Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (20) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Let's Discuss This Ep

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Let's Discuss This Ep
Loewi

Total Posts: 4333
posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:42:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Loewi

Whenever people discuss WSG, it seems they rarely bring up this project. IDK why as this is an integral part of WSG's artistry

This description says it all:

WestSide Gunn: Roses are Red.... And So is Blood is artpiece I created wit the mind frame of me being locked up writing bars while I lay on a cot it gives u that laid back feeling but still aware of the dangerous settings. The Title to me means nothing in the world is perfect dont be kaught up in the illusion because everything that may seem one way might be the total opposite everybody shit stinks. The kolor Red is so beautiful its my favorite kolor but just as it represents beauty it also represents pain, death, struggle......

Not to mention The Purist cooks up dope beats! Unfortunately WSG doesn't rap on the outro which has my favorite beat on the EP, but Keisha Plum does her thing

What are y'all thoughts?

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Paper Piff And Polo

Total Posts: 318
posted Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:51:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
Ehhh....

Partial IP: 62.144.146

All times are ET. The time now is 3:39 AM.Post viewed 111 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: