UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (51) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Injury Reserve - Drive It Like Its Stolen

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 5 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Injury Reserve - Drive It Like Its Stolen
dgerstley

Total Posts: 5
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:15:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dgerstley
New Injury Reserve project dropped. I really liked floss from 2016 but this latest effort I'm not as thrilled with. Any other opinions out there?

Partial IP: 62.144.146

tippi dink

Total Posts: 5164
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:18:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
loved floss and live from the dentist office but i haven't heard this yet. i liked that single they just released though, boom (x3). these guys and brockhampton are two of my favorite up and coming groups.

dgerstley

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:21:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dgerstley
Yeah I actually got a chance to see brockhampton in Philly it was amazing. Didn't get tickets to IR and The Underachievers.

Something about Boom is really awkward to me. I like the track but something isn't clicking and it's holding me back from listening to it regularly.

I also think this could have served as a preface to floss it seems like they rehash a lot of the same topics and ideas

tippi dink

Total Posts: 5164
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:26:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i didn't really understand the hype with the first saturation but i thought saturation II was great. less singing and more aggressive overall, can't wait to hear saturation III which is coming out before the end of the year.

I also think this could have served as a preface to floss it seems like they rehash a lot of the same topics and ideas

yeah, maybe these are just the leftovers from floss that they're putting out so they can move on to something else. they said it's an EP and not a full album so maybe the next album will be different.

dgerstley

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:32:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dgerstley
Brockhampton are really the first act that I have been with since essentially the beginning and followed religiously throughout so Saturation 1 dropping was maybe too sentimental an event for me to speak in an objective way.

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 6:36:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Injun Reserve

All times are ET. The time now is 5:13 PM.Post viewed 341 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: