Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (51) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Spanish Language Hip Hop

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Spanish Language Hip Hop
TheHappyDunce

Total Posts: 235
posted Monday, June 11, 2018 2:35:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheHappyDunce
You guys know any good Spanish language rappers? I found this track the other day this shit is fire.

Also I started a group on Minds to share some Spanish language hip hop feel free to join and share. https://www.minds.com/groups/profile/852939755925700608?referrer=MarioAlonzo

Partial IP: 224.194.89

felipedahiphopadict01

Total Posts: 837
posted Monday, June 11, 2018 3:44:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for felipedahiphopadict01
oh yeah, there is great hip hop from most spanish speaking countries ill give you my top spanish speaking mcs

1)al2(from cuba, his ex group was "los aldeanos")

2)juaninacka(from sevilla spain)

3)kase o(the most famous rapper from zaragoza spain)

4)canserbero(R.I.P) the most respected spanish from south america(he is from maracai venezuela top 5 dead or alive)

5)ACzino(the most acclaimed freestyle batle rapper ever not a personal favorite but cant deny his skills from mexico)

6)Zatu from sfdk(sfdk is a duo zatu and dj accion sanchez)(sevilla spain) one of the most consistent when it coomes to live show and high quality storytelling very great mc plus performer

7)el dedos aka papachostail from where im from peru(dont remember the exact location)my favorite peruvian rapper he has dropped so many great flows and kept it so damn dope, definitley one of the illest

8) one of the most respected social rappers from south america he has worked with different mcs from different countries and he has kept bringing his "A level" most of the time

9)rapper school(and their members as well as solo artists) the most respected peruvian hip hop group they were some of the first to making an impact all over the spanish speaking comunity plus warrior and norick have banging solo album and djp deportado has some of the best beats in peruvian hip hop

TheHappyDunce

Total Posts: 235
posted Monday, June 11, 2018 4:04:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for TheHappyDunce
Hell yeah thanks for the list. I am trying to learn more international artists but it's tough without a few names to get started with. I think you forgot the name for number 8 tho

sp 90s

Total Posts: 2915
posted Monday, June 11, 2018 4:48:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for sp 90s

felipedahiphopadict01

Total Posts: 837
posted Monday, June 11, 2018 4:55:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for felipedahiphopadict01
OH YEAH SORRY ABOUT THAT NUMBER 8 IS MY BROTHA FROM ANOTHA MOTHA PEDRO MO FROM SALAMANCA PERU

All times are ET. The time now is 6:56 AM.Post viewed 229 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: