Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (33) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn: Clock

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 21 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Attn: Clock
Kallisti87

Total Posts: 601
posted Saturday, April 15, 2017 8:53:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Looks like our last threads expired again. Keeping it hip hop, what you think of this track?

'
Never noticed that chick from the Magicians was in Helix, nice spotting. That Orphan Black trailer was a bit cringey lol still, looking forward to the final season.

My bro just told me 2 of the tracks from The Birthday Massacre's album were on youtube, looks like they were both uploaded last month. About to listen to them right now.

You watch supernatural yet?

Partial IP: 58.236.244

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 34927
posted Saturday, April 15, 2017 9:28:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Cyphanetik got a Non Phixion kind of vibe to them for me. You ever fuck with Non Phixion? Future Is Now is a dope ass album.

Just finished Supernatural. You peep it yet? Once again a monster of the week episode that wasn't wack. I was actually engaged in the episode the whole time. They also had a little bit of the Men of Letters plot sprinkled in to. Don't wanna give specifics in case you haven't seen it. Next week no Supernatural but they're coming back with new episode in two weeks.

You watch Magicians? I dug the episode but Julia is a moron and the whole season was building up to a Raynard vs everyone showdown and it was underwhelming to say the least. Once again don't wanna give too much away in case you haven't peeped it.

I fuck with both of those Birthday Massacre songs. Second one i dig a little more. Hope new album dropping in next couple months.

I forgot if i asked you but what you think of iZombie episode?

Partial IP: 242.189.89

Kallisti87

posted Saturday, April 15, 2017 5:55:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Yeah I briefly mentioned the new iZombie when you brought it up, just agreed Clive's backstory with his neighbours was kind of sad and saying Major on teenage girl brains was pretty funny.
I liked the latest Magicians, looks like that Reynard plot is over. You think Julia should have killed him? Cool they brought Alice back, and I guess Julia not killing Reynard worked out for her since Persephone gave her her shade back after that.

Yeah, I used to bump Non Phixion's stuff a lot, I think I liked the Green CD and the older stuff more than The Future Is Now but it was all good stuff. I actually got to see Non Phixion minus Goretex years ago when they came to NZ, even DJ Eclipse was there. As a bonus they were playing on the street I lived on at the time, about 6 minutes walk down the road. I still remember watching a Buffy the Vampire Slayer rerun on tv before going to the show that night, haha.

A quick Google search says TBM's new album is due on the 9th of June.

Cyphanetik's the name of the rapper, this is another of his tracks with Con Psy. I think Con Psy moved to the US after he started rapping under the name David Dallas, don't know how successful he was though.

Never bothered looking up much of Dallas stuff but just peeped this track and liked it.

I remember the chick singing on that song from this old track by Mt Eden that I liked years ago.

Still haven't got around to watching the first episode of PoI yet, only new show out for me today is Samurai Jack so I'll probably watch it after that today.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, April 15, 2017 9:49:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
What you think of the Birthday Massacre tracks?

Did you end up watching Supernatural? If so, thoughts?

I'm on Episode 10 of Daredevil season 1. What a great fucking show. Foggy just found out Daredevil is his boy at end of last episode. Best fight scene so far where Asian dude catches on fire at the end of it and continues fighting for another few seconds.

Yea Non Phixion along with Cage and Necro were underground staples for me in the late 90's/early 00's. You ever fuck with Cage?

Although Julia ended up getting her shade back by not killing him, the whole season was a build up towards this big, epic battle with him. I mean Penny went into the fucking Poison Room where that other librarian died to fetch a book on how to kill him. Kady did hella legwork herself and all just to have that bitch mother of Raynard scoop him up. Fucked up part is that bitch knew what he was doing the whole time and only until he was about to be killed she reveals herself. Julia should've killed both of them lulz.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, April 16, 2017 6:10:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Yeah, I watched Supernatural the other day,when they sent Dean & Sam on that case I thought they were planning to ambush them or something, the part where that Men of Letters guy stole that pic of their mom was kind of creepy. Didn't realize the next episode was 12 days away from now. The monster of the week was a good one as well.
Might give Daredevil another watch sometime, it's been awhile since I've watched the first season.
Listened to a lot of Cage stuff over the years from his solo stuff, Weathermen, Leak Bros, Smut Peddlers etc. Wonder when his Sam Hill album's coming out. He's only released one track from it so far.
I saw Necro live years before Non Phixion the first time he came to New Zealand, Cyphanetik was one of the rappers that opened for him.
You're right about The Magicians, Julia should have killed them both. That goddess Persephone is actually in one of the God of War games and you kill her at the end of it. Her husband is Hades, God of the Underworld.
This just came out today that was kind of funny.

About to watch Persons of Interest first episode now, it says it's extended and is 50 something minutes instead of a normal episodes length but I'm not sure if it's longer because it's the pilot or not. Will let you know what I think of it once I've watched it.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, April 16, 2017 9:17:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^First episode was longer than the rest. Just remember to give it a legit shot cause reading past reviews, POI was getting bashed a few episodes in and then same heads were saying it was one of the best series of all time. That's a show for sure Ill rewatch at some point in the future.

This the Sam Hill track you were referring to?

He's overdue for an album. His last one back in 2013 or 2015 was pretty meh. Hell's Winter is a classic for me. For Your Box one of the GOAT comps of all time. I still got my CD of that from when i purchased Movies For The Blind off Sandbox when it dropped in 2002.

I think the reason they kept Raynard alive is because he's going to make another appearance next season. Still a very underwhelming end to his story line this season.

I too thought Men Of Letters were going to interfere with their investigation. Creepy is right by taking that picture. I don't know if that's to show he's become more humanized or cause he's obsessed with their mom.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:15:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
I actually thought POI's pilot was really good, will watch the second episode later today. Never watched Passion of the Christ but the main dude was Jesus in that movie lol.

I didn't embed it because I figured you'd have already heard it, I meant this Sam Hill track here.

The Leftovers third season just started today, going to watch the new Into the Badalands and POI then maybe Leftovers new episode after that.
New Outcast episode's out tomorrow

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 3074
posted Monday, April 17, 2017 1:44:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

Partial IP: 4.74.92.35

Phatbeets (Admin)

Total Posts: 10523
posted Monday, April 17, 2017 3:56:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
I watched all 5 seasons of breaking bad in 2 weeks and the entire last season yesterday. Dopest show I have ever seen. Where would you guys rank it?

Daredevil s​; first season is dope. Second is alright.

Partial IP: .212.82.42

Kallisti87

posted Monday, April 17, 2017 4:14:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Not sure where I'd rank it but Breaking Bad's definitely up there with the greats like The Wire. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend checking out Banshee. This is one of the best fights from the show.

Looking forward to The Punisher's upcoming Netflix show.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, April 17, 2017 9:14:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Breaking Bad one of the best shows of all time alongside The Sopranos and a couple others. Never peeped The Wire but been meaning to for years now.

If you thought the Pilot was good then it's only to get better, especially once they start introducing new characters into the fold over this season and the subsequent ones. And yea that dude was Jesus in Passion of Christ lulz.

Never heard that Sam Hill song before. Not too shabby.

Two weeks from today Lucifer is back on. They're only doing 3 more episodes this season then doing 25 next season. Supposedly it was supposed to be a 13 episode season but they kept extending the amount of episodes and then renewed it so they are breaking up the 6 extra episodes they were given.

Let me know how Outcast is. Maybe ill peep once i finish Daredevil. Also Fargo Season 3 premieres on Wednesday.

Phatbeets (Admin)

Total Posts: 10523
posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:10:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
nice

Partial IP: 212.12.145

Kallisti87

posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:52:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Watched episode 3 of POI yesterday, every episode so far has been solid, don't see why anyone would be hating on it like you said but I think I'm close to binge watching the first season now, will be watching 1 or 2 more episodes tonight.

Outcast's new episode was good but it's still moving at it's usual slow pace right now.

Yeah, I heard Fox ordered more episodes for the season even though it had already been planned that last one would be the finale, so that was one of the reasons for the long break.

iZombie later today, Magicians tomorrow, Fargo the day after but I really need to get around to watching the second season first.
New Flash, Arrow and Supernatural next week.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:26:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yea i personally never thought POI was wack even from the start. Glad you're digging it. As i said, it only gets better and better. Sincerely one of the greatest shows I've ever watched. Id throw it in my Top 5 of all time.

Ill peep iZombie tomorrow and Magicians in next few days. Have a feeling The Fairies are going to be the 'big bad' of Season 3.

Here's an extended clip from tonights iZombie episode...

I read some reports that said it's almost a definite that it's going to be renewed for a fourth season but no final word for sure until next month.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:26:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo Kallisti you watch iZombie yet? Pretty good episode but probably the weakest of the three so far this season.

You watch anymore POI episodes?

You ever heard this track?

It's played during one of the last Season 1 episodes of POI. I heard it back in the day and forgot about until watching the episode. Long but dope track.

Kallisti87

posted Thursday, April 20, 2017 8:21:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
The name of that track didn't sound familiar but yeah I've definitely heard it before. Wikipedia says it was on the first season of Misfits which I've seen and was used on advertisements for Assassin's Creed, that I own and probably saw the ads way back when it came out, game's 10 years old. Dope track, reminds me a little of Hybrid's stuff when they used orchestra's on their tracks.

Haven't watched any more POI yet but I've watched iZombie and The Magicians new episode. Didn't realise it was Magicians season finale but the next season should be pretty interesting after the events of the finale. Good episode.

What you think of this track? They just uploaded all the tracks from their new album on youtube and I picked this one at random and liked it.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, April 20, 2017 10:33:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^Not bad. New album from them? If so you peep it yet?

Yea first heard that Lonely Soul on this Sopranos fanvid about 10 years ago...

^That was probably one of the first YouTube videos I ever watched lulz. Funny cause after all this time it still only got 3500 views.

Going to watch Magicians tomorrow night. What you think of iZombie? They Peyton/Ravi/Blaine love triangle shit is annoying. I really hope it's over now after she caught Ravi banging his boss. Case of the week was pretty meh. The Major storyline, especially with him starting to die and Blaine taking the memory cure was the biggest plot advancement of the episode that i liked.

This new Arrow trailer just dropped...

^Dope as fuck. Looks like we get the return of Deathstroke.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, April 21, 2017 7:55:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Magicians was pretty good. Once the Gods were killed, the last 15 minutes was a lot of setting up for next season. Fairies, no magic, Alice getting hunted by some creature, and Julia only one with magic. My fucking DVR cut out. Did anything happen after Julia showed Quintin she still had magic? I was hella pissed.

Kallisti87

posted Monday, April 24, 2017 6:07:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Nah that part with Julia showing her powers were back was the end of the episode, you didn't miss anything.

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere awhile back that Deathstroke was returning, don't know how many episodes he'll be in though.

iZombie had it's moments but yeah the relationship dramas bring it down a bit. Blaine's dad going into business should be interesting going forward though.

Flash, Arrow and Supernatural are all back this week.

Recognized the main chick from Freaks & Geeks was the nurse in the fourth episode of POI, watched 5 episodes so far. She was in this movie that came out the same year (2011) as well. You seen it? It's been awhile since I watched it but I remember it being pretty good, based on a true story too.

That Arrow trailer was pretty dope, except for that Felicity bit, lol. Almost looks like Oliver wants to team up with Deathstroke at the end there. Should be interesting.

Partial IP: 58.226.196

Kallisti87

posted Monday, April 24, 2017 6:21:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Oh yeah, my bro told me the other day that there were two new Magna Carta Cartel tracks. Some of the guys from Ghost are in that band as well.

Apparently four former Ghost members are taking the lead singer of Ghost to court over profits saying Tobias fucked them over.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-ghost-members-accuse-singer-of-trying-to-shamelessly-turn-band-into-solo-project/

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, April 24, 2017 8:48:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^Those unreleased tracks cause second one sounds like the singer from Ghost. Or they knew and the band reunited? Im feeling both of them regardless.

Yea i forgot about Blaines dad going into business. I have a feeling Don E. is going to somehow try to fuck over the dad and get killed. He looked pissed towards the end that he's now the errand bitch.

I finished Daredevil season 1. What a great fucking show. The epic showdown fight scene between him and Kingpin didn't disappoint. Watched first episode of the second season with the arrival of Punisher which was sickly. Punisher show is dropping by the end of the year. It's going to be the first Marvel show that Claire doesn't make an appearance in.

Amped about all three of those CW shows dropping this week. Feels like it's been forever for Arrow and Flash.

Any new hip hop or non hip hop albums you been fucking with lately?

Kallisti87

posted Tuesday, April 25, 2017 6:18:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
The lead singer of Ghost, Tobias Forge used to play guitar for Magna Carta Cartel but he's no longer in the band. If you watch that Sway video again it shows the band members names at the start of the song on that tv. Currently Tobias Forge is the only original member of Ghost left and all the nameless ghouls have been replaced.

One of Ghost's old members and part of MCC released this video last month revealing he was formerly in Ghost and Magna Carta Cartel are coming back.

Saw a trailer for a new Syfy show that looks kind of awesome, it's supposed to be like those old grindhouse films.

New trailer for the second Kingsman just came out today. You ever seen the first one? If not I'd recommend checking it out, was a good film.

Watched the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie tonight, I thought it was really good. Had me laughing a bunch of times, good action scenes and cool special effects as well.

Where you hear Claire won't be in The Punisher's Netflix show? To be honest, it's kind of weird she's been in all the Defenders shows's though, lol.

Yeah, I've been listening to a few new albums but I already know you probably won't like them, haha. They're metal ones. If I find an album I think you'll like I'll post a song in one these threads later. Don't know if you like Sadistik but I'm going to check out his new album soon.

All times are ET. The time now is 6:17 PM.Post viewed 266 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: