Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (38) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Nws...legal Herb, Ohtani And Mr. Dibbs

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 15 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Nws...legal Herb, Ohtani And Mr. Dibbs
Tadow

Total Posts: 1019
posted Sunday, January 07, 2018 4:34:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
edibles, pain creams, oil..im jealous. lol. i could really use a lot of that shit too. unrelated..Ohtani and Anaheim is a good fit. can't wait for spring training.

1. Interlude vs. Balance (Jay-Z vs. Atmosphere)

2. 99 Problems vs. Illegal Business (Jay-z vs. Micranots)

3. Threat vs. Inhale Remix (Jay-Z vs. Soul Position)

4. Dirt Off vs. Cats Van Bags Yo (Jay-Z vs. Atmosphere)

5. Dec 4th vs. Room with a View (Jay-Z vs. Brother Ali)

6. Clarity vs. Crime (Jay-Z vs. Semi Official)

^what do you know about this? Dibbs doesn't get enough love imo.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

litney spears

Total Posts: 2062
Location: “I hate that the bitch wears lipstick while eating food, she basic as fuck” - virgin loser NHL
posted Sunday, January 07, 2018 6:53:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for litney spears
Email me I can set you up with some CBD oils and creams coming out of CO

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 3580
posted Monday, January 08, 2018 10:48:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
legal Herb - went the 2nd day and picked up some top shelf flowers, passed on their mid-grade flowers (since I can get better from a friend), and picked up a gram cartridge (pen). I'm not into the pain creams or edibles. I'd rather just take the vape pen. The cartridge/battery is truly the sickest herb invention the last 20 years. I have taken this pen everywhere and stay blowed. I was in Notre Dame stadium watching USC get annihilated, but I was able to blow 72.2% cartridges the entire game. Zero smell.

Ohtani - I think as a starting pitcher, if his elbow is okay, he could be a great #2 or #3. As a hitter, I'm suspect. I think he is great for marketing (which the Angels need desperately). Since the name change to "LA", the Orange County fans (the diehard Angels fans) have stop going to the games. We were in the playoff race last year and no one was at the games. I think Ohtani will change this instantly. They need more pitching - go get DARVISH!

Mr. Dibbs - thanks for this...always check your recs and enjoy. Where can I find this online? I don't see it anywhere.

Tadow

posted Tuesday, January 09, 2018 5:05:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
my bad. i assumed his SoundCloud still had this on there. that sucks cause it's dope. it came on a mini cd with brass knuckles spray painted on it too.

The cartridge/battery is truly the sickest herb invention the last 20 years.

agreed

Nassau William Senior

posted Tuesday, January 09, 2018 5:38:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
5 weeks til Pitchers and Catchers report...

Nassau William Senior

posted Tuesday, January 09, 2018 5:41:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
Baseball fans...please join JT & NWS itt.

Jive (and other ughh baseball fans), answer these:

What's the best Baseball Movie OAT?
What's the best MLB game you have ever attended?
2018 WS Prediction?
Who was your MLB hero(es) as a kid?
Greatest MLB player you have ever witnessed?

I will answer later if this has some momentum...

litney spears

Total Posts: 2062
Location: “I hate that the bitch wears lipstick while eating food, she basic as fuck” - virgin loser NHL
posted Tuesday, January 09, 2018 5:47:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for litney spears
Base ball sucks you nerd

Nassau William Senior

posted Tuesday, January 09, 2018 6:15:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
Yeah, that 7 game World Series last year sucked.

I watched every second of every game, on the edge of my seat, while thinking to myself, "man, baseball sucks you fucking triple chinned nerd NWS. Go watch some anime and youtube videos, loser."

Tadow

posted Tuesday, January 09, 2018 9:34:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow

*Bad News Bears. Walter Matthau. a PG movie that would probably have an R rating today.

*any of them that i got one of the opposing teams players annoyed with me and that's to many to remember. booze helped with that

2018 WS Prediction?

*Nationals-Yankees

*Roger Clemens and Bert Blyleven

*Kirby Puckett. game six 91 World Series

Tadow

posted Tuesday, January 09, 2018 9:45:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow

Nassau William Senior

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:22:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
so much for this thread catching fire...

I grew up on Bad News Bears, no need to explain. Bull Durham for me...Robert Wuhl is the greatest.

Lol at your answer. Game 7 of the WS, 2002. Or the 1989 All-Star game (Bo Jackson's leadoff yak)

2018 WS Prediction?

Can I say Angels? Ok, no homerism. Cubs vs Red Sox.

Blyleven had one of the best curveballs ever. Bo Jackson, Ken Griffey, Rickey Henderson.

Mike Trout, shrug.

no mask

Total Posts: 10121
posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:33:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
i bought this for x-mas for $150 cdn

ad to think all these years i was getting all the tar and combusted smoke etc. now i'm getting 95% less tar,smoke etc- basically just pure THC baby! all the healing and high inducing stuff-no crap. conserves the weed and tastes better too.

Tadow

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 2:40:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
its probably time i got a new pen.

i try to not get to disrespectful at games. getting kicked out sucks. it's usually just stats or contracts and that usually does it. Umpires get it too.

Nassau William Senior

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 2:46:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
when I was a kid, my pops used to love to razz the 3rd base ump. Back then you would call the ump "Al" because of the AL on their hat. Not sure that's a thing anymore.

"C'mon Al, you need to get your eyes checked"...my brotha would say this over and over playing RBI Baseball.

Tadow

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 2:56:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/22015629/slow-mlb-offseason-blame-mike-trout

Nassau William Senior

posted Wednesday, January 10, 2018 3:46:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
lol at that article

All times are ET. The time now is 3:14 PM.Post viewed 715 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: