Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (36) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Admiral Crumple - Pantera Claw (copywrite Diss)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 415 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
AuthorTopic:  Admiral Crumple - Pantera Claw (copywrite Diss)
ManuvSteele

Total Posts: 100
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:29:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
But I would like to place an order for some of those Crumple Rolls tho

Partial IP: 42.245.107

Medicine Man Mike

Total Posts: 606
Location: I like the way you make love to my mind - The Whispers
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:40:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Medicine Man Mike   Click Here to Email Medicine Man Mike
So basically you where talking shit to Crump in private, and Copywrite brought it out in public because you're too much of a pussy to say it in the open? Don't brag about that bro

Partial IP: .7.168.237

ManuvSteele

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:43:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
lolwut? Private? No...I said it on twitter, someone saw & posted bout it here. Check your facts dumbass

Medicine Man Mike

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:44:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Medicine Man Mike   Click Here to Email Medicine Man Mike
Oh, so you twitter shit? NVM, you are tough, I'll back up, seeing as to how you might write about this on twitter, JFC

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 4639
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:50:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

JESUS!

Partial IP: 6.64.3.238

ManuvSteele

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:50:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
Yawn.. go back to your Crumple circle jerk then.. you obviously have comprehension probs.. I'm not even gonna waste my time here anymore

Medicine Man Mike

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:51:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Medicine Man Mike   Click Here to Email Medicine Man Mike
You are wasting time here, you just seem hella gay and weak, Tweet about how much Crump and UGHH.com suck

CallMeDaddy

Total Posts: 836
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:53:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
Hey now, we're better company than Copywrite, he increases your chances of getting randomly beat down in the street by 70%, and he'll try to convert you.

Partial IP: 17.130.117

Medicine Man Mike

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:53:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Medicine Man Mike   Click Here to Email Medicine Man Mike
lol

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:56:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Medicine Man Mike - LOL Holy shit, this is too funny!

Call - lmao!

Okay, I'm sleepy beepz! Peace my peepz!
LOL

ManuvSteele

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:57:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
Mike are you as retarded as Crumple is? Copy mentioned Crumple, I saw & made a joke, cause Crumple's a fuckin joke in this city anyways.. someone from here noticed & posted here & then this happened.. I've never shitted on Ughh.com here, there or anywhere.

CMD - lol

Medicine Man Mike

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 12:59:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Medicine Man Mike   Click Here to Email Medicine Man Mike
Answer me this, do you feel apart of something because you commented on someone's tweet and posted it somewhere else on the internet?

Find a better rapper to suck off, Copywrite sucks

CallMeDaddy

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:00:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
Yeah, hit up Necro, he loves Canada and is always around the Toronto area, he might let you in his crew bro.

ManuvSteele

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:02:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
I didn't post it anywhere. one of my friends noticed that someone copied my tweets & posted it here.. again with the comprehension issues i see.. good luck with that.. you can climb off of my dick anytime now & go back to spinnin around on crumple's. pz

Medicine Man Mike

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:06:15 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Medicine Man Mike   Click Here to Email Medicine Man Mike
I'm not on anyone's dick, I'm asking you why you think you are so cool for talking shit to someone over the internet, it's not a hard question, answer please?

In layman's term:

Why do you think you are cool because you talked about Copywrite's beef with Admiral Crumple?

Medicine Man Mike

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:10:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Medicine Man Mike   Click Here to Email Medicine Man Mike
He's fucking it up for Copy

Alright, I like to talk shit to people when I'm bored, sorry for that, just relax and back off Crump, or the heataz will be pulled out

Criminal Mindead

Total Posts: 1926
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:12:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Criminal Mindead
this is uncomfortable. like the beat and samples at the beginning

Partial IP: 117.245.17

ManuvSteele

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:12:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
#1.. I don't feel "cool". it's actually a bit embarrassing actually to see my name in a crumple thread.

#2.. I didn't "talk about Copywrite's beef with AC".. I made 1 joke about a joke rapper, someone saw & posted here & AC turned it into beef with Copy

#3.. Your comprehension skills need work

Medicine Man Mike

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:17:02 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Medicine Man Mike   Click Here to Email Medicine Man Mike
Thanks for answering my question, but I thought you where going to leave 20 posts ago, stop being so emotional broski

CallMeDaddy

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:19:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
Yo Crumple, where were you born in Canada, Newfoundland right? It would explain the thick accent (or maybe you have a speech impediment, my bad for mistaking it for an accent is so).

I know you must have later moved to Rexdale, which is def. a very ghetto area with lots of crime, so how did you end up being so peaceful and non gangster? You had to be one of the few white kids in that project, so it must have been hard on you. Whats the deal?

ManuvSteele

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:20:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
I noticed the replies showin this link to my friend who originally saw the "beef" thread posted here.... all good, have fun

Medicine Man Mike

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:21:19 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Medicine Man Mike   Click Here to Email Medicine Man Mike
LOL at talking about beans, are either of you a certified Mexican? I'm gonna have to throw in a yellow card on you foos

Medicine Man Mike

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:26:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Medicine Man Mike   Click Here to Email Medicine Man Mike
Soak it for like 4 or 5 hours, you won't get the farts so bad, I learned that from my Puerto Rican grandma, so I guess the true beaners are Puerto Ricans

collective

Total Posts: 1741
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:34:54 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for collective
I never imagined Crumple could be any MORE delusional but apparently I was wrong.

Partial IP: 6.53.54.61

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 42693
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:38:15 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx

some_text

Partial IP: 36.218.177

pete ness

Total Posts: 10037
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 2:37:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for pete ness   Click Here to Email pete ness
simply unbelievable

Partial IP: 05.103.128

Medicine Man Mike

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 3:13:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Medicine Man Mike   Click Here to Email Medicine Man Mike
4 hours is proven, soaking overnight is too long, they get fucked up, that's probably why you get the farts hella bad

Just to make this comment hip hop

JesterIsLame

Total Posts: 1997
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 4:41:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for JesterIsLame
everyone on UGHH unite to make a huge admiral crumple diss track with a grip of appearances

biggest collab track ever will be UGHH dissing Admiral Crumple

y/n?

Partial IP: .73.196.29

CallMeDaddy

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 4:51:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
Flak jacket deserves to be dissed way more than fucking crumple does.

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 6:55:31 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
ManuvSteele - Why you calling me a fuckboy? You don't even know me
and want to throw threats on the internet. Chill out.
Buy my albums, buy Copy's albums, be cool or don't talk to me.
Oh ya, thank you for making those tweets. The outcome I'm looking for
is more exposure, record sales and a little fun in rap. So
far it's working!

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 7:22:08 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
It's 7 am, I just finished up a promo video for The Next Night re-release!

This is so much fun. I don't get how ManuvSteele comes in here disrespecting me, I never said anything, and then a bunch of people start dissing him like crazy.

I'll be the bigger man say "Leave him alone"

I mentioned what I want happening here.

More exposure, more sales, more fun!

Know that The Next Night will be up on itunes March 31st, 2012

My new record - Admiral Crumple - Dark Sentences drops August 15th, 2012

Dark, hardcore and clever hip hop as always!
It also features Jus Allah from Jedi Mind Tricks!!!!!!!

I will reply to others I feel fit to in this thread. I have high standards, on who to deal with. I like classy people, beautifully integrated individuals, and real hip hop heads.

I believe things like weed, alcohol and other distrations mess people up in rap.

Admiral Crumple obviously gets a rise out of everyone haha. Real shit.

I keep it fresh and all love!

Make it a great day everyone!

I'm about to enjoy some yummy ass bacon and eggs now! Mmmmmmmmm!

What are you guys enjoing today?

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 7:25:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Observe - of course! Nothing less then a win/win! He's good, I'm good.

HipHopHead911

Total Posts: 132
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 7:25:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopHead911
I dont give a fuck about all that selling being famous bullshit i rap for the love and i bet if i got on camera or battled this faggot corny homo i would tear him a new ass hey we can do it on the king of the dot... who the fuck are you calling chicago shitty u stupid fuck where the fuck u from faggot. Chicago is the shit you kno shit about my city bitch as for crumple he will never battle me cuz he knows it'd be the end of his career if sum no name non famous rapper ripped him a new asshole

Partial IP: .36.18.165

POP KILL

Total Posts: 6865
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 8:12:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
Crump you know i rolls with ya homie,off the break.. I dont know the whole science on how or even why this got started between you and Copy, i didnt bother to read the other post about this shit.. and you know imma keep on the one with you, but damn i think you went dummy style with this shit.. I didnt read all the post cause i know n*ggaz just went wild popping ish to you as always, but i did read what moodz, had to say.. " I respect your hustle and all that jazz, but dude u need to have a lil more balls to get respect in this game."

Thats real talk man, you cant be going out like that homie, at this point its time to start trying to move a lil less soft, if you true to this, you cant just be letting a n*gga try and take you for bad all the time, and this cat isnt just some forum board rapper.. The diss sounds sloppy my man, you know Copy goes in on n*ggaz.. I know you respect the man and the MC he is and all, but You cant shoot spitwads, at a n*gga with a slingshot!! i know you can come better than this shit!!

Partial IP: 19.246.161

crowcaine

Total Posts: 8259
Location: You can make a jungle track on like 80 bpms it's just you can't get the high hats to move fast enoug
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 9:27:56 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for crowcaine
It's fucking mind-boggling. You have gotten the shit dissed out of you in 95% of the responses in this thread yet you act like people are praising you. There is nothing to figure out about your horribly weak dis track. There is no between the lines, there is nothing to figure out. Once again you are kidding yourself and proving to be the most delusional fucktard to ever exist.

YOU ARE WACK AS FUCK.

Partial IP: .50.130.34

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 9:57:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Criminal Mindead - The Beat is produced by Necro. It's Mr.Hyde "Bums"

Call - I was born downtown Toronto.

Pop - I see what you're saying. Basically it's like this
If I'm good with cats and their good, it's on. If not, I simply don't deal.
What little chipmunks say to me online doesn't affect me.

History shows rap beef doesn't really go anywhere. Unless
it's like Krs Dissing Shan and Krs jump starting his career that way.

I set this off as a test, and for my own outcome - again
which is more exposure, more fans and more sales.

Already some Copywrite fans came at me and said
that I said some shit that they were thinking, and how
I came respecfully and as the bigger man in the end.

I'm not into beef anyways. I'm into productivity. I am for standing my ground and saying my peice, and I believe I achieved that with this track.

Partial IP: 103.221.52

crowcaine

Location: You can make a jungle track on like 80 bpms it's just you can't get the high hats to move fast enoug
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:02:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for crowcaine
you reek of pussy, but not in a good way you piece of shit.

POP KILL

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:18:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
^^i dont know about all that shit.. But that his opinion..

"I'm not into beef anyways. I'm into productivity. I am for standing my ground and saying my peice, and I believe I achieved that with this track."

Yeah i was a bit surprised to see you even come with this ish, but hey, you handle self as self sees fit..

I was just expecting a lil more than what i got, i just figured if you was going outside of what you really do, you wouldve went a lil harder..

you still the Homie!

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:22:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
People need to understand I have a different way of thinking. That's what makes me stand out so much. I go for the Christian ethic - turn the other cheek and forgiveness.

You should see Malice's new video from Clipse, where he quotes the Bible.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.18917/title.malice-announces-name-change-to-no-malice

Think on this - Ephesians 4:31 - Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

Malice gets this, Copywrite gets this, Killah Priest Gets this, Ghostface Killah gets this, and I get it.

Alot of people on here are dishing out slander, anger and bitterness.

In this day and age and the rate of information being put out. I actually am very scared for what's going to happen to them - the consequences they will naturally face.

Oh well, you can only save yourself.

This simple track has pretty much caused an uproar.

I actually felt guilty for even utting it out.

I prolly won't diss someone publically again.

I just want more respect - which I'm getting through emails and facebook replies from real people. I could care less about what scumbuckets think about me.

They don't get that they all have to appreciate me in order to get rid of their obesseion with me.

Anyhow, I will post an album sampler soon of The Next Night album.

I am so juiced creatively now. Dark Sentences is a master work.

I deal with better people in my life, and learned alot of new things.

I'm excited for my schedualed photoshoot this week, studio time and so much more.

New Crumple video comming soon as well

Partial IP: 103.152.51

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:29:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
POP KILL - Word, I see that. It's not like I'm going to completely change my character over something like this though. I stick to who I am.

Can't get too involved with that Malice and bitterness you know? lol

Otherwise you end up bitter on messageboards as scared would be emcees - with years clocked in the game and not a single album out haha

People should improve themselves instead of criticizing others - as Cage put it recently - they are failed rappers, bitter, and have become dream killers for others.

Forget those clowns.

I know I struck alot of nerves here.

Bottom line is - Hip Hop is a creative culture with so much untapped poetential.

I feel people should create and innovate more.

I'm happy cause at least I know I'm doing my part - and have created 12 albums in that 10 year period that passed by ever so quickly!

Thanks again Pop Kill, you're a real dude, and I'm grateful for your support.

Peace Love Unity Having Fun

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:31:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Wow this Biblical quote pretyy much put 70% of the people online in their place!

Ephesians 4:31 - Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:35:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
FireMarshalBob - Thank you. The way it's set up though is it's done.
Copywrite can not reply to this.

Funny thing is both Copywrite and me are on the same album.

Buy my homie Pruven's album here feat. Copywrite and Admiral Crumple -

Click here to purchase at UndergroundHipHop.com!
PruVen - 1st Words: Earn Everything (Audio CD)

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:39:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
For page 3 -

POP KILL

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:42:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
"Thanks again Pop Kill, you're a real dude, and I'm grateful for your support.

Peace Love Unity Having Fun"

Word!

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 14167
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:45:04 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
Crumple, if people weren't negative about your music you'd have 2 or 3 replies to each of your posts and not one hundred plus...

You said yourself that you just want the attention.

Partial IP: 205.108.34

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:57:03 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
LiquidDo$e - Therefore I'm winning.
It's not attention per se - but exposure is a crucial measurement in this business!

Buzz, popularity all that. My buzz is steadily building. I am currently at my strongest and it keeops growing every day!

Every fan I have is a real and authentic one as well. I don't cheat the numbers ever.

My goal is to have 50,000 real fans who buy each one of my releases, consistently, for life. That's what I'm committed to achieving.

Partial IP: 103.221.52

crowcaine

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:58:45 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for crowcaine
I'm going to break your face.

POP KILL

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:06:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
Lol, crowcaine is funny with the 1 liners..

Fool Diss Closure

Total Posts: 229
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:14:49 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Fool Diss Closure   Click Here to Email Fool Diss Closure
Even worse than I thought it would be.
I can't believe you dare compare yourself to Killah Priest, Ghostface, Copywrite, Necro, or Cage. You are worse than the worst wannabe internet USB rappers. You couldn't outshine the worst MC board "rapper," and I can only imagine how bad that is. No hating. Calling it like I see it.

Partial IP: .12.25.203

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 14167
posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:15:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
Ok so why are you crying about people being bitter and negative?

You'd get no exposure if they weren't

Seewutimsaying?

Partial IP: 205.108.34

posted Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:18:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
LiquidDo$e - Yeah, you got a point.

Everything happens for a reason and serves us. We'll see how this all pans out.

All times are ET. The time now is 9:57 AM.Post viewed 6864 timesPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: