Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (20) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Necro's New Album Snippets

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 198 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4
AuthorTopic:  Necro's New Album Snippets
Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 3981
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 2:20:04 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
http://www.amazon.com/The-Murder-Kill-Double-Explicit/dp/B008BGFVN6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1340086521&sr=8-2&keywords=necro+murder+murder

Sounds dope as fuck!

Partial IP: 31.241.135

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 2:32:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Danny - tell her I said I'm sorry, I love her and 1!

CallMeDaddy

Total Posts: 836
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 2:41:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
This sounds like a mess, and I'm usually a Necro fan.

Partial IP: 110.234.20

ManuvSteele

Total Posts: 100
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:57:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
Crumple.. any comment about why Necro called you a stupid fucking faggot, the most annoying motherfucker on earth, said to get the fuck outta here with your trash music & told you to drink his sperm on his ustream at approx the 25:11 mark? http://www.ustream.tv/channel/necrolive

Partial IP: .53.53.166

JesterIsLame

Total Posts: 1997
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:10:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for JesterIsLame
ManuvSteele stays putting Crumple on blast.. but yo it's kinda weird how you only seem to turn up to report what others are saying about Crumple

Partial IP: .73.196.29

ManuvSteele

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:16:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
He from my city so I have to put him on blast.. but my friend just saw that clip & sent to me.. wanted to hear Crump's response

Partial IP: .53.53.166

Buddha

Total Posts: 47
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 5:32:14 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Buddha
why are you promoting his music? he dissed you a few days back lol

Partial IP: 6.82.24.18

UndergroundHeadAZ

Total Posts: 925
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 6:51:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for UndergroundHeadAZ
LMAO at what he said about crumple. Fucking golden.

Partial IP: 26.159.223

djne

Total Posts: 128
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:32:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for djne
crumple, you say you're christian yet you worship necro

i don't get it

Partial IP: .31.195.55

crOwcaine

Total Posts: 8029
Location: You can make a jungle track on like 80 bpms it's just you can't get the high hats to move fast enoug
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:07:59 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
lemme guess, he was just kidding right crimple?

Necro and Manuvsteele continue to son you.

The world hates you, asshole.

Partial IP: 29.234.234

habbani's_lord_berith

Total Posts: 1322
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:59:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for habbani's_lord_berith
that for the streets track is amazing!

Partial IP: 254.96.160

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:05:02 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
ManuvSteele - He never said most of what you said he did. You're a liar, just like you lied with that video footage.

He did say I was annoying that's about it.

Before all of that and firstly -

he said Crumple? Crumple up in here? That kid's becomming a star!

Why'd you leave that part out?

It's at 23:00 or 24:00 I believe.

Friends wanted me to ask questions for them so I got annoying, my bad.

Truth is for real - you look like Santad Clause and are overweight with white hairs in your beard.

Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.

Check me out on Verbal Kintetics radio Live this wednesday to talk about my new album and other things.

Admiral Crumple - Dark Sentence drops AUg 15th, 2012.

hiphophead10304056

Total Posts: 1060
Location: A pin cushion without pins is just a cushion bro.You calling me a cushion, bro?
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:12:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for hiphophead10304056
"Before all of that and firstly -

he said Crumple? Crumple up in here? That kid's becomming a star! "

sar·casm/ˈ;särˌ;kazə;m/
Noun:
The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Partial IP: 174.22.153

habbani's_lord_berith

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:14:47 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for habbani's_lord_berith
admiral crumble is the best mc on the planet.

crOwcaine

Location: You can make a jungle track on like 80 bpms it's just you can't get the high hats to move fast enoug
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:20:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.
Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.Truth is, I'm recording the rebuttal to that bullshit video you put out trying to smear me.

Buddha

Total Posts: 47
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:40:02 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Buddha
C'mon man he said you was doing stupid fucking faggot shit, he called you the most annoying motherfucker on earth..

Partial IP: 6.82.24.18

the weatherman (Admin)

Total Posts: 21713
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:53:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for the weatherman
beats are dope

rhymes are not

necro needs to stay off the damn mic and let more talented mc's rhyme over his beats

Partial IP: 161.160.10

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 14126
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:03:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
I'm actually looking forward to this Rebuttal video...

Get on that shit ASAP Crump.

Partial IP: 205.108.34

habbani's_lord_berith

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:05:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for habbani's_lord_berith
necro is a genius for sporting the yiddish language and mentioning rabbi meir kahane.

crOwcaine

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:15:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
crimple is one sorry motherfucker man.

sebbe

Total Posts: 2130
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:17:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for sebbe
Habbani why the fuck do you post these weird videos everytime is it something wrong with you bro ?

And to crumple you are not a kid you are a 35 year old wigger faggot with the worst flow in the history

Gonna check out this album mostly for the beats

Partial IP: 95.216.242

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:23:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
LiquidDo$e - Thanks for getting excited for the rebuttal video. You'll prolly have to check it from my facebook, twitter or youtube - since I'm blackballed from ughh.

Changes, changes, changes...I stay prepared regardless.

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:28:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I'm doing whatever is necessary.....aligned with the truth....to get the job done!

crOwcaine

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:43:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
I'll save you the time fagget, here's what happened.

-during the day your thread got clipped because of me (fuck you).
-you bought a mickey of vodka and drank it by yourself in your rats den when reality actually made it's way through your skull for a split second that you are a complete failure and wack beyond all fucks
-in a drunken stouper you walked around downtown aimlessly and ended up at the Deck show
-you were denied access cause you were fucktard drunk with a zit on your nose the size of a fucking plumb and got tossed out multiple times
-manuvsteele realized that it was you that smelled like BO and piss and recorded you desperately trying to stand up straight while some loser freestyled to you
-you mumbled incoherent babble cause of how fucking hammered you were then walked off by yourself probably ending up in a bathhouse with a dick in your mouth.

This is it, this is all. Nobody wants to fucking hear your bullshit about not drinking and blah blah blah and christian this and fucking bhahaha this and that. IT'S ALL FAKE.

desperate fucking loser.

crOwcaine

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:54:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine

Jacked

Total Posts: 8201
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:04:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jacked
What the fuck is a double EP? Isn't that just an LP?

Partial IP: 173.200.11

crOwcaine

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:07:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
word Jacked that's what I was thinking. I think it's just sticking with the theme though, Grindhouse double feature type shit.

Jacked

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:17:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jacked
Okay, I guess that makes sense. Still probably won't be checking this out. Is that G Rap collabo still coming though?

crowcaine

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:20:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crowcaine
it is but I wouldn't get your hopes up. If Necro is rapping and butchering wack as fuck choruses he's gonna ruin G Rap's raps and his own beats. He has became really bad the last few years. His choruses are so fucking corny even hair-metal bands would cringe.

Jacked

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:22:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Jacked
I thought Necro would be strictly behind the boards on that one. Oh well.

collective

Total Posts: 1741
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:24:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for collective
Crumple YOu are the liar.

Here is an EXACT QUOTE, VERBATIM from the video..

"CRUMPLE stopdoing your stupid fuckng faggot shit..this guy is the most annoying motherfucker on earth"

And you're denying he said that?

Pathetic.

Partial IP: 42.247.166

ManuvSteele

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:48:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
"I'm actually looking forward to this Rebuttal video...

Get on that shit ASAP Crump."

Me too lol

Crumps is right tho.. Necro didn't exactly call you "a stupid fucking faggot, the most annoying motherfucker on earth, said to get the fuck outta here with your trash music & told you to drink his sperm"

but he *did* say "Necro called you a stupid fucking faggot, the most annoying motherfucker on earth, said to get the fuck outta here with your trash & told you to drink his sperm"

Even Necro doesn't call your shit "music"

And Crump's description of me as lookin like Santa with white hairs in my beard just proves how fucked up he was that nite.. he got me confused with one of the bouncers who tossed his drunk ass out when he tried hoppin the back fence at the Deck show lol.

Partial IP: 42.245.224

crOwcaine

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:51:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
let me ask you this man, how bad to you regret not knocking his teeth out?

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 14126
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:54:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
Crow, what did you think to yourself the first time you heard Crumple rap?

Partial IP: 205.108.34

clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 40107
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:55:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
Crumple.. any comment about why Necro called you a stupid fucking faggot, the most annoying motherfucker on earth, said to get the fuck outta here with your trash music & told you to drink his sperm on his ustream at approx the 25:11 mark? http://www.ustream.tv/channel/necrolive

Classic shit right there hahaha.

First Copywrite calling him a talentless loser and now Necro pwning drunkboi Crumple straight up calling him a BITCH.

Yo baldboi how is he trying to smear you when it was your own alcoholic actions that were recorded on that video. Talentless piece of balding shit.

some_text

Partial IP: 36.218.177

ManuvSteele

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:55:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
Crow - It haunts me.. despite what he says, i've been goin to shows for 10+ years & you never see Crump out at em..gotta wonder how many he's been tossed from

lord akuna

Total Posts: 1813
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 2:11:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for lord akuna   Click Here to Email lord akuna
I always see Crump and Mindbender at shows

Partial IP: 242.48.225

ManuvSteele

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 2:17:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
I've known Mindbender for years.. I was actually on his guest list for that Deck show... maybe I've just been lucky in not seein Crump at shows.. or maybe he's lucky he hasn't seen me lol

Spinach & egg smellin, frail motherfucker

like i said.. anyone over 150lbs with 5 o'clock shadow would look like a big burly, bearded guy to your estrogen filled ass

crOwcaine

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 2:54:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
"Crow, what did you think to yourself the first time you heard Crumple rap?"

I was working in the warehouse and I called the two guys I worked with over to hear it too and we laughed our asses off. We made fun of him all the time using "crumple wack" as the highest possible wack point when discussing hiphop records. I didn't hate him until I came to UGHH and read posts by him. I just thought he was the wackest motherfucker on earth but now it's swing on sight.

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:54:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Catch me on Verbal Kinteiks Radio this wed at 9pm

and share the new Admiral Crumple video

Partial IP: 234.168.97

the weatherman (Admin)

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:04:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for the weatherman
why does every thread you make have to turn into your own self-promotion page?

i should just ban you and get it over with.

Partial IP: .159.64.10

crOwcaine

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:07:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
do it man, take that fagget's name. What does his interview on some no name show have to do with Necro's new record?

Tones' bitch ass got banned for it and he's 100x the rapper this piece of shit is.

Take that fuckin name bro.

the weatherman (Admin)

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:15:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for the weatherman
lol at crow....the only reason i haven't done it is because he occasionally talks hip-hop....and because he does get provoked a lot by everyone here.

with that said, he can't go two posts without mentioning his beer coaster coming out on august 15th or his laughable music videos that look like they were directed by my 4 year old daughter. they have nothing to do with this topic....the only time dumple even mentioned the necro record was in the original post...hasn't said a word about it since (after seeing the video where he gets called the fuck out by jewstein of course). i know it's hard to accept that nobody here likes you, dumple. i'm sorry for that. but really, you should just move on. create your own website with your own forums where your "fans" (lulz) can talk about your "music" (more lulz) together and worship at the temple of crump.

crOwcaine

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:19:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
record yourself banning his feeble punk ass and up the video of you clipping his name. It'll be UGHH history.

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:29:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I was talking Necro's new record, and everyone starts talking about Crumple.

Plus you deaded my one Crumple topic per month - that shit was made for a reason- so Admiral Crumple isn't mentionedin every post.

I post hip hop, people reply and talk Crumple.

Why did you have delete my one monthly topic?

Its only one simple topic on the page.

Now everytime I post hip hop - those topics mutate into Admiral Crumple threads.

Partial IP: 234.168.97

crowcaine

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:41:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crowcaine
we're not talking crumple, we're taking a shit on your very existence. You just can't see the difference because you are a blithering retard.

dutchmoney

Total Posts: 1512
Location: I go to meet & greets and other Hiphop events that clowns like you don't get invited to
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:43:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dutchmoney
DROP THE FUCKING HAMMER

seriously no one can stand this dude and the shit show aftermath will make for great reading

then just sight ban his ass

Partial IP: 76.236.130

crowcaine

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:43:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crowcaine
someone tweet this thread to Necro. I would love to get that faggets take on this whole thing of crimple name dropping him like they are industry friends.

the weatherman (Admin)

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:44:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for the weatherman
just because you don't have a crumple topic doesn't mean you have to mention that shit in this one.

yeah, people brought up crumple....but you did get asked a fair question regarding something necro said about you (with you promoting his music)....you turned it into "he didn't say that, he said i rule, go buy my dog chew toy august 15th!!"

the weatherman (Admin)

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 4:52:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for the weatherman
dumple = 12 albums
beers = come in 12 pack

coincidence? i think not.

sebbe

Total Posts: 2130
posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 5:00:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for sebbe
hehe word up weatherman

Partial IP: 95.216.242

the weatherman (Admin)

posted Tuesday, June 19, 2012 5:09:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for the weatherman
this is the funniest shit i've seen all day

lulz at quest trying to recoup a little something out of that shit stack of plastic he bought from dumple.

Partial IP: 159.192.10

All times are ET. The time now is 2:49 AM.Post viewed 4207 timesPage: 1 2 3 4
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: