UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (25) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn Alan Partridge...a Cheese Called Quest

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 1 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Attn Alan Partridge...a Cheese Called Quest
Seme__one

Total Posts: 2857
posted Monday, May 06, 2019 2:05:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
Smell my Cheese!

BERN, SWITZERLAND – A Swiss study dubbed “Cheese In Surround Sound – A Culinary Art Experiment” has determined cheese tastes better with Hip Hop.

According to Swiss Info, eight wheels of “Muttenglück” Emmental cheese from World Cheese Championship winner Antony Wyss were subjected separately to a variety of musical stimulus, including Mozart, A Tribe Called Quest, Yello, Led Zeppelin, techno and three sinusoidal sounds for eight months, 24 hours a day.

The sole Hip Hop song included in the study was Tribe’s “Jazz (We’ve Got).”

A blind taste test following the end of the experiment found the wheel exposed to Hip Hop had the “most unique” taste profile.

The experiment was conducted by several students of the University of Arts Bern and veterinarian Beat Wampfler who birthed the idea.

“The bacteria did a good job,” Wampfler said. The sensory analysis showed the cheese exposed to Hip Hop was “remarkably fruity, both in smell and taste, and significantly different from the other samples.”

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Alan Partridge.

Total Posts: 1302
posted Thursday, May 09, 2019 11:02:04 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Alan Partridge.
Well, I wouldn’t eat one of your tomatoes if it came up and said “eat me”

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 5:36 AM.Post viewed 175 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: