UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (56) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
This Has A O T Y Potential And Has Never Been Mentioned

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 119 replies
Page: 1 2 3
AuthorTopic:  This Has A O T Y Potential And Has Never Been Mentioned
c.r.d.s.

Total Posts: 659
posted Wednesday, January 01, 2014 7:52:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for c.r.d.s.   Click Here to Email c.r.d.s.
Album is dope and Drasar's beats are ill, Grimm has always been consistent and has made a lot of dope records over the years.

Partial IP: 59.231.137

vendetta7

Total Posts: 32
posted Wednesday, January 01, 2014 12:30:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for vendetta7
HAPPY NEW YEAR TROOPERS....

It's beautiful to see so many support what GRIMM has been doing for over 20 years....So many cats come and go with this Hip Hop shit, but he has proven that he is the "real deal"....

How many cats from the early 90's can still get busy and actually improve with time, not many......

at Han Solo - hit up the VENDETTA twitter page and we will take care of you....

2014 is going to be a monster year for us so please keep your eyes peeled......

SALUTE-
GREG VENDETTA

Partial IP: .111.17.14

clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 43249
posted Wednesday, January 01, 2014 5:40:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
^Yea Grimm is one of the few artists that has stayed consistent, even elevated his game at some points, as the years have gone by.

Looking forward to what you guys got in store for 2014.

Was bumping American Hunger again a few days ago and for a triple disc with nothing but tracks, it doesn't have much filler at all. Really solid fucking album.

Partial IP: .109.60.74

thug nasty

Total Posts: 2515
posted Wednesday, January 01, 2014 6:00:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for thug nasty   Click Here to Email thug nasty
damn that was pretty damn good. Hope you two continue drop new music

Partial IP: 64.119.112

thug nasty

Total Posts: 2515
posted Wednesday, January 01, 2014 6:47:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for thug nasty   Click Here to Email thug nasty
definitely glad I finally decided to check this thread. Good Morning Vietnam is a front runner for best album of 2013

Partial IP: 64.119.112

clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, January 01, 2014 6:51:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
^Good Morning Vietnam would be my EP of the year if it had dropped this year. Front to back dopeness.

kiefntee

Total Posts: 5300
posted Thursday, January 02, 2014 12:50:44 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for kiefntee
It's been said before, but ill say it again. Dope post.
Mad props GRIM for being in touch with the fans for real man.

I think I might have to buy this now

Partial IP: .42.105.98

percycarey7

Total Posts: 36
posted Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:06:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for percycarey7
Kiefntee

Thank you.

Partial IP: .91.156.78

percycarey7

posted Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:39:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for percycarey7
First Happy New Year to all of you and UGHH

Pistol Pete

I'm not certain how to answer because I'm not in tune with the foundation of the question. Would you mind elaborating?. It sounds like an opinion to me and everyone have their own standards and understanding of what category something goes in. just have to believe in what you're doing and just follow your heart.

Clockworx

We're going to release it elusively through Vendetta Vinyl. Finesse is family and it would be my honor to work with him again. He a great emcee and a great friend.

Enjoy "The Order Of The Baker" and when you listen remember it's just candy.

Waxed_Poetic:

Thank you. I hope you enjoy GMV2. Peace To you.

Hand' Solo Records:

Thank you for supporting us and I hope you enjoy GMV2. I will inform Vendetta. Thank you for the write up about Sentences and please remain in communication. I will update you on progression in the multiple aspect of media (Comics, music, film, & television). I'm interested in a follow up to that interview if possible. It was great to read once again. I will let you know when I'm at liberty to discuss further in detail. I think the perfect name for the interview would be "7 years Later". That would be nice.

Loewi:

We're focused on "TAKING n*ggaS WITH ME" and remixes and certain past catalog which will be announced by Vendetta Vinyl at a later date. My entire catalog is exclusively through Vendetta Vinyl and music rights are shared with Arch-Enemy Entertainment. That is the plan, it's a family affair.

No actually I'm sure the person mistaked me for someone else but I thought it was good source of positive energy for the future. I can stand for short periods of time with a walker so you never know maybe one day it might just happen. Life is beautiful.

Yoda_Pluto:

Thank you very much. Vendetta has a plan for the future for The American Hunger Brand and will update here first at UGHH

Cool Guy Jimmy:

I will keep you informed of any new M.I.C. Projects that I sanction and released. My targeted focus is on Infinit Evol and Phee The Emcee and my nephew TRENDSETTA TREV (MF TRENDSETTA)

The ELMO puppeteer is great at his job of bringing Elmo to life. As for Elmo he wasn't a character yet when I was on Sesame Street as a cast member. I'm dated B.E. (Before Elmo). Thank you about Downfall.

SP 90's:

Thank you.

Partedhairchurchgoer:

Enjoy the music that you enjoy and avoid music that you don't like or your life doesn't benefit from including mine. That's understandable. Continue to support the artist you appreciate because it's not about me it's about Hip Hop. Do what is best for you on path in hip hop.
Peace to you.

T'Challa The Marvelous:

Thank you very much. Peace.

Celestial Clockwork:

Thank you. "Rather Be Wrong" means a lot to me.

Crds:

Thank you. I'm thankful for Drasar Monumental. He is exactly who he say he is a rare being and a dream producer for an emcee like me. I'm where I want to be and working with exactly who I should be working with.

Thug Nasty:

Thank You, we will continue to create music and grow together as artist and grow with our supporter displaying a larger catalog of material and display a broad spectrum of our personal perspective of hip hop. I appreciate about GMV2.

UGHH
Drasar Monumental and I are honored to be nominated in your forum for consideration for album in your forum and wanted to clarify that it's not taken for granted. It's a reward in itself to be recognized by your peers for doing something that you love and care about. If there's any questions that I missed please excuse me and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you for your consideration.

"MF"

percycarey7

posted Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:47:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for percycarey7
Please excuse all writing/ spelling errors I wanted to respond to everyone and made several in the process.

"MF"

percycarey7

posted Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:51:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for percycarey7
SamutahJazz:

I learned a lot being around Dr. Dre thanks to Lady Of Rage and Rage and I are still friends to this day. I admire her as an emcee always did always will.

"MF"

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, January 02, 2014 12:07:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Clockworx

We're going to release it elusively through Vendetta Vinyl. Finesse is family and it would be my honor to work with him again. He a great emcee and a great friend.

Wow thats great fuckin news. Never thought that track would see the light of day. And if you're referring to all the masters then that just made my day hahaha.

And co-sign Loewi in terms of if you guys can get a hold of the Special Herbs/Spices CD definitely let me know. Thanks.

Partial IP: .109.89.26

raskolnikov

Total Posts: 567
posted Thursday, January 02, 2014 2:41:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for raskolnikov
Grimm what are your top 3 favourite albums of this year? aside from yours lol

Peace

Thanks for doing this, your new album is fresh and dope as hell

Partial IP: 4.95.12.84

samutahjazz

Total Posts: 15394
posted Thursday, January 02, 2014 5:26:26 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for samutahjazz   Click Here to Email samutahjazz
thanks for responding homie... always wanted to hear u on a track wit rbx... kurupt too... and I was also wondering if u layed down any vocals for anyone to memorize or anything...

Partial IP: .191.86.30

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Thursday, January 02, 2014 6:46:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Got this in the mail today...

some_text

Gonna peep it late tonite when the blizzard is in full effect.

Partial IP: .109.89.26

Hand'Solo Records

Total Posts: 895
posted Friday, January 03, 2014 2:56:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Hand'Solo Records
Vendetta... I have followed you on Twitter just now and sent a message.

Grimm... I think a "7 Years Later" interview would be great. Whenever you're ready.

Partial IP: 0.25.88.99

clockworx (Admin)

posted Friday, January 03, 2014 11:10:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworx
Bump cause I listened to that Order Of The Baker mixtape on the way to work in a blizzard today and it was fucking sickly. Since I couldn't find any joints from it in a quick YouTube search im gonna post this ill one from the album...

percycarey7

posted Saturday, January 04, 2014 4:05:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for percycarey7
Loewi

Vendetta will get back to you about Special Herbs and Spices and The Best Of MF. Thank you and respect back to you.

Raskolnikov:

I really stay in camp and just listen to beats by Drasar. so I haven't heard anyone, so it's kind of hard to give you 3 choices. I'm going have to go with my camp because I'm proud of them for being entrepreneurs and artist and balance both accordingly 1) L'Orange 2) Infinit Evol 3) CX KiDTRONiK but CX album is crazy as hell so you have to be in the zone for that one and be open minded because it's punk rap and everything else in a blender.

Besides my team I have a friend who plays School boy Q in his store and I actually liked it so I would say him and I'm rooting for ASAP FERG because his father was a mentor of mine when I was a kid and I owe him a lot so I'm happy he is doing his thing. I'm sure his father is proud of him. That's the best I can do for you right now.

Samutahjazz:

I've been laying down vocal for others to memorize since I was a young teenager and throughout my teens for multiple major labels and production companies.

Clockworx:

I'm glad you like it please feel free to post them individually at you tube and select the ones you deem suitable and let me know. I would appreciate that I wanted to see fan videos to those songs but never got around to it so please let anyone into video who like order of the baker make videos and let me know and I will promote them. That would be dope. By the way in my song HALF BAKED how many different types of candy can you identify named through the entire song? list them here if possible.

Peace to all of you and UGHH

"MF"

BLUESTRATOS1

Total Posts: 159
posted Wednesday, July 18, 2018 3:58:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for BLUESTRATOS1
Curly whirly?

Partial IP: 224.194.89

All times are ET. The time now is 5:59 PM.Post viewed 4480 timesPage: 1 2 3
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: