial IP: 63.100.198

Rorschach

Total Posts: 13298
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 2:24:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Rorschach
i agree with weatherman, gore was definitely sliding downhill for a long time, i cant help but believe necro about his laziness. the future is now had goretex at his best, some of the stuff before that too. but i thought his solo album was horrific, circle of tyrants had a bunch of songs where he didnt even hit onbeat until halfway through his verse sometimes. that four horsemen song would have been amazing if it didnt end for me once bills verse was done.

i dont agree with how necro put it out there in public like that, but then again its necro, most rational human beings dont agree with anything he does, and i dont understand a damn thing he does besides beats

Partial IP: .216.142.1

Chris Broc-.

Total Posts: 1747
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 6:14:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Broc-.
This is most unfortunate.

I got love for all them cats, its too bad...

Partial IP: .2.212.104

Advance*

Total Posts: 2380
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 7:28:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Advance*
It definitely reminds me of the Jus Allah/JMT situation, because it's like why did you run with these dudes if you have nothing but negative things to say about them. That's not to say you can't have beef with people you were once friends with, but to suddenly have nothing but bad things to say makes you look bitter.

Partial IP: 24.197.109

J DEADLY

Total Posts: 82
posted Friday, July 14, 2006 9:03:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for J DEADLY
I REP GORETEX AS ONE OF THE ILLEST
BUT FUCK IT
WHATS DONE IS DONE
BILL AND NECO ARE THE BRAINTRUST OF UNCLEHOWIE/PSYCHOLOGICAL RECORD
THE DOPEST SHIT IN THE GAME AINT STOPPIN
BEEN BRAINWASHED FOR YEARS NOW
AND THANK IT

FOR THOSE WHO SAYS NECRO SUCKS AND IS FAG SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPRAYED ACROSS THEY MAMMYS
TITTIES
PUSSIES ALL YALL HOES

Partial IP: 40.206.207

k-se7en

Total Posts: 485
posted Saturday, July 15, 2006 1:52:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for k-se7en
even though he does come with the same flow.. he usually comes off tight with it

Partial IP: 157.11.241

-samlamb-

Total Posts: 361
posted Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:20:02 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for -samlamb-
I dont think that is real...

Partial IP: 105.107.19

All times are ET. The time now is 3:31 AM.Post viewed 1751 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: