UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (33) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Smoovth Medellin Vs Medellin 2

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 2 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Smoovth Medellin Vs Medellin 2
ImAGrownAssManWitNoHoes

Total Posts: 5271
Location: Haters takin shots like Napolne at the Sphinx "No's" Pull ya Ho Card you get to "No God" its a Dun D
posted Friday, September 14, 2018 11:22:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ImAGrownAssManWitNoHoes
Lanus
Invincible
Jesus Piece
Dum Dums
Mega Melodic
Chill Pill
Scaramanga
Crook

IMO pt 1 is doper. Playlist is way more solid. 8 bangers. Just a random thought

Partial IP: 224.194.89

LEX718

Total Posts: 1643
posted Friday, September 14, 2018 12:03:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LEX718
It's too early to call but I definitely think the standouts on 2 stood out more than the standouts on 1 did for me. There are a couple joints that feel like filler to me but I felt that way about 1 too. Both dope overall. I still think I like SS96J better than each tho.

ImAGrownAssManWitNoHoes

Total Posts: 5271
Location: Haters takin shots like Napolne at the Sphinx "No's" Pull ya Ho Card you get to "No God" its a Dun D
posted Friday, September 14, 2018 4:16:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ImAGrownAssManWitNoHoes
Every thing I've heard on 2 seems to start strong then fizzle out by the time it's over or just be plain boring. Killer Gold is probably the best from what I've heard and Marcburgs verse is ill... But it fizzled out by the songs end

All times are ET. The time now is 7:24 AM.Post viewed 270 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: