Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (114) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Admiral Crumple's Dark Sentences

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 127 replies
Page: 1 2 3
AuthorTopic:  Admiral Crumple's Dark Sentences
Big Brotha D

Total Posts: 3053
posted Saturday, June 02, 2012 8:13:09 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Big Brotha D
word to Protoolzzz

on another note i think that vid will easily get 1400 views by June 6.

Partial IP: 26.128.197

crOwcaine

Total Posts: 7785
Location: You can make a jungle track on like 80 bpms it's just you can't get the high hats to move fast enoug
posted Saturday, June 02, 2012 8:54:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
you can tell he had already pissed himself by the time the camera started rolling. I bet this fagget had a glass of wine mixed with grape juice and it turned him into Barney.

What a failure of a human being.

Partial IP: 53.191.254

crOwcaine

Location: You can make a jungle track on like 80 bpms it's just you can't get the high hats to move fast enoug
posted Saturday, June 02, 2012 9:55:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
I made a thread and got the spam thread clipped. Crimple then made 3-4 threads crying like a bitch claiming he was gonna email quest like the snitch fagget he is. All his crying threads got clipped too. You got dissed a few times too, naturally.

KUSH12

Total Posts: 3313
posted Saturday, June 02, 2012 10:43:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
smh. exposed..

Partial IP: 13.244.169

KUSH12

posted Saturday, June 02, 2012 1:26:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
fuckin kids are so fake these days.. become a doctor or technician.. stop chasing this delusional rap dream you claim to accomplish.. it will get you nowhere. fagssss

Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 3622
posted Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:37:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
The Keeps Flowing video got banned from ughh. LOL

Admiral Crumple - Keeps Flwoing Banned from ughh forums.

Search for it on youtube.

About me being messed up in public.

I messed up. That's not a good look.

Hopefully this time I learn my lesson.

Partial IP: 0.31.2.107

posted Saturday, June 02, 2012 6:20:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Child Pawn - Hey man, I'm ughh celebrity status! Damn proud of it too! Kicks peice of paper.

22 - lmao!

posted Saturday, June 02, 2012 10:10:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Danny - no I don't. I will have a video addressing addiction in a few months. I have a track on Dark Sentences about getting over addictions

Here;s my video it's at over a 1000 lets get it to 1400!

clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 38329
posted Saturday, June 02, 2012 10:21:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
Danny - no I don't. I will have a video addressing addiction in a few months.

So you're saying your an addict you balding snitch motherfucker?

Partial IP: 36.218.177

CallMeDaddy

Total Posts: 836
posted Saturday, June 02, 2012 10:31:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
Yo Crumple, were you involved in the shootings in Eaton Cetner? Out of the 8 people, you only managed to kill one yo.

Partial IP: 110.234.20

clockworx (Admin)

posted Saturday, June 02, 2012 11:28:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
We begged you to make a diss track, and the best you could do was throw a comb in his beard? Jfc..it's over boy

Also remember that balding snitch Crumple apologized at the end of the "diss" track and begged Copywrite for a collab.

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 12:07:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
The whole Eaton center shooting is a trip to me. Mainly because I was at their newly renovated Food Court and feel like it's the coolest thing ever! I felt kinda spacey there, weird ambient feeling. I could only imagine how crazy it was for the people there when the shooting took place. However, I'm waiting on details - if it's an isolated incident on some retailiation or drug biz...consequences are consequences. If however it was an open shooting on the innocent, then my condolences to the fam.

crOwcaine

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 7:59:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
crimple, youre a fagget. Once again you try to somehow share in the spotlight of tragic shit. Oh you were there that day? Oh wow? Could you sense something in the air? Did the guy at taco bell whisper you some prolific prophet script? There were a million people in and out that day you fucking retard, they were there to shop and eat though, unlike your loitering ass just trying to get out of the rain. You homeless fuck, get a job asshole.

Admiral Butthole

Total Posts: 511
posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 9:05:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Admiral Butthole
crumple has a job, he works as a janitor lol

better hurry up and mop those floors bitch

Partial IP: 77.86.58.9

pete ness

Total Posts: 10037
posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 2:44:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for pete ness   Click Here to Email pete ness
i havent drank alcohol in over 7 months due to crump saying its bad

now i find out he been drinkin the whole time

i feel ur disappointment bro. i don't think i can trust admiral anymore. who knows if he actually donated money to the covenant house or read the bible or came up on tha skreetz

this is just fucked

Partial IP: 99.32.3.62

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 2:46:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Whatever - keep sharing the video, I need 400 views by June 6th.

Share the video and I love you.

Partial IP: 31.241.135

crOwcaine

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 3:11:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
Nobody is sharing anything you post. You're dead here fagget, go away.

Desu-Ops

Total Posts: 850
posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 3:16:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Desu-Ops
Crumple, I know someone else told you this before, but ima say this again:

You suck at rapping. Seriously, stop rapping. You can't ride a beat, you can't rhyme at all, your "improvements" over 10 years of rapping make Vinnie Paz look like Rakim... need I say more? Fuck it, Vinnie Paz on a track would body you. I know a white boy who simply freestyling would trash you, put you in a bodybag, and put your bodybag in a bodybag.

However, you can produce some good ass beats. Stick to production; you've got an ear for beatmaking, and that should be your specialty. You can make some dark ass sounding beats, sounding like some of Necro's shit that would be cool for some cats I'm sure. At least you won't be the awkward as fuck wigger at another Onyx show again.

For fuck's sake, you've been doing this for 10 years yet you can't even get 1,000 views without begging people to watch your shit. Canibus has been around for a little over 15, and while he's certainly not the big name he once was, he can still get people to listen to his shit; you can't even get one person to listen to yours.

Partial IP: 162.150.52

Kool Kenneth

Total Posts: 10000
Location: Everyone of us has there own version of smashed bathroom or trcf
posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 3:20:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kool Kenneth
hi admiral crumple i don't know you but after seeing that video of you trippin tuss and beat boxin like an accordion with a hole in it before you slurred out a few raps it struck me that you seem really depressed

sweating out nitrates getting fronted on at teh club

bro that video was depressing as hail

to summarize, fix your life

Partial IP: 73.186.175

sebbe

Total Posts: 2130
posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 3:22:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for sebbe
Crumple just kill yourself already I cant fucking stand you.

Partial IP: 95.216.242

Kool Kenneth

Total Posts: 10000
Location: Everyone of us has there own version of smashed bathroom or trcf
posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 3:30:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kool Kenneth
^that's heavy b shity

Partial IP: 73.186.175

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 9:47:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I always start some shit up on here. Pahahaha

Share the video, new one comes this week.

It's Back at it but with my beat this time -the Crumple Remix.

Oh and By The Way - Anonomix and I squashed our beef - we're cool now.

Which is great - how many of you can say you have friends for 17 years? That's what's up.

Only loyal cats have that!

I admit I fucked up with that video.

Won't happen again.

Some of you people need to simmer down.

Share a Crumple video or something. Bong! bahahaha

clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 9:59:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
Share the video, new one comes this week.

Stop begging you pathetic lowlife.

What did Quest say when you e-mailed him about Weatherman you balding snitch motherfucker?

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:04:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Clockworkx - you need to get yer teeth knocked out. Bro.

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:06:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Sorry, I'm done with this thread. I don't want to spend alot of time with bitter hip hop dudes stuck in the 90s. Grow up. Smile, get excited about something.

This week I'm posting the Admiral Crumple remix to this music video!

clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:09:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
Clockworkx - you need to get yer teeth knocked out. Bro.

I wish you lived around here bitch. Id knock your fagget ass unconscious and then take a shit on your balding head. You live a lie on the internet fagboi.

Remember when you made a thread with pictures of you posing behind some bum and claimed it was Crow's mom? Then when you got called out you deleted the pictures. Fake ass goody two shoes motherfucker. Can't wait for you to post your new video this week and then watch it just as quickly get deleted.

Drunk, balding snitch motherfucker.

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:13:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
clockworx - I'm sorry for hurting your feelings bro. I hope you make it a great week. I don't even drink alcohol anymore.

I drink water, Pom and make music instead.

I think ughh should be a healthier community then it currently is.

clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:16:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
I don't even drink alcohol anymore.

LOL...good one.

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:20:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Clockworx - I don't.

Alcohol is the most toxic drug there is. Period.

Peep my verse here, it's educational.

Now People will see that Crumple is edutainment!

clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:24:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
Clockworx - I don't.

Here's video proof that you're lying bitch.

And lets not forget this gem in which you made yourself look like the wigger fagget you really are.

Keep preaching you hypocrite.

KUSH12

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:25:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
i hope crow really do fuck you up

crOwcaine

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:26:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
don't worry Clock, I'll break an extra rib of his for you when I catch his bitch ass. Fucking Pom this dude says, Pom. What a fucking after school special fagget this clown is. I'm gonna take such a messy shit in his next thread it will be unclickable.

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:26:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
That shit was days ago, how do you know I even drank alcohol?

Maybee it was an act?

I don't drink alcohol. I used to here and there, but not anymore.

I drink pom wonderful and write.

clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:28:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
Drunk or sober..who gives a fuck

You're right obgappy. Only reason the whole drunk/sober topic came up with this homo is cause he preaches this sober lifestyle on the internet when there's video proof of him sloppy drunk acting like the fagget he is. Funny part is he said he only had one shot of Cafe Patron. Lightweight snitch motherfucker.

clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:31:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
That shit was days ago, how do you know I even drank alcohol?

Maybee it was an act?

An act? Last ditch reach from a desperate fagget trying to save his next persona.

In your thread that got deleted last week you said you had a shot of Cafe Patron right before this video was shot so there's another lie bitch.

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:32:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
There are alot of mentally sick people on ughh if some of ya'll haven't noticed.

Some of them have kids too!

Scary fucking world we live in!

Ala Dark Sentences - chipmunks get put in their place. Simple.

I'm just topping of my one sheet and bio to send to some Music Magazines.

I want Dark Sentences to sell 50, 000 records, and I want great reviews for it.

I actually love some of you chipmunks. It's like I need you sometimes. You're making me stronger all the time!

That's how life goes!

Always some sort of adversity, wether it's out there, or fighting with loved ones!

Admiral Crumple - Bong!

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:40:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Princess Diana was an exceptional woman, and Prince Charles is a little bitch.

Like why the fuck marry Diana if he was all about Camilla anyways?

Then Diana became the ultimate pricess.

Chilling with Mother Theresa who was also a great person.

Everyone can aspire to greatness.

But not dissing others on message boards.

Like the sneak who filmed that video - you hear his voice at the end sounds so disturbing and slimey...eehhhh cannn yyyoouuu pooossstt thhatt ffoorr mmeee??

Ooohhh... yyaaaaaa????

It's scary that people like that walk around the city.

They get weeded out over time pronto though.

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:42:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I sooo want to break out of this ughh hip hop community and become really succesful.

To get lots of views and sales without depending on this site, but my own avenues.

Then everyone can say, shit he used to post on ughh.

That's what I want.

So to the fans - make sure to join twitter.com/admiralcrumple

and facebook.com/admiralcrumple

I want a Grammy.

I'm updating my studio this week too haha

I love this shit! LMAO!!!

clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:45:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx

Like the sneak who filmed that video - you hear his voice at the end sounds so disturbing and slimey...eehhhh cannn yyyoouuu pooossstt thhatt ffoorr mmeee??

Now you're gonna bust on the dude who filmed it cause he exposed your fraudulent ass. You're a pathetic FAKE snitch motherfucker. This thread sonned you into oblivion. I mean you get owned on this board daily but this thread straight up exposed you for the wigger poser you really are. Now you're trying to do damage control but its too late wigger. Like i said, can't wait to watch you whine like a little hoe after your next video thread gets deleted.

don't worry Clock, I'll break an extra rib of his for you when I catch his bitch ass. Fucking Pom this dude says, Pom. What a fucking after school special fagget this clown is. I'm gonna take such a messy shit in his next thread it will be unclickable.

Good shit Crow. Can't wait to see pictures of that balding bitch laid the fuck out. Take pictures smiling next to his unconscious body like he did with that poor bum. See how his bitch ass likes it.

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:50:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
clockworx - how bout someone criticizes your dream till you stop? Sorry..sounds like that shit already happened thats why your a bitter fuck trying to put another man down. Shit I admitted my fault, can you let a homie live? I'm through with you.
We don't click, shits a waste of time.

I'm sending material to the magazines and updating my studio this week.

I suggest you fall back. Otherwise you'll be like one of those cute little chipmunks that follow me around for years...while they never drop any material or live out there dreams.

You'll either be a warning like them, or an example. It's on you to decide.

Enjoy the new Redman video now in this world mmkay?

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:52:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
For page # 3 it's at 1049 views not, lets get this classic Crumple video to 1400 by wed!

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 14042
posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:55:58 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
Crump, you're the worst rapper out. Gewd job.

Partial IP: 80.217.182

clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:08:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
I suggest you fall back.

I suggest you check yourself into rehab for your alcohol problem bitch.

12 albums and begging to get 1400 views in a month span. You're a fucking cumstain of a human being chump.

succio bsbd

Total Posts: 1846
posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:12:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for succio bsbd
I remember one time I made a shitty video with a 2004 phone and got like 1500 views

Partial IP: 0.131.8.98

ManuvSteele

Total Posts: 100
posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:27:14 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
Hey Crump, I was the one who filmed it, but it was the guy you beatboxed for askin to post it in the vid, not me.

you were sooo fuckin wasted & greasy, and had a zit the size of a cherry tomato on your nose bout ready to burst.

Figured was funny to film you playin yourself...

You were wasted.. right after video finished you tried to hide your jacket in your bag, bouncer looked over & said "you still look the same without a jacket" .. then were beggin them to let you come in.

Then you tried duckin the gate at smoking area but they saw, ran over & picked you up and tossed you over it....you slurred a couple more "oh please can I get in"'s before finally stumbling off alone, drunk & cracked out down the street.

You say you didn't even know about the concert, so does that mean you normally just wander around on a Thurs nite alone all fucked up?

The video speaks for itself.. take the L

Partial IP: .53.53.251

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:41:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
bouncers never threw shit.

I admited and took responsibilty for that night like 5 times in this thread. Get with the times.

I have a dope video comming out this year called Ancient Scrolls.

All about stopping addictions.

That's some real life shit, and I'm kinda happy the video got put up cause now my upcomming track will have more meaning behind it.

I wanted to ask you though, can you take the video down now?

succio bsbd

Total Posts: 1846
posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:43:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for succio bsbd
epic lulz

Partial IP: 0.131.8.98

clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:50:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
can you take the video down now?

^Knows his goody two shoes faggy image is forever tarnished and is now begging for the evidence to be deleted. Desperate snitch motherfucker.

ManuvSteele

Total Posts: 100
posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:51:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ManuvSteele
Naw, I'm not takin that shit down.. the guy in the video clearly asked me to post it.

Let that live in infamy.. it's a lesson for people.. you did say you wanted to be a guide right?

Now help me get it to 1400 views

Partial IP: .53.53.251

clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:54:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
All about stopping addictions.

LOL at an alcoholic in denial making videos about addiction. What a waste of sperm you grew up to be fagget.

posted Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:56:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
ManuvSteele - Well I asked. I'd still like you to take it down.

Do you know that guys name? He was my homie for a night. Cool person, and I don't know who he was.

Arn't you the same guy who tweeted Copywrite and instigated the whole Copywrite/Crumple beef?

All times are ET. The time now is 1:40 PM.Post viewed 2492 timesPage: 1 2 3
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: