Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (52) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn: Clock

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 68 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Attn: Clock
Kallisti87

Total Posts: 740
posted Saturday, April 15, 2017 8:53:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Looks like our last threads expired again. Keeping it hip hop, what you think of this track?

'
Never noticed that chick from the Magicians was in Helix, nice spotting. That Orphan Black trailer was a bit cringey lol still, looking forward to the final season.

My bro just told me 2 of the tracks from The Birthday Massacre's album were on youtube, looks like they were both uploaded last month. About to listen to them right now.

You watch supernatural yet?

Partial IP: 58.236.244

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37383
posted Saturday, April 15, 2017 9:28:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Cyphanetik got a Non Phixion kind of vibe to them for me. You ever fuck with Non Phixion? Future Is Now is a dope ass album.

Just finished Supernatural. You peep it yet? Once again a monster of the week episode that wasn't wack. I was actually engaged in the episode the whole time. They also had a little bit of the Men of Letters plot sprinkled in to. Don't wanna give specifics in case you haven't seen it. Next week no Supernatural but they're coming back with new episode in two weeks.

You watch Magicians? I dug the episode but Julia is a moron and the whole season was building up to a Raynard vs everyone showdown and it was underwhelming to say the least. Once again don't wanna give too much away in case you haven't peeped it.

I fuck with both of those Birthday Massacre songs. Second one i dig a little more. Hope new album dropping in next couple months.

I forgot if i asked you but what you think of iZombie episode?

Partial IP: 242.189.89

Kallisti87

posted Saturday, April 15, 2017 5:55:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Yeah I briefly mentioned the new iZombie when you brought it up, just agreed Clive's backstory with his neighbours was kind of sad and saying Major on teenage girl brains was pretty funny.
I liked the latest Magicians, looks like that Reynard plot is over. You think Julia should have killed him? Cool they brought Alice back, and I guess Julia not killing Reynard worked out for her since Persephone gave her her shade back after that.

Yeah, I used to bump Non Phixion's stuff a lot, I think I liked the Green CD and the older stuff more than The Future Is Now but it was all good stuff. I actually got to see Non Phixion minus Goretex years ago when they came to NZ, even DJ Eclipse was there. As a bonus they were playing on the street I lived on at the time, about 6 minutes walk down the road. I still remember watching a Buffy the Vampire Slayer rerun on tv before going to the show that night, haha.

A quick Google search says TBM's new album is due on the 9th of June.

Cyphanetik's the name of the rapper, this is another of his tracks with Con Psy. I think Con Psy moved to the US after he started rapping under the name David Dallas, don't know how successful he was though.

Never bothered looking up much of Dallas stuff but just peeped this track and liked it.

I remember the chick singing on that song from this old track by Mt Eden that I liked years ago.

Still haven't got around to watching the first episode of PoI yet, only new show out for me today is Samurai Jack so I'll probably watch it after that today.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, April 15, 2017 9:49:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
What you think of the Birthday Massacre tracks?

Did you end up watching Supernatural? If so, thoughts?

I'm on Episode 10 of Daredevil season 1. What a great fucking show. Foggy just found out Daredevil is his boy at end of last episode. Best fight scene so far where Asian dude catches on fire at the end of it and continues fighting for another few seconds.

Yea Non Phixion along with Cage and Necro were underground staples for me in the late 90's/early 00's. You ever fuck with Cage?

Although Julia ended up getting her shade back by not killing him, the whole season was a build up towards this big, epic battle with him. I mean Penny went into the fucking Poison Room where that other librarian died to fetch a book on how to kill him. Kady did hella legwork herself and all just to have that bitch mother of Raynard scoop him up. Fucked up part is that bitch knew what he was doing the whole time and only until he was about to be killed she reveals herself. Julia should've killed both of them lulz.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, April 16, 2017 6:10:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Yeah, I watched Supernatural the other day,when they sent Dean & Sam on that case I thought they were planning to ambush them or something, the part where that Men of Letters guy stole that pic of their mom was kind of creepy. Didn't realize the next episode was 12 days away from now. The monster of the week was a good one as well.
Might give Daredevil another watch sometime, it's been awhile since I've watched the first season.
Listened to a lot of Cage stuff over the years from his solo stuff, Weathermen, Leak Bros, Smut Peddlers etc. Wonder when his Sam Hill album's coming out. He's only released one track from it so far.
I saw Necro live years before Non Phixion the first time he came to New Zealand, Cyphanetik was one of the rappers that opened for him.
You're right about The Magicians, Julia should have killed them both. That goddess Persephone is actually in one of the God of War games and you kill her at the end of it. Her husband is Hades, God of the Underworld.
This just came out today that was kind of funny.

About to watch Persons of Interest first episode now, it says it's extended and is 50 something minutes instead of a normal episodes length but I'm not sure if it's longer because it's the pilot or not. Will let you know what I think of it once I've watched it.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, April 16, 2017 9:17:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^First episode was longer than the rest. Just remember to give it a legit shot cause reading past reviews, POI was getting bashed a few episodes in and then same heads were saying it was one of the best series of all time. That's a show for sure Ill rewatch at some point in the future.

This the Sam Hill track you were referring to?

He's overdue for an album. His last one back in 2013 or 2015 was pretty meh. Hell's Winter is a classic for me. For Your Box one of the GOAT comps of all time. I still got my CD of that from when i purchased Movies For The Blind off Sandbox when it dropped in 2002.

I think the reason they kept Raynard alive is because he's going to make another appearance next season. Still a very underwhelming end to his story line this season.

I too thought Men Of Letters were going to interfere with their investigation. Creepy is right by taking that picture. I don't know if that's to show he's become more humanized or cause he's obsessed with their mom.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:15:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
I actually thought POI's pilot was really good, will watch the second episode later today. Never watched Passion of the Christ but the main dude was Jesus in that movie lol.

I didn't embed it because I figured you'd have already heard it, I meant this Sam Hill track here.

The Leftovers third season just started today, going to watch the new Into the Badalands and POI then maybe Leftovers new episode after that.
New Outcast episode's out tomorrow

amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 3483
posted Monday, April 17, 2017 1:44:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

Partial IP: 4.74.92.35

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11392
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Monday, April 17, 2017 3:56:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
I watched all 5 seasons of breaking bad in 2 weeks and the entire last season yesterday. Dopest show I have ever seen. Where would you guys rank it?

Daredevil s​; first season is dope. Second is alright.

Partial IP: .212.82.42

Kallisti87

posted Monday, April 17, 2017 4:14:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Not sure where I'd rank it but Breaking Bad's definitely up there with the greats like The Wire. If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend checking out Banshee. This is one of the best fights from the show.

Looking forward to The Punisher's upcoming Netflix show.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, April 17, 2017 9:14:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Breaking Bad one of the best shows of all time alongside The Sopranos and a couple others. Never peeped The Wire but been meaning to for years now.

If you thought the Pilot was good then it's only to get better, especially once they start introducing new characters into the fold over this season and the subsequent ones. And yea that dude was Jesus in Passion of Christ lulz.

Never heard that Sam Hill song before. Not too shabby.

Two weeks from today Lucifer is back on. They're only doing 3 more episodes this season then doing 25 next season. Supposedly it was supposed to be a 13 episode season but they kept extending the amount of episodes and then renewed it so they are breaking up the 6 extra episodes they were given.

Let me know how Outcast is. Maybe ill peep once i finish Daredevil. Also Fargo Season 3 premieres on Wednesday.

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11392
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:10:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
nice

Partial IP: 212.12.145

Kallisti87

posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:52:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Watched episode 3 of POI yesterday, every episode so far has been solid, don't see why anyone would be hating on it like you said but I think I'm close to binge watching the first season now, will be watching 1 or 2 more episodes tonight.

Outcast's new episode was good but it's still moving at it's usual slow pace right now.

Yeah, I heard Fox ordered more episodes for the season even though it had already been planned that last one would be the finale, so that was one of the reasons for the long break.

iZombie later today, Magicians tomorrow, Fargo the day after but I really need to get around to watching the second season first.
New Flash, Arrow and Supernatural next week.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:26:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yea i personally never thought POI was wack even from the start. Glad you're digging it. As i said, it only gets better and better. Sincerely one of the greatest shows I've ever watched. Id throw it in my Top 5 of all time.

Ill peep iZombie tomorrow and Magicians in next few days. Have a feeling The Fairies are going to be the 'big bad' of Season 3.

Here's an extended clip from tonights iZombie episode...

I read some reports that said it's almost a definite that it's going to be renewed for a fourth season but no final word for sure until next month.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:26:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo Kallisti you watch iZombie yet? Pretty good episode but probably the weakest of the three so far this season.

You watch anymore POI episodes?

You ever heard this track?

It's played during one of the last Season 1 episodes of POI. I heard it back in the day and forgot about until watching the episode. Long but dope track.

Kallisti87

posted Thursday, April 20, 2017 8:21:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
The name of that track didn't sound familiar but yeah I've definitely heard it before. Wikipedia says it was on the first season of Misfits which I've seen and was used on advertisements for Assassin's Creed, that I own and probably saw the ads way back when it came out, game's 10 years old. Dope track, reminds me a little of Hybrid's stuff when they used orchestra's on their tracks.

Haven't watched any more POI yet but I've watched iZombie and The Magicians new episode. Didn't realise it was Magicians season finale but the next season should be pretty interesting after the events of the finale. Good episode.

What you think of this track? They just uploaded all the tracks from their new album on youtube and I picked this one at random and liked it.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, April 20, 2017 10:33:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^Not bad. New album from them? If so you peep it yet?

Yea first heard that Lonely Soul on this Sopranos fanvid about 10 years ago...

^That was probably one of the first YouTube videos I ever watched lulz. Funny cause after all this time it still only got 3500 views.

Going to watch Magicians tomorrow night. What you think of iZombie? They Peyton/Ravi/Blaine love triangle shit is annoying. I really hope it's over now after she caught Ravi banging his boss. Case of the week was pretty meh. The Major storyline, especially with him starting to die and Blaine taking the memory cure was the biggest plot advancement of the episode that i liked.

This new Arrow trailer just dropped...

^Dope as fuck. Looks like we get the return of Deathstroke.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, April 21, 2017 7:55:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Magicians was pretty good. Once the Gods were killed, the last 15 minutes was a lot of setting up for next season. Fairies, no magic, Alice getting hunted by some creature, and Julia only one with magic. My fucking DVR cut out. Did anything happen after Julia showed Quintin she still had magic? I was hella pissed.

Kallisti87

posted Monday, April 24, 2017 6:07:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Nah that part with Julia showing her powers were back was the end of the episode, you didn't miss anything.

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere awhile back that Deathstroke was returning, don't know how many episodes he'll be in though.

iZombie had it's moments but yeah the relationship dramas bring it down a bit. Blaine's dad going into business should be interesting going forward though.

Flash, Arrow and Supernatural are all back this week.

Recognized the main chick from Freaks & Geeks was the nurse in the fourth episode of POI, watched 5 episodes so far. She was in this movie that came out the same year (2011) as well. You seen it? It's been awhile since I watched it but I remember it being pretty good, based on a true story too.

That Arrow trailer was pretty dope, except for that Felicity bit, lol. Almost looks like Oliver wants to team up with Deathstroke at the end there. Should be interesting.

Partial IP: 58.226.196

Kallisti87

posted Monday, April 24, 2017 6:21:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Oh yeah, my bro told me the other day that there were two new Magna Carta Cartel tracks. Some of the guys from Ghost are in that band as well.

Apparently four former Ghost members are taking the lead singer of Ghost to court over profits saying Tobias fucked them over.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-ghost-members-accuse-singer-of-trying-to-shamelessly-turn-band-into-solo-project/

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, April 24, 2017 8:48:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^Those unreleased tracks cause second one sounds like the singer from Ghost. Or they knew and the band reunited? Im feeling both of them regardless.

Yea i forgot about Blaines dad going into business. I have a feeling Don E. is going to somehow try to fuck over the dad and get killed. He looked pissed towards the end that he's now the errand bitch.

I finished Daredevil season 1. What a great fucking show. The epic showdown fight scene between him and Kingpin didn't disappoint. Watched first episode of the second season with the arrival of Punisher which was sickly. Punisher show is dropping by the end of the year. It's going to be the first Marvel show that Claire doesn't make an appearance in.

Amped about all three of those CW shows dropping this week. Feels like it's been forever for Arrow and Flash.

Any new hip hop or non hip hop albums you been fucking with lately?

Kallisti87

posted Tuesday, April 25, 2017 6:18:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
The lead singer of Ghost, Tobias Forge used to play guitar for Magna Carta Cartel but he's no longer in the band. If you watch that Sway video again it shows the band members names at the start of the song on that tv. Currently Tobias Forge is the only original member of Ghost left and all the nameless ghouls have been replaced.

One of Ghost's old members and part of MCC released this video last month revealing he was formerly in Ghost and Magna Carta Cartel are coming back.

Saw a trailer for a new Syfy show that looks kind of awesome, it's supposed to be like those old grindhouse films.

New trailer for the second Kingsman just came out today. You ever seen the first one? If not I'd recommend checking it out, was a good film.

Watched the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie tonight, I thought it was really good. Had me laughing a bunch of times, good action scenes and cool special effects as well.

Where you hear Claire won't be in The Punisher's Netflix show? To be honest, it's kind of weird she's been in all the Defenders shows's though, lol.

Yeah, I've been listening to a few new albums but I already know you probably won't like them, haha. They're metal ones. If I find an album I think you'll like I'll post a song in one these threads later. Don't know if you like Sadistik but I'm going to check out his new album soon.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:40:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Rosario Dawson posted about her not being in The Punisher. I'm not a huge fan of her character anyway so no big loss.

Never saw the first Guardians let alone the second. Is the first one good? If so maybe ill stream it this weekend.

I fuck with Sadistik but haven't peeped the new album yet. The album he dedicated to his father with the Eyedea tribute track is my favorite of his. Let me know what you think of it cause it's on my 'peep list'.

You watch iZombie? After a step back last week this week it found it's footing again. Probably my favorite case of the week too. I like how everyone was paired off in the episode with Liv/Clive, Major/Ravi, and Blaine/Peyton.

Still gotta peep Flash and Arrow.

Kallisti87

posted Wednesday, April 26, 2017 11:33:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
I saw just after I made my last post their was an article on IGN that mentioned Dawson wouldn't be in The Punisher but she wanted to have a cameo in it. Didn't bother clicking on the article though.

Been almost three years since I saw the first GotG but I remember it being good. Most critics are saying the new one is still good but the original was better, I thought the new one was pretty good regardless.

Watched iZombie & the new Flash yesterday too. Liv gossiping on the victim of the weeks brain was pretty funny. The guy that plays Ravi in iZombie was the villain of the week on Supergirl this week.

Flash had a good cliffhanger and thankfully the preview for next week's episode didn't spoil it either. Will be watching Arrow later tonight.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, April 28, 2017 1:27:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
On iZombie i liked how a lot of the plots started to come together more. The memory thing not working on Blaine, Major finally finding that chick and giving her the cure, and Liv/Clive moving forward with finding out who murdered the zombie family. What you think about Blaine? I think he's faking the memory loss now. Also Peyton just throwing herself at Blaine cause he's a new man and doesn't remember all the murderous crap he did is a piss poor storyline and probably my least favorite this season.

Watched another episode of Daredevil last night. Was the one where Punisher kidnaps Daredevil at the end. Their fight scene in the rain with all the cops shooting at both of them was my favorite so far in the show. Gonna watch either Flash or Arrow tonight.

You peep the Sadistik album yet?

Partial IP: .12.60.109

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:36:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
You peep Supernatural? Good episode with a couple minor flaws that i won't get into detail about until i know you've watched it.

Flash was pretty dope. Looks like next week we finally get to see who Savitar really is. You got any guesses? I'm assuming it's one of the main characters Earth 2 doppelgangers but i hope im wrong.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, April 30, 2017 7:58:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Yeah, I'm thinking Blaine's faking the memory loss now too. Still haven't got around to peeping Sadistik's new album yet. Just read yesterday the actor for Malcolm Merlyn from Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow won't be back next season. But he also teased he'll have a large part to play nearing the end of this season's Arrow.

Watched Supernatural the other day, that part where Castiel got more powerful and drew on Lucifer's child's powers was kinda cool, what flaws you see in the episode? Not sure who Savitar is but the way Caitlin reacted it seemed like someone see definitely respects to just sign up to help them as soon as she found out.

Just saw the new Lucifer episode has already leaked, thought it was coming out tomorrow. Going to download it and watch it later tonight.

Partial IP: 58.123.110

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, April 30, 2017 8:08:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
The flaw in Supernatural that made me cringe irl was when Dean gave Cas the keys to take the pregnant chick into his car. Then Cas just throws the keys onto the front seat with the chick up front. I mean c'mon lulz such an obvious, stupid plot device that makes the brothers and Cas seem like morons. Im wondering if Lucifers child is going to be good because everyones under the assumption he's going to be evil. Remember before Lucifer was sent to hell he was supposedly good. Or maybe the baby is playing with Cas. Either way i think the set up is for the child to be the big bad next season. I'm getting over Cas' character. I've said it before but i wouldn't be mad if they killed him off at this point. The lack of Angel storylines this season has been a plus. But what the fuck was up with them introducing Joshua for 3 seconds and then he's killed hahaha. And that bitch broke the colt. Hoping it's able to get repaired cause that's an OG weapon from the first season. Be wack if some prince of hell shattered it for good.

You watch Arrow? I can't fucking stand Felicity's character. If it wasn't for her this episode would've been great instead of just good. Dope cliffhanger for next week tho.

Yea looking forward to Lucifer tomorrow.

You start Fargo this season yet? Watched both episodes and I'm digging it so far.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, April 30, 2017 9:10:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Oh yeah, I remember thinking the part with they keys was pretty dumb as the time. The colt being broken is pretty major, then again Castiel still being able to kill Daigon without it was cool. Don't really see how it could be fixed now though. Yeah, that part where they introduced that guy then Daigon immediately killed him was pretty funny to me.
Felicity's always sucked. They should have killed her instead of Laurel. Haven't picked up Season 3 of Fargo yet since I want to watch Season 2 fully first.
Think I've mentioned it before but you should checkout an old British show called Hex, was one oft hose supernatural, buffy-esque shows. The main character ended up having a child with a demon, the demon she had a kid with was played by Michael Fassbender. Just remembeered he reminds me a bit of Lucifer just by the way he dresssed in the show. The nephilim grew up real fast. I liked the second season when they brought in this other chick called Ella that had a sword and shit, if you can find somewhere to check it out though I'd recommend it

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, April 30, 2017 9:21:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I still gotta watch both Seasons 1 and 2 of Fargo. Ewan Mcgregor is playing two different roles this season and i didn't even recognize him as either character until i looked it up. Mary Elizabeth Winstead killing her role as usual. There's even a nice shot of her bare ass in the season premiere.

Ill look into that show. Premise sounds interesting and im a sucker for that type of genre.

As far as Arrow goes, funny how Felicity all the sudden sides with doing the wrong thing, even standing in front of Oliver about to shoot a bad guy and Oliver is cool with it by episodes end. So sick of her character. Only thing worse would be if they put those two back together in a relationship. The warehouse scene and the scene in the arcade at the beginning were both dope.

Trailer for next week looks like more Olicity bullshit...

Wish they'd bring Ragman back.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, May 01, 2017 10:23:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Just saw this trailer for flick that drops in June...

Looks pretty dope.

Kallisti87

posted Monday, May 01, 2017 11:20:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Listened to Sadistik's new album yesterday, had some okay songs but overall I wasn't really feeling it. This was one of the better ones. You might like it, we don't always have the same taste in music but personally I wouldn't recommend the album to anyone.

Watched Lucifer and the pilot for American Gods last night as well. Didn't even know it had come out but the pilot for American Gods was pretty good. Read somewhere the first season is only 8 episodes long and based on the first 100 pages of the book.

That movie looks promising, is it coming out at cinemas or straight to dvd/digital kind of deal?
New Outcast today will be watching that and then new Flash tomorrow

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, May 02, 2017 7:28:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I probably won't even bother checking out Sadastik album then.

How'd you like Lucifer? Ill be watching it tomorrow and iZombie on Thursday.

Another Defenders trailer dropped...

That movie I posted the trailer for is gonna be in theaters in August. Looks legit.

I know I've asked you a few times but now that few episodes have aired, hows Outcast so far? Still slow? I'm nervous to pull the trigger since it was so fucking slow last season.

Kallisti87

posted Wednesday, May 03, 2017 7:14:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Lucifer's episode was pretty good, iZombie's brain of the week was pretty funny.
The Defenders trailer has finally come out, comes out August 18th.

Still need to watch the latest Outcast but I'll let you know what I think after. From what I watched of it though, the new season has been moving along at a similar pace as the first so far.

Watched the new Flash yet? Savitar reveal was unexpected.

New Arrow and Fargo today, only watching Arrow though. Should really get around to watching Fargo's season 2 though, then I'll pick up the third. Will be good to see Mary Elizabeth Winstead in another role since Braindead got cancelled.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, May 03, 2017 9:31:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I saw that new Defenders trailer earlier today. Got me even more amped then i already am. Wish it was a full 13 episodes as opposed to 8 but ill take what i can get. A few episodes into Season 2 of Daredevil. Elektra just got introduced at the end of the last episode i watched. It had some of the Punisher backstory which was interested.

I peeped Lucifer earlier today. What you think of it? I thought it was pretty good and the reveal of that weapon being used in some grand purpose was the biggest take from it. Seems like thats going to be the big plot heading into the last few episodes. I knew that Candy chick wasn't really his wife from the start but her character was pretty lulz.

I stupidly read a spoiler on Savitar and it said it was Future Barry. If that's the case that'll suck cause I've read fan theories about it being him for over a month now. Ill watch it tomorrow.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, May 04, 2017 9:47:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I legit laughed out loud a few times watching iZombie tonight. Easily my favorite brain of the year so far and best part about the case is it re-introduced past characters like the weatherman, lawyer, dude running for congress.

I lost it when she called the sketch artist a 'sketch bitch' lulz. Had to rewind that part. The show is the best at mixing comedy and drama. The last scene with Major possibly losing his memories for good was upsetting. I'm hoping he doesn't lose his memory and they figure out Blaine's been lying the whole time. Another great part about the episode is that took a step back from the Blaine/Ravi/Peyton triangle drama. My least favorite part of the season. What you think of the episode?

Watched Flash too. Even though i knew it was going to be future Barry it was still a dope revelation and reveal at the end. I was hoping they'd kill the scientist lady and really fuck up the timeline but Flash is too soft a show to do that. I just get annoyed the villain is always a future version or alternate earth version of someone like Zoom was last year. They need to get more creative with that shit.

Going to watch Arrow, Fargo, and Supernatural in next day or so. Reading a lot of heads saying this season of Fargo is the worst so maybe a good thing I haven't seen the first two seasons yet.

Kallisti87

posted Saturday, May 06, 2017 7:49:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Honestly, watching that Lucifer episode I wouldn't have put it past him marrying that chick just to get back at Chloe. I actually got the Savitar reveal spoiled too, there was an article in the corner off the screen of a website I was on that spoiled it. Watched the new Arrow & Supernatural yesterday. Also watched the sixth episode of POI as well. The person of the week was one of the actors from that show The 100. When does Amy Acker join the series, season 2?

Watched this movie earlier today, it's nothing special but it was alright. Was surprised to see Dan Stevens was in it though, the guy from Legion.

Partial IP: .58.122.16

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, May 06, 2017 8:51:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Arrow was cheesy except for the cliffhanger ending. I hope this puts an end now to the Olicity relationship shit.

Amy Acker's first POI appearance is in the Season 1 finale. She appears sporadically in Season 2 and is a regular by Season 3. Her character development and growth is fucking amazing. One of the best since Wesley in Angel.

Gonna watch Supernatural tomorrow morning. Can't believe only few more episodes left for Flash, Arrow, Supernatural. Seems like it went by really fast.

Then in June we got Orphan Black and Wynonna Earp . Pissed Mr. Robot is coming out till the Fall. I remember watching Season 2 last summer. Any other shows im missing? I know for you GoT is dropping in July.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, May 07, 2017 2:49:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
On the website I use which lists upcoming episodes, the only upcoming seasons are Preacher in late June, The Defenders in August and Stranger Things season 2 in October, other than that, yeah Game of Thrones. Still haven't checked out Wyonna Earp but I've been meaning too.
Saw this was on Netflix today, was going to check it out last year but just never got round to it yet, might watch the first episode tonight though.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, May 07, 2017 8:05:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^That actually looks pretty interesting. I might check it out in next few weeks.

What Netflix shows have you watched? I've only seen Stranger Things, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, on second season of Daredevil, and final season of The Killing was a Netflix production. Been meaning to check out Sense 8 and Narcos but haven't gotten around to it yet.

What you think of Supernatural? The case of the week was actually well done and fucking creepy with the human dolls. Glad Mary actually has more of a purpose now after finding out British MoL is spying on Sam and Dean.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, May 07, 2017 8:26:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Long but dope and informative interview from a month ago...

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, May 07, 2017 11:39:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Watched the first episodes of both Dirk Gently & Wyonna Earp. Dirk one was pretty weird, going to watch another episode later this week but I don't know what to make of it yet. Wyonna Earp was pretty good, most interested to see what's up with that guy who I assume was the one that climbed out the well and that other demon guy was telling him not to interfere, will def be watching the second episode of that show as well.

You checkout American Gods yet? I'm watching the second episode of that, Into the Badlands, Lucifer and maybe last weeks Silicon Valley, this weeks one just came out today and I need to catch up.

Will checkout that iZombie interview later.

Left youtube on autoplay last night and fell asleep but then woke up an hour or so later and this song was playing, thought it sounded pretty dope, particularly around the 1 minute mark. What you think of it?

Strangely, only that song on a few different channels and a sample of one other song by the artists is all I could find on youtube. The artist only has 3 songs on Soundcloud, will check those ones out later.

Kallisti87

posted Monday, May 08, 2017 6:56:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Forget to say which Netflix shows I've watched. Daredevil Season 1 & 2, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Stranger Things, some of Trailer Park Boys new season, think the new season are Netflix originals but I've seen 4 or so seasons as well which are on there too. Watched the first episode of that White Rabbit project which is sort of a Mythbusters spinoff, was entertaining enough. Have been meaning to checkout Sense8, never pulled the trigger on watching Narcos because I've got a shitload of shows I'm currently watching anyway. Haven't heard of The Killing. What was that show you mentioned earlier this year I think, Travellers maybe? Was a Netflix show.

Yeah Supernatural's villain of the week was pretty cool, feel bad for that guy, lost his mom and his sister, kind of got his sister back but damn.

Going to watch episode 7 of POI now. You watching Lucifer tomorrow? I just watched the new one before.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, May 08, 2017 9:18:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Gonna watch Lucifer tomorrow or Wednesday. Glad you're digging Wynonna Earp. First episode was probably my least favorite so if you enjoyed it then you'll definitely enjoy the show. Another thing i forgot to mention about iZombie episode was the blue brain giving her enhanced memories. I think that'll definitely play a part this season and makes me think more and more that Blaine's lying about still having memory loss.

Sense 8 got really good ratings so im going to give it a shot soon. Ill let you know what i think. Episode 7 of POI is one of the more important episodes of the first season. Sets the framework for the rest of the series in a way. Let me know what you think.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, May 09, 2017 7:10:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
New article regarding a Season 4...

iZombie showrunner Rob Thomas reveals he’s optimistic the show will receive a season 4 renewal from The CW. As iZombie reaches the halfway mark for its third season, Liv (Rose McIver) continues to struggle to find her place in the upcoming ‘war’ between humans and zombies for which her fellow undead are preparing. Meanwhile, Ravi (Rahul Kohli) is still striving to find a cure and the CDC seems to be creeping ever closer to the zombie discovery. With so much going on, it looks like the series is going to come to a head at the end of this season – especially if the zombie news goes public.

If this does happen, it will mean some big changes for the show in future – assuming that iZombie has a future, of course. The CW has yet to officially renew the show for a fourth season, although it has already announced early renewals for several other shows, including the Arrowverse quartet. Industry insiders have already said that an iZombie renewal is likely, and now the showrunner has also spoken about his optimism that the show will return.

In an interview with EW, Thomas revealed he is “confident” the show will get a fourth season, and there are already plans for lots of ‘cool stuff’ for season 4.

I’ll say this: I bought a house in L.A. and I’m moving there hoping there will be a season 4, so no one will be more disappointed than me and my business manager if there is not. I am betting a lot that there will be. I feel good. I am confident, and hopefully, that confidence is not misplaced. … The season 3 finale is a pretty major reset of the show, so I feel like if I said anything about season 4, I would be giving away the cool stuff that we want to surprise people with in the finale of season 3.

Major Ravi Petyon Liv and Blaine in iZombie iZombie Showrunner Confident in Season 4 Renewal

With upfronts nearly upon us (due to start next week), fans won’t be waiting much longer to find out if Thomas’s confidence is warranted, but an iZombie renewal is definitely a good bet. While the show’s ratings have dropped a little this season, they aren’t low enough to put the show in serious trouble, and it’s a solid success for this time of year. Add in shorter seasons and a smaller budget than most of The CW’s other comic book shows (thanks to a super-power-free story), and iZombie doesn’t need to match shows like The Flash in ratings in order to continue to be viable.

Should the series continue, it will mean that Liv isn’t going to be cured any time soon – her zombie status is pretty vital to the plot. With Thomas promising a “major reset” however, it looks like there will be some big changes ahead for the next season even if the cure is still a pipe dream. While this is great news for fans of the series as it is now, some may wonder where iZombie can go next. Once the undead cat is out of the bag, Liv’s “psychic” detective work may well take a back seat to a bigger humans vs zombies story arc, and big changes could mean that the show’s core fanbase gets left behind. We’ll have to wait and see where Liv’s adventures take her in season 4 – once a renewal is officially confirmed.

Looks like they're going to make a decision in the next week or so. I remember late last May they renewed it and i was all hyped. Didn't imagine it would be damn near another fucking year before we got the first Season 3 episode lulz.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:08:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
It got renewed...

some_text

You watch last nights episode? Probably one of my least favorite brains in the series but the other plots more than made up for it. Flash episode was pretty meh and i found it to be boring as fuck for the most part.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, May 14, 2017 9:00:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Read iZombie got renewed as well. The brain of the week had its moments but overall yeah it sucked. I figured Blaine's memory loss was real initially but he got it back when I saw the look on his face when he found out Major had taken the cure. You watch Arrow & Supernatural yet? Supernatural was a big episode this week. Some interesting stuff got revealed in Arrow too.

You checkout American Gods yet? I'd def recommend it, third episode is out today. Will be watching it and the new Lucifer tonight as well.

New track from Sidewalks and Skeletons

Partial IP: 58.120.195

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, May 14, 2017 9:06:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I thought Supernatural was pretty mediocre even though there were some reveals.

Them killing that deaf hunter off like no big deal was silly. They could've just used a regular hunter in the opening but to kill off a recurring character like that was just underwhelming. Mary being mind controlled was annoying and Lucifer once again turning the tables on Crowley was predictable and i was hoping they wouldn't go that route. He's obviously the rat that was scurrying away at the end of that scene. Two hour season finale next week. First half wraps up the British Men of Letters story arc and second half has to do with Lucifer and his unborn seed.

Arrow was dope and funny how Chase got caught in what i believe was on purpose to give Oliver a false sense of security. Next week Black Siren comes back and a bunch of the team starts getting attacked. What you think of it?

Last weeks Lucifer was just alright. Was hoping for better. I gotta check out American Gods.

Watch anymore POI episodes?

Kallisti87

posted Monday, May 15, 2017 8:07:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Meant Supernatural was big how they "killed" off Crowley. Noticed that rat running away in that scene too. Hope they don't bring Crowley back in another body the way they did with Lucifer initially. Mark Sheppard is to Crowley what Mark Pellegrino is to Lucifer, another actor playing their part just feels wrong. Didn't know next episode was two hours, that's cool.

Yeah, just heard Black Siren is back this week as well. The part where they revealed Oliver's dad covered up that guys death must have fucked him and Thea up. Chase is definitely playing them I'm sure.

Trailer came out for yet another Marvel tv show. Produced by the same guy that produced Legion.

New Lacuna Coil music video just came out as well, not a new song though, from their last album.

Haven't watched any more POI yet but I will soon. When I looked up how many episodes I had left for the first season I was like damn, 20 something episodes per season, this show is going to take me awhile, haha.

Into the Badlands second season has been pretty good so far, better than the first.

Picking up Injustice 2 which is launching tomorrow, fighting game made from the same people as Mortal Kombat. Has Black Canary, Flash, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Captain Cold, Gorilla Grodd and other DC characters. Captain Cold looks pretty cool in it

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, May 16, 2017 7:27:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
The Gifted trailer looks dope. Amy Acker is in it as well. Trailer kind of gives off a Heroes type of vibe. Looking forward to peeping it as Legion was pretty bad ass for the most part. Finale still underwhelming.

Chase is always a step ahead so him planning his own arrest is something he'd do. I hope they don't kill off his character in the finale as he'd be a dope multi season villain.

The Crowley death scene didn't have his body light up like demons do which means he didn't die. I wish they weren't so obvious with the rat running beside him. Yea Cas as Lucifer last year felt forced and having Mark back as the OG Lucifer is dope. They need to kill off Cas in the finale so i can peep all the fangirls lose their fucking mind lulz.

You peep Lucifer yet? Last weeks episode was meh. Hope last nights was better. iZombie and Flash tonight.

tippi dink

Total Posts: 4454
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:05:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
American Gods is incredible so far. a couple scenes have been (understandably) toned down a bit but other than that it's been a completely faithful adaptation of the novel. Best looking show on TV right now, easily. the cinematography and visuals are great, especially the vignettes. I'm so glad they got Bryan Fuller to do this, probably just because of his work on Hannibal. both shows ooze style and have some crazy surreal imagery.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Kallisti87

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:11:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Watched Lucifer on tuesday and iZombie and The Flash yesterday. New Arrow's out tonight. Lucifer's new episode was pretty good, Flash was good, iZombie was okay except the brain of the week sucked, one of the worse yet.

That's been two recs for American Gods now Clock, might as well pull the trigger on at least checking out the first episode now, haha.

All times are ET. The time now is 11:46 AM.Post viewed 1238 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: