Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (36) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Help Me Find A Track

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 0 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Help Me Find A Track
confuzed

Total Posts: 1
posted Saturday, July 15, 2017 4:15:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for confuzed
Hi, a newbie here so please go easy on me.

I'm hoping someone can help me with the name of a track (which I'm sure I have on my computer, but I cannot find it).

There's not a huge amount to go on I'm afraid, I recall it was an early work from someone about 5-10 years ago (who was possibly related to someone famous but I could be imagining that).

It was relatively long (I recall 16 minutes, but it could have been longer), and was a compilation of segments/tracks blended with a mostly chilled rap over the top by an American man.

The only really distinctive thing I can recall for definite is that it starts with the lion roar from the MGM films.

I'm not sure it was ever commercially released (suspect it was just an mp3 download as much of it would have been copyrighted), but remember it got a bit of a following at the time.

It's a really awesome piece but I realise it's a needle in a haystack. Any ideas gratefully received.

Partial IP: .146.18.15

All times are ET. The time now is 10:30 AM.Post viewed 97 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: