Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (21) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
:: Pretty Dope New Hip Hop Album Kinda Gettin Slept On... (audio) ::

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  :: Pretty Dope New Hip Hop Album Kinda Gettin Slept On... (audio) ::
WiCkEd22

Total Posts: 36649
Location: SF Bay Area www,twitter,com/BayAreaWicked audiomack,com/artist/wicked22 www,hulkshare,com/wicked22
posted Saturday, May 12, 2018 4:18:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for WiCkEd22   Click Here to Email WiCkEd22

I was first introduced to this kid from Veks (of Last Jazz Club) down in Vista, CA (San Diego). Now Nomadic has his debut album out and it's DOPE!! CD copies available with Vinyl comin this Summer...

Partial IP: 21.104.118

mic_data

Total Posts: 1190
posted Saturday, May 12, 2018 10:11:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
Yeah, I tried bumping another post about him up to the top a couple times. I gotta listen again, but my first impression was the lyrics were sharp and mixed with some knowledge stuff and the beats were kind of mystical and dope.

There's also this Patterns of Life release that's nowhere as good- the cover says PRhyme Element, but the bandcamp says By Nomadic and he sounds really young and new on it.

It's interesting to hear how he grew tho, he 's got some love stuff on here like he fell in love for the first time in his life- then he's all pissed off after the breakup, ha.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

solar powered dildo

Total Posts: 397
posted Sunday, May 13, 2018 1:47:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for solar powered dildo
its aiiight

karim-like album cover +10 pts

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 2:04 AM.Post viewed 553 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: