UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (41) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
New Ome?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 3 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  New Ome?
Wile_1T_stands

Total Posts: 5
posted Thursday, September 20, 2018 2:31:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Wile_1T_stands
https://soundcloud.com/autoreverserecords/open-mike-eagle-relatable

New album on the way.

What Happens When I Try to Relax

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 4474
Location: NWS I agree with u most of the time, but in this case you are smoked the fuck out bro
posted Thursday, September 20, 2018 2:40:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
in b4 tippi

tippi dink

Total Posts: 8005
posted Thursday, September 20, 2018 2:42:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink   Click Here to Email tippi dink
single sounds great. i know mike eagle's hit or miss for a lot of people on here but he's easily one of my favorite artists making music right now. this past week he kept talking about this big announcment he was going to make and i was hoping for a new album, now i just need the release date. hopefully it'll drop sometime in october/november

Wile_1T_stands

Total Posts: 5
posted Monday, September 24, 2018 12:08:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Wile_1T_stands
"here" also seems to be a bunch of Eminem stans so whatever. Open Mike eagle definitely one of the best rn, if he came out in October that would be chill. Other eye'll be on SHAD

All times are ET. The time now is 3:57 AM.Post viewed 249 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: