Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (35) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn: Model

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 54 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Attn: Model
beandipp

Total Posts: 293
posted Friday, January 30, 2015 1:13:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for beandipp
I have some friends that live in Camden and produce music and do shows in and around the area.

You're always so knowledgeable when it comes to everything admiral crumple related, but I always wonder why, if youre from Camden, which is bursting with talent, you don't ever post about anything other than admiral crumple?

Did you grow up in Camden/Jersey? If so, what part? And, what part of Camden do you live in now?

What are some of your favorite hip-hop related memories from growing up out there?

What spots do you frequent in and around Camden? Hip-hop or otherwise.

Do you ever hit up Philly? What spots?

Name some rappers from around your way that we probably haven't heard of that you think deserve some recognition, my peoples are always looking for new artists to fuck with and I was hoping you could list a few they should check for.

You seem to be a generally friendly guy and I know you like to respond to every single question asked in bullet-point format, so I look forward to your response.

Thanks.

also, mods, please stop deleting my thread. this is completely hip-hop related - no need to delete for a third time. thanks.

Partial IP: 5.17.24.66

Phatbeets

Total Posts: 11668
Location: While everyone was looking up at the sun, i was looking at the birds and cats and insects going cray
posted Friday, January 30, 2015 1:16:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
#1 This thread sucks

#2 Stop crying and open your eyes

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpost.asp?Forum=Common&Whichpage=2&QuestionID=2715306

Partial IP: 212.81.153

beandipp

posted Friday, January 30, 2015 2:56:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for beandipp
Model Viewing Thread New Crumple Track To Help You With Your Nye Resolutions "cryptkid" !! (Hip Hop Discussion Board) 1/30/2015 2:50 PM

sup bro over here

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37912
posted Friday, January 30, 2015 3:04:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
LOL GP

I wonder how much googling Admiral Dumple has been doing over the last two hours to come up with answers.

Partial IP: .109.9.179

staten

Total Posts: 18782
posted Friday, January 30, 2015 4:59:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for staten
If Model is from Camden he obviously knows DaJuan Wagner. I mean he only scored 100 points in a high school bball game in Camden. Model, were you at the game?

Partial IP: 37.252.109

bluestratos 

Total Posts: 1156
posted Saturday, January 31, 2015 4:04:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bluestratos    Click Here to Email bluestratos 
Model where you at homie? Prove these suckaz wrong, you crumps number one fan

Partial IP: .44.12.151

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, January 31, 2015 10:50:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Bump for Dumples response. I should ban his future posts until he replies to this thread.

Partial IP: .109.60.74

recumbent_god

Total Posts: 8117
posted Monday, February 02, 2015 12:17:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for recumbent_god
kid is fukin annoying.

ban this cat

Partial IP: 93.223.162

KUSH12

Total Posts: 3294
posted Monday, February 02, 2015 12:22:59 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
dedicated to model as he lurks..

Partial IP: .36.135.73

Kool Kenneth

Total Posts: 10000
Location: Everyone of us has there own version of smashed bathroom or trcf
posted Monday, February 02, 2015 9:42:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kool Kenneth
Model

Total Posts: 535
Location: Hi, I'm Model! I enjoy sex and mangos! posted Monday, February 02, 2015 3:22:50 PM

beandipp - I grew up in Camden. I don't go to Philly much.
Partial IP: 45.236.153

and there you have it

Partial IP: 82.247.116

bluestratos 

posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:23:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bluestratos    Click Here to Email bluestratos 
Model I made a new years public apology to you on here, now above its finally been exposed that you aren't from Camden and you are crumple. I feel a bit deceived by you, you have some answering to do, that's of course they haven't banned you yet

Partial IP: .155.40.80

Model (Liar)

Total Posts: 1123
posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:55:33 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Model
KUSH12 - LLMAAAAOOO! That video is solid gold!

Blue - I am from Camden, but why should I have to justify myself on ughh board?

Knowbody knows where anyone is from on here. Knowing I'm from Camden is fucking good enough, leave me alone.

Where the fuck does Clockworx come from?

Probably Tulsa or Appalachia.

Bean - why don't you put your Camden buddies on then?

Name some! Post videos!

Jus Allah is really the only dude's music I fuck with from around here. There are some others, but a handful.

Partial IP: 45.236.153

staten

posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 9:08:14 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for staten
DaJuan Wagner or get the fuck out

Partial IP: 30.181.232

POP KILL

Total Posts: 6739
posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 9:41:04 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
"Model I made a new years public apology to you on here, now above its finally been exposed that you aren't from Camden and you are crumple. I feel a bit deceived by you, you have some answering to do, that's of course they haven't banned you yet"

Lmfao, dude give it a rest please.. You got the nerve to be questioning someone. If anything, you need to be banned.. Trying to get points from others by going at Model..

Partial IP: 19.240.103

beandipp

posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 10:26:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for beandipp
oh, so you grew up in Camden which is completely deserted with absolutely nothing to do except for go to Philly, which is less than 5 miles away, but you dont go there much? lol okay

youre always acting over-friendly here and looking to build on hiphop shit with whoever is willing to engage you, but, the second I reach out to you on a personal level, being that were supposedly from the same area, you wanna get defensive and completely ignore every question I asked you on some stubborned "I don't need to prove myself to you shit."

youre obviously crumple and a complete fraud on this board and in the game.

whats it like pretending to be your own biggest fan? who does that?

UGHH is the only place you exist, cornball, and you've been fronting on here since before bx_river.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 10:31:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^No doubt. He already fucked up a few weeks ago thinking the White Horse Pike was slang for cocaine hahaha.

some_text

POP KILL

posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 10:38:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
"White Horse Pike was slang for cocaine hahaha."

Wow, i missed that. The white horse pike has some of the jankiest hotels ive ever seen.. Wait maybe its the black hosre pike.

Partial IP: 19.240.103

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 11:28:47 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx

Model (Liar)

posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 2:43:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Model
Bean - How did you want to build though? I work full time plus work for Cataphonic on the side. I only respect local rappers that have albums out - physicals and good youtube views. Build with your peoples. Read on the industry. Study Kanye, he is the top rapper out now.

Pop Kill - Thanks for having my back. You are one of realest cats on here.

Partial IP: 45.236.107

clockworks sponsor

Total Posts: 8478
posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:00:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworks sponsor
what about Me ?????

Partial IP: .54.45.242

clockworks sponsor

posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:01:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworks sponsor
Admiral Crumple
January 12 at 12:39pm ˇ
Enjoyed this chicken schnitzel with a cranberry and banana smoothie! Haven't drank or smoked in weeks!
Like ˇ Comment ˇ Share ˇ

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 14023
posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:15:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
I'm from South Lake Tahoe California and currently live in Gardnerville,NV.

My favorite place to eat in SLT is Café Fiore, my favorite beach to go to is Baldwin or Camp Rich. I love skiing at Heavenly Valley, but Squaw Valley is my favorite. I think Mt.Tallac is beautiful and I like getting drinks at The Chart House on Kingsbury Grade and checking the view of said mountain. Riva Grill is a great spot to get lunch at because they have a cool patio and its right on the lake.

Model, its pretty easy. Minor details, now you're not the only one.

Clockworx...How about the Seachickens losing...I fucking loved that. Ear to ear all day yesterday.

Partial IP: 205.108.34

bluestratos 

posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:42:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bluestratos    Click Here to Email bluestratos 
Pop kill. Talk to the hand chief

Model, stop back tracking scuttling under your rock. Your lies are blowing up in your face like fireworks

Pop kill, that bbig potato head guy holding your cd and someone who fancied a laugh bought your cd. Has a 4th copy sold yet? Your banner seemed to vanish the moment quest revealed your stats

Captain Dick

Total Posts: 63
posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 4:11:47 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Captain Dick
Liquid hit the nail on the head man...
"Model", it ain't hard to just spew off a couple things about your hometown. I mean you say you grew up there? Ppffftt...

Serious question... have you ever thought about if Crumple did a show Camden and he linked up with his Cataphonic staff (you) to chill. I'm asking you ... where would you take Crump around to show him the town? The best food spot? The best bar to meet chicks at? The best spot to get mangos? Like if you had a whole day with him in Camden.... tell us UGHH'ers how you would rep Camden for him. Like I know where I'm taking a rapper in my town, just them bomb food spots only locals know about.. not no Yelp shit.

That's a simple request and I understand if you feel you don't have to prove cats anything but that is a legitimate question and it involves Crump. Rep Camden proper if you're going to rep it.

Partial IP: 31.232.167

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 4:43:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^He'll keep avoiding answering the questions like a little bitch. We obviously know he's not from Camden but if he's going to put time and effort into this gimmick then he should at least go all the way with it, utilize google, and type out some made up answers. To get lazy now is unacceptable.

At this point i should hit up the other mods to see if we can incorporate a ban on sight rule for this fagget.

Clockworx...How about the Seachickens losing...I fucking loved that. Ear to ear all day yesterday.

That was the greatest hahaha. I jumped up like i was a god damn Pats fan when that dude picked off Wilson. To have what many are considering the dumbest play in sports history happen to those whiny faggets couldn't be any sweeter.

PETE ness

Total Posts: 10037
posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 4:52:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for PETE ness   Click Here to Email PETE ness
lol at phatbeets not getting the op

Partial IP: .199.7.170

muenstermc

Total Posts: 2093
posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:20:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for muenstermc
" I only respect local rappers that have albums out - physicals and good youtube views."

Pause....

Partial IP: 4.46.11.34

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 14023
posted Tuesday, February 03, 2015 10:44:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
Yo CDub...None of those bandwagon riding faggots that only started liking the Seachickens after last year have any idea how lucky they were to even be in that position of getting there hopes smashed.

Poetic Justice....

Partial IP: 205.100.51

Model (Liar)

posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 12:43:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Model
With tears in my eyes I think, Will Clockwork and Model ever be cool? We could see each other in public and I would shout hey Clock, do you like epmd? He would snear, putting on his headphones with Big Daddy Kane. I have nothing against you Clock. May the spirit of boom bap be with you this week.

Partial IP: 45.236.107

POP KILL

posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 6:47:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
"Pop kill. Talk to the hand chief"

Oh shit, ive been ethered.. LMAO

Partial IP: 119.240.70

clockworks sponsor

posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 10:00:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworks sponsor
people don't like being lied to Mark.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Don't Insult my intelligence" ?

that's what your doing when you keep lying to someone over and over again(specifically in this case where they know you are lying),Your calling them a idiot.

I'm still down with the Cataphonic movement,Stay Up Crump!

i'm looking at my Cataphonic Album Cover/Art Poster right now and of course,I'm laughing & relaxing.

Kool Kenneth

Total Posts: 10000
Location: Everyone of us has there own version of smashed bathroom or trcf
posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 10:06:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kool Kenneth
this guy has obviously never set foot in camden, new jersey

mods pls ban, delete moving forward

Partial IP: 82.247.116

staten

posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 2:25:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for staten
I agree with KK. This Camden phony stays disrespecting tha God DaJuan.

Forever Crumpin'

Total Posts: 309
posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 2:37:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
First of all, 100% Model is Crumple.

Secondly, Crumple has never done a show outside of the greater Toronto area.

Thirdly, the only way someone from Camden, NJ has even heard of Crumple is because they've been on one of the sites that Crumple posts his shiity music on (UGHH, Wu-Tang Corp, etc.)

I can't believe this fucking charade is still going on!

Partial IP: 31.159.125

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 162
posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 2:39:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Wow, Model doesn't know that Camden NJ is part of the Philadelphia area. What a shock!

Crumple albums all have terrible, just horrible artwork. MIndblowingly awful. From his amaturish notebook drawings to his stupid self-portrait holding a bottle of juice. So he collects these images into a small but expensive poster, and in the video he, for some reason, calls this poster a painting more than once.

Model/Crumple brings a fractal level of failure into reality. If you take one of his failures and put it under a microscope, you'll notice failures within the failure. He's a metafailure and he's hilarious.

Here's something to think about. On the Wu-Tang forum, Crumple doesn't get made fun of as much, but also when he starts a thread mentioning a new video, there's like three or four responses. He starts threads more often on this forum where they go on for 200 posts but each post expresses seething hatred. Why does he prefer this forum?

Partial IP: .95.65.153

Forever Crumpin'

Total Posts: 309
posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 2:49:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Crumpin'
If Model/Crumple didn't spam the HHB so much with his bullshit 'music', I doubt that most of the people on here would hate on him as much as they do.

He's relentless with it, but he gets 95% hate and 5% love. I guarantee most of the love is from people trolling or people who feel genuinely sorry for this greasy fuck!

Partial IP: 31.159.125

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 2:55:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I'm down to ban on sight. I'm sure at some point Weather and Phat will come into this thread. If/When they do and are down as well then lets get this fronting fagget out of here.

Shout out to Dejuan Wagner. I remember that shit being huge news even up in central NJ making the front page of sports section. Sucks he flamed out in the NBA.

Partial IP: .109.60.74

staten

posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 3:22:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for staten
Yea, unfortunately DaJuan had an intestinal disease that ruined his nba situation. Dude is actually humble as fuck.

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 162
posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 3:23:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Model also stopped pretending to be a fan, and began pretending that he's Cataphonic Productions personnel. That should mean that he's no longer pretending to just tell us all about an artist he loves and is now promoting commercial products that he holds a stake in.

Partial IP: .95.65.153

staten

posted Wednesday, February 04, 2015 3:25:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for staten
Actually had ulcerative colitis

don hooglestreet

Total Posts: 51
posted Thursday, February 05, 2015 10:53:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for don hooglestreet
i didnt really read this post but

nobody from camden would ever listen to fucking crumple

i can see some rich angsty wgrs from moorestown or haddonfield rockin some crump though

Partial IP: 215.72.241

Maffmatics (Admin)

Total Posts: 24725
posted Thursday, February 05, 2015 11:17:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Maffmatics   Click Here to Email Maffmatics
Ughhs greatest moments happen when fgts get earthed.

Partial IP: 254.186.78

clockworks sponsor

posted Thursday, February 05, 2015 3:30:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworks sponsor
Please don't ban Mark, I think 2014 was a very confusing year for him.

beandipp

posted Thursday, February 05, 2015 3:49:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for beandipp
crumple reps Canada so hard that he pretends to be from jersey

crumple keeps it so real that he cant even be himself

he is so positive and proud of his efforts that he pretends to another person

such an accomplished rapper that he pretends to be his own fan

with an imagination like that its a miracle his music is as terrible as it is

go figure

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, February 05, 2015 3:59:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx

Partial IP: 3.70.35.97

beandipp

posted Thursday, February 05, 2015 4:12:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for beandipp
lmao at the dudes clowing them in the background around the 30 second mark

you can tell crumple gets loads of respect up there - so much, in fact, that he pretends to be from the states

faggot ass never kept it real in his life

PETE ness

Total Posts: 10037
posted Thursday, February 05, 2015 4:50:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for PETE ness   Click Here to Email PETE ness
that art poster is dope. i think i want to order one...is that possible, ac?

Partial IP: .199.7.170

.RipGutz.

Total Posts: 1377
posted Friday, February 06, 2015 2:09:15 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for .RipGutz.
crumple was skied up out of his mind in that lhus video, couldnt keep his mouth still the whole time

Partial IP: 24.108.189

bluestratos 

posted Friday, February 06, 2015 2:51:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for bluestratos    Click Here to Email bluestratos 
Chumple in that video you are trying so hard to appear ' hiphop ' doing that waddling side to side thing. Looks like you're a duck trying to hold a big shit in

So in the words of third bass, pop goes the weasel. Model is exposed and the fake fan show crumbles

KUSH12

Total Posts: 3294
posted Friday, February 06, 2015 3:00:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
crumple is really fucking stupid or he really takes joy in getting his dumbass handed to him on message boards. move on you idiot!!!

Partial IP: .36.135.73

SuffaS

Total Posts: 455
posted Friday, February 06, 2015 9:42:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for SuffaS
crumple looks like he just met his idol in that video

& if your idol is lord lhus you need to take a long hard look at yourself

Partial IP: .43.118.65

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, February 06, 2015 9:48:33 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
LOL at that gif.

Admiral Cunthole stays taking L's on this board.

^More views then any Dumple video has ever gotten.

Partial IP: 3.70.35.97

All times are ET. The time now is 5:29 AM.Post viewed 2285 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: