Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (45) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Tha God Fahim - Supreme Dump Legend 1,2,3,4

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 109 replies
Page: 1 2 3
AuthorTopic:  Tha God Fahim - Supreme Dump Legend 1,2,3,4
Razuu
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:21:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Razuu
Looks like 4 tapes dropping today according to his twitter

Partial IP: 99.158.208

razuu

Total Posts: 155
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:24:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for razuu
Vol 1

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 2043
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:28:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo

Partial IP: 62.144.146

tippi dink

Total Posts: 4446
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:32:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
finally, i was wondering when we would get a new fahim project. it's been too long.

Razuu

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:48:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Razuu
Liking the smooth Kraven beats on the preview tracks.

Vol 2 is out, no preview or embed though

https://thagodfahim.bandcamp.com/album/supreme-dump-legend-vol-2

Total Posts: 16181
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:51:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
nice. when i get my computer all set up again (just moved this weekend), i'll check these out.

no beats by fahim or sadhu on the first two volumes, and only one beat from camouflage monk. hopefully those three fully produced the other two tapes, lol.

Seme__one

Total Posts: 1179
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:53:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Seme__one
I hope this is overpriced

co sign Tippi as well

steady dumpin'

SC1989

Total Posts: 1521
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 1:54:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
This more than likely the most illest thing pressed on wax
We should all be bless that god has blessed us all with not one not two not three but four.
Praise tha almighty godddddddddddddd fallahimmmmmmmm akabarrrrrr
Sounds nice

Razuu

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 2:01:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Razuu
https://thagodfahim.bandcamp.com/album/supreme-dump-legend-vol-3

Razuu

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 2:13:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Razuu
https://thagodfahim.bandcamp.com/album/supreme-dump-legend-vol-4

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 2:15:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
in total, 3 camoflauge monk beats, one co-produced beat by sadhu, and no beats from fahim. damn.

now i really hope the next project is just beats by those three.

no mask

Total Posts: 7055
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 2:35:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
so between all 4 volumes its 24 new full tracks plus a few interludes. damn, dump master!

tippi dink

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 2:38:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
which volume of supreme dump god do you think has the best album artwork? it's a tie between vol. 2 and vol. 4 for me.

dj rolo

Total Posts: 2740
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 2:39:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
they all up...got some fire on them all

razuu

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 3:09:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for razuu
Some more previews going up on SC

razuu

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 3:11:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for razuu

razuu

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 3:16:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for razuu

I have to admit, this is a smooth release based off these.

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 3:20:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
feeling that monk beat. the flow's kind of whatever over it, though.

SC1989

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 4:07:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
Vol 4 cover sucks Vol 1 has the best cover

dj rolo

posted Monday, October 02, 2017 7:11:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
88 you funny, always gotta take a dig somewhere, yet you hug Fahim's nuts hella hard on the daily

...btw, these EP's are fire real talk

dr.prOf

Total Posts: 5590
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 8:43:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.prOf   Click Here to Email dr.prOf
Finna pop some exlax and dump to this shit. It's dump season motherfuckers

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37375
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 9:42:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Dump Overload. Don't even know where to begin. Current mood= Overwhelmed.

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

dr.prOf

Total Posts: 5590
posted Monday, October 02, 2017 11:16:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dr.prOf   Click Here to Email dr.prOf
This the type of Quality Art that makes me immediately have to take a shit when i hear it. Riding that #Dumpwave all the way into 2018 rn

dj rolo

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 8:55:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
^yet still a supreme Fahim fan...funny

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 9:22:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
lol rolo i'm glad you realize that people joking around is funny

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 10:43:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
88 you funny, always gotta take a dig somewhere, yet you hug Fahim's nuts hella hard on the daily

lol, for one, why are you talking about me right now? i'ma charge you, next time, you inarticulate, no-valid-opinion-having, fahim stanning, stupid-money-spending, yes man. and, second, where am i doing a "dig" in this thread? i just expressed that i wished fahim used beats by my three fav producers from his team. what is wrong with making a comment like that? i can't criticize while also being a fan? life is that black and white to you? damn, i feel bad for you, bro. honestly, i do. you're seemingly so bad at having and expressing complex feelings about music that, instead, you take a side and spend thousands of dollars to back up the fact that you took that side. yeah, you're a fahim fan, we get it. you spent thousands of dollars to prove it, because you can't actually explain why you like him with words.

don't you get that it's because we like fahim that we have criticisms about his music? if fahim was a basic artist, we'd just say, "yeah, he sucks", or "yeah, he's dope". but he's not, and that's why we have numerous pages in each thread talking about him. it's more complicated than dope or nope, even if that's as far as you can take yourself in a conversation.

...btw, these EP's are fire real talk

you should elaborate on that. for once, explain what you like about something. just saying it's dope or it's fire is the most useless comment that could be made. provide a real opinion for once. why, specifically, do you like it? what's your favourite track? what beats were you feeling the most? etc. how you gonna be a dj, when you can't even have a real conversation about music? you just talk about haters and how things you like are "fire". as if that means something. you might as well just strap a green light and a red light to your head, because that's about as complex as your ideas seem to be.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 10:46:20 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i think you'll be needing this rolo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 10:49:19 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
watch his reply be a default two/three word one about how i'm a loser or how he's not reading that essay or some lazy comment like that. he won't give a proper response, because he's too basic to.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 10:57:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i'm glad you said something because i was honestly wondering what you even did lol, for a second i thought he might have been responding to something you said in another thread. i didn't see you "taking a dig" anywhere in this thread, just valid criticism and wishing that he had worked with certain producers. it really blows my mind that someone could interpret that as hating. for rolo a perfect world would be one where no one says anything negative about an artist ever and all of these discussions would just be people saying "this is dope/fire" over and over again because if you have an opinion outside of that you're just a hater. the whole point of a music forum is to actually discuss music, and that includes both the positive and the negative.

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 11:11:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
artists that are unanimously dope or unanimously nope are boring as fuck. even the former, at least in terms of having discussions about them. it's why there aren't very lengthy, in-depth discussions about, for example, madlib or clutchy hopkins. i remember reading a pitchfork review of one of the remastered beatles album, where the reviewer was talking about how nobody really talks about the beatles, because (a) they've been discussed to death, and (b) since the opinion on them is so unanimous, it's a boring convo. because what convo is there to have when everyone is in agreement?

one of the things i like about fahim and mach is that some of the things they do (ie a lot of their beat choices) are so dope to me, while some of the things they do (ie pricing) is real questionable to me. there's something to actually talk about there.

but, since rolo simply has trouble with words, any comment further than "dope" or "fire", from his perspective, must be hating. he saw me say i wish three producers had more beats on here, and then say that one single verse was whatever, and immediately assumed i was hating. what a basic bitch, this guy is.

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 11:12:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
if you notice, wicked does the same thing. he never elaborates on why he likes a project. rolo and wicked were made in the same dumbo factory.

no mask

Total Posts: 7055
posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 11:17:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
88 putting rolo in check!

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 11:25:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
in both rolo and wicked's cases, the "put your money where your mouth is" gets taken to the extreme. they can't articulate a valid opinion, so they try to validate their opinions via their collections. with wicked, it's the size of his collection, and, with rolo, it's the money value of his collection. they think, "well i invested all that money in this artist, so i must be a bigger fan than that guy writing essays, because he bootlegged the artist's music. he's not a real fan!"

they don't even comprehend what it means to be a "real fan". their understanding of the concept is monetary and artificial, because that's the only capacity they allow themselves to have, when it comes to art. it's like if you go to some rich asshole's house, and he has a goya painting, but doesn't even know anything about goya. but owning the expensive piece makes him feel like he's some sort of thespian, when really he's a fraud with a bank account.

sorry to rope you in here, wicked, lol.

Paper Piff And Polo

Total Posts: 328
posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 11:27:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
You dudes are funny!
Its obvious Fahim posts are made everyday on here.

There are 1000's of rappers out there and most are better then him but they dont get posts made daily about them.
But Fahim does hmmm... some random not famous bandcamp rapper hmmm.... Ok well the only thing I grasped about Fahim that sets him apart is his pricing and thats why you guys buy his stuff cause its "rare" well its only rare cause he charges outrageous prices for his music but that his choice.
If you wanna be a sucker and pay $1000 for a c.d and be like "im a baller" I can afford this blah blah blah then go ahead but dont come in here talking about dude like he is the next coming of christ.
Read between the lines. Anyone who paid more then $10 dollars for any c.d unless its a box set is a fuckin chump with way too much money to waste.
I hope when your broke one day you'll look at your collection of Fahim CDs you spent thousands of dollars on and say what the fuck was I on?
Fahim happy though he got the best free street team in the world on here.
He should at least give you guys a free Fahim shirt you kbow the cool one that looks like the Godfather cover that has been played out and copied infinitely
So have fun with that.
I seen he has 7 tracks to dl for 11 bucks thats a good deal lol

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 11:31:54 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
and is rolo even that? is he a fraud with a bank account? or is he just a fraud? because i've never actually witnessed on here - although i could have just missed it - any evidence that rolo isn't fronting about buying these expensive mach/fahim CDs. when clock wanted the tracklist for dollar menu 3, white jesus had to provide a photo. rolo never did. he didn't even type out a tracklist for clock, while clock was waiting for WJ to figure out how to embed the photo.

he never provides any details at all that, for example, you could only know if you had actually bought the fahim album, since it hasn't leaked to the public. rolo implies that he owns dump legend - the only fahim project that hasn't leaked and that no details of its tracklist have been publicly released yet - so i challenge him to prove that he actually bought it.

you're so proud of the fact that you spend a thousand dollars on dump legend, so prove that you did. all you've ever said about it is that it's dope. tell us some things about it, now, that you could only know if you owned it.

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 11:34:15 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
if, after all this, all rolo has to say in response is some insult to me, or that i have too much time on my hands, or that i'm obsessed with him, then he's a fraud, and he never bought the albums he said he bought.

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 11:41:38 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
here are some replies rolo made in the dollar menu 3 thread, in response to comments from tippi and i:

tippi, why waste all that time typing that^? like what's the point? do you even own Dollar Menu 3?

i understand that, this is a forum for discussion, but again you typed a whole lot of stuff nobody really cares about. same if i did it in the other direction, nobody would care (and they would talk shit and hate as well). it's your opinion, and on something you don't own or never heard on top of it, but you're going so hard at basically painting these guys as hacks who can't "put together a cohesive album cuz tippi dink said so"

Clock, i thought better of it. i won't post a pic because of all the hate Fahim gets here. i don't even want these clowns seeing the track list, kinda glad they don't got it too after all the shit they talk and insults they spit on the reg...sorry bro

look at how he replaces providing an actual opinion on the project with ownership. he genuinely thinks ownership gives him more credit in the conversation than providing an opinion. it's sad. also, please note that he actively avoided providing any details about the project. it's almost as if he was lying about buying the album, and trying to cover his tracks. think about it.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 11:51:05 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
rolo even said not too long ago that you're not allowed to like an artist's music if you don't like them as a person. i didn't know that in order for you to be a fan of an artist's music you have to agree with every single decision or choice they make lol. that's some shit i'd expect from kanye's die hard fans, not someone who is a dj who has got to at least be in their mid 30s that actually sought out an hip hop forum. these people are about as complex as a light switch.

it's just tiring to deal with anyone that has this mentality after a while, especially when they try to play the victim and act like people are out to get them even though they bring it on themselves for the most part. they talk shit constantly, judging people or insulting them without being provoked but they don't remember any of that, they just remember they time you didn't agree with their opinion. it's like some people are just looking for a reason to be mad, and will take anything you say literally and misinterpret your words as if you're directly insulting them, just so they have an excuse to go off on you. joyless, humorless people that take themselves and everything else way too seriously, and can't even grasp the concept that someone might be using sarcasm or joking around. that's really what gets me, since rolo assured me that he had as sense of humor yet seems painfully unaware of when people are joking. i wouldn't be surprised if rolo came in here calling us all clowns, fake hip hop fans, herbs, nerds, virgins, etc instead of actually addressing anything of the points that have been made.

you're so proud of the fact that you spend a thousand dollars on dump legend, so prove that you did. all you've ever said about it is that it's dope. tell us some things about it, now, that you could only know if you owned it.

i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. in that thread where clock kept asking him to post the track list, rolo kept saying he would do it and then eventually said he wouldn't. his reasoning was that we're all haters who don't deserve to see the tracklist. either he was telling the truth and does have the album and chose not to post the tracklist, which is some childish middle school shit, or he just wants us to think he does. i honestly don't know which is worse lol.

Paper Piff And Polo

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 11:59:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
Rolo sound like the Martin Skreli of Fahim c.ds lol

Paper Piff And Polo

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:01:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
Maybe he will bless us with a 30 second preview of a Fahim song on his Twitter later lol

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:06:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
just thinking about it while making all the above comments, i've convinced myself that he's never bought a single fahim/mach album, lol.

my theory now is one of three options: he doesn't own the albums and is a guy who gets off on lying to feel superior by fooling others; he does own the albums and he's just tragically incompetent at expressing himself; or, that he is actually fahim pretending to be a regular user. i doubt the truth is the third option, which is unfortunate, because the other two options are kind of depressing, tbh.

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:09:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
if, as rolo said in the DM3 thread, that "[he] won't post a pic because of all the hate Fahim gets here. [he doesn't] even want these clowns seeing the track list, kinda glad they don't got it too after all the shit they talk and insults they spit on the reg", and, therefore he doesn't want to provide details about dump legend, i'm fine with that. but then he's got to post a pic of the album cover. the cover has previously been released, so rolo isn't giving us "haters" anything new from fahim that the "real fans" only deserve to have and know.

post a pic of the dump legend CD's album cover, rolo. if you haven't been lying this whole time about owning these albums, prove it with the pic.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:10:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i bet rolo doesn't even have infinity gauntlet #1 bagged and boarded like he said he did, it was all just a lie.

i think no mask's theory was that fahim was paying him to come on here and promote his music lol, i think that's more likely than rolo actually being fahim because fahim types like he never made it past 7th grade.

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:14:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
rolo's been an ughh member since 1999, so he can't be fahim, because fahim's not old enough for that to line up.

it's so strange though, considering rolo's been a member since 1999, that he didn't start daily posting until mach and fahim came on the scene. no other rapper in 18yrs got him as inspired to post as mach and fahim. it's weird. no mask's theory could be right.

but, then, if that's the case, fahim made a terrible investment, lol. as i've mentioned itt, rolo isn't very good at providing a reason why something is "dope" or "fire". you'd think fahim would pay someone that wasn't so verbally incompetent.

Paper Piff And Polo

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:26:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
Yo thats crazy I wonder when this all started?
Thats a trip people buy those albums for that much money.
You gotta be stupid as fuck or some kind of nut huggin super fan.
Im not knockin dudes music at all.
Im just saying he doesnt have any distinguishing qualities to justify the pricing.
People compare it to a piece of art but expensive art is expensive cause there is only (1) you can buy a copy (fake) for cheap though.
I can see if you owned the master recordings but your just buying a C.D thats it.
Nothing more nothing less you can call anything art but that doesnt mean society agrees.
No one is stopping people from uploading the albums online then what?
Yeah you have a physical copy on c.d but so what when your 10 year old neighbor has the same album for free you paid $1000 for and for a c.d?
Wtf listens to cds anymore lol muthafuckers are funny as hell on here lol

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:28:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
yeah, i gave up on CDs a few years ago, and haven't regretted it. i just moved to a new place, and, holy shit, it would suck if i still had all the CDs during the move. it was trouble enough with all my books.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:33:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
you never know, maybe fahim is older than he seems. i never would have guessed that west side gunn is 35.

now that you mention it that is pretty weird, it seems like he quit posting in 2005 and then only came back when fahim/mach started started "blowing up". jesus christ, i just found a post from 2004 where rolo says "im in my 30's and have nothing to prove, especially to the no-ass getting, nerdy fagit's that come here." so he's at least in his mid 40's by now. rolo's probably older than wicked lol.

Paper Piff And Polo

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:37:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
Yeah Cds suck man never had good sound quality always got scratched n shit the booklet was the coolest part and the packaging but thats it.
Sacd's were supposed to be better but I never had any cause they were like 40 bucks lol

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:47:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
jesus christ, i just found a post from 2004 where rolo says "im in my 30's and have nothing to prove, especially to the no-ass getting, nerdy fagit's that come here." so he's at least in his mid 40's by now. rolo's probably older than wicked lol.

lmao, damn. i was actually going to say in those three options that the option of him being a pathological liar might mean he's just a teenage kid who loves to troll sincere people, but apparently he's some middle age dude that's stuck to his immature opinions, and who can't speak good.

i watched some dragon ball z kai the other day, and was surprised at how close the shit talking on that show is to some ughh shit talking. it's just endless arrogant posturing from vegeta and the main villains like freeza and cell. similar to dragon ball z, where i want them to shut up and get to the actual fighting, i keep thinking, "alright, we get it, rolo, now get to your actual fucking opinion, if you have one".

SC1989

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:48:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
west side gunn is 35.
Are you fooking joking Tippi.Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Paper Piff And Polo

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:50:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
Man fuck this shit! Lets burn this mutha down!!! Jk lol

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, October 03, 2017 12:54:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
west side gunn is 35.
Are you fooking joking Tippi.Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

i wish i was lol

All times are ET. The time now is 11:25 PM.Post viewed 1363 timesPage: 1 2 3
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: