UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (49) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Vic Spencer - Stupid (artwork & Rant By Big Ghost Ltd) Just Released

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 12 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Vic Spencer - Stupid (artwork & Rant By Big Ghost Ltd) Just Released
CAP LORD

Total Posts: 21
posted Wednesday, November 28, 2018 10:51:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAP LORD

By bigghostltd -

The homie vicspencer gettin his dump on n blessin yall wit another project before this crazy ass milestone year wraps... I dont got all the answers but I do kno that HISTORICALLY...years ending in 8 been good for the culture... I mean 88 was quite possibly the most significant 365 days in Hip Hop history...n to a lot of people 98 was the official end of the last golden era... 2008 was whatever whatever but between 808s & Heartbreak n Lil Wayne mixtape run leading up to the Carter 3 the whole game got rebooted n suddenly the rules had changed. Change is good. I mean sometimes its wack but at the same time you gotta destroy in order to rebuild n all that nahmean.. 2018 tho? Its one of them years where the rules changed again. Shit has been happening for a minute but lets just say that if you a rapper or producer n you only dropped ONE project this year...and you looked at a year as a day...its like you only had breakfast this year... Or you only had lunch...shit would probably be brunch if we keepin this analogy a buck. Meanwhile its MFs who had BREAKFAST...LUNCH....had a couple SNACKS....had DINNER...AND DESSERT...They even had some damn APPIES in between all that shit.. MFs had late night munchies n whatever...THEY ATE. You dropped A joint? ONE? One song...a little EP? ONE tape... Bruhhh you might as well be out here playin soccer witta trianglular ball. You kickin trapezoids n shit.. This is Vic fourth time up to the plate this year.. I told him YO YOU NEED TO CHILL CUZZO but he dont listen. Vic gon do what Vic gon do. But when I heard this project for the first time.. I was like YOOOOOOO... This shit need some artwork to reflect the elegance of these majestic soundscapes. Something powerful n layered wit meaning. Some VISCERAL shit. So the mighty Hands of Zeus got busy n cooked up a lil sumn sumn...and VOILA. Some real art shit. Yall little artists n designers need to get ya hands dirty once in a while. No disrespect. PEACE!
Album: #STUPID
Produced by at Motif Alumni & Kas
Featuring bar work by brashthepil0t ankhlejohn estee nack recognize ali
Artwork by #BigGhostLtd
Design work by at allceven

Partial IP: 224.194.89

tippi dink

Total Posts: 7970
posted Wednesday, November 28, 2018 10:59:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink   Click Here to Email tippi dink
another one? god damn this dude has been busy this year lol, i think this is 4th album he's dropped unless i'm missing one. duffle of gems from a couple months ago might be the best thing i've ever heard from him.

NightRider

Total Posts: 713
posted Thursday, November 29, 2018 2:48:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NightRider
Agree with tippi, "Duffle" is great album!

This one took me by total surprise, 2 tracks on bandcamp are very promising!

dR.prOf

Total Posts: 7604
posted Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:45:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dR.prOf   Click Here to Email dR.prOf
Really liking the beats on this one

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 11651
Location: Gayrilla Monsoon (Gino) X Gay Mysterio Jr. (Ollie) - All Up In That Butt
posted Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:59:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
good stuff.

CAP LORD

posted Thursday, November 29, 2018 10:39:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAP LORD
Word. This album came out of nowhere and is imo best since "ghost of living". No filler.

GRMPA

Total Posts: 1816
Location: Galactic Rap Music Program Association is a thirst trap
posted Thursday, November 29, 2018 4:33:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for GRMPA   Click Here to Email GRMPA
Holy shit he really put out his best work all year and he put out excellent work all year.

mic_data

Total Posts: 1488
posted Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:46:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
ughh, not another one. I have release fatigue.

LEX718

Total Posts: 1677
posted Thursday, November 29, 2018 9:53:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LEX718
Motif and Kas are dope AF. Looking forward to hearing this.

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 11651
Location: Gayrilla Monsoon (Gino) X Gay Mysterio Jr. (Ollie) - All Up In That Butt
posted Friday, November 30, 2018 8:46:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
he always gets good beats this kid. and his style is a nice mesh of things. hes one of the better dudes the last 4-5 yrs.

kingetje

Total Posts: 86
posted Saturday, December 01, 2018 9:31:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for kingetje
I like this guy. Cool voice, says some cool stuff here and there. Good beats. This albums is nice.

NightRider

Total Posts: 713
posted Sunday, December 02, 2018 3:34:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NightRider
Nice, smooth album, could have 4 tracks more...for me Vic is one of the nicest surprises of the year.

Anybody check out his "Spencer For Higher", also from this year?

CAP LORD

posted Sunday, December 02, 2018 4:33:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAP LORD
Spencer For Higher is fire too, more cohesive but this one has more bangers. straight to point! Agree it left me wanting more joints haha.

All times are ET. The time now is 3:05 AM.Post viewed 483 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: