Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (101) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Low Blow - First Book Of Timothy (2018)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 6 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Low Blow - First Book Of Timothy (2018)
Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 4176
posted Wednesday, September 19, 2018 12:37:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
just got put onto this...first listen...will report back

Soulful, West Coast hip-hop. A sound unique unto itself. A sound that recalls a classic era nostalgia. A sound steeped in the deep roots of gospel, funk and soul. Low Blow builds on that tradition with his debut album “First Book of Timothy”. The native Inglewood emcee embraces that sun-drenched Southern California hip-hop sound and pushes it forward with intoxicating flows and a soulful musicality that the Los Angeles music scene is so well known for.

Consisting of 10 tracks, “First Book of Timothy” finds Low Blow reflecting on his life, recounting stories of hardship and loss, relationships and social issues over soulful beats with his unique brand of melodic rhymes and cadences. The album includes production from Compton native Luke Ellington and Low Blow, along with added production from Allakoi “Mic Holden” Peete, and features musicians Miguel Atwood Ferguson, Uncle Chucc (1500 or Nothin), Jose Rios, Ernest Tibbs, Jamire Williams, Jimetta Rose, and more.

Releases 9/14/18 worldwide.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Nassau William Senior

posted Wednesday, September 19, 2018 12:38:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior

Nassau William Senior

posted Wednesday, September 19, 2018 1:19:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
Damn, this is right up my alley. Some dope west coast hip hop.

Highly influenced by Quik and Suga Free. Loved the production.

I need to give this one more proper listen but I can already see myself buying the vinyl.

Where's Sam when I need him?

Oberseve, check this out and holler back. Funk for daze.

dR.prOf

Total Posts: 7224
posted Wednesday, September 19, 2018 9:23:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
Gonna peep it right now g good poast

dR.prOf

Total Posts: 7224
posted Wednesday, September 19, 2018 9:44:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
Very hit or miss style for me with the singing. "Contact" is really dope though

Nassau William Senior

posted Friday, September 21, 2018 3:13:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
Thank Prof for the feedback.

I really like the vibe of this album. I gave this a proper listen to this yesterday. The production is really on point.

My favorite track is She's Gone...this shit hit me hard having lost my sis too.

Nassau William Senior

posted Friday, September 21, 2018 3:26:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
whoops...the track is Can't Wait about his sister that passed away.

All times are ET. The time now is 10:45 PM.Post viewed 192 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: