Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (54) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Last Film, Last Meal, Last Album, Last Concert, Last Book

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 82 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Last Film, Last Meal, Last Album, Last Concert, Last Book

Total Posts: 15488
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:32:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
what's the last film you watched, the last meal you had, the last album you bumped, the last concert you attended, and the last book you read? add a comment for each.

Partial IP: 123.195.66

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 13942
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:01:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
Film - There will be blood...Fucking dope, Daniel Day Lewis is an impeccable actor. I'm a little confused about the Ely character and how he showed up to tell the oil guy about the oil on his property and then pretended like it was his brother that told where the oil was for the rest of the movie. I guess since he introduced himself as someone else they just decided to go with it?

What do you think 88?

Meal - cereal with Raspberries and blue berries, lil tart but exhilarating

Concert - Boombox....dope jam band/edm type of guys. It was fun I did Molly and schrooms then had a horrible hangover. I'm too old for that shit

Book - Spin selling, read it in 6 hours last August on my way to Omaha. It inspired me, plenty of good ideas.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

recumbent_God

Total Posts: 8000
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:18:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_God
no last movie, it's a waste of time
Sorbe
Huey Lewis & The News: Sports
U2
American Psycho

Partial IP: 48.221.163

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:20:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
LD, there actually was a twin brother. there's ely and there's paul, both played by paul dano. paul's the one that shows up in the beginning, and ely is the one that is in the rest of the film. daniel even mentions in the final scene to ely that, although paul hasn't been on screen since the beginning of the film, daniel has been doing business with him all along, by paying him finders fees, and (i might be remembering wrong about this part) doing further business with him.

that movie's a masterpiece, btw. easily one of the best movies of this century.

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:21:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
you'll be happy to hear, LD, that daniel day lewis and that director, paul thomas anderson, are currently working on another film together, which is expected to come out at the end of the year.

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:40:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
It was fun I did Molly and schrooms then had a horrible hangover. I'm too old for that shit

lol, LD and molly.

last film - the long riders - decent western movie about jesse james. the movie's known for having four sets of real life brother actors playing brother characters in the film. it's an odd gimmick, but it works. david carradine was dope in this movie.

last meal - chicken caesar pita wrap - had a basketball game last night, so swung by pita pit after to grab a bite.

last album - canya reial's special weedz vol. 8 - this album fucking bumps. love listening to this while driving. one of my fav instro projects in the last few years.

last concert - kid koala - saw the kid last year. it was such a great show. seeing a dj that's an actual turntabilist is quite a unique experience. if you ever get a chance to see him, do it. he's very lively and entertaining. doesn't just play songs and chill. he keeps the crowd moving.

last book - blood in the water - in the middle of reading this. it's about the attica prison riots. very interesting stuff. for example, the prison was so overcrowded, that one guard was responsible for 60-70 (and, at worst, 120) prisoners. can you imagine having to wrangle 65 prisoners and move them from their cells to the mess hall every day, and all you have to control it all is your nightstick? the book says even a lot of the prisoners were frightened by this fact, because of the very real possibility of imminent danger.

LiquidDo$e

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:43:33 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
88...I did notice that they mentioned his brother, but I don't believe they ever said it was his twin brother. In the beginning when Day Lewis meets Paul nothing is mentioned about him having a twin brother, you would think he would have mentioned it.

I was thinking that possibly it was just an act so that no one would know he initially received money for telling. You are right though, they did talk about Paul having three running wells in the end so maybe youre right.

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:00:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
there's a scene where ely gets in a fight with his father. from the dialogue of that scene, according to the screenplay:

ELY: (to Abel) How did he come here? Do you want to know? I KNOW. I HAVE SEEN THIS IN A VISION. It was your stupid son. It was Paul who told him to come here. I know it. He told him to come here and he told him what he could take you for. He went to him and he said, "My stupid, weak father will give away his lots - go and take him - " and you let it happen -- from a stupid father to a stupid son.

also, the script does introduce paul and ely as separate characters. actually, it looks like in the script, they're not even identified as twins, and are actually two years apart in age. when the director wrote the script, he probably intended on casting two different actors, but ended up using the same actors for both roles in the end. perhaps because paul was only in one scene, it would be cheaper to use the same actor that plays ely. also, it'd add an extra element of suspicion to daniel and to us.

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:05:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
well, here you have it. the reason dano played both paul and ely:

Two weeks in, Anderson replaced the actor playing Eli Sunday with Paul Dano, who had originally only been cast in the much smaller role of Paul Sunday, the brother who tipped off Plainview about the oil on the Sunday ranch. A profile of Day-Lewis in The New York Times Magazine suggested that the original actor, Kel O'Neill, had been intimidated by Day-Lewis's intensity and habit of staying in character on and off the set. Both Anderson and Day-Lewis deny this claim, and Day-Lewis stated, "I absolutely don't believe that it was because he was intimidated by me. I happen to believe that—and I hope I'm right." Anderson first saw Dano in The Ballad of Jack and Rose and thought that he would be perfect to play Paul Sunday, a role he originally envisioned to be a 12- or 13-year-old boy. Dano only had four days to prepare for the much larger role of Eli Sunday, but he researched the time period that the film is set in as well as evangelical preachers. The previous two weeks of scenes with Sunday and Plainview had to be re-shot with Dano instead of O'Neill.

now that i think about it, i've read this fact before, but just forgot until now, which prompted me to look it up and find the above factoid from wikipedia.

eseph84

Total Posts: 5253
Location: Cleveland www,es1koosh,bandcamp,com www,soundcloud,com/essential1 eseph84 on discogs
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:11:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
last film - purge election year, it was great, i love the whole series so far, so much goin on in those movies. our country really isn't too far from something like this happening imo and thats part of what intrigues me about the movie. (an audio clip from the movie appears in an interlude on my upcoming preying mantis album)

last meal - well today all ive had is water with a slice lemon & lime plus some strawberries, apples, blueberries, & grapes. last real meal (dinner last night) was turkey sausage, turkey pepperoni with melted cheese in a soft torilla bowl which i fried to a crisp in coconut oil washed it down with a great lakes brew co turntable pils (czech pilsner)

last concert was blackaliscious and kosha dillz. it was coo, but we had a babysitter and blackaliscious came on late so i didn't stay for the whole show (bummed, but honestly kosha put on a great show and gab live did not blow me away, he sounded liike he's gettin old tbh). i think im goin to see logic and joey badass in august if all goes as planned

last book ummm does the czarface comic count?? lol i should read more books. im making it a point to visit the library more often.

last non hip hop album(s) - toad the wet sprocket (first two cd's) so fuckin great and all sound like they'd make great songs in the score or soundtrack that is my life if that makes sense

last hip hop album - new quelle chris and its so dope esp. his first song about how in love with himself he is lol i was rollin

dr.prof

Total Posts: 5270
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:11:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.prof   Click Here to Email dr.prof
Doap thread idea. Jealous you got to see kid koala, his carpal tunnel album is a personal classic.

Meal- homemade burrito with my bangin guacamole, grilled chipotle lime chicken, cilantro-lime rice, cheese and frank's

Film- the wild hunt- loved this movie 5 years ago, but kinda hated it on second watch

Album- boards of canada- music has the right to children

Book- the green pastures- unbelievably racist play from 1930

Concert- local show for my friends' band at some bar

Partial IP: .221.69.74

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:18:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
Album- boards of canada- music has the right to children

i just got into the boards of canada. real cool stuff, but i need to give it more attention.

Jealous you got to see kid koala, his carpal tunnel album is a personal classic.

this is the second time i've seen him. he's canadian, so he comes through more often than if he weren't. i can't remember the last time a dj of that caliber came through. q-bert, perhaps. that was so long ago.

shit, i haven't been to a concert in so long. i really wanted to go see timber timbre a week ago, but was busy that night. i was so disappointed, when i realized i wouldn't make it to their show, because of other commitments. they seem like they'd put on a unique show. even just to see what kind of audience they'd draw would be interesting to me.

tippi dink

Total Posts: 3416
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:25:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
film - rewatched the void the other night, i think that was the 5th time. one of the best horror movies i've seen in years. it's like john carpenter meets clive barker meets hp lovecraft. fantastic practical effects with some genuinely creepy visuals.

meal - honey bunches of oats, the greatest cereal ever created by man

album - i was just listening to common market's self titled album, it's been a while since i last heard it but it's just as good as i remember it being. trinity is probably my favorite track on there. i always thought RA Scion was really underrated, imo he's one of the best lyricists out there but i never really hear his name mentioned in those discussions. i know he's still putting out music but i'd love another common market album, i don't think his solo projects or collabs with other producers were as good as the stuff he did with sabzi.

concert - last show i went to was the annual dilla tribute show that beat*shot productions puts together. always a good time, even though i didn't think this year was as good as the previous few. seeing oddisee & the good company later this month as well which should be dope.

book - i'm reading brubaker's daredevil run right now for the first time, since the omnibuses (omnibi?) have started coming out recently, and i'm really enjoying it. definitely very different from mark waid's run which was much lighter in tone. not sure which one i like more yet. also the american gods tv show made me want to reread the book, which i started doing a couple days ago. overall i'm really impressed with how faithful the show is to the book, even though a few scenes were understandably toned down a bit.

the weatherman (Admin)

Total Posts: 21496
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:27:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for the weatherman
last flick I watched was guardians of the galaxy 2 with the fam. I don't go to the movies much or watch many movies even, more into tv shows....American gods is my new shit.

had some pasta last night. shit was bomb.

that new nick wiz cellar sounds is the last album I bumped. shit is dope.

don't remember the last show I went to really...was probably an emancipator show I hit up a couple years back.

don't remember the last book honestly.

Partial IP: 9.26.125.7

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:36:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
i'm waiting on handmaiden's tale to end, before i check it out. sounds like i got to look into amurican gawds too.

tha $pace clock

Total Posts: 1582
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:41:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tha $pace clock
Gold - decent
Fried chicken and ribs - bomb shizzle
Brother Ali's new one - very good, growing on me
Lana Del Rey - daffy
Unlocking the code of the genius mind - inspiring

Partial IP: .253.241.2

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:44:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
damn, i keep forgetting to get the new bro ali. i really got to get on that.

full disclosure: i had a granola bar, blueberries, and some almonds for breakfast, but didn't count them as a "meal" for this thread. sorry, guys.

however, i just realized my company's having a pizza lunch today. pizza lunch, bros!!!

eseph84

Location: Cleveland www,es1koosh,bandcamp,com www,soundcloud,com/essential1 eseph84 on discogs
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:02:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
pizza lunch im there, i need the bro ali too, but just got the camp lo demos instead, i had to after reading that ughh article. i just wanna go chill and bump the whole camp lo catalog tbh

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:03:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
i got to go give uptown a re-listen after that article too.

Tadow

Total Posts: 354
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:16:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
last non hip hop album(s) - toad the wet sprocket (first two cd's) so fuckin great and all sound like they'd make great songs in the score or soundtrack that is my life if that makes sense

you're the one who rapped over Adele songs, right?

Partial IP: .87.143.59

Seme__one

Total Posts: 966
Location: I'm an UGGHie' he's an UGHHie' She's an UGHHie' we some UGHHIes would you like to be an UGHHie too?
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 2:49:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
film- Two Men In Town, picked it up along with a few other dvds, Machete Kills, Blood Diamond some Seagal Flick for $1 each in a cheap store just for something to watch. It was ok, a really long winded slow burner with a pretty anti climatic end scene, Forest Whittaker a muslim ex con and Harvey Keitel vengeful sheriff how makes his rehabilitation impossible as he hates him for killing his old deputy. Pretty meh

meal- Boiled veg and quorn, potates, broccoli, peas and cauliflour, All with gravy, mint and horseradish sauce. Being a veggie it was a way to use up what was left in the fridge. Neede to go shopping for food. I usually start making random combo meals when I am low on food.

concert- Slick Rick, damn broke it down on an earlier post good night shit show. Shame.

book- Micro, Michael Crichton tech thriller, I got 3 for $3 new. ran out of books, needed something to read. Set on Hawaii with a shrinking machine and megalomaniac CEO trying to off some science students. His stuff is entertaining enough, but wouldn't have read it if I had something better, its ok.

SC1989

Total Posts: 1204
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 2:50:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
Last Film Rambo 1st Blood
Last Meal 20170517_190359
gifs upload

Homemade pizza
Last Album Old Codes New Chaos Fila Brazillia
Last Concert Phonte
Last Book A Great and Terrible King Edward 1 and The forging of Britain

Partial IP: 8.29.164.1

eseph84

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:04:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
sc i will sing for a slice, what is on that?? nom nom lol

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:16:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
seme, if you're looking for something to read, the two best books i've read in the last year by far are blake crouch's "dark matter" (novel about a scientist who figures out how to jump to other dimensions) and graeme mcrae burnett's "his bloody project" (epistory novel about a boy in a small scottish town who murders the town's constable). dark matter's more accessible, but i highly recommend both.

SC1989

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:20:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989

Why ruin my day by reminding me of your shitty singing.Just Why.

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:22:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
what up, ham and pine. that's exactly what i went for at the company lunch. H&P fo' life.

aeokq

Total Posts: 7085
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:07:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for aeokq   Click Here to Email aeokq
I tend to watch the same movies over and over. I watched Devil's Advocate the other night. Great film. I ate sushi last night at Nozomi, one of the best sushi restaurants in LA. I am currently listening to Encore- Self Preservation. One of the best underground hip hop albums ever. Last concert was the Mobb Deep show at the El Rey with NWS. I don't go to that many shows anymore sadly. Last book I read was Disgrace by J. M. Coetzee. Amazing novel, one of the best I've ever read no lie. Explores the dynamic of power with white and black in South Africa post-apartheid. Also deals with the inherent evil of humanity and themes of love, sex, and redemption. Superb writing as well. I couldn't recommend that book higher.

I guess I've been enjoying the best of the best haha.

Partial IP: 254.164.42

eseph84

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:14:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
sc - i like you - thats why

plus your the only one to start an album discussion on here about my music that wasn't named eseph84 lol

basically we're bros for life bruh

ima be singing end of the road at your funeral word life

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:19:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
last summer, i read one of the best books i've ever read: the things they carried, by tim o'brien. metafictional (blurring fiction and non-fiction together) account of o'brien's experiences in the vietnam war. i recommend this book to everyone. the chapter/short story where he gets drafted to the war, doesn't know what to do, and considers fleeing to canada is fucking amazing.

SC1989

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:24:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
I would just get out my grave to punch you in the adams apple.
The only bro for life is my right hand
Also is wrong to get nudes of a 18 year old and tell her your only 24 when you near 28?
Need some life advice eseph84 or should I take Marshels advice as the shit got a lil hair..

8 diagrams

Total Posts: 1446
Location: "Please mommy, let me rap, i promise to buy you a new house when i blow" - eseph
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 5:09:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 8 diagrams
Last Film: the anime film wolf children. About a woman getting pregnant to a werewolf. He dies and she has to raise the werewolf children by herself. For kids and adults.

Last meal: BBQ ribs and hot links

Last album: cant remember. Havent listened to a full album in years. Prob tetsou and youth

Last book: celestial ship of the north.

Last concert: pharcyde

Partial IP: .58.35.246

Tadow

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 5:45:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
metafictional (blurring fiction and non-fiction together) account of o'brien's experiences in the vietnam war.

how is that different then what Hunter S. Thompson did?

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 5:50:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
it probably isn't very different. i haven't read any hunter, so i couldn't say.

Tadow

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 6:20:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
if you like that kind of writing try Tom Wolfe's Electric Kool Aid Acid Test and/or H.S.T's Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 6:21:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
thanks. will do.

the weatherman (Admin)

Total Posts: 21496
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 7:55:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for the weatherman
88, is handmaiden's tale worth it? I've heard rave reviews, but I'm hesitant to get hulu for one show.

Partial IP: 9.26.125.7

|=|

Total Posts: 1202
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 8:26:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for |=|
Last movie I watched (for the first time) was The Accountant. Entertaining and I found it kept my attention. Last movie I watched tho was Guardians of the Galaxy in preparation of seeing the second one. The girl I'm dating hasn't seen it, we watched it last weekend.

Last album I listened to in full is Logic's new album, Everybody. While there are some tracks I could skip, I've found it's completely listenable front to back. And there's some serious heat on it too.

Last meal was orange chicken and fried rice. Delicious.

Last concert I went to was Silversun Pickups (Kiev opened). Went with some friends, but I've never really listened to any of their releases. The mixing was shit. Worst sounding concert I've ever been too. Show before that was Minus the Bear which was the best concert I've been to in ages (Bayonne and Beach Slang opened).

Last book was J-Zone's. Dope, entertaining read. I love his perspective on things and the way he balances realness with comedy.

Dope thread 88.

Partial IP: 05.254.148

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 36581
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:42:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Last Movie - Get Out which was pretty dope. Some stuff was predictable and some caught me off guard. The main characters friend was funny as fuck throughout. Trying to be as vague as possible so i don't type out spoilers.

Last Meal - Peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat, whole grain bread with a serving size bag of Cheeze-Itz and three milano double chocolate cookies.

Last Album I Bumped - Cypress Hill - Temples of Boom. Man that album is godly. No Rest For The Wicked is such an underrated diss track. Muggs and B Real at their best on that album.

Last Concert - Don't really fuck with concerts anymore. Probably Royce/Droog a couple years ago.

Last Book - That Scarface bio one that dropped couple years ago.

Partial IP: 242.189.89

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:00:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
I couldn't say, weather. I'm waiting on it to finish, before I get into it. Busy watching other shows in the meantime (ie the americans, fargo, master of none, etc). I look forward to checking it out, though. It's what everyone in tv land's talking about.

Partial IP: .3.177.176

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:02:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
What you think of Fargo so far this season? I haven't peeped the first two but so far it's aight. That LA episode was pretty meh to me.

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:09:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
Not feeling it as much as the other seasons. It's a bit redundant to the other seasons, and Hawley was also doing legion, so it's quality isn't as high. Season two was A++

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:14:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
Although, the events at the end of last week's episode have me intrigued to see what happens next. Big turning point in the season.

Clock, if you want to see fargo at its best, watch season two. TV doesn't get much better than that season.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:26:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Ill check it out. I got Season 1 on Blu Ray but it's still sealed lulz.

The police deputy or whatever she is starting to connect the dots is hopefully setting up for an eventful rest of the season.

I'm currently fucking with Lucifer, iZombie, Fargo, Supernatural, Arrow, and Flash. Halfway through Season 2 of Daredevil right now. Makes Iron Fist look like a Disney show.

hendo

Total Posts: 268
posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:38:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for hendo
Last film - took the kids to see The Lego Batman Movie. Quite enjoyable. Better than The Lego Movie.

Last meal - breakfast was a blended combo of kale, lemon, lime, cucumber, blueberries, chia seeds and water. A bit boring, but hopefully good for me.

Last album - 'Waterworld' by The Leak Brothers. Thought I'd go back and listen to Cage circa raging drug habit.

Last concert - Pete Rock and CL Smooth. A very enjoyable show. Good sound. Good venue. Easy crowd.

Last book - 'Brave New World' by Aldous Huxley. A nice, short book that kept my attention. I recommend it to fans of 'dystopian future' tales.

Partial IP: 120.18.131

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:41:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
I'm taking next week off from work. Need some R&R. Going to check out big little lies, 13 reasons why, master of none, the young pope, and some movies. My gf's a big fan of izombie. I just gave up in watching rectify. Holy shit, that's a boring show. Not because it's slow, but it feels repetitive. The same scenes over and over. Should have been way shorter and more condensed.

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:43:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
You ain't fucking with the americans, clock? That's my fav show right now. The first season is slow, but it's fantastic from then on. The show runners are real good at finding new elements to add each season to make each season different from the last.

posted Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:46:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
I love that the plane in the first scene of Lego batman is from "mcguffin airlines". That killed me.

LiquidDo$e

posted Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:34:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
CW....other then the PBJ your last meal is annoying as fuck. First off if you're going to eat like shit, why fucking add whole wheat? Mine as well just do white bread, we both know its better. Cheez its eh? this isn't part of the meal, just grab a handful and move on. Worst of all you have some fake as milanos and don't have any milk to wash it all down. You need to learn a lot man, fucking grow up.

88 Little big lies is better then ok, but it ruined the song in the intro for me which kind of made me resent the show cuz that song is glorious. I couldn't get into Young Pope....but I can't say I did or did not like it. Have you checked Silicon Valley? If not, you must.

8 diagrams

Total Posts: 1446
Location: "Please mommy, let me rap, i promise to buy you a new house when i blow" - eseph
posted Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:48:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 8 diagrams
Yeah becuz esting gluten iz good for you

Partial IP: .58.94.249

samutahjazz

Total Posts: 15362
posted Thursday, May 18, 2017 1:05:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for samutahjazz   Click Here to Email samutahjazz
i just watched malibus most wanted, bout to go to mortons for some filet mignon rn, i listened to the foesum album from last year and roscrans the lp, going to gibbs on the 28th, and i havnt read a book in a while unfortunately

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:35:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
CW....other then the PBJ your last meal is annoying as fuck. First off if you're going to eat like shit, why fucking add whole wheat? Mine as well just do white bread, we both know its better. Cheez its eh? this isn't part of the meal, just grab a handful and move on. Worst of all you have some fake as milanos and don't have any milk to wash it all down. You need to learn a lot man, fucking grow up.

I forgot to add that i throw the sammich in a zip lock back and throw it in the fridge for a couple hours before consuming. And ewwww at white bread. That shit is nasty. As least with whole wheat, whole grain i get a nice source of fiber and it tastes banging.

Last cooked meal i had was baked chicken with steamed broccoli and roasted carrots.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:36:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo 88 i watched first few episodes of The Americans last year, got sidetracked, and never peeped it again.

All times are ET. The time now is 2:51 AM.Post viewed 1151 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: