Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (25) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Raw Breed Killa Instinct

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Raw Breed Killa Instinct
complecks613

Total Posts: 1131
posted Wednesday, April 11, 2018 8:29:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for complecks613   Click Here to Email complecks613
i have about 10 copies left that were reserved for this store but considering they have not paid my invoice for first lot of NIB cds i have a few brand new raw breed cds to sell at $15 plus ship ($8 canada, $9 U.S. and $11 International)

if interested in a copy hit me up at dustanddoperecordings at gmail.com

As for whoever is running finance here.... ignoring my invoice and emails has really been a dissapointment to say the least....

Partial IP: 224.194.89

complecks613

Total Posts: 1131
posted Thursday, April 12, 2018 10:07:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for complecks613   Click Here to Email complecks613
6 plus months sending reminders via paypal to pay invoice and today i receive a replay by some employee blaming they are short staf and some other bullshit. It has been so long and i have been given so many excuses its obvious they are not paying me.

so know this. i am not the only one. there are few labels i know having same problem... so if you are buying your cds here you are by no means supporting the artist or label you are more then likely supporting someone in bostons crack habit...

bread = money

Total Posts: 205
posted Friday, April 13, 2018 3:36:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bread = money
not the biggest fan of killa instinct overall, but this track is perfection

All times are ET. The time now is 10:47 AM.Post viewed 419 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: