UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (60) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
New Admiral Crumple Track - Screaming Buildings And Vid On Addictions

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 45 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  New Admiral Crumple Track - Screaming Buildings And Vid On Addictions
Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 4726
posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 3:08:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
What's good ughh? I see everyone's hyped about the new Westsidegunn. I've yet to check it.

Here is my new track - Screaming Buildings. It's about feeling overwhelmed but moving past things to more achievements, success and peace really.

Also here is my new talk video about addictions. Check it out I hope it inspires you.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Raskolnikov

Total Posts: 562
posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 3:43:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Raskolnikov
North Korean torture chamber music

posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 3:51:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Rask - well that sounds powerful

Raskolnikov

Total Posts: 562
posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 3:56:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Raskolnikov
Lol, you're a good guy man, hope you find your way

posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 4:08:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Thanks. I'm just in Toronto working and being creative.

stealy

Total Posts: 674
posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 5:11:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for stealy
Killer beat crump.

posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 5:54:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Stealy - thanks. What do you like about it in particular?

This is the kinda second style of producing that I do. Fans love it. Where I really flip and manipulate samples.

The other style is pretty much using a sample straight for what it is.

The beat above makes it way more original.

Thanks again

PassionateBoutTypeBeats

Total Posts: 936
posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 9:58:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for PassionateBoutTypeBeats
Peace Crumple.

If you ever feel like doin a vid, Id love to watch your beatmaking process

posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 10:07:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
PassionateBoutTypeBeats - ha, I may do that. I'll see what's up. Usually I make beats in batches...then I get on to writing, recording, mixing.

However I always collect samples.

They inspire me.

posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 10:15:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Near the end of the addiction video check out what I said about Necro and Uncle Howie - and how Necro inspires me. I gave him a lot of props - cause it's well deserved.

Litney spears

Total Posts: 3313
posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 10:31:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
Joke rap

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 42931
posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 10:38:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Id take the track in OP over any track I've ever heard from eseph.

posted Saturday, November 03, 2018 11:18:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Litney spears - Joke Rap

Whatever man. I literally made this track for people who go through extremely busy parts of their lives. To try to focus and align the important things. This is real life rap.

Watch the addiction video as well. I'm grateful you're still alive as well bro.

CLockworx - Id take the track in OP over any track I've ever heard from eseph.

- Wow, thanks so much for that Clock! Not taking anything away from Eseph. He does his thing as well.

Clock check out the video I did on addiction - I'm grateful you're alive as well still.

The older I get the more deeply I see how addiction affects people. And meanwhile those deep in it really don't give a flying fuck - but they literally waste this gift we call life..

They're the walking dead.

Minsk, Belarus

Total Posts: 141
posted Sunday, November 04, 2018 1:19:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Minsk, Belarus
would it kill you to sample a little culture club ?

posted Sunday, November 04, 2018 2:34:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Minsk come on Karma Chameleon lol

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 11049
posted Sunday, November 04, 2018 11:40:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
yea ur face and get up scream addiction counselor lol. find a new barber n*gga

posted Sunday, November 04, 2018 2:18:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Fredo - Im not an addiction councilor, Im a rap artist. Im just talking about addiction. I'm an addict. A clean sober one but I've gotta know how to act in this world.

dR.prOf

Total Posts: 7390
posted Sunday, November 04, 2018 3:14:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
Quality product, man. That dark style of beat suites you well.

anti-stunna

Total Posts: 1173
posted Sunday, November 04, 2018 3:48:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for anti-stunna
These are the only Canadians worth listening to and they aren't amateur wiggers.

posted Sunday, November 04, 2018 6:10:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Dr. Prof - Quality product, man. That dark style of beat suites you well.

Thank you homie!

I feel proud of my progress - my threads over the last couple of years have been mostly positive reviews. I used to get dissed her all the time. But learned and applied my learnings - I changed but still maintained my signature sound. I focused on improving my mixing/mastering - my flow, my lyrics.

And I'm committed to continually evolve until I reach my goals in rap.

Even so hearing this track - I feel the vocals are too loud at the start - but then it gets good. I look back on tracks and then see the fixes needed - but I always apply it to the new work.

Wait till you hear my upcoming album! It's coming out early or mid 2019!

Please share the Talkvid on addictions.

And literally shout out to anyone who is living sober!

PassionateBoutTypeBeats

posted Sunday, November 04, 2018 7:35:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for PassionateBoutTypeBeats
People here have a hard time handing out that positive constructive energy, so for you to feel a shift must really mean you on the right path Crump

Stay busy

Litney spears

posted Sunday, November 04, 2018 7:36:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
Shut up fgt shit is trash af

PassionateBoutTypeBeats

posted Sunday, November 04, 2018 7:39:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for PassionateBoutTypeBeats
Calm your shit and show some respect for a fellow artist doin what he loves Karim

posted Sunday, November 04, 2018 8:03:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Passion - word. Thanks so much! There's alot of progress happening in my life right now. It requires more responsibilities as well. I have to move well.

Lit - have you ever liked any of my tracks? If never Im not interested in what you have to say.

If you do have some constructive advice as always I'm all ears.

I'm grateful that I still get a strong response 16 years in the game!

I just wrote a rhyme to a Stoupe beat - not official just an instra - thats like medicine.

Music keeps me strong and going.

Beyond that I encourage everyone to go for their passions. It's crucial in life. Otherwise ppl fall by the wayside.

Twitter has so many talented ppl.
Theyre better than actual celebrities and some earn more money.

Even rap wise.

Theres so much that goes under the radar everywhere but pops off on twitter.

Hollywood and the media doing bad biz messed them up. Now the new kids a tonne of them started and are independent.

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 56026
Location: i hope its lots of hard dark beats with hard drums!
posted Monday, November 05, 2018 3:36:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Whole gang full of drug addicts

posted Monday, November 05, 2018 7:44:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Anti - code name scorpion was a respected album back then. I remember liking it.

Nhl - well you k ow ppl smoke weed, drunk board and at least used to pop pills on teh ughh.

You are a survivor bro breasts. I want to hand you a tulip! 🍓;🍐;👀;

Litney spears

posted Thursday, November 08, 2018 12:42:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Litney spears
You're not the voice of addiction you act like a goodie 2 shoes bitch now , who gives a fuck if people do drugs that's none of ya business , I bet you would snitch if you got in a car with a pound of weed in the trunk you rat faced bitch

Ideal for podcasting

Total Posts: 701
posted Thursday, November 08, 2018 2:28:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ideal for podcasting
Why do you have to place Crump in such a horrible hypothetical situation as that?

Pretty sure they give people death sentences in Canada for having weed.

posted Thursday, November 08, 2018 3:42:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Lit - "You're not the voice of addiction you act like a goodie 2 shoes bitch now , who gives a fuck if people do drugs that's none of ya business , I bet you would snitch if you got in a car with a pound of weed in the trunk you rat faced bitch"

- I'm not claiming to be the voice of addiction. I don't care if people do drugs or not. I just made this video.
Legit - it does hurt me when close people I know do drugs, but I've accepted that I can't help them and if they
"Choose" to change that's their decision.

I would not snitch in some drug situation. I've been in plenty. Even serious shit. Not huge big time shit, but I know where I'm at and what I've seen.

I have an addictive personality. So when I quit drinking - funny to say but I'd get addicted to people.
Even obsessive - girls I loved/liked - and even guys as role models that I admire - for career or whatever.

I also have a compulsion to make albums and music videos.

I recently drank and smoked like a week ago - and that threw me off. Also some relationship issues happened.
I felt so busy with things. But I deal with it naturally.

I swear dealing with life head on is rare these days. People who are really in the moment. All that cigarette, alcohol, constant weed, cell phone, internet, not paying attention to people in your face shit is wack.

The thing is being clear and present can be tough - especially when facing emotional shit.

But I know how I have to act now in order to be where I want to be in 3 years.

I'm grateful that me quitting weed and alcohol and ciggs so many times and trying to keep it controlled as a youth - at least that led me here. Me at 36 years old and really - I can go to work all month and not need any fix of anything.

Even with relationships - you feel things differently. You feel what's going on better.

I also believe it helps my music. Alot.

Ideal for podcasting - "Why do you have to place Crump in such a horrible hypothetical situation as that?

Pretty sure they give people death sentences in Canada for having weed."

lol at the horrible situation in Observe's head of me.

They legalized weed in Ontario - you can order it online now.

Weed I look at as medicine if used correctly. Alcohol, cigarettes, Oxys, heroin, crack, cocaine, all that shits fuckery.

I also realized so many celebs are such shit role models. I mean I always knew that - but great Business people are way better - consistent and with money and family like Sam Walton.

POP KILL

Total Posts: 6875
posted Thursday, November 08, 2018 8:18:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
I like this Crump, good shit my Man!!

posted Thursday, November 08, 2018 3:11:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Pop Kill - thank you so much! Is there anything in particular that you like about this track?

Also how are you? What's new?

And thank you a tonne for the long time support I appreciate it alot! 👍;

posted Monday, November 12, 2018 6:15:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I want my next album to win the 2020 Grammy award for best rap album.

Lets throw the question to ughh -

What does Admiral Crumple have to do to win the Grammy award for best rap album of 2020?

Here are my answers
- Submit the album before Sept 2019 to be eligible
- has to be incredible music (I think it is!)
- I have to be signed by one of these labels - Def Jam, 300 Entertainment, Interscope, Red etc
- It has to be very influential
- I have to work very hard - put my time in mix and mastering it, sending better press kits that I currently have to the labels
etc

I want to win it - that's what I'm aiming for.

sp 90s

Total Posts: 3044
posted Monday, November 12, 2018 12:03:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for sp 90s
you're a fucking idiot and the gimmick is getting boring. Nobody is dumb enough to believe you're this delusional to think you will get a Grammy for one of your shitty songs. being delusinal and thinking your a decent rapper is one thing, but this stupid grammy thing is just dumb.

Cut it out...

Drug Smokes

Total Posts: 233
posted Monday, November 12, 2018 12:26:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Drug Smokes
Lol at Crump thinking he needs to be signed to a major to get a grammy dude all you gotta do is submit your music to soundscan dummy how long you been doin this? You Canadians are in a fuckin time warp I swear lol actin like its 2002 and shit.

posted Monday, November 12, 2018 9:55:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Sp 90s - don't be a dream killer, it's not a good look.

I make things happen. I recorded with Kool Keith, I got in Vice magazine twice.

I quit alcohol.

The possibilities in life are endless. Go for yours ❤;

Drug smokes - I don't think you're entirely correct.

Chance the rapper one. It looked indie. But really he was hanging out with Jay Z and Bill Clinton.

Having a major is a huge push.

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 187
posted Monday, November 12, 2018 10:08:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Poor Crumple.

Witness the terrifying consequence of dreaming big and never giving up.

Witness the absurd reality of talking about your big dreams and not doing much to achieve them.

Congrats on the 2007 Vice non-review and quitting alcohol and cigarettes every 4 months for the past ten years. It's comforting to read the exact same post from you over and over again so I know nothing's changed.

posted Monday, November 12, 2018 10:20:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Pureleaf - well I'm committed to transformation.

I'd rather achieve my goals or die trying.

Consequences of dreaming big and missing the mark?

Ya scary alot of ppl do that and quit by 25.

Im going for mine cause my best work is ahead of me.

I've made alot visions crystalize into reality. Alot failed and I tried to learn from them.

I want to make more dreams happen.

Im grateful to be alive. Joyous about my new album. Hype about my new clothes. Proud of my discography and videography. Enjoying making new music and the process. Im committed to my health. I love my family, friends fans and they all love me.

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 187
posted Monday, November 12, 2018 10:34:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Cool Crumple except you don't seem especially committed to transformation.

You seem like you've been stuck in a rut for as long as you've called yourself Admiral Crumple and been doing your nasal monotone off-beat raps.

Every post you write is made up of a few sentences you repeat endlessly.

You might think its scary that most people give up on their very average dreams of super-stardom by the time their 25. I think they were brave for confronting reality. For all those people it was probably liberating.

posted Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:13:20 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Pureleaf - Can you post a photo of yourself? And talk a little of the achievements in your life?
I don't really mess with your energy or anyone who tried to diss me here over the years.
I wish I never got bothered by any of the flack towards me years ago. I've since stood back and watched those that dissed me get torn out with disrespect more than they ever did to me - and again none of them for years have shown anything beyond screen names. Did they all become mediocre? I mean, they haven't proven otherwise. They were cowards the whole time. What's wild is that clowns like that get to innocent teens with good hearts - and those kids can mess themselves up from these retarded bullies. And the bullies are fuck boys. I've got people fuckboys to their faces for trying to diss me in real life and the look on their face was like they we're gonna cry - and this is after I've seen them do hella foul shit - in real life to others and me. Not even no internet shit.
The other part is I've seen mad bullies catch it in real life, videos and everything. Oh it's very scary that people give up on their dreams at 25. I'm all about truth and facts. I love physics - matter, heat, power, gravity, electricity.
Or reality like I just earned a nice check from my music a few days ago, or the reality I've recorded with Kool Keith, Cage and Pumpkinhead - R.I.P

You and I think very different Pureleaf. I accept that. People should go for their dreams. I applaud them.
I encourage it continuously in my day to day like it's like an addiction for me.

BLUESTRATOS1

Total Posts: 125
posted Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:43:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for BLUESTRATOS1
Tell em Admodel crumper, I admit I was one of those negative forces, or as scientology names it 'a chaos merchant'. A merchant of hate and destruction and I'm thankful to the light that showed me these dark forces and helped me snap out of it before I self destructed as ultimately that's where it leads you.

Looking forward to hearing the new album.
Is your diss track to machine gum Kelly on this new album?

PassionateBoutTypeBeats

posted Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:56:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for PassionateBoutTypeBeats
Forever a beacon of hope, bless you Crumple

NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 56026
Location: i hope its lots of hard dark beats with hard drums!
posted Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:23:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Lol at karims example of 1 pound in the car, so obvious that karim has never moved weight or cooked up a batch of crack that looked like a yellow cookie

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 11049
posted Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:31:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
u need to find a new dealer if ur crack looks like a yellow cookie. i believe most crack smokers like ther shit rare to medium rare. that over baked shit prolly tastes like the toilet.

posted Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:36:22 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Thank you Blue.

I'll get back to everyone here when I can.

Everyone make it a dope day, including Pureleaf ❤;🍐;😻;🎈;

eseph84

Total Posts: 7485
posted Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:13:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
keep doin you crump. i ain't mad at ya. at first i kinda chuckled at your self help vids, but i'll admit i watch them and i like the message. i've been trying to cut back on the drinking, but i do like to have drinks a few nights a week usually(at least). i always handle biz, jobs been goin great, but sometimes i feel it can get a little out of hand. you're making me think man and i appreciate that bro salute. rome wasn't built in a day, but i got little rome's looking up to me so ima try and be more disciplined and make sure i'm not sending the wrong signals.

btw grammys are far fetched and stupid imo but never give up on yo dream bruh

eseph84

Total Posts: 7485
posted Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:18:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
i mean that. you know im just like you far as rapping goes. stay making music regardless what the haters say cuz i truly love the stuff i cook up and i can tell you do too

All times are ET. The time now is 6:30 PM.Post viewed 696 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: