UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (31) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
The God Fahim Runs Real Rap

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 54 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  The God Fahim Runs Real Rap
Lpac

Total Posts: 6509
posted Monday, April 17, 2017 4:05:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lpac
SC it grows on ya bud

Partial IP: 70.215.139

OLIVER MCCALL2

Total Posts: 104
posted Monday, April 17, 2017 5:15:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for OLIVER MCCALL2
oliver LOVEs apathy but hates fahim!!? must be a dumb mother fucker. ap always been average and needed cheesy a.o.t.p to stay relevant and the beats he raps on are far from touching the ones fahim picks/produces. and fahim beats > ap beats all day 24/7.

not sure what this fat drunking fagot no ass is talking about. who the fuck cares about apathy he has nothing to do with this thread. just stop hypeing these fucking guys already and let them earn something for once whether it be ill or wack.

Partial IP: 7.20.6.133

no mask

Total Posts: 7918
posted Tuesday, April 18, 2017 6:30:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
88 said:no mask is just attacking anyone who disagrees with his opinion in this thread like a little kid would. what's that about?

^that is some exaggerated, generalized,antagonistic false shit! fake news CNN style! haha-either your being deceptive to try and smear me or you dont know how to discern meaning in a sentence. its try hard to me to go out of your way to start shit and lie in a sentence-not about time or energy always-sometimes its just the intent.

Partial IP: 15.123.145

Thagodhimself

Total Posts: 77
posted Friday, April 28, 2017 8:07:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Thagodhimself
True Story

Partial IP: 98.193.243

All times are ET. The time now is 1:09 PM.Post viewed 1299 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: