UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (148) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn Nws

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 7 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Attn Nws
Phatbeets

Total Posts: 13331
Location: she hit me over the head with a ceramic plate, i choked her out, she is out fucking new n*ggaz
posted Sunday, March 17, 2019 10:25:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Being a Sport fanboy sux deek, I gave up a long time ago
440-ED86-A-C244-4-A16-BFF2-C3-F9-FF6-A4-A8-EL

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Total Posts: 20358
Location: What does god have to do with the pronunciation of a word?
posted Sunday, March 17, 2019 10:28:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
Ive been out of the loop for the nba over the last month. Whats going on with lebron? Can someone give me an honest breakdown without any sarcasm or anything. Has he given up on the season or on LA altogether, or what?

wigga prerequisite

Total Posts: 1128
posted Sunday, March 17, 2019 11:14:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for wigga prerequisite
Whats going on with lebron? Can someone give me an honest breakdown without any sarcasm or anything.

i am a nba expert and i said it a year b4 lebron is going to la. i said b4 the season lebron wont make the playoffs cause he has been playing in the east his whole career and the west comp is too tough for him and i was right he couldent hack it

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 4934
posted Monday, March 18, 2019 10:13:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
Being a Sport fanboy sux deek, I gave up a long time ago

if you say so. this is not some hobby that i'm just going to give up. Dirk Nowitzki would be so disappointed in you.

Ive been out of the loop for the nba over the last month. Whats going on with lebron? Can someone give me an honest breakdown without any sarcasm or anything. Has he given up on the season or on LA altogether, or what?

Ollie has one reason, which is accurate. LBJ had no idea the West would be this brutal. OKC would be the #1 or #2 seed in the East and they are sitting at #5 currently in the West.

The bottom line with LBJ is he came to LA for basketball reasons second. He has never embraced his teammates. He actually tried to trade each one of them publicly. His defense is completely gone. He has 2 offensive moves, run you over to the basket or long 3 pointer. He can't shoot FT's and is even worse when the game is on the line. The team is poorly constructed, but LBJ handles that aspect for every team he plays for. It's just been a disaster all around. If the Lakers don't get him some serious help this Summer, this will be a long 4 years with the self proclaimed King.

The Lakers have the exact some record as last year at this point in the season. AND THEY ADDED LEBRON FRIGGIN JAMES, THE SUPPOSED GREATEST PLAYER EVER (no former NBA player says this, just LeStans).

And say what you want about his age being the reason for his HUGE decline...MJ at age 34 was on the 1st Team - All Defensive, won his 6th title, and was the Finals MVP.

Lebron has more interest in the 15 Hollywood projects he is launching, the new 2Chainz album that he executive produced, and his daily consumption of wine at lunch.

When this loser showed up to a game, when he was injured, drinking wine on the sidelines, it told the team, "This isn't really all that important to me". Message delivered, Lakers suck.

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 43921
posted Monday, March 18, 2019 6:44:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Lulz irl at LeBum getting blocked by a nobody to end the game. Probably the low point in his career so far.

Partial IP: .10.81.151

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 4934
posted Tuesday, March 19, 2019 10:48:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior

Yeah, sports sucks...

Trout just shit on Harper's deal.

The real GOAT just became an Angel for life.

When 88 came out to LA, we went to see the Angels play the Red Sox. I was explaining to 88 that Trout was the best player in baseball. He was like, "He's the Lebron James of baseball." I agreed. Trout won the game 1-0 with a walk off HR.

It's been an amazing week...

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 43921
posted Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:53:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I'm rooting for the Angel's to actually field a team capable of making the playoffs for Trouts sake. 7 years and played a total of 3 games where he was garbage in them. Always root for the best in the sport to have the spotlight on him when it matters the most.

vinnny blanc

Total Posts: 6511
posted Thursday, March 21, 2019 3:51:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for vinnny blanc
lol at mike trout mouth being the goat of anything when he hasn't even won a playoff game

All times are ET. The time now is 5:03 PM.Post viewed 244 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: