Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (48) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
J Zone On Who Is The Goat

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  J Zone On Who Is The Goat
OLIVER MCCALL2

Total Posts: 104
posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:22:14 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for OLIVER MCCALL2
"OK, the Twitter debate is still raging so I simplified this. GOAT Rapper list guide based on age/type/personality so we can realize this debate is useless:
Fresh out of college, saddled with debt, Millennial Meme-obsessed Twitter activist/revolutionary: Kendrick Lamar.
Confused, coddled, crybaby late 20s Millennial who feels their expression/opinion is more important than anyone else's and the world is so unfair: Kanye.
Early 30s cats who wear oversized fitted baseball hats with waves and want to bring the streets to the boardroom at any cost: Jay-Z.
Angry Unibomber/Timothy McVeigh types who discovered rap at Skribblejam: Eminem.
Mid-late 30s dudes who wear South Pole coats and beef & broccoli Timbs in 95 degree weather and are desperate to prove Brooklyn hasn't gone completely tofu/yoga mat: Biggie.
Anyone in jail: Tupac.
Gen Xers with high cholesterol trying to tell 14 year olds on Twitter that all modern hip-hop sucks: Rakim.
OGs who think everyone is wack that wasn't on Sugarhill, in the Black Spades or from The Bronx: Grandmaster Caz.
My GOAT is Kool G Rap or LL, but I'm 40 and understand why. All this said, when they write the history books someone to represent each age group/era should be there. Debate over."

Partial IP: 7.20.6.133

dr.prof

Total Posts: 5597
posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:42:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.prof   Click Here to Email dr.prof
On point

Partial IP: 87.125.232

Seme__one

Total Posts: 1185
posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:08:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
co sign on point

Partial IP: 167.52.105

|=|

Total Posts: 1207
posted Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:59:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for |=|
J-Zone always on point.

Co-sign the co-sign.

GP Ollie. Do you agree with J's assessment?

Partial IP: 05.254.148

wIcKeD 22.2

Total Posts: 2424
posted Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:40:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for wIcKeD 22.2   Click Here to Email wIcKeD 22.2
lol oh shit he's right

Partial IP: .6.218.166

All times are ET. The time now is 11:45 AM.Post viewed 595 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: