Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (78) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn: Clock

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 116 replies
Page: 1 2 3
AuthorTopic:  Attn: Clock
Kallisti87

Total Posts: 638
posted Wednesday, March 01, 2017 5:43:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Figured you'd make a new post since the last one expired, keeping it hip hop you ever heard any of this guys stuff? He's got a new album coming out this year

The Flash ended on a good cliffhanger yesterday, don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't seen it yet though.

There was a new teaser trailer for Orphan Black but it didn't show anything.

Just saw this trailer for a new Netflix coming out that looks interesting as well.

Taboo's finished now as well, I thought it was pretty good . No news on a second season being confirmed but one of the creators has said he planned it as a 3 season arc.

Partial IP: 57.137.114

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 35663
posted Wednesday, March 01, 2017 6:48:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I forgot that old thread expired. I was wondering why it hadn't been bumped. I thought maybe you just hadn't been on in awhile.

Never heard of that dude but im digging the visuals on that track as well as the track itself. I've only watched the first of the two part Gorilla City episodes. The first one was just aight. Wally is starting to annoy me.

Arrow was dope last week. The story line involving the chicks that escaped from prison was decent but the other plot was what made the episode. Glad the girls hacked that reporters database and forced her to break up with Oliver. I was worried that story line about her investigation into him was going to drag on and on. The ending with the leak of the cover up for the cops murder potentially causing Oliver to resign as mayor was a good play by Prometheus. Im digging the new Black Canary too. Even more than Laurel hahaha. What you think of the episode?

I only got two episodes left until the Season 1 Magicians finale. I'm glad i started watching it. While some of it is mad corny, there are some plot points that im intrigued by. The Beast possibly being the writer of the Fillery books was an excellent twist, especially with him being a pedo. Continued watching Lucifer as well. I'm a few episodes into Season 2. He just killed his brother who was played by the actor from The Sopranos.

Been going heavy with these hip hop albums the last week...

You heard any of them?

Partial IP: .12.60.109

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 01, 2017 9:49:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Also im all caught up with Supernatural. What you think of the last episode? I'm glad Mary told them at the end she was working with the British Men Of Letters. That's another storyline i thought was going to drag the fuck out and was pleasantly surprised it wasn't.

Partial IP: 70.219.120

WiCkEd 22.2

Total Posts: 1649
Location: frrls idk why it's so hard for some to respect others opinions
posted Wednesday, March 01, 2017 10:06:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for WiCkEd 22.2   Click Here to Email WiCkEd 22.2
I'm surprised by that Ozzy Osborn. He really is going in a brand new direction with his career. Very surprising how articulate he sounds on the mic too. Good job Ozzy!

Partial IP: .6.218.166

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, March 02, 2017 9:15:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo you watch Arrow? They finally revealed who Prometheus is. I was fucking surprised. Don't wanna spoil it but make that episode you're next watch if you haven't yet.

Kallisti87

posted Thursday, March 02, 2017 11:40:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Yeah, the way they revealed it too though like it was no big deal as well. And you thought he was that other vigilante dude, the way he grabbed that piece of that vigilante dudes visor I was thinking it for sure was him now but then bam Prometheus reveal. Didn't see that one coming. Bet a whole bunch of people will be saying they knew it all along on the net now though haha

Didn't even realize that Onry Ozzborn album had come out yet, swear I've listened to They're there at least 20 times already. Haven't heard those other 2 albums, haven't even heard of that last guy you posted. You watched the latest Flash yet? Let me know what you think of the ending once you have. Will be watching Supernatural and Legion later tonight.

What you think of this track? Heard it for the first time a couple days ago while playing Watch Dogs 2. The game has Gonjasufi and Crystal Castles on the soundtrack too.

Kallisti87

posted Friday, March 03, 2017 5:58:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Amy Acker was just announced as being on the new X-Men tv show that's coming out on Fox. Speaking of, I really need to get around to starting POI
http://au.ign.com/articles/2017/03/02/person-of-interests-amy-acker-joins-x-men-tv-series

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, March 03, 2017 7:52:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
A lot of conspiracy theories are saying it's not really Adrian and it's either his twin or somewhere wearing his face like Human Target was able to wear someones face earlier this season. I think heads like that are overthinking it a little too much. No new episode for two weeks but it looks like Oliver figures out Prometheus is Adrian next episode. Only shitty part is i actually was starting to like his character and you know he'll most likely be dead by seasons end.

What you think of the new Legion? So many fucking layers that even four episodes in it's hard to figure out what the fuck is going on. And i still am digging the hell out of it lulz. The ending of the last episode was pretty dope. Don't wanna go into too much detail in case you haven't peeped it yet.

That Onry is easily my favorite EP so far this year. Very cohesive album and sticks to the theme throughout.

Haven't peeped Flash yet. Peeped another Lucifer episode last night where he reveals his true self to his shrink and she goes all frozen and scared and shit. Peeped Magicians few minutes ago. Second to last episode of first season where they all end up in Fillery at the end of it. Looking forward to the season finale and then catching up into the current seasons.

Saw that shit about Amy Acker. Was little disappointed to learn she isn't playing the part of someone with super powers but happy for her nonetheless. You need to check out POI.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, March 03, 2017 8:32:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
That Plaid track is pretty cool. Is there an actual Watchdog 2 soundtrack for stream?

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, March 03, 2017 8:35:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I started watching this show on HBO couple days ago...

You ever heard of it? I'm a fan of Artie Lange so figured id give it a shot. First episode was aight. Probably gonna watch second episode later on.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 5:20:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Honestly, judging from the trailer that show looks terrible, haha.

Not sure if there's a place where you can stream the soundtrack since in the game there's a bunch of different radio stations that each have different genes of music. i found that Plaid track after searching for the tracks from one of the radio stations on the game though and someone had made a playlist of all the tracks on that station on youtube. I would guess other people have probably made playlists of the other radio stations too but haven't checked.

Just got that new movie Headshot but haven't watched it yet. it's got the same guy from The Raid movies, so it should be a good action movie.

Just watched Supernatural and now I only have to watch Stan Lee's Lucky Man and I'm all caught up on my tv shows from this week. It is Sunday night though so I'll have a whole bunch of shows to watch next week too lol. Still, nothing til The Flash on Wednesday though.

You going to watch that new Wolverine movie? I'm watching it Tuesday night. There's supposed to be a Deadpool 2 teaser trailer before the movie as well. I saw it's been uploaded to youtube already but I'm going to wait to see it on the big screen instead.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 9:58:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Is the Wolverine movie one of those where i had to have watched the previous ones to get? If so then ill pass cause I haven't watched the X-Men franchise movies.

You watch Get Out yet? Waiting for a good quality stream to come out but that movie is getting crazy good reviews. I remember months and months ago you posted the trailer for it and it looked good.

What you think of the latest Legion and Supernatural episodes? Supernatural episode was great. Always dope when they bring an old character back, in this case its the Alpha Vampire. Shame they killed him at the end but dope seeing the Colt back in play. I knew they would eventually join the British Men of Letters but the way it came together was cool with the vamps raiding their compound. And that redneck hunter being an inside man was a nice twist. Had more of an older seasons feel to it.

Next weeks trailer looks like it'll be a dope episode...

Lpac

Total Posts: 6420
posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 12:19:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lpac
^Is Supernatural still going strong after all these seasons? im about 4 behind and love it but hope they dont ruin it

Partial IP: 58.156.148

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 4:12:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Supernatural still going strong bruh. Just got renewed for a 13th season few months ago.

Lpac

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 4:17:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lpac
^Good stuff think its time to finally catch up, wifey been on at me for ages to get back on it.

Yo Clock have you seen Stranger Things? If so thoughts?

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 4:23:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I liked Stranger Things but thought it was a little overrated cause heads acting like it was the best show in a decade. The 80's nostalgia was fun. Overall plot was cool. Season 2 starts on Halloween. You watch it? If so, thoughts?

Lpac

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 4:25:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lpac
^No but been wanting to see it for a while now mainly for the 80's nostalgia and 9th Wonder praising it, is it a netflix only exclusive or can i cop on dvd coz i havent had netflix in years?

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 4:33:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
It's only on Netflix but im sure it'll get a DVD release at some point this year. Im sure you can find the whole series for D/L or stream if you search the net.

Here's the opening scene...

Lpac

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 4:41:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lpac
^That is right up my lane brah, gonna hunt it down this week

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 5:39:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
That Get Out doesn't come out here in NZ til May 4th. Still I'm going to wait til it's out in digital HD & Blu-ray before watching it.

Legion was a bit of a mindfuck, like how Lenny was actually Benny but then if that's the case remember when the other chick was Legion and she killed Lenny was she actually killing Benny and did she see Lenny or Benny?! And that chick that was actually a part of that older guy but was younger and only aged when she was out of his body and they both felt what's happening to each other. That was kind of trippy as well.

Supernatural was pretty good, I'm surprised they finally killed off the head vampire now though. That hunter being the vamps insider was a nice twist but I thought something did feel a bit off about him in the first place.

I don't think you'll need to have seen the older X-Men movies but they'll probably reference parts of them I'm sure.

LPac, I never use the site but I've heard putlocker is good for streaming shows. Found a link to Stranger Things here if you want to check it out

http://putlocker.is/watch-stranger-things-tvshow-season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 5:43:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
The ending of Legion when he teleported, made the van crash, and thought he was rescuing his girlfriend was awesome. But she had already done the body swap with the evil dude. How did she get back into her body without them touching at the end? Still mad unanswered questions. Also fuck was up with the ice cube guy? I guess that's the older ladies husband but is he in some sort of oblivion or something? Yea it was lulz when dude was dancing with the broom while chick connecting to him was kicking ass. He looked like a little bitch when she got shot and he fell to the ground.

Lpac

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 5:52:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lpac
Good looking out Kallisti, looking forward to peeping that, the new Wolverine is meant to be mad dark btw which is a great thing, they need to make all these marvel and dc movies more darker

Partial IP: 70.214.228

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 5:55:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Thing that blows is already halfway through the season. Hopefully starting next week the action really picks up.

Lpac

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 5:55:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lpac
Any of you two peeped Vikings?

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 5:57:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Nah multiple heads told me to check it out but never pulled the trigger.

Lpac

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 6:13:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lpac
^Its very cool but you have to like that sort of thing kind of like Spartacus which i fucking love

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 6:13:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
If you want to feel like you're taking an acid trip while watching a show you should check out Legion.

SC1989

Total Posts: 1044
posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 6:23:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
Lpac
Viking was just on blaze.Recorded to watching after Downfall.
Kirk Douglas not dead yet.He must be around 157

Partial IP: 29.164.153

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 7:41:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
I thought that chicks body switching power was temporary, remember when she was in that car with those other peeps and then turned into herself after she was David? Yeah that part where he was dancing around with the broom while she was fighting was stupid, still I don't really get it, I mean it's not like they both have to do the exact same thing all the time right? Yeah that dude in that ice place was supposed to be that older chicks husband who's like in a coma or something. They said it was the astral plane. He's an NZ actor most famous for being in Flight of the Conchords. He's in that What We Do in the Shadows movie as well. you ever seen this?

Haven't watched Vikings yet but I've heard good things, 4th season just ended recently I think. Will get round to it eventually.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 10:51:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Good catch. I forgot about that car scene. The Lenny/Benny thing was hella weird too as you mentioned earlier.

Re-watched a few Season 2 episodes of iZombie today. Show still makes me lol irl even having watched it already. Mid season finale was excellent...

Less than a month until season premiere. Supposedly it was going to be a two hour premiere but due to Legends getting another episode ordered they're having it just be a regular one hour one.

Any new non hip hop from 2017 you listened to? Finally got around to bumping that Walk In Darkness. It was pretty good.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, March 05, 2017 11:49:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
That sucks we won't be getting that 2 hour double episode premiere they announced, been waiting long enough already. Forgot to mention the dude that plays Major in iZombie was in an episode of Powerless, show's nothing special though.

Mostly a bunch of metal albums I'm guessing you won't like, they're pretty heavy. That, the Kaskets album (88 Ultra + Qreeps) and have recently been spinning that old Norman album which is by Onry Ozzborn & Barfly. That one's pretty dope. Speaking of I still need to check out Onry's latest.

Yeah that Walk in Darkness was good but pretty short for an album.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, March 07, 2017 9:06:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I finally got around to watching the second part of that Gorilla Flash episode. It was pretty fucking boring for the most part. The ending with Wally having visions of Savitar was definitely the highlight. New episode just aired but ill wait a few days to watch it. Flash has taken a big step back this year. Focusing too much on Wally and romance stories. Too many fucking superheroes now too. Same problem that brought Arrow down a few pegs last couple seasons. What you think of the episode?

Read they already renewed that Riverdale for a second season. You end up watching it?

Kallisti87

posted Wednesday, March 08, 2017 5:07:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Watched Logan yesterday. I'd rate it 5/5 and you won't need to have watched any of the other movies to understand it either.

Listened to Onry Ozzborn's new album today. I'd rate it 8/10 just because I didn't like tracks 1 & 3, otherwise solid album imo.

Thought the best part of that last Flash was when Wally saw Savitar but that would mean he's become a more important character if Savitar sees him as challenge worthy so not sure how well you'd like that haha. And yeah the shows got too many heroes now and it's getting a little too soapy with all the relationship shit in it now, which was what was killing Arrow awhile ago. Going to watch the new Flash and Legends later this week.

Never ended up checking out Riverdale but when I saw some website article saying it's like a cross between Gossip Girls and some other chick show it was the final nail in the coffin for me.

This is a track from one of the new albums I got lately. Let me know what you think

Oh yeah, just saw a vid from IGN who have watched the first 6 episodes of Iron Fist and they said it was off to a slow start and the weakest out of all 4 Netflix shows so far, still watching it though, it's out next week.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 08, 2017 9:53:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Iron Fist is getting universally panned by critics lulz. Holy fuck what a disappointment. Common problems i read were plot moving slow as fuck and characters being stale with main character being one note. I was actually looking forward to it too but dont know if i can deal with another Marvel slow moving plot.

I'm for sure going to be checking out Logan now. Movie is getting worldwide praise and few heads i know that saw it all said it was great.

You watch Flash yet? It started out as another boring episode but the last 15 minutes or so made up for it. Actually dug the cliffhanger type ending. Hopefully it'll build positive momentum for the tail end of the season.

Kallisti87

posted Thursday, March 09, 2017 2:36:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
From what I've read it seems all the critics were given only the first 6 episodes so it will be interesting what kind of ratings it gets once they've seen the whole season.

Yeah Wolverine movie was pretty dope, starting from the first fight right at the start I was like, fuck yes, this is what I wanted from a Wolverine movie.

Watched Flash last night, damn Wally fucked up haha. Still think Savitar looks like a transformer. Barry going into the speed force next episode should be trippy.

Forgot to post this earlier but I saw it on youtube like week. System of a Down in the style of Ghost. Thought it was kind of cool.

Still need to watch yesterday's Legion, you seen it yet?

schoolkid

Total Posts: 591
posted Thursday, March 09, 2017 2:39:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for schoolkid
Daisy Green is my VP

g

Partial IP: 2.170.9.98

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, March 09, 2017 9:16:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Legion was fucking crazy. Favorite episode so far. To see the true extent of his powers at Division 3 was frightening. Not going to go into too much detail until i know you watched it but damn the last 10 minutes or so when sound goes off and then turns back on was intense.

I was glad that Wally got played by Savitar into thinking he was doing the right thing and preying on his emotions lulz. It'll be cool seeing Barry go back into the speed force but now that Savitar has been released it will hopefully set up for an intense home stretch of episode. Unfortunately you know they're not going to kill Iris so that's the only part that sucks cause not a lot of suspense will be built unless they completely change the timeline.

That System Of A Down video is ill.

You into Gonjasufi at all? He just dropped a new album/comp this week...

Kallisti87

posted Saturday, March 11, 2017 5:08:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Watched Legion last night, that part when he went to that hideout and just fucked people up by snapping his fingers was dope. Was fucked up how some of them where stuck halfway through the ground and shit. The ending though wtf? This show's a bit of a mindfuck sometimes.

You watched Supernatural yet? I watched it last night as well. Only 3 more episodes of The Flash, the trailer for Duet looks shit and it's another Supergirl crossover too.

There was a new trailer for iZombie today

A bunch of other trailers came out recently as well.
There's a new movie with Rami Malek from Mr. Robot

New action movie featuring Charlize Theron and John Goodman

Laser Pope uploaded a new vid as well but it's just a breakdown of the VFX used in the original trailer, wonder if it'll ever come out.

That Gonjasufi remix was dope,, is the new album just remixes?

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, March 11, 2017 9:58:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yea i peeped that new iZombie trailer yesterday when they posted it on Twitter. Finally lulz. First preview of any sorts they've posted about Season 3. Haven't watched Supernatural yet but am going to first thing tomorrow morning.

Mr. Robot isn't coming out until October 2017 which sucks cause last year it aired early summer. They haven't even started filming it yet. They begin next month.

Those death scenes were brutal in Legion. Then when they were watching on security cameras and saw the yellow eyed parasite doing all of it. The cliffhanger ending when they're all at the mental hospital was a mind fuck. What did you make of that? Did he trap them in an alternate reality? I'm glad there was finally some action scenes.

The Goodman/Theron trailer looks great.

You still watching The Magicians? I'm almost fully caught up. Just watched episode where Julia tries to get an abortion and the doctor stabs herself in the eye which i think was caused by the fetus controlling her. Few episodes ago when Alice and The Beast have their showdown was easily best episode of the series so far.

Also almost caught up with Lucifer too. Just watched episode where they're in the courtroom for Chloe's fathers killers trial. Ending when you finally find out what makes Chloe so special was dope.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, March 12, 2017 6:23:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
At first when I saw Sydney back in the hospital I thought maybe Legion had projected the memories of what happens in the future to her mind but then it showed the others were there as well so that theory was out the window. Alternate reality makes sense but that yellow eyed demon guy could get to them in the astral plane so I'm not sure.

Yeah, I'm still watching Magicians. Damn you must have been binging it because I'm sure you're only 1 or 2 episodes behind now. Last one I watched they were trying to rob a bank, which was pretty cool.

Lucifer's not back 'til the 1st of May which sucks. Yeah that Chloe reveal how God had sent Amenadiel to help her parents conceive was an interesting plot twist.

Just watched that Headshot movie last night, it had some dope action scenes. The movie's 2 hours long and I'd say a large majority of it was action scenes. There are some English parts but the majority of the movie they speak in Indonesian.

4 days away from Iron Fists release. Will be interesting to see what the critics review scores will be once they'e watched the whole season, instead of just the first 6 episodes. Them having watched half the season and saying it's off to a sluggish start doesn't sound promising but I'm expecting shit to hit the fan and some great fighting scenes for the second half of the season that will hopefully make up for that. I read last year someone saying in the comics he fights a lot of powerful villains so this show should be more action packed. Guess not

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:08:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yea my initial thought too was all the shit we had seen so far was a projection or illusion until i saw everyone else. Glad they didn't go that route. Interesting theory they mentioned was the parasite infected the astronaut ice guy and it left him comatose since it left him and entered David. Would make sense.

Supernatural was a great episode for a few reasons but two stood out. First was Sam telling Dean he had been working with British Men Of Letters by episodes end. In past seasons the writers would've drug that storyline out for at minimum a few episodes creating tension between the brothers and eventually having the betrayal factor. Second was Crowleys minions letting Lucifer free. Past seasons writers would've had Lucifer make Crowley his bitch, repeat recycle storylines. But Crowley setting the whole thing up to make Lucifer thing he had upper hand only for Crowley to super pwn him was a dope ass twist i didn't see coming. Those two reasons are examples of why this season is one of the better in a few years. Hell Hounds storyline was ok and dug that they brought the glasses back lulz. The Season 8 episode when they first busted out the glasses was one of my favorite of the season. What you think of the episode?

Yea i been going heavy with Magicians since i finished Person Of Interest. Only part of this season that's annoying is the whole Elliot being the King of Fillery. I'm hoping it pays off by seasons end cause right now it isn't really going anywhere. Dope little show tho. Not anything that's going to win awards but a nice guilty pleasure.

I still might check out Iron Fist even with the shit reviews. All those Marvel shows seem to start off slow.

I forgot if i asked you but you seen John Wick 2 yet? If so you like it better than Logan?

Kallisti87

posted Monday, March 13, 2017 12:11:22 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
You miss The Walking Dead reference on Supernatural? Dean had the same weapon as Negan from TWD at the start and we all know his actor plays Sam & Dean's dad in Supernatural too. When Crowley first brought Lucifer back to hell I thought it would come back to bite him in the ass. When those two demons came to break him out I thought it was kind of cliche an I could tell he'd kill them as soon as he was free but when they revealed that his vessel had the same markings as the cage, that was a pretty good twist. The whole Men of Letters thing won't end well, I'm sure. Looks like the next episode's not out 'til the end of this month for some reason.

We don't get John Wick 2 til May 11th here, which is fucking bullshit but yeah that's why I haven't seen it yet. Usually when it's a big name film we get it at the same time but sometimes shit like this happens as well.

I'd say with the Netflix Marvel shows, Daredevil is the only good one and the other 2 I've seen so far were just ok compared to it.

New season of Into the Badlands is starting next week, show involves a bunch of cool fights and some kinda boring story shit going on as well. Amc recently uploaded all the season 1 fights to their youtube channel but then took the vid down so I couldn't link it here. You can still see it on their website though.
http://www.amc.com/shows/into-the-badlands/video-extras/season-01/episode-06/into-the-badlands-the-complete-season-1-fights

Second season of Stan Lee's Lucky Man started recently, I'd recommended checking out the first episodes of the first season if you can, you might like it. Same Stan Lee that created Spider-Man made it.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, March 13, 2017 9:25:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yea i noticed that about March 30th. I guess they have to drag the 23 episodes out until May so it always seems like they take multiple week breaks after the holidays. The preview looks more filler but they usually incorporate overall season arcs into it...

What you make of Castiel going back to heaven? I think there's an ulterior motive behind it but his character has sort of run it's course at this point. I wouldn't be upset if they killed him off. They never will cause he's a fan favorite but it would breathe some fresh air into the show. Same with Crowley although at this point i like Crowley more than Cas. And yea it won't end well with British Men Of Letters.

I still gotta watch Daredevil. I started it and watched first episode end of the summer but then all CW shows came back and i never picked it back up. You'd recommend it over Luke Cage, right?

Kallisti87

posted Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:47:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Doesn't look like a good episode from the trailer. Wonder if that Men of Letters guy is really that incompetent or if he's just playing them so they don't see him as a threat later.

I doubt they'd kill Castiel off but it happened to Bobby so I guess anything goes. Don't think he'll end up staying in heaven though. That other angel did say he'd be able to come and go as he pleases though. Definitely an ulterior motive going on.

Yeah, like I said earlier Daredevil is the best of the Marvel Netflix shows so far. Season 2 was dope as well since they bought in The Punisher, he had some of the best scenes in the second season. The Punisher's supposed to be getting his own show later on as well. Still have Defenders and Daredevil Season 3 on it's way first though after Iron Fist though.

Haven't watched it but Snoop Dogg just released a new music video where he shoots a clown that looks like Trump, lol wtf?!

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:45:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^LOL, WTF???

That's a good theory. I never thought that he might be playing them. Not huge on the Claire character since they introduced her couple seasons ago so yea probably going to be a meh episode.

I'll be checking out Daredevil for sure now that im almost fully caught up on Lucifer and Magicians. Watched Magicians episode where Quentin visits Alice's parents and keeps seeing her spirit around. Turns out at the end it was the possessed Alice orchestrating the whole thing and she's living in his back tattoo or some shit lulz. The Julia subplot was good when that lady kidnapped her and Kady rescued her and took that fat cloaking dude with them. Fillery storyline continues to be boring. One more episode until im caught up.

Lucifer was episode where they finally kissed at the end. Two of Lucifers lovers were found dead and they interviewed everyone he had banged before. I didn't realize Lucifer was into dudes. That was a weird twist they just inserted in there. And they introduced some mysterious character at the end.

You watching Flash tonight? Can't wait for new Arrow tomorrow.

Kallisti87

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:54:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Claire's such a minor character they wouldn't even have to kill her off to get rid of her, lol. I remember that Lucifer episode, didn't know he was batting for both teams either, what a slut haha.

Just watched The Flash. Will watch Legends of Tomorrow later.
Just got Al'Tarba's new album which came out earlier this month. What you think of this track?

Thought you might like this music vid that just came out. Thought they might have a new album coming out but it turns out this song is from an album released in 2014. Going to listen to the album later

Just got the album this track's from and thought it's pretty dope.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, March 15, 2017 10:14:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Hows that Al'Tarba album? The track you posted and the video you posted in the other thread are both DAFFY. Not usually a fan of instrumental hip hop but if they're scratching vocals, slowing them down, etc then it definitely peaks my interest more.

The Semblant track was cool but other one was little too death metal for me.

What you think of Flash? Going to watch it along with Arrow in next couple days. About to watch Legion and Magicians tomorrow. Finally caught up with it minus tonights episode. Bank heist was dope but the Fillery storyline still hella boring. Now that Elliot seems to be in a coma and Julia having consequences to her abortion im intrigued by new episode. What you think of it? Oh and what the fuck was the point of them kidnapping that fat cloaking dude only for him to be killed off within the first 5 minutes of the episode? LOL

Kallisti87

posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 9:12:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Haven't given it a proper listen yet but it's good. It's on Spotify, I'd recommend checking out the track Malevolent Park. It's similar to his last album being most tracks are instrumentals, a couple tracks with rappers couple with singers. Thinking I prefer his last album Let the Ghosts Scream better right now but that Now More Fighting is one of his dopest tracks yet imo.

Flash was good but just watched Arrow and think it had a way better episode in comparison. Will be watching Legion and Magicians tomorrow as well as 1 or 2 episodes of Iron Fist as well

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, March 16, 2017 10:54:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I didn't see it on Spotify. All they had were albums from 2014 and before unless i spelled his name wrong or something. Ill check again tomorrow.

Just finished Arrow. What an intense episode. Glad they did the reveal to Oliver right at the start. He's savage as fuck killing his own wife but cmon how he gonna kidnap the reporter and them not be able to arrest him on the spot. She was all bruised up and shit. I get he said if they pursued it he'd kill Oliver but this dude must think he's an untouchable god the way he handles himself around the police station even visiting the cop he shanked in the hospital. Arrow is officially back this season. Taking a giant shit all over Flash. What you think of the Arrow episode?

You watch Magicians yet? Going to peep it tomorrow. Last episode when Elliot threw the ball at the security guards and it was some gay disco shit had me laughing irl for a minute.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:25:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
That Al'Tarba album's definitely there on Spotify, I checked before writing my last post. It's a good album but I think I like his 2014 album better.

There was always something a bit off about that Chase guy but damn, his personality straight changed to a complete psycho. Those Oliver flashbacks were pretty dope this episode too.

Haha, I had forgotten about that disco ball, shit was cringe worthy.

Watched the first episode of Iron Fist and just watched Legion tonight as well. Honestly, I thought Iron Fist's pilot was pretty good, let me know if you get around to watching it.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:54:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Oh yeah, forgot to mention the guy that played the ex-nazi cop on Banshee is in Iron Fist, which would make this the second Marvel Netflix show with a Banshee actor in it.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, March 19, 2017 5:12:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Legion was boring as fuck. Worst episode of the season for me, especially considering theres only two more episodes left. I knew Lenny was the parasite the whole episode and they acted at the end like it was some big reveal. What you think of the episode?

I might check out Iron Fist premiere later tonight cause im all caught up on Magicians and Lucifer. Magicians episode was a little disjointed. The Penny/Kady scenes were cool. Glad they finally figured out at the end that Alice is inside Quentin cause would've been wack if that storyline would've played out until the season finale. Julia having her 'shade' gone means she's going towards the psychopath route eventually i hope. If she was next seasons big bad id be happy. Lulz when Margo threw her in the dungeon. Still one of the weaker episodes of late but still wasn't too bad.

Yo that Lucifer finale was fucking dope. Still in the dark regarding the point of God making Chloe so hopefully they explain it sooner than later. Glad they finally showed Hell and doesn't seem like Lucifer is any sort of leader of it since he ended up in his own hell cell. Glad i stuck it out with that show cause its one of my favorites on TV right now.

All times are ET. The time now is 6:35 PM.Post viewed 1404 timesPage: 1 2 3
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: