UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (14) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Album-angels With Dirty Faces/artist-living Legends

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Album-angels With Dirty Faces/artist-living Legends
agent7D6

Total Posts: 476
posted Wednesday, May 01, 2019 3:40:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for agent7D6
West Coast Wu-tang crew album...I found this album about a century ago at Amoeba Records in Berkely CA.. Telegraph Street has the famous Rasputan's Records and Amoeba Records down a block to the right. Use to go on digging missions to both spots regularly.

Anyone heard this album? What do you think? I hadn't put this on in like ten years? Listened front to back a week ago and it was an inspiring work of art. The asian mc ft and flow on one track is sick. DLL explored much more interesting soundscapes and broader mindstates on some more mystic type vibe, often. ATCQ mixed with Merlin's step brother and aliens.

All in all back to subject, I enjoyed this LL crew album more this listen than ever. The Grouch hook on the Loose Canon song I use to just be shocked at how terrible that song was. I liked it this go round.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

mic_data

Total Posts: 1761
posted Sunday, May 05, 2019 10:00:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
I always liked Loose Cannons and One-Two. I think a lot of this was Sunspot just messing around with different sounds or whatever. Also like Egos and Velocity. Those four songs stuck around on my LL mixes for a long time.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 5:32 AM.Post viewed 194 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: