UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (22) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Attn: Kallisti87

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 184 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4
AuthorTopic:  Attn: Kallisti87
Kallisti87

Total Posts: 744
posted Monday, July 24, 2017 10:57:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Those tvline interviews were really good, took awhile to get through them all just now, lol. Clock, you watch Orphan Black yet? That last scene was sick, lol.
Something to keep in mind with the Fox Marvel films is they're not tied to the MCU, so X-Men, Deadpool, Logan and Fantastic Four movies are separate from the rest. I remember X-Men: Days of Future past made me laugh when I watched it.

tippi you watch Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders last year? Batman was voiced by the late Adam West in it. imo it was the best Batman movie of 2016. Also one of the best comedies I watched last year, laughed a bunch watching it.

Clock, good timing on watching Guardians of the Galaxy, since the sequel will be out early next month.

tippi, you'll probably like this youtube channel, they upload full Stoner/Doom albums all the time. https://www.youtube.com/user/StonedMeadowOfDoom93/videos

That Amesoeurs album sounds good, playing it right now. Which album would you suggest checking out of Baroness first?
What other genres of metal you listen to? Was listening to this band earlier today

Leaked trailer of Avengers: Infinity Wars, hopefully they release a proper copy of it in the future.

Partial IP: 62.144.146

tippi dink

Total Posts: 5164
posted Tuesday, July 25, 2017 12:17:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
Something to keep in mind with the Fox Marvel films is they're not tied to the MCU, so X-Men, Deadpool, Logan and Fantastic Four movies are separate from the rest.

surely you're mistaken, they haven't made any fantasic four movies. i hope one gets made in the future though, that would be great. (i like to pretend those movies don't exist)

i haven't seen return of the caped crusaders but i've heard good things about it and that trailer you posted made it seem pretty funny. saying it's the best batman movie of 2016 isn't really saying much though, it's competition was what? killing joke which wasn't very good and batman v superman which was awful. those are the only ones that i know of from last year.

i'll have to check out that youtube channel, thanks. man, it's kinda difficult to recommend a baroness album to start with since they're all pretty different. i'd say to check out both red album and blue record. blue is my favorite project they've released but red is still work checking out because it's their first album and is heavier and more energetic and there's still some cool ideas on there. isak is one of my favorite baroness songs. they followed blue and red which a double album called yellow & green which is probably my least favorite release in their discography. it's not bad by any means but it definitely feels like one of those "transitional" albums where a band is trying to figure out how to switch things up a bit so it ends up being a a bit messy. it's much more of a hard rock album, not that they were ever THAT heavy to begin with. still some great tracks on there, especially on yellow which imo is easily the stronger of the two. after that they released purple in 2015 and kind of perfected the formula. there are some really memorable moments on there and some of the hooks are straight up empowering. when that album first came out i had "shock me" on repeat for days. i'm gonna have to revisit that album now lol.

tl;dr: my recommendations ordered from most to least essential would be:

1. blue record/red album
2. purple
3. yellow & green, if you really like the other 3

i've enjoyed most types of metal at some point in my life, i grew up listening to punk/hardcore as well as hip hop(thanks to the tony hawks pro skater games) and then after that i got into heavier metalcore bands like converge, dillinger escape plan, botch, early between the buried and me, cave in, etc and eventually i just started listening to everything. i'd spend months listening to a particular genre of music listening to all the most praised/well recieved albums and then i'd move on to the next. nowadays though i mainly listen to doom, sludge, post-metal, black metal, some more experimental/avante-garde stuff, prog, and also some drone and thrash as well. really the only subgenres that i don't really listen to that much are most tech death bands, power, speed, viking, or nu metal.

everything from isis to gojira to cynic... neurosis, maudlin of the well, kayo dot, opeth, mastodon, baroness, ne obliviscaris, dragged into sunlight, mgla, wolves in the throne room, electric wizard, dillinger escape plan, agalloch, converge, rosetta, ulver, deathspell omega, neurosis, melvins, fall of efrafa, pelican, the ocean, protest the hero, be'lakor, altar of plagues, king diamond, death, black sabbath, the sword, mercyful fate, emperor, old man gloom, devin townsend, etc. i love the more atmospheric stuff.

i was just revisiting this fantastic album earlier, one of my favorites from 2015.

what are your favorite bands/subgenres?

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37945
posted Tuesday, July 25, 2017 8:32:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Easily the best episode of Orphan Black this season. Had me on the edge of my seat throughout and the final scene had me cringing. I had a feeling she was getting drunk the whole episode with the intention of building up the courage to gauge her eye out. Sick shit. Wonder if she lived after that. Glad they found out PT's real identity so looks like the final few episodes are gonna be crazy with the battle vs Neolution coming to a close. I really hope the finale doesn't end up with a cliffhanger. What you think of the episode?

Yo tippi you ever read Wytches? I see the whole series is on Amazon softcover for like $9 shipped. Read a new comic is dropping next month after a year or so hiatus. Premise seems interesting.

Yea the TV Line interviews were informative as fuck. Easily the best thing i saw from all the Comic Con videos.

Flash one...

Defenders...

Legends...

Kallisti87

posted Tuesday, July 25, 2017 9:37:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Cool to see another Dragged into Sunlight listener on here. Since you brought up Converge, they released two new songs just the other day.

My favorite metal bands/sub-genres? Neither do I have the time to write them all nor you the time to read them all lol. Still, gothic metal, blackgaze, grindcore, black metal, doom metal, stoner metal, melodic death metal, syphonic metal, sludge, a bit of everything.

Clock during that final scene I was cringing but smiling at the same time, haha. Such a good scene. Watched that Legends of Tomorrow interview just before but haven't seen the other two yet. On one of the Warner Bros youtube channels they were doing interviews with a pug, lol. The same channel you posted Blaine's dad's video from iZombie.

tippi dink

posted Wednesday, July 26, 2017 4:56:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
ophan black.. another show i've never seen and don't know much about. guess i'm adding another one to the mountain of shows i need to check out.

i haven't read wytches yet, well i read the first issue online before i bought it but that's it. got it a while back since it was like 6 bucks on IST and i needed my order to hit $50 to qualify for free shipping lol. seems pretty good so far. there's a pretty fucked up part in that first issue that involves a bully and kinda sets the whole thing up. i don't think you can really go wrong with that price anyhway tbh, less than a dollar per issue lol. the artwork is great too. scott snyder has been busy with other stuff but the artist, jock, announced a few months ago work has begun on wytches #7 which will be the beginning of the second arc so now would be a good time to jump on.

man dragged into sunlight is so good, hatred for mankind is ridiculous. the production on there is so dirty too which helps add to the chaos and overall atmosphere. it's the perfect mix of death, doom, black, and sludge metal. i hope they put out something new soon.

good looks on those new converge tracks, i didn't know they put out anything new. i know jake bannon has been busy with his "wear your wounds" side project. they're due for another album soon as well. it's been what, 5 years since all we love we leave behind? man that album was incredible though, it's always cool whenever a band that's been around for 20+ years is able put out quality music that still somehow sounds fresh.

ah so you like grindcore, do you fuck with pig destroyer, nails, cattle decapitation, full of hell, cloud rat or wormrot? i used to love that stuff, don't listen to it quite as much these days but i still do every once in a while.

you ever heard this album from back in 2014? it was one of my favorite projects that year. love the album artwork too.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, July 26, 2017 9:39:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
i haven't read wytches yet, well i read the first issue online before i bought it but that's it. got it a while back since it was like 6 bucks on IST and i needed my order to hit $50 to qualify for free shipping lol. seems pretty good so far. there's a pretty fucked up part in that first issue that involves a bully and kinda sets the whole thing up. i don't think you can really go wrong with that price anyhway tbh, less than a dollar per issue lol. the artwork is great too. scott snyder has been busy with other stuff but the artist, jock, announced a few months ago work has begun on wytches #7 which will be the beginning of the second arc so now would be a good time to jump on.

Yea i noticed it was only a few bucks so gonna take a chance on it. They made a limited hardcover version but it's going for like $30 on ebay which is way too much to take a risk on.

How are those Uncanny Omnibuses? You ever heard of Sleeper OR Kingdom Come? Next paycheck going to spend some dough at that website you recommended, especially if it's free shipping once you spend $50.

Just came across this trailer. Looks pretty dope...

tippi dink

posted Wednesday, July 26, 2017 10:34:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink

i'm guessing you're talking about the uncanny x-men omnis? all 3 of the books you named are fantastic, i'm honestly kinda impressed by how much research you've done. in such a short amount of time lol.

uncanny x-men starts at x-men #94 which is the beginning of chris clarmonts 16 year run on the title, all the way up until #279. all of that hasn't been collected in the omnis yet though, i think the third one ends at #175. after that it's kinda difficult to collect, especially these days since the books that collect 210-243 can be pretty hard to find since they're long out of print. i'm hoping that the reason they never got reprinted though is because they plan to put them in the future uncanny x-men omnis. if you have any interest in the x-men i can't recommend it enough. it's a great place to start since claremont pretty much defined most of the characters. even if you liked it and decided to get all 3 the 4th omnibus would probably be out by then.

i definitely recommend sleeper as well, you really can't go wrong with ed brubaker & sean phillips. one of the best creative teams out there in comics, period. especially if you like espionage/crime/noir kinda stuff. this is that + superpowers and it works really well. if you check that out and end up liking it you should definitely look into the other stuff they've done together. the fade out, criminal, incognito, fatale, and kill or be killed are all great.

kingdom come is one of the best DC stories ever imo, but take that with a grain of salt coming from me since i'm much less familiar with DC than i am with marvel. it's pretty much the endgame of the entire dc universe. it was drawn by one of my favorite artists ever, alex ross. you see that GIANT marvels book in the photo up above? he did the art for that as well, and the reason i decided to buy it is because all of the covers he's done for marvel are included in the back of that book in oversized format. kingdom also one of the books that kind of changed my mind about superman since i always thought he was kind of lame when i was younger. the other one is all-star superman by grant morrison.

Kallisti87

posted Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:18:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
Haven't listened to Full of Hell or Cloud Rat but yes to the rest. Haven't heard of Gridlink but I'll check that album out. What you think of this band? I was surprised even Clock ended up liking them.

New Chelsea Wolfe track just came out today.

That Snowman movie looks interesting but the actual Snowman is just funny, it doesn't look terrifying at all.
Finished season 2 of POI yesterday. Think I'll wait for Wynonna Earp's second season to finish and then binge it and start season 3 of POI in the meantime. You end up checking out Preacher or American Gods yet? This Orphan Black video just came out today.

Yeah, tippi, Orphan Black is definitely worth a watch, put it near the top of your "To watch list".

tippi dink

posted Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:52:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
not really feeling those red queen tracks tbh, just not my type of metal at all lol. reminds me of korn or something. also i'm picky when it comes to female vocalists in heavy music and hers just don't do it for me. it's not terrible, but probably not something i'd ever listen to.

love chelsea wolfe though, and that track is dope.

here's a pretty interesting album i discovered a few days ago. atmospheric black metal combined with jazz. they've got a sax player lol, i dig it.

yeah i'm adding orphan black to the list... right next to the wire, true detective, house of cards, season 3 of hannibal, better call saul, mad men, izombie, fargo, that new twin peaks, narcos, vikings, sense8, penny dreadful, deadwood, and the hundred other shows people have told me to watch haha.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, July 27, 2017 9:16:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Holy shit tippi. You got some collection. I might fuck with Sleeper next cause it seems overwhelming when it comes to all of the super hero stuff. I mean there's so much out there and multiple versions/writings of each. Wouldn't even know where to start. Maybe the origin story Omni's if there is such a thing. Next order might be Planetary, Sleeper, Nailbiter, and Wytch.

Yo Kallisti I've actually chilled out a lot in regards to TV shows lately. Besides the two still airing, I've just been watching Season 2 of Leftovers. I'm four episodes in. Fantastic show so far.

I might start Preacher Season 2 next time i got few hours to kill, especially if it's more of a standalone season since I only watched first few episodes of the first season. How was American Gods?

What you think of the POI season finale? I loved it. One of my favorite season finales of the show. Root's now going to be a regular on the show. Her character transformation through the show is on the level as Wesley from Angel. Such a crazy change through the seasons.

tippi dink

posted Thursday, July 27, 2017 11:00:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink

yeah i've been at it for a while now lol. trust me though my collection ain't shit compared to some of the others i've seen.. i'm talking two of these type of shelves, except each are 5x5 and each cube is completely filled. still, not bad for the 5 or so years i've been buying comics other than the standard trade paperbacks. really the only good part is that if i ever decided to sell my collection or if i had to because i needed the money, i could probably get at least twice as much as i paid for it. this is my marvel shelf, i've got a lot more from dc, vertigo, image, valiant, dark horse, etc.

I might fuck with Sleeper next cause it seems overwhelming when it comes to all of the super hero stuff. I mean there's so much out there and multiple versions/writings of each.

man i feel you on this so much, you don't even know lol. it's overwhelming as fuck at first but the trick is to try not to overthink it. just start with a character that seems interesting to you and then figure out a good starting point, and when if you read something you like pay attention to who the writer is and see what else they've done. that's how i got started with daredevil, spider-man, moon knight etc. if you want to read daredevil you don't NEED to read every single run by every single author or anthing, you could start with the frank miller stuff which is collected in an omnibus and a omnibus companion (which has two of the best daredevil stories ever in it) and then after you get a grasp/understanding on the characters personality and how he operates you could move on to bendis, brubaker, or waids run. trust me when i say it definitely gets easier once you get used to how it all works, it's just intimidating at first to try and dive right into it all. there's plenty of points at which you can jump on as long as you accept that there will always be something before what you read. you can't really expect to start at "the beginning" for every series when there's 70+ years of continuity lol. i mean, you've seen the x-men movies so you already kinda know the general idea and the characters so uncanny x-men would be a good place to start.

i don't blame you for wanting to start with books that stand on their own and are more self-contained at all though, and those ones you listed would be great choices. then if you like planetary, you could read other warren ellis stuff and then if you like sleeper you might want to check out some more books by ed brubaker.

american gods is pretty good, i never finished the book by neil gaiman but from what i remember it's pretty different from the show. the show has made some changes and they've added a bunch of stuff so the pacing is slower. a lot of good worldbuilding and character development in the first season but there were a few moments where it dragged a little bit. still good though, and now that the "introduction" to the world and how it works is over with i'm expecting the next season to be crazy. the effects and cinematagrophy are top notch too. it's made by bryan fuller who is also the showrunner for hannibal, and if you've ever seen that show you already know how bryan fuller is able to somehow make blood/violence aesthetically pleasing lol. worth checking out for sure.

man, poi.. another show i've never seen. i'd like to think i'll get around to watching all of these at some point but i'll be lucky if i finish 1/3 of them lol.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, July 28, 2017 8:13:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
New IT trailer...

I can't wait to fucking see that in theaters.

Yo tippi thats actually a great idea. Ever since seeing Deadpool I've been wanting to delve into his history. Do you have any recommendations in regards to where to start? I noticed a lot of his Hardcover Omni's are hella expensive.

Here's the iZombie Comic Con panel...

tippi dink

posted Friday, July 28, 2017 8:35:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
the best deadpool is joe kelly's run but like you said, that omnibus is pretty expensive. daniel way's run later on kinda ruined the character because he didn't really have a grasp on who the character was in the first place - a complex, scared individual using humor/violence almost as a distraction from the personal battles he was fighting. it was a duality. instead daniel way turned him into a walking joke and started making him have conversations with "the voices in his head", which defeats the purpose of him being "the merc with the mouth" when all of the jokes are in his head. he completely ditched all the little nuances that made the character interesting. good things came from that though, because that's when deadpool started to become popular and without that i don't know if we would have gotten the movie.

i definitely suggest starting with the joe kelly stuff. i think fabian nicieza had a good grasp on the character too, he wrote deadpool and cable. deadpool was also a prominent character in rick remender's "uncanny x-force" which is one of my favorite modern runs.

without spending money on the oop omnis your best bet would be to get the deadpool classic trade paperbacks. they're like 16 bucks a piece and each collect about 10 issues.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, July 28, 2017 10:07:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I read up a little bit and the consensus was that Daniel Way run was fucking terrible and the least liked among fans.

What your thoughts on this one?

some_text

It's a little more reasonably priced then the other ones. Read shit reviews on the binding of it tho.

tippi dink

posted Friday, July 28, 2017 10:25:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
yeah way's run is super goofy with no real depth or drama to it at all, it's just jokes and memes.

"a little more reasonably priced" lol

come on man, it's 55 bucks which is 45% off coverprice compared to the 125-150 that the joe kelly deadpool and deadpool/cable omnis go for. i haven't read the posehn and duggan run but i've heard it's pretty good. people are saying it's the best deadpool in a long time and that it has the right amount of pathos to make a character like deadpool work. i definitely plan on picking it up being it goes OOP but i just havent gotten around to it yet.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, July 30, 2017 9:34:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I hit up instocktrades about if they can assure it won't have fucked up binding if i order from them. Don't know if they can or not but worth asking. This dude ordered from there and binding was flimsy...

Finally watched Guardians last night. Really fun and exciting movie. Definitely a little different vibe then the other Marvel movies i had seen being that none of it except for the first few minutes take place on Earth. Have either of you seen the second one? Going to be checking it out this week.

Partial IP: 242.189.89

tippi dink

posted Sunday, July 30, 2017 1:40:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
damn i actually do remember hearing about that when the omnibus was first released now that you mention it, that's really unfortunate. i guess it's possible that they could reprint it with a new binding but i wouldn't hold my breath. you could always get the regular hardcovers though if you really wanted to read it without worrying about your books coming apart. all 4 of those are available on IST, 20 bucks per volume and are about 300 pages each. maybe get a volume of the deadpool classic trade paperbacks i mentioned and then a volume of the duggan run and see which one you like better.

yeah guardians is fantastic, a lot of fun and rewatchable too. i think i've seen it like 4 times, and i don't have the desire to do that with movies too often unless it's been like 5 years since i last saw it. it's actually pretty impressive how marvel managed to take this relatively unknown b-list, hell maybe even c-list, team and turn it into this huge well received movie that people who don't even fuck with comics or didn't know who the characters were still enjoy. it's just a good movie imo. that's a newer version of the team too, so if someone hadn't read marvel comics in the 10 years prior to that there's a good chance they would have no idea who 75% of those characters were. haven't seen the second one yet but i should be able to find it in good quality soon since the bluray comes out sometime next month.

Kallisti87

posted Sunday, July 30, 2017 8:07:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
That IT movie looks good, haven't watched the original before but this meme always cracks me up.

tippi, would you recommend Clock picking up Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe? I haven't read it myself but I might pick it up down the line.

I watched Guardians of the Galaxy 2 at the cinemas earlier this year, the digital release is out on the 8th next month, so you'll probably be able to download or stream a copy around that time. I thought it was good.

Clock, you watch the new Orphan Black yet? Felix is back.

tippi, what female fronted metal bands are you into? What do you think of these two?

The vocalist from ETHS did a vocal cover of one of Linkin Park's songs last week.

New Rick & Morty is out today.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Sunday, July 30, 2017 8:29:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
I just copped Deadpool Volume 1, Wytches, and Nailbiter Murder Edition. You're right about just copping the Deadpool versions separate over time instead of dropping $50 on a potentially flimsy ass book. Then id have to go through the process of returning it, etc. Not worth the time and effort. I'm 12 issues (300 pages) into the iZombie Omnibus. Cool to see where the show got some of their ideas from but the majority of the book is vastly different from the TV show. Not in a good or bad way, just different. The art is sickly.

Yo Kallisti what you think of Guardians 2? Haven't peeped Orphan Black yet but will in next few days. Gonna be hard to top the last episode. The new Wynonna Earp was great. This season is the closest to a show emulating Buffy that I've ever seen. The snowy setting is amazing and looks great on TV. Glad they renewed it for a third season already.

Just watched this movie...

It was a decent watch. Eli Roth had involvement in it. You guys ever see it?

tippi dink

posted Sunday, July 30, 2017 9:30:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i've heard jinjer before but not once human. the jinjer track was cool and i definitely liked that one more, but i didn't love either of them. with the jinjer track the vocalists clean singing is fine though, i've got no problem with it. i think i've just gotten pickier when it comes metal in general lol.

some female-fronted bands i dig:

the gathering, agrimonia, kylesa, agoraphobic nosebleed, battle of mice, made out of babies, diablo swing orchestra, christian mistress, witch mountain, code orange, blood ceremony, royal thunder, jex thoth, and huntress all come to mind as well

tippi dink

posted Sunday, July 30, 2017 9:51:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
kallisti - i read deadpool kills the marvel universe like 4 years ago and thought it was alright. don't get me wrong, it's fun an dall but there's no real point to it and it's also feeding into that whole current meme version of deadpool that i'm not a fan of. if you don't care about how the character is potrayed now compared to how they were in the past and just want to read a fun book then i'd say go ahead and pick it up. you should be able to find it for under 10 bucks. there's also deadpool killustrated and deadpool kills deadpool which are similar.

clock - nice, you gonna hold on planetary and sleeper then? did you just order volume 1 of the deadpool duggan run or the classic one as well? 50 dollars isn't a bad deal for a book of that size, but it's definitely not worth it if the build quality suffers. there's nothing wrong with picking up hardcovers or trades instead of an omnibus if the omni version is badly put together or expensive/out of print. if you like the art in that izombie omnibus you should look into x-statix. mike allred did the art for that as well.

i've never seen clown but that trailer you posted makes me want to. definitely gonna have to check that out soon. i'm a sucker for body horror tbh. tetsuo the iron man, slother, videodrome, american werewolf in london, the fly, from beyond, etc.

this scene still fucks me up

have you two ever seen this movie? it's like john carpenter meets hp lovecraft, great practical effects and creature design too.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, July 31, 2017 9:24:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^Never heard of it. You'd recommend tho? Some of the middle parts of Clown were a little slow and a lot of the kills were offscreen which kind of blew. Overall worth a watch on a slow night.

clock - nice, you gonna hold on planetary and sleeper then? did you just order volume 1 of the deadpool duggan run or the classic one as well? 50 dollars isn't a bad deal for a book of that size, but it's definitely not worth it if the build quality suffers. there's nothing wrong with picking up hardcovers or trades instead of an omnibus if the omni version is badly put together or expensive/out of print. if you like the art in that izombie omnibus you should look into x-statix. mike allred did the art for that as well.

I passed on Planetary and Sleeper for now but next paycheck going to grab at least one or both. Ill look into X-Statix cause the art is iZombie is phenomenal.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, July 31, 2017 9:28:57 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Oh and i didn't get the Deadpool Classic version yet. Gonna see how much i fuck with the Volume 1 i copped and take it from there. Supposedly there's a dead presidents arc that's pretty lulz. You ever peep that version?

tippi dink

posted Monday, July 31, 2017 10:35:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
definitely, the reason i asked is because it's one of my favorite horror movies from the last few years. very tense and and creepy, it also kinda reminded me of hellraiser too.

I passed on Planetary and Sleeper for now but next paycheck going to grab at least one or both. Ill look into X-Statix cause the art is iZombie is phenomenal.

that's understandable, don't make the mistake i made and buy a bunch of books in the beginning just to own them even though you know you're not gonna get around to reading them for months. i still have books that i bought a year ago that i haven't gotten to yet because new stuff keeps coming out. i was just worried that some of the ones i wanted were going to go out of print if i didn't jump on them asap. now that i've been collecting for a while though i realized that even the most sought after books that everyone is hyped for usually don't go out of print for like 8 months to a year. the x-statix omni is out of print but you should be able to find it on ebay for 50-80 bucks if you're patient. there's one on there now with a buy it now price of 40 bucks plus 13 shipping, theres some slight damage to the dust jacket but it doesn't seem too bad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Statix-Omnibus-Used-Marvel-Comics-/282555954349?hash=item41c9a5b4ad:g:vpMAAOSwkRhZWtky

wouldn't be surprised if you didn't want to get it right this second but theres only two days left on the auction so i'm just giving you a heads up.

yeah i've read a good amount of the duggan and posehn run, maybe 15 or so issues. that dead presidents arc is right at the beginning, like the first 5 or 6 issues. it's funny but it's also smart, which i guess makes sense because brian posehn is a comedian in real life. dude has probably had plenty of time and knows the people to test these jokes on to see if they work. i really think you'll dig it if you liked the movie.

Total Posts: 16725
posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 10:16:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
i like the deadpool kills trilogy, but prefer night of the living deadpool (and its sequel, return of). cullen bunn - who is a great writer - wrote all those, and i think the night of/return of is my fav from him, so far. cullen does marvel stuff to pay the bills, but his heart seems to lie in the horror genre (check out his series, harrow county!), so night of the living deadpool brings both of those things together for him.

haven't read his 2017 deadpool stuff yet, though. i got it all on hold at the library.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 11:20:54 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i haven't read any of cullen bunn's deadpool stuff aside from the killogy, but i was always interested in checking out night of living deadpool. i just never got around to it, but that definitely does seem like it would be up his alley just from the little bit of harrow county i read. his magneto was fantastic, and sinestro was cool too. he's good at writing villains. maybe i'll get night/return of the living deadpool next time i order from IST.. which will probably be today or tomorrow since the kieron gillen "loki:journey into mystery" omnibus comes out this week, and also the hardcover for part 3 - volume 4 of jojo's bizarre adventure. i gotta get both of those.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 11:26:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
looks like bunn's back in black is available at the library on my account to pick up. fuck yeah.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 11:43:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
hmm i actually haven't heard too many good things about back in black from friends who have read it, aside from the art being really good. whenever you read it let me know what you thought of it or if you think it would be worth picking up.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 11:51:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
yeah, i heard it's not that great either, but i'm a bunn fan, so i'm excited anyway, lol.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 12:00:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
word, is there anything else you'd recommend by him other than deadpool, harrow county, magneto, sinestro, moon knight, or venom? i heard sixth gun is solid. do you know anything about his uncanny x-men or x-men blue?

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 12:07:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
no, i don't. sorry.

deadpool's the only marvel thing by him i really check out. been meaning to get to the magneto stuff. i mostly stick to his horror stuff.

harrow county and death follows are the ones i'd recommend. there's five volumes of harrow now, and death follows is a miniseries that's in a very similar vein.

some local filmmakers in my area are currently shooting an adaptation of bunn's the damned:

looks nice, visually, but the sound is terrible, and their script seems...uh...lacking. damn amateurs.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 12:10:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
i'm about to read blood feud from last year. hoping that's another good one from him.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 12:26:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
figured it was worth a shot lol. i'll definitely have to look into death follows, and also pick up the rest of harrow county. i only have the first volume.

man you don't read that much from the dc or marvel, do you? i know you're a fan of dan slott's silver surfer but from what i can tell you seem to prefer indie/non-superhero books. or are you just like me and don't really have a preference but just want to read good comics?

if you had to throw together a top 10 list of your favorite comics/graphic novels from any publisher what would it be? or if that's too difficult maybe narrow it down to only post-2000 stuff.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 12:46:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
man you don't read that much from the dc or marvel, do you? i know you're a fan of dan slott's silver surfer but from what i can tell you seem to prefer indie/non-superhero books. or are you just like me and don't really have a preference but just want to read good comics?

you see right through me, tippi, lol. i'm more of an indie guy, it's true. it's not because i don't like mainstream comics. i think there's two big reasons: the first is that mainstream comics are just so massive, it's hard to tell where to start with a lot of it, it's intimidating; the second is that i don't just read comics, i read comics, manga, novels, short stories, plays, screenplays, etc.

therefore, since my time isn't focused just on comics, i tend to take on shorter works, and independent comics accommodate that preference a lot more than mainstream comics do. i also tend to read shorter novels for the same reason. i typically avoid books longer than 350pgs, unless they're total all-time masterpieces, because in the time it takes me to read one long book (or one full run of a mainstream comic line), i could read ten short things, such as indie comics, short stories, plays, etc.

so long story short, i'm more independent than mainstream, when it comes to comics, just because of the shorter time commitments of indies.

i do, however, as you said, just want to read "good" stuff. my priorities lean towards smaller/shorter works, but i try to squeeze in some worthwhile bigger works every once and a while. i am currently reading a bigger work, urasawa's 20th century boys. between reading each volume of that (just finished vol 18), i tend to read one or two things from the other mediums. i've been meaning to read morrison's batman run, as well as snyder's, so i think i'll start grant's, once i'm done with 20th century boys, which should happen around the beginning of september. those are big commitments to me, but i want to try out a DC run, since i'm not sure i ever have, ever. i've read marvel, but i can't recall any DC, now that i think about it. well, might as well now.

i'm currently assistant directing a play, and writing a few film/theatre scripts, as well as playing on a basketball team, so how i manage what i'm reading (as well as what i watch on tv/film) is a pretty tight schedule, lol (my g/f's a saint for putting up with my life). it's fine, though, i'm used to picking up one thing, literally seconds after i finish reading the last thing. my friend says he needs time between things "to digest it", but i'm used to just moving on, like whatever. it is what it is.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 12:53:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
if you had to throw together a top 10 list of your favorite comics/graphic novels from any publisher what would it be? or if that's too difficult maybe narrow it down to only post-2000 stuff.

these are impossible questions for me to answer, lol. it's like asking for a list of top ten albums. there's too many albums i like in all the genres, just trying to remember all the shit i love makes my brain hurt. i'll try to think about it, while i do some paperwork for the next few hours.

oh, shit. while thinking just now of your top 10 question, i remembered i have read something from DC! lol. paul pope's batman year 100. i thought that was real good, for what it was. i was reading and enjoying pop's indie series, battling boy, and saw that he wrote this batman miniseries, and thought i'd check it out, because pope's style is so different from what you'd expect from someone that typically does batman. he's cool.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 1:51:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
ah okay, that makes a lot of sense actually. i was the same way for a while - i just didn't know where to start and my mindset in the beginning was that if i wanted to read about a character i had to start from the VERY BEGINNING and read the whole series in order. with something like amazing spider-man that's 700 god damn issues, that's a daunting task for sure and a HUGE time commitment. eventually i just took a chance and picked up some of the more classic/essential stories and then i realized maybe i didn't necessarily need to know this one specific plot detail from issue #250 from a certain series to be able to appreciate a story that was being told. i really don't know what i would have done though if i didn't have friends in the beginning that were just able to hand me a book and say "here read this", that definitely helped a lot.

i have a lot of different interests as well but i think the difference between us is that instead of reading a graphic novel, a volume of manga, then a novel, i'll usually go through phases where i focus on one medium. sometimes i switch it up and will read something shorter while i'm in the middle of a longer series, but for the most part when i'm reading manga, that's all i'm reading for like 2 months or however long it takes me to get through a series and if i still feel like reading manga after that, i'll find a different one to read. when i read beserk, that was all i was reading. i think that makes it easier for me to approach these longer series because i'm used to just reading straight through these longer series from beginning to end. that's how i was with music too when i was younger, i'd listen to nothing but metal for a couple of months and then i'd just listen to jazz for a month straight after that. also same goes for games, i'd play those 50+ hour jrpgs like final fantasy and that would be the only game i'd play until i finished it. variety is definitely important though and i get why you'd want to switch it up as much as possible, i just find that if i step away from something for too long i might lose the desire to continue it which has happened in the past.

batman is a character that's really easy to get into because he has so many important iconic stories that kind of stand on their own and most people know enough about the character just through general pop culture knowledge from shows, movies, etc. grant morrison is probably my favorite writer and while i think his batman run is fantastic, i don't necessarily know if it would be a good entry point because there's quite a few refences to some specific moments and obscure characters from batman's history. he basically treats everything that's ever happened in batman's convuluted history as canon, even the more bizarre occult/supernatural stuff. i found it to be really fun, interesting, and engaging, but if you're worried about continuity i can see why that might be an issue for you. then again, maybe that would be the perfect way for you to get past that and realize that you can still enjoy it without knowing all that other stuff. i didn't know a ton of specifics about the characters history but i still loved it when i first read it. some good starting points for batman would be year one by frank miller, killing joke by alan moore, and the trilogy by jeph loeb and tim sale: long halloween, haunted knight, and dark victory. all of those are fantastic, but i'm sure you've probably heard about them at this point lol.

if you haven't read anything by grant morrison, i definitely suggest you check out his run on animal man. that's one of my favorite comics ever, even though i know the title probably sounds lame. he turned a relatively unknown character that no one really gave a shit about into one of the most relatabe and human characters i've ever read in comics. it's also one of his more accessible books, as it starts out pretty tame but gets progressively weirder and more "morrisony" as things progress. if you like the fourth wall breaking in deadpool, i think you'd really dig animal man. it can be very meta at times. it can be hard to convince people to read it because people automatically assume that it's lame or generic, but i can say that every single person i've ever recommended it to that HAS read it, loved it.
these are impossible questions for me to answer, lol. it's like asking for a list of top ten albums. there's too many albums i like in all the genres, just trying to remember all the shit i love makes my brain hurt. i'll try to think about it, while i do some paperwork for the next few hours.

man i hear you, whenever someone asks me a question like that my brain feels like it's about to explode because i immediately start thinking of everything i've ever read/listened to/watched etc. that list could easily vary from day to day too. i'm not asking for a concrete, definite top 10 though, just the first 10 you think of that you really liked.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 2:10:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
hmm, christ, lol. even just thinking of ten off the top is tough. alright, aside from the obvious stuff, like y the last man, watchment, akira, blankets, maus, etc. here are some that come to mind that i really liked:

ant colony - michel de forge - this is fucked up and weird in a really cool way, imo. de forge knows how to get under your skin by being a dark motherfucker

summer blonde - adrian tomine - basically everything this guy does is gold to me, so it's hard to narrow it down to one book, but this is the first that came to mind, so i'll go with my gut

nimona - noelle stevenson - jesus, this was good. it's a "teen" graphic novel, and i don't know if you're into that kind of stuff, but this one's fantastic. a supervillain who turns out to be not all that evil gets a funny, energetic sidekick, who might be totally evil. the concept and execution are pitch perfect here

pluto - naoki urasawa - astro boy meets blade runner. urasawa's shortest major work. what more needs to be said, really?

private eye - brian vaughan - the guy's a genius, and everything he touches is essential comic reading, but i really really liked this one. the artwork is very moebius-like, and vaughan's story is brilliant and i liked that he kept it short. i had an idea just like this before it came out, so i was kind of happy to see vaughan pull off a similar idea so well

arzach/airtight garage/incal/the gardens of adena - moebius - basically anything by this guy you can get your hands on. best order to read them is how i listed them

last look - charles burns - this is such a fucked up, psychadelic graphic novel. it's tin tin on acid. a masterpiece

goliath - tom gould - minimalist, short, and funny. a story about goliath getting his ass kicked by some little wimp, and goliath's people being like, how the fuck did you get beat up by david? loved it

the hypo - noah van sciver - a biography of lincoln's life when he was a young man. sciver's style is unique. something about it really gets to me. he's a great writer. his short story comic collection, disquiet, was also real good

everything by daniel clowes, peter bagge, the hernandez bros. fuck, there's more. autumnlands. invisible republic. there's so much more. this question is too much, lol. i tried. it could go on all day.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 2:16:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
there's a bunch of major names i haven't gotten into yet, like i've never read anything by gaiman or morrison. i'll get there.

instead of reading a graphic novel, a volume of manga, then a novel, i'll usually go through phases where i focus on one medium.

that doesn't work for me, since i like to write. i have to be constantly taking in different ideas from different places to keep the juices flowing and get inspiration. i can see your argument and agree with it for you, but, for me, more mediums equals more ideas/inspirations.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 3:37:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
i got to add this one to my list:

demon - jason shiga - it looks silly, because of the artwork, but this is one of the best and funniest concepts i've read in comics. the main character is such a likeable nihilist. what a great comic.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 3:45:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
damn that's a pretty interesting list, i've heard of a few of them but out of your entire list i've only read autumnlands and the moebius stuff. one of my favorite artists ever, but i know that's not exactly an uncommon opinion lol. the incal books are great. i was pretty shocked when i found out that kanye west wrote the little introction for final incal lol. are you familiar with james stukoe's work at all? his art kinda reminds me of moebius, the influence is pretty apparent.

he wrote a book called orc stain that i really enjoyed. the story itself wasn't anything amazing, but the art and the attention to detail that went into the worldbuilding are top notch. it's a lot of fun. i bought private eye since you recommended it, but i haven't gotten around to reading it yet. maybe i'll do that this weekend. still need to check out pluto and 20th century boys as well. i'll save the rest of the books so i can look them up later. neil gaiman is great, obviously sandman is regarded as one of the greatest comics ever but i also loved books of magic, whatever happened to the caped crusader?, and miracleman. grant morrison's doom patrol is also a good starting point for the unitiated, as well as we3 and maybe all-star superman. morrison is a pretty versatile writer, he can do the more standard traditional superhero stuff and he can also do batshit off the walls crazy very well imo.

that doesn't work for me, since i like to write. i have to be constantly taking in different ideas from different places to keep the juices flowing and get inspiration. i can see your argument and agree with it for you, but, for me, more mediums equals more ideas/inspirations.

right, i didn't even think of that actually but it makes sense. you wanna be as open minded as possible and read as many different books as you can because inspiration can come from anywhere. i get that. let me ask you this then - when you read a book do you find that you're really invested in the story and the characters or are you more interested in the ideas and concepts themselves? i realized after a while that i enjoy new and interesting ideas and the whole worldbuilding process more than the story/characters a lot of the time. i think that's why with a show like game of thrones, even though i like a lot of the characters, when they die i'm never really that upset.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 3:58:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
let me ask you this then - when you read a book do you find that you're really invested in the story and the characters or are you more interested in the ideas and concepts themselves? i realized after a while that i enjoy new and interesting ideas and the whole worldbuilding process more than the story/characters a lot of the time. i think that's why with a show like game of thrones, even though i like a lot of the characters, when they die i'm never really that upset.

i don't think i can definitively take one side over the other there. i think character and plot are everything, and it's the "how" that makes the story worthwhile. every story has been told, it's how you tell it that's unique. i like to read a lot of pulp fiction - straight westerns, hard sci-fi, etc. - because that's where you get good inspiration for plot, because that's all pulp really is: plot, plot, plot, with little emphasis on character or theme. soap opera is like the exact opposite, and then there's everything in between, haha. anyway, it's all about the how, and i think what you're saying kind of lines up with that fact. characters in a story are and should be universal and relatable, and the plot should be as simple as possible (there's that great robert mckee line about knowing your audience: "think wisely, but speak simply"). i think the ideas and the worldbuilding and the flying dragons and all that shit are part of the "how". if you agree with that last sentence, then i agree with you that it's the most important part or the most intriguing part or whatever of art. it's all about the how. lion king is a loose retelling of hamlet, but it's the how that makes it its own great thing, rather than just a boring remake/adaptation. dances with wolves vs. avatar, etc.

i've only read the incal. i haven't read the other two, or metabarons or any of the other jodorowsky stuff, but i own all of it, and want to get to it all right away. i haven't heard of or read james stukoe, but that image you posted makes me want to check him out. i'm going to look him up right now.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 4:03:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
here's a short, but really good one i recently read:

by this you shall know him - jesse jacobs - a dark tale of the entire cosmos. jesse jacobs has a unique visual style. this is dark and fucked up, and kind of a cane and abel story about how things came to be. recommended.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 4:07:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
to be clear about what i said a couple posts ago, and to kind of summarize it: "how" a story is told and characters and the setting are portrayed is what makes a story good and worthwhile, and the "how" serves the character, plot, and theme/meaning of the story. so i don't think the characters and plot in a story are unimportant, because everything of a story - all the details of the "how" - should be in service of them.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 4:31:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
what have you done tippi? the flood gates are opened:

panther - brecht evens - this is a real work of art, this graphic novel. there are some pages in here that should be on walls of museums. the story will haunt you. the type of comic that can only be a comic. no other medium would work for it.

tippi dink

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 5:18:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
i agree that the "how" is what makes a story worthwhile and that how a story is told is what makes it worthwhile. like i said in that open mike eagle thread in response to loewi worrying about the album being too political, i said i wasn not what you say but how you say it. other wise it's just "this happened, and then THIS happened, and after that.." right? which is how i've noticed young kids tell stories lol. i should clarify though that plot and characters and character development still matter to me, but i'd rather read a book with an interesting setting or in a universe with its own set of rules and an average story, than a book with well written characters in a dull setting. that's probably just because i'm a very visual kind of person though, so when someone can do a good job at creating a world or a setting in an unfamiliar location that i can visualize it's more immersive to me. i've always found it kinda fascinating how some people in these fandoms will write fanfiction or ship certain characters or be legitimately upset with a characters actions, like they need to write their own story with the characters because they don't agree with what the writer did and then to them whatever changes they made are canon, in their mind at least. maybe that's just me though. thinking about it now though, i guess that comics are kind of the same way. an writer is essentially writing fanfiction based on whatever the previous writers did.

the other two incal books are fun but it's just not the same without the moebius art. the only other jodorowsky books i own are metabarons and the technopriests. i enjoyed metabarons, haven't read technopriests yet though. it's james stokoe by the way, i butched his name without realizing it lol. all i've read that he's done art for is godzilla stuff, moon knight and orc stain but i'm definitely going to do some research and figure out what else he's been involved with because i really dig his artwork.

man... "by this you shall know him" and "panther" both look dope. i'm especially in love with the artwork for by this you shall know him, that's exactly the kind of intricate, surreal art i look for. shit is mesmerizing. you're gonna make me go broke man, i'm supposed to be on somewhat of a buying embargo and only buying the stuff i plan on reading right this second but you keep tempting me god damnit.

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 5:36:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
michel de forge and jesse jacobs are both incredible at drawing crazy psych stuff. here's a couple from de forge's ant colony:

in the first, the ants are selling lemonade, and a centipede interferes:

in the second, the ant queen is just doing what she does every day:

this story gets so fucking dark. it's awesome. how do you come up with this sort of thing? same with the jesse jacobs work i mentioned. these guys are amazing.

Kallisti87

posted Tuesday, August 01, 2017 8:59:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Kallisti87
^lol, WTF?! Trippy art though
Haven't seen that Clown movie or that The Void one but I want to now. I'm surprised someone managed to make a clown horror movie that doesn't come off as campy.
Haven't heard of a lot of those bands but Code Orange is great. I remember The Gathering having some pretty good tracks as well. I saw Paradise Lost new album has leaked already, it's not set to be released 'til the 1st next month. I'll probably check it out later this week.
tippi, you a fan of Mike Patton? His new album from his new band Dead Cross just came out recently, this is one of the tracks from it.

Clcok you watched the new Rick & Morty yet? Adult Swim posted this on their youtube last week.

Just got up to the part in POI where Carter busted the head of HR.
tippi, you into grindhouse movies? This new SYFY show that's airing right now is probably my favorite new series of 2017 so far.

posted Wednesday, August 02, 2017 10:53:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
fuck, i just ordered the first book from this fucking beast of a series:

tippi, have you read this? At a time when the series was about 70% completed, celebrated comic book writer Alan Moore wrote, "Cerebus, as if I need to say so, is still to comic books what Hydrogen is to the Periodic Table."

fuck, i hope i can finish 20th century boys before book one of this comes in. it'll kill me, if i don't.

tippi dink

posted Wednesday, August 02, 2017 11:43:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
man, kallisti you gotta check out some of those bands. blood ceremony is kinda similar to ghost and they've also toured with them, and royal thunder has toured with baroness. i saw them back in 2013. i like the gathering a lot but only their earlier stuff really. the last 3-4 albums have been pretty weak imo. souveniers, nighttime birds, mandylion, and how to measure a planet are all dope though.

i like mike patton a lot, especially the mr. bundle, fantomas, and faith no more stuff. i just listened to that dead cross album the other day, i thought it was cool but nothing blindblowing. one thing that kinda threw me off is that there's a fucking cover of bela lugosi's dead right in the middle of the album. i think if you're gotta inclue a cover like that on the album it should be at the end as a bonus track or something.

hmm to me body horror stuff is kind of automatically campy in a way lol, yeah it's disturbing especially if you imagine what these transformations would feel like but stuff like toxic avenger and tusk are also pretty funny to me. i used to watch a lot of grindhouse films but haven't really seen many in the last few years. i like master of the flying guillotone, coffy, five fingers of death, cannibal holocaust, deaththe beyond, i drink your blood, planet terror, house of the devil, pieces, last house on the left, faster pussycat kill kill, the witch who came from the sea, hobo with a shotgun, werewolf women of the ss, macheta, etc. might check out that one you posted, looks interesting enough.

88 - i went to add by this shall you know him from IST yesterday, and they didn't have it. looks like i'm gonna have to order it from amazon.

cerebus is cool but i haven't finished it, not even close actually. i have the first three volumes which contain issues 1-80. i want to get the rest of them but there's like 16 volumes total and they would take up a huge amount of space. also, i'm convinced that cerebus was inspiration for the design of quasimoto but i can't find any facts to back that up lol.

posted Wednesday, August 02, 2017 11:51:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
i'm hyped to read it, and glad my province's libraries have all of them, so they're available to me. but, jfc, it's a big undertaking.

tippi dink

posted Wednesday, August 02, 2017 4:17:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
definitely, it's like 8000 pages total. even if you got through 50 pages a day it would still take you like 6 months. that's kinda why i stepped back after those first three volumes, because i realized after all that time i had barely even put a dent in the series.

side note, but on that last onry ozzborn album he had a line "call me the triple crown cerebus" and i'm not sure if he meant to say cerebus and was referencing the character or if he mixed up cerebus and cerberus. it's been bugging me lol.

All times are ET. The time now is 4:17 AM.Post viewed 1724 timesPage: 1 2 3 4
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: