Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (12) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Who Is This Lyric By?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 3 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Who Is This Lyric By?
Tjborboa

Total Posts: 2
posted Saturday, March 18, 2017 11:45:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tjborboa
I used to listen to a song but I can't remember who rapped it. It went something like this...

"I know there's a God I just wish that I could see him, always keep the faith even when it's looking grim, I let a women have my heart I never do that shit again"

And he also had a line that went "I know there's a God I just wish he free Larry Hoover"

Do you know who that is?

Partial IP: 82.106.244

8 diagrams

Total Posts: 293
posted Sunday, March 19, 2017 12:42:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 8 diagrams
That's admiral crumple..he posts on here..

Partial IP: .58.92.190

hostyle

Total Posts: 423
posted Sunday, March 19, 2017 2:59:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for hostyle
Wow, it's crazy seeing these lyrics posted here. That's a song by Blind Larry. Really obscure rapper. Had a bit of an emo streak and tried gaining pity followers but mainly he was just a try-hard Christian rapper. I think he came out of the closet years later but he wasn't even rapping anymore at that point. Had some bars early on but mostly he sucked.

Partial IP: 227.190.77

Tjborboa

Total Posts: 2
posted Sunday, March 19, 2017 3:26:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tjborboa
No that's not it

Partial IP: 82.106.244

All times are ET. The time now is 6:09 AM.Post viewed 132 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: