Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (27) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
The Funk Junkie - Moondirt (2017)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 6 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  The Funk Junkie - Moondirt (2017)
Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 2328
Location: Hot box, handsome on a hill, watchin' night lights stretch. A Los Angeles journalist like Fletch.
posted Friday, December 22, 2017 10:14:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
Bout to check this out...look at those features. Free album btw.

After years of work, this project is finally complete! While making the music took time, I never realized how much of this would be consumed by countless emails, endless waiting, and roadblocks at every turn. I have to give a HUGE thanks to every single artist that appeared on this release. Several really helped out at key moments and kept the dream from stalling out so I'd particularly like to thank Tanner Fruit, Asphate, and Bukue One (don't worry, the track we started will be finished one day, I swear!). I've never confined myself to one sub-genre of music and this album is a reflection of an enormous range of influences and inspiration from many people. Many thanks to everybody who has ever made music that I've been lucky enough to listen to... keep creating!

https://thefunkjunkie.bandcamp.com/album/moondirt

Partial IP: 97.213.158

Nassau William Senior

Location: Hot box, handsome on a hill, watchin' night lights stretch. A Los Angeles journalist like Fletch.
posted Friday, December 22, 2017 11:24:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
ok guyz, this is dope af

the live saxophone is unreal

i'm definitely going to buy this on CD

Partial IP: 97.213.158

Total Posts: 17009
posted Friday, December 22, 2017 11:27:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
i'm feeling the last track. GP.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

breathcontrol

Total Posts: 3149
posted Saturday, December 23, 2017 12:37:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for breathcontrol
Never heard of this cat, but am feeling the first couple of cuts. Good look. PEACE

no mask

Total Posts: 8575
Location: There's many pre '94 albums better than liquid swords, OB4CL and Illmatic
posted Saturday, December 23, 2017 12:58:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
sounds dope. i'll peep er.

Nassau William Senior

posted Sunday, December 31, 2017 12:45:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
The Funk Junkie is a musician, DJ, collector of obscure music, and beatmaker. He has produced for Shaymlusly Elliterate, Elliterate, ShmodZ, David Dalla G, Black Budget Music, Cassidiom, Kublakai, Pudge of Fab Deuce, Wild Bill, Does Stir, Acher, Wormwood and many more... As a DJ and producer, he's opened up for and shared the stage with Gift of Gab, P.O.S., Raashan Ahmad, Murs, Mykah 9, Sweatshop Union, Blue Scholars, The Nappy Roots, Dead Prez, Curren$y, Blueprint, Nipsey Hussle, The Chicharones, Hopsin, Dark Time Sunshine, Classified, Dessa, Mayday, Tech N9ne, Andre Nickatina, Medusa, and countless others. In addition, the Funk Junkie has produced original material for the Seattle Public Theater and several other stage productions

Iím not sure how I even found this but itís really dope.

Just copped the CD off Bandcamp.

Amyone else feeling this?

akshinpak

Total Posts: 746
posted Sunday, December 31, 2017 3:28:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for akshinpak
I just bought this last night on CD. DoPE album luv the live production and that line up is great. Thanks for posting this

All times are ET. The time now is 10:42 AM.Post viewed 367 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: