Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (27) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Qwazaar?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Qwazaar?
Dingleberrymercenary

Total Posts: 2123
posted Saturday, December 30, 2017 6:02:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dingleberrymercenary
About to Revisit this..

From what I Remember it was pretty dope Cd I'm also a fan of Typical Cats..
Does this dude have any other solo Projects?

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Tadow

Total Posts: 875
posted Saturday, December 30, 2017 8:50:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow

Qwazaar is everybody's favorite rapper that they haven't listened to yet. Suicide Prevention is his other group, an Outerlimitz record. if you like TC, Rubberoom, Molemen..you'll dig OL. they have a mixtape too. the Shockah album is with Galapagos4's producer Silence. i hate EDM sounding music but he rips these beats.

tippi dink

Total Posts: 6132
posted Saturday, December 30, 2017 9:17:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
cosign tadow. i think qwazaar is pretty underrated/slept on, especially his stuff outside of typical cats. suicide prevention, walk thru walls, and bat meets blaine are all dope.

if you like qwazaar, i recommend you check out zeroh if you arent familiar with him. he's one of my favorite artists out there right now. qwazaar is one of his influences and you definitely can hear it in his music

Tadow

Total Posts: 875
posted Sunday, December 31, 2017 5:07:19 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow

probably more for the hardcore TC/Oddjobs/Heiruspecs fan imo. getting harder to find affordable copies of this too.

The fusebox blew, the turntables failed, the mics cracked, and Typical Cats misplaced their beats. They worked out an impromptu set with the band, we yelled at the top of our lungs when the power went out, and we all made due with only one turntable the first night. The show went on, as it always does.

-Adviser

Dingleberrymercenary

Total Posts: 2123
posted Sunday, December 31, 2017 8:10:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Dingleberrymercenary
^^I also have that Outerlimits Cd around here..Suicide Prevention I believe it's Called I need to Revisit it though

All times are ET. The time now is 12:45 AM.Post viewed 491 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: