Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (34) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Who Is Fahim The God? Why Is He So Widely Unknown?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 51 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  Who Is Fahim The God? Why Is He So Widely Unknown?
soy_titooo
posted Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:57:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for soy_titooo
I never heard about The God Fahim till I visited this forum on a boring day.

I still didn't listen to his music but I was surprised by the amount of people praising his music despite his name not being mentioned on any other underground hiphop website.

My main questions is: If the kid is that good... how comes that he is only people from ughh knows him?

Partial IP: 62.144.146

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 1884
Location: President of the DJ Penis Fan Club, formerly the DJ Rolo Fan Club
posted Thursday, June 15, 2017 6:09:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
He's just some netcee that jocks an artist one day and then disses them the next day.

First he was on Joey Badass's nuts and then he drops a diss track against Joey to try and ride Joey's coattails. Pathetic.

Not even 2 years later...

https://soundcloud.com/thagodfahim/1999-all-you-can-eat-1

Partial IP: 97.213.158

Total Posts: 16205
posted Thursday, June 15, 2017 6:36:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
i am fahim. i have been summoned. what say you?

Loewi

Total Posts: 4356
posted Thursday, June 15, 2017 6:42:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Loewi
You should just listen to his music and decide if you like it

Partial IP: 2.59.68.57

dr.prof

Total Posts: 5597
posted Thursday, June 15, 2017 6:44:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.prof   Click Here to Email dr.prof
1. He's talked about so much because he drops a new project almost every two weeks. He works hard and often, and makes appearances on other peoples tapes as both a rapper and a producer
2. In my experience, most of the stuff we talk about here is not talked about anywhere else. This includes Westsidegunn and Conway, who were signed to the same label as Fahim a few years ago
3. I have seen him mentioned on Reddit a couple of times, but it's usually in relation to Mach hommy--a more popular rapper who was also signed to Griselda
4. Fahim is a member of this site, and he drops in some times to connect with the ughh.com communitay
5. I'm pretty sure he paid Lpac and a couple of other regulars here (looking at you djrolo) to bring his name up constantly and harp on about how dope he is. This is a small community compared to other sites so that works here

Partial IP: .184.15.99

5th point

Total Posts: 436
posted Thursday, June 15, 2017 6:56:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
hes a dope producer, average mc, and kind of a dick. also hes way overrated on this site

Partial IP: 45.130.124

posted Thursday, June 15, 2017 6:56:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88

dr.prof

posted Thursday, June 15, 2017 7:16:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.prof   Click Here to Email dr.prof
5th actually summed it up perfectly

Partial IP: .87.125.10

no mask

Total Posts: 7096
posted Thursday, June 15, 2017 7:35:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
but 5th was wrong cause hes not over rated here for 2 reasons-his consistency and massive output. respect the artist.

Partial IP: .252.0.210

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37389
posted Thursday, June 15, 2017 9:21:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
It'd be lulz if soy_titooo was affiliated with Fahim and just created this thread to get more Fahim discussion on here.

My main questions is: If the kid is that good... how comes that he is only people from ughh knows him?

There's other people that know his music but in terms of other forums, there aren't many solid underground forums anymore. So you can say that about most underground artists/groups to debut in the last year or two.

Fahim on the introspective tip...

Partial IP: 242.189.89

Rug Smuggler

Total Posts: 68
posted Thursday, June 15, 2017 10:08:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Rug Smuggler
He is an ashy crackhead who makes a lot of rap songs. You probably don't know about him because of his penchant for crack and ripping his fans off.

5th point

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 12:16:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
not wrong though no mask,sure he puts out alot of material, but honestly its average at best and its not like hes touring and doing shows and shit he's just recording a shit load of tracks making an album name and throwin em on bandcamp fir 25 - 100$. i mean i respect the hustle and everything but with this being an undeground hip hop board hes talked about more than mcs and producers eons ahead of him, which is why i say hes overrated....

Partial IP: .45.128.24

SC1989

Total Posts: 1530
posted Friday, June 16, 2017 12:50:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
Cause he a champion knob head.His beats are nice and he is like water down coremega m

no mask

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 6:33:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
disagree 5th but all good.his rhymes are the only average thing (but his voice and style are ill)His beats are waaay doper than average and rawer than most,the samples he uses are better than most and then we come to his output/work ethic/hunger etc.so much ill material cant be taken lightly or brushed aside as not relevant or not a huge accomplishment/addition to rap.so he's not average at all.

8 diagrams

Total Posts: 1446
Location: "Please mommy, let me rap, i promise to buy you a new house when i blow" - eseph
posted Friday, June 16, 2017 11:29:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 8 diagrams
It's because this board thinks it's cool to like rappers that nobody knows

dr.prof

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 2:50:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.prof   Click Here to Email dr.prof
^ nah if that was all there is to it then we wouldve liked your shitty ass mixtape

Partial IP: .87.125.72

dr.prof

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 2:51:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.prof   Click Here to Email dr.prof
Also mods pls edit OP title to Fahim Da Gawd aka #1 Top Dump Gawd Supreme

soy_titooo

Total Posts: 97
posted Friday, June 16, 2017 2:52:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for soy_titooo
Thanks for the replies.

The reason why I was asking is because I listedn 1 or 2 songs but I didn't find anything special about him.

But as I'm not a native English speaker I thought that either I was missing something on his lyrics or people was trolling saying that he's great.

I agree that the beats tend to be goode, but as an mc I really think is is average at best... I couldn't understand why people talk so much about him here.

Now with some of the answers I understand the reason why, lol
No

Partial IP: .3.209.216

dr.prof

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 2:57:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.prof   Click Here to Email dr.prof
^ yeah man, I listen to everything he puts out for the beats, but even i agree that he is a below average rapper

no mask

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 2:57:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
you gotta start with dark shogunn 2 and listen to most of his shit to get the whole picture. hes not average as an artist.just lyrically.

dr.prof

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 2:58:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.prof   Click Here to Email dr.prof
^ that is a good way to put it also

8 diagrams

Total Posts: 1446
Location: "Please mommy, let me rap, i promise to buy you a new house when i blow" - eseph
posted Friday, June 16, 2017 3:21:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 8 diagrams
Not true, I'm known as the best rapper on this site. Haters will hate tho

tippi dink

Total Posts: 4457
posted Friday, June 16, 2017 3:24:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i agree that as a rapper he's not that remarkable lyrically or on a technical level but his production is dope. his music is style over substance for sure, but there's nothing inherently wrong with that imo. his subject matter can be pretty simple/repetitive but the imagery fits the overall atmosphere that the beats creates really well.

sidenote: i don't know if anyone will agree with me on this but his delivery can be almost grating at times, the emphasis he puts on the last word of a bar. maybe i'm trippin and it just annoys me because i'm subconsciously focusing on it, but i know y'all understand exactly what i'm talking about lol.

Nassau William Senior

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 4:17:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
ThaGodHimself
Replying To Thread Who Is Fahim The God? Why Is He So Widely Unknown? (Hip Hop Discussion Board)
6/16/2017 4:14 PM

tippi dink

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 4:24:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
tha dump gawd has been summoned

Thagodhimself

Total Posts: 77
posted Friday, June 16, 2017 4:40:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Thagodhimself
Im tha GOAT Of UNDERGROUND HIPHOP fr fr
Dis shit was dead for the new generation...
Sum of yall jus cant except the fact that I make good music

I should be talked about off the work I put in...

I Worked on fly god which was album of the year last year

An I worked on HBO which is a continder for album of the year this year

Not to mention the stuff I do

Lol but im overrated gtfoh
Im da full pakage from production, lyrics to even how I put the value on my stuff...say what you want but we changin da game..

If you say im average lyrically den dat jus makes me a better producer to make an average lyricist sound good lol
I win all the way around the board...im the best of the best

Ima keep shittin on evwrybody who dont like my shit..
Peace to the ones that value my shit Like I do..
Salute

Partial IP: 237.23.109

tippi dink

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 4:42:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
An I worked on HBO which is a continder for album of the year this year

the debate has been settled. HBO is a 2017 release, fahim just confirmed it.

Nassau William Senior

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 4:43:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
fahim - you forgot one thing...worship me. it's what all the netcees on ughh say when they suck their own dick off like you just did.

cap10

Total Posts: 32
posted Friday, June 16, 2017 5:09:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for cap10
yo Q

It's marley

Partial IP: .96.25.157

smelly mel

Total Posts: 267
posted Friday, June 16, 2017 6:11:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
mach hommy was one of my favorite new rappers a few months ago and i legit completely stopped listening to him because of his affiliation with this somali refugee fagim.

there is so much good music out there, that there is really no point of listening to this bullshit.

Partial IP: 19.194.198

soy_titooo

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 6:20:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for soy_titooo
It's funny to see the disparity of comments towards his music.
It still amaze me how such an unknown artist can generate so much talk on this forum.

I'll give one ot two listens to Dark Shogunn 2. I might even end up getting use to his flow and voice but I don't think so... I'll give it a listen anyway and I'll report back if I still think he's an average mc at best

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 6:23:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
soy tittyfuck, what artists do you like? i'm curious now.

dr.prof

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 7:59:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.prof   Click Here to Email dr.prof
Tha god fahim is now a poster here too, obser-- nightstone. I think we can all agree that he is much better than you

Partial IP: .87.125.80

Loewi

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 8:12:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Loewi
LOL at hating Fahim that much that you stop listening to Mach

Partial IP: 2.59.68.76

Thagodhimself

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 8:14:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Thagodhimself
Cuz I embody what this site is about an thats underground hiphop

I innovated dis shit
Im shittin on da game both ways lol as a producer an an emcee...lol I see why sum of you guys gotta say ima average emcee cuz if you didnt then you would have to give me too much credit😂;😂;😂;😂;

Partial IP: 237.23.109

5th point

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 9:04:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 5th point   Click Here to Email 5th point
^i say your an average mc because you are. delivery, vocab, concepts, story telling, mic presence, using dif rhyme schemes etc. defines an mc to me...your egos so big your not able to make criticism constructive. instead you talk shit to people making valid points and talk about how great you are. i like seein new cats keepin it true to hip hop but on this site i feel your musics overrated, not that its bad though.

Partial IP: 7.45.145.5

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 9:18:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Was bumping this couple days ago and with all the projects he's dropped this year, this is the most underrated...

Yo Fahim whens the next project dropping?

Also you got any physicals for sale of the albums these tracks are off of?

Loewi

posted Friday, June 16, 2017 10:47:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Loewi
Fahim isn't the greatest, but he's above average.

Partial IP: 151.204.19

soy_titooo

posted Saturday, June 17, 2017 6:41:33 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for soy_titooo
So I listened twice to Tha Dark Shogunn Saga Vol. 2 and I have mixed feelings about his music now.

As an mc's I think he is Ok, not great not bad (average).
My main problem with him as an mc is not only some of his rhyme patterns, I also get a bit annoyed by the emphasis he puts on the last word of every rhyme.
The sound of his voice is another issue for me. I don't know if it's the mixing quality or just the way his voice sounds but it's annoying.

I accept that liking a rappers voice is totally subjective and just goes to personal preference. Some people attention can't hear to rappers yelling (Danny Brown) while others can't hear rappers whispering (K.A).

Having basic vocabulary is something that I can tolerate as well sometimes. Some great rap albums were done by people with a not really rich vocab that later proved to be ignorant and dumb people.
But if I don't get really excited with his flow and the sound of his voice doesn't draw my attention then I struggle to go back to listen to him.

When it comes to the beats, yeah the beats on the album are dope. Especially if you like the underground-dark-boom-bap sound type.

The funniest part for me is not that he gets pissed off when someone says he is overrated, which is totally normal. But the fact that he really thinks he is an underground savior.
Fahim you can improve and you could become one of the best, but currently besides a dope work ethic you don't have so much to brag about when it comes to your talent on the mic. You have half of the people here thinking you are dope and the other half thinks you are average.... that should make you think that maybe you are not as good as you think as an mc

Thagodhimself

posted Saturday, June 17, 2017 9:16:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Thagodhimself
Lmao im already cosigned by ALL THE ELITE LYRICITS OF THE UNDERGROUND so how much you think ur opinion means to me? if ppl like roc marci n alchemist sayin im dope den im dope...even if im average I dont give a fuck
Im sellin $100 cds an $20 digitals aint shit average about that😂;😂;
Vinyls sellin out in less than 10 mins lmao dats far from average..
Most talked about artist on this site..aint shit average about that
So obviously I aint average on da mic an the people who say that are the very few who feel that way...

Partial IP: 58.168.253

soy_titooo

posted Saturday, June 17, 2017 12:02:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for soy_titooo
It obviously piss you off when people say you are an average MC at best. Otherwise you would not keep posting to reply to that part of the comments.

There is not one single MC in the world that is liked by every single rap fan... and obviously you are not an exception.

Some people think you are great,others think you are average and others probably think you are wack.
Just keep doing what you doing if thats working for you, but be more humble man... otherwise you look like a man that is still growing up as an adult.

As I said I don't like you much as an MC based on the album I listened, but I'll be happy to come back and praise your skills on the mic whenever I listen to something that impress me.

Just because I don't like you as an MC doesn't mean that I hate you or I wish you bad. I respect your hustle and you certainly are doing some thing correctly to have people talking about you so much in this forum despite you are an extremely underground artist. So you are right: if only few say you are average then we might be wrong... Focus on what the majority of the people who listened to your music thinks.

But just to make it extra clear: just because I think you are an average MC now, doesn't mean that I will never change my opinion about your music if I think you improved as an MC.

Partial IP: 167.108.63

Thagodhimself

posted Saturday, June 17, 2017 12:49:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Thagodhimself
Fukk what u talkin bout homie...ima act how I act an do what I do..
Tellin me to be more humble as if you kno me lol idgaf if u ever like my shit

Matter fact I hope you NEVER like my shit

Thats how much Idgaf about you

I reply cuz I feel like it... You can say whateva but dat opinion you got aint stoppin dis shit from goin..so why would I care

An u sayin im hella undergroud...you jus dont kno me...im out here heavy bro..well over 2 million spins
Im on da way 😂;😂;😂;😂;😂;

Keep not likin my shit or average whateva..its coo
The ones who I need to support me will
Peace

Partial IP: .58.168.38

no mask

posted Saturday, June 17, 2017 12:55:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
final shit:

fahim is way above average as an artist.

considerably above average as a producer and

above average as an emcee.sometimes more average but sometimes above.

best artist this year.

soy_titooo

posted Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:51:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for soy_titooo
That's cool Fahim. I'm happy for you keeping doing it and I don't pretend my opinions to stop you from doing what you do.
I don't recall saying that you should listen carefully to my opinions about your music and drop the mic.
I just expressed my opinions about your music in the same way than those who love your music. That's what music forums are about.

If you put music out you must accept the fact that some people will think you are the best and others will say you are the worst.

You are right implying that it absurd to have someone who doesn't know you to be humble. But you came here and said things such as "Im tha GOAT Of UNDERGROUND HIPHOP" or "I innovated dis shit". So either you were trolling when or you are really far from being humble.
I get that as an mc you need to have some strong ego, but that doesn't mean you have to be delusional!

dj rolo

Total Posts: 2753
posted Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:56:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
i don't come on this board for days and this "dr.prof" dude stay on my nuts...homie like i said before that's really me, i live in the west end of New Bedford, I been on this board longer than you even knew what hiphop was, y'all just some angry internet trolls who an't never been laid and go online to hate and talk nonsense cuz you have nothing going on in your faggot-ass lives and talking shit behind some secret disguise makes you feel like a hero...let me tell you kid, you ain't.

tippi dink

posted Saturday, June 17, 2017 4:02:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
soy_titooo is on point itt

SC1989

Total Posts: 1530
posted Saturday, June 17, 2017 4:38:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
And yet he still a fucking bellend

Rug Smuggler

Total Posts: 68
posted Saturday, June 17, 2017 6:25:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Rug Smuggler
Fahim posts like he has a second grade education at best. His fame will be short-lived and short-reaching, hopefully he doesn't blow it all on crack.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, June 17, 2017 10:31:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Love him or hate him his threads do numbers on a regular basis. Also regardless of what heads think of his personality, he logs on here and interacts with fans and haters alike which you can't say for majority of emcees/producers we discuss on here.

Yo Fahim you doing any more work with Kungg Fuu?

DR.PROF

posted Sunday, June 18, 2017 3:43:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for DR.PROF   Click Here to Email DR.PROF
soy_titooo is a much welcome addition to the boards. respecc

djrolo i know new bedford sucks and it's got you irate but relax m80

Partial IP: .221.69.74

smelly mel

Total Posts: 267
posted Sunday, June 18, 2017 11:31:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
i wanna see receipts on the 2 million spins lol

spins translate into radio plays and you have none.

your youtube channel is laughable, so i guess if you took all your music on every site its on and then added up all the views, i doubt you would be anywhere close to 2 million "spins".

cllllooowwwnnn

this faggit types like necro with no caps. lol wat a fucking joke

Partial IP: 19.194.198

no mask

posted Sunday, June 18, 2017 3:21:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
fools hating are the real clowns.

All times are ET. The time now is 7:46 AM.Post viewed 1379 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: