UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (47) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
In Search Of Greatness

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 4 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  In Search Of Greatness
Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 4327
posted Thursday, November 08, 2018 1:04:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
IN SEARCH OF GREATNESS is a groundbreaking feature documentary revealing the true nature and nurture of the greatest athletes of all time. Through a series of intimate conversations and captivating footage, Director Gabe Polsky leads viewers on an entertaining, thrilling, and inspiring personal journey. The film explores everything from upbringing, coaching, and genetics to creativity, psychology, and philosophy. Featuring original interviews with iconic athletes Wayne Gretzky, Pelé, and Jerry Rice, as well as renowned thought leaders Sir Ken Robinson and David Epstein, IN SEARCH OF GREATNESS resonates beyond the world of sport to realms of self-expression, attitude, and human nature.

Gonna go see this...

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 4327
posted Thursday, November 08, 2018 1:05:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
Also from Gabe Polsky...need to see this too...

Nickel Weed Sax

Total Posts: 28
posted Friday, November 09, 2018 5:30:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nickel Weed Sax
going to see this tonight, GP NWS

Alan Partridge.

Total Posts: 1278
posted Saturday, November 10, 2018 6:41:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Alan Partridge.
they can run around and jump over things.

Alan Partridge.

Total Posts: 1278
posted Saturday, November 10, 2018 6:43:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Alan Partridge.
the peak of humanity, stalking the world of sport as if they had rained from heaven in a golden shower of athletic rain, all of them coming together in harmony at the Olympic feast.

All times are ET. The time now is 1:54 AM.Post viewed 179 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: