Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (40) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Admiral Crumple - Pantera Claw (copywrite Diss)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 415 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
AuthorTopic:  Admiral Crumple - Pantera Claw (copywrite Diss)
Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 3627
posted Friday, March 09, 2012 12:44:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Madkap - haha, nah, Rom is a good dude.

This other dude was seriously evil.
Straight Criminal, he kinda looked like Hulk Hogan, but Criminalized.

He did ALOT of dirt.

And then you know what happened?

The elevator door opens in my building and he's looking up at me from a wheelchair.

I couldn't believe it.

I asked my boys and they told me he fell off a scafold on a construction site and now he's a Parapalegic.

He totally swicthed his game now that he's paralyzed. He's much kinder now.

Crazy story. Dude used to be a monster, but got humbled by nature.

Partial IP: 103.152.51

crOwcaine

Total Posts: 7785
Location: You can make a jungle track on like 80 bpms it's just you can't get the high hats to move fast enoug
posted Friday, March 09, 2012 12:52:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine

Partial IP: .50.130.34

KUSH12

Total Posts: 3313
posted Friday, March 09, 2012 1:03:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
i still don't understand how your gonna tell copy "YOU STUPID FUCK" and call him a hypocrite.. then you apologize and then later in the thread.. talk about the bible. you are one messed up kid you know that. and fuck respecting your hustle.. everyones doing that. part of life. but yea i can't take you serious. leave hip-hop alone..

Partial IP: 57.109.135

posted Friday, March 09, 2012 1:18:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Kush - Ya I can see how you and alot of people can't understand that.
What you have to know is that people do that all the time though.
People get angry for the wrong reasons, then apologize.
I have nothing against Copywrite now. I could care less
if you like my music or not. I'm not here to convert people like you.
Don't check my music then, simple.

I make music for my self and fans. My upcomming album Dark Sentences
is dope as fuck! Incredible beats, incredible lyrics,
and a strong buzz. I shot part of a video yesterday
and have more videos comming out. I'm excited by the whole process
and everything keeps improving.

Things are lined up nicely this year. My goal is to put out great music I and my fans enjoy, get more sales, and keep growing as an artist.

That's what I've been doing. I'm on track with my goals, a little off here and there, but I get back on point.

posted Friday, March 09, 2012 1:24:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I'm leading Hip Hop in the right direction. ~ Admiral Crumple

KUSH12

posted Friday, March 09, 2012 1:37:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
crumple - they do that in hiphop? is that what emceeing is all about? would you do that in a rap battle? wtf is this?

my point is.. you're embarrassing yourself. simply because.. you first disrespect copy like crazy.. then you apologize to him.. but in that same diss you curse and then later on you talk about the good of bible.. very ironic. you need help.

Partial IP: 57.109.135

posted Friday, March 09, 2012 1:48:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
KUSH12 - Sometimes they do that in rap battles. You see the two emcees on couches laughing it up afterwords.

What I did is healthy, and it's what I usually do - get my aggression out, and then keep it at peace. Like a Lion having sex. I invite everyone here to do the same.

Some people are corny and bottle themselves up with Hydro and alcohol.

My drug of choice is rap music.

Partial IP: 103.223.51

CallMeDaddy

Total Posts: 836
posted Friday, March 09, 2012 4:34:48 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
You shouldn't have vocalized that apology in the same track you're dissing him in though.

The proper way to let him know everything is OK is in person, that way if he doesn't appreciate it you can punch him in the mouth a few times.

All you did was make an angry love song, Crumple.

Partial IP: 17.130.117

JesterIsLame

Total Posts: 1997
posted Friday, March 09, 2012 5:10:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for JesterIsLame
Some people are corny... My drug of choice is rap music.

Partial IP: .73.196.29

posted Friday, March 09, 2012 10:15:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
CallMeDaddy - LOL!

NHL - Fucking dopeness!

Partial IP: 6.64.3.238

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:31:07 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
The Publicity/press I got from this is a really good look! I received some New Publicity/Press For my Copywrite Diss record! http://jumptheturnstyle.com/2012/03/07/update-admiral-crumple-fires-back-copywrite/

crOwcaine

Location: You can make a jungle track on like 80 bpms it's just you can't get the high hats to move fast enoug
posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:37:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
real good publicity you stupid fuck. Everyone saying it is a terrible diss and that you are about as pussy as it gets.

Necro is probably gonna smack you up too when he finds out you ruined such a dope beat.

Partial IP: .136.99.66

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:46:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I'm about to enjoy some niami niami bacon and eggs right now mmmmmmmm, with onions on the side. Also some fresh squuezed roange juice.

Then up for my marching orders of the day.

A fellow producer friend just told me this "haha u unloaded on copywrite eh so much for taking the high road eh hahahahi liked that verse tho bro u brought a unique flow to that track bro"

No doubt, no doubt.

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:47:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Help me out gang - buy Admiral Crumple music on ughh and spread the video around, it's got a alot of views already. I'm on line with my outcome.

rroyal

Total Posts: 4191
posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:42:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for rroyal
For real, you guys should just squash the beef and do a track together. He is a Christian now. No more playing around and beef stuff. You two could probably talk about some deep stuff and put it in your rhymes.

Partial IP: .86.189.45

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:55:37 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
rroyal - I am 100% up to record with Copywrite. The beef is done. Should I tweet him that?

Maybee I'll ask him. Jesus Christ this is crazy.

CallMeDaddy

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:11:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
Crumple, you should just quit rapping. The whole scene revolves around scandalous shit, and you're the least scandalous dude there is.

Come back when you start wars and finish them. Nobody respects your current antics, Copywrite see's all these messages and shit and is thinking "this dude is a fucking chump, what a terrible look".

CallMeDaddy

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:18:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
And change your goals bro. You're not going to become times man of the year or a cover girl/whatever you're always claiming to be shooting for.

Start off by getting this board to seriously like your music, there's so much you could do to improve, but these last like 10 years you've only slightly improved. I've seen dudes on YouTube start rapping and then a month later become way better than you are, what's the deal dude?

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:48:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Callmedaddy - I don't know you , and really don't care about your opinion. We prolly like different music. I like Roc Marciano you prolly like some smooth shit.

I'm proud I made the Copywrite diss.

Ain't no one anyone's gonna call me a Nobody after what I created and achieved over the past 10 years - fuck that!

So I bit his leg.

Now I'm more confident then ever!

Go tell someone else to stop there dreams.

What are you doing with your life?

Did you fail at your dream to be a fireman, now you're a banker and you run around shitting on people's dreams?

Get the fuck outtahere.

WHOOPS!

My bad. Just do you, I do me.

Show me respect, or leave me alone. Simple.

CallMeDaddy

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 5:23:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
I'm the one who gets those tall buildings in Toronto/N.A past proposal status bro, I get paid to fly all over N.A to critique and redesign buildings and make more in a month than you probably do in a year, plus I pretty much run on my own schedule until I finish a contract. Good try though my son.

And my opinions are more than opinions when it comes to your terrible over confidence and shit music, they're the truth.

Remember to come back to this thread in 2014 when Aura on College Park is dominating your cities skyline, bro.

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 5:35:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
CallMeDaddy - I respect that you're into some sort of architecture/engineering.

That being said. I'm independent. I respect independent people.

However I've since learned not every independent individual has quality character.

You trying to tell anyone to stop their passion is foul. It's actually very backward. No amount of degrees or outward prestige can fix that homie.

Keep doing your thing, and I'm going to keep doing mine.

Big Brotha D

Total Posts: 3053
posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 5:52:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Big Brotha D
this is so far the ugliest thread of 2012.
damn, AC your pseudo confidence drives ppl away from you, bro. why scream hooray when you screwed up and are not able to admit that?
i cant believe i just said it.

Partial IP: 26.128.197

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 6:02:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Brotha D - "AC your pseudo confidence drives ppl away from you, bro"

You're probably right. Oh well. My real fans and friends appreciate what I do - and in the end that's all I really care about.

That's where the love is. I'm just trying to show more people out there what I'm about.

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 6:08:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
For Page # 5!

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 6:36:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
At this point 436 views on the Copywrite video - more views. That's what I'm after, that's what I'm getting.

CallMeDaddy

posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 7:00:43 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
And it's all negativity surrounding those views.

Open your eyes man, this site has no love for you, I've been here since I was some shit head living in the U.S, and it's always been the same.

The only place those views are coming from is here, and before that HHC boards where really dope rappers like KDOT shit on you relentlessly, it's all negativity bro.

posted Sunday, March 11, 2012 3:28:12 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Admiral Crumple music is timeless!
This is from The 2007 Next Night album - buy it on itunes March 31st! Man I love making hip hop! Haha!

posted Sunday, March 11, 2012 5:50:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I just dropped a sick quote on facebook!

"I enjoy creating music and eating quality food. Whoever taught me that drinking alcohol or smoking was fun - they were wrong. " - Admiral Crumple

BOOKOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 38365
posted Sunday, March 11, 2012 5:55:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Less than 500 views in five days and most of them from this board.

some_text

Partial IP: 36.218.177

CallMeDaddy

posted Sunday, March 11, 2012 5:57:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
Smoking is retarded, but drinking is fun when you're doing it right. I'm drinking some tall cans of Molson Canadian right now son, and I'm having a good time eating kettle cooked chips and shit bro.

KUSH12

posted Sunday, March 11, 2012 10:13:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
ADMIRAL CRUMPLEEEEEE CATAPHONIC PRODUCTIONSSSS!!! ANONYMOUS ON THE BEAT

yo copy i heard you were talking shit on twitter! that's not very nice guyyyyyy!! but i must apologize now! so you dont body my internet careerrrr!!! munging munging munging munging!!!!!

Partial IP: 18.131.197

posted Sunday, March 11, 2012 10:17:05 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I let people say what they say and have their opinion. I'm grown up. I don't gotta fight and argue. My purpose here is to display my music. I define myself.
The fact that I am a respected artist is clear with my sales and publicity. I am getting better and better...and better.

I also love pissing people off. I never liked jocks and some cats here are clear football heads Bahahaha.

There's some really incredible artists that are fans of mine that I look up to, and knowing that gives me the warm fuzzies cause I'm on the right path.

I have a new freestlye vid over an alchemist beat and a New Music video I will drop in April.

I also am working with Altarba - which is one of the best underground producers in the game right now for my new album.

I stay around great artists.

Watch me lead rap the right way.

So many cats are giving me daps for the Copywrite track, and I'm proud of that.

Make it a great week!

crOwcaine

posted Sunday, March 11, 2012 10:48:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
I hope you choke to death.

Partial IP: 36.103.116

CallMeDaddy

posted Sunday, March 11, 2012 10:58:31 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
Who is giving you love for that diss track, Crumple? Don't say JTTS either, because they were clowning on you pretty hard with that post, they even put it under "Nerd rap" lol. And they didn't mean the good nerd who studies a certain subject and is in love with it/excels at it, because what they meant by "Nerd" is "A fucking chump".

CallMeDaddy

posted Sunday, March 11, 2012 11:00:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
And a BIG lol to this comment on that blog "Dope track! I don’t think I’ve heard a battle track in rap where the emcee goes in on his opponent, and then keeps it peace at the end. Even inspiring. The use of the Necro beat is dope,
Crumple has a gritty and original voice, he dropped some crazy references, some hillarious shit “Your rhymes are Esoteric!” and gives Copywrite his daps where it is deserved.

I’d love to see more shit like this in the underground, throws everyone off. Make’s it more exciting. Whoever Crumple is and whereever he came from, sign me up as a new fan!"

Stop dick riding your self b, that ain't a good look.

crOwcaine

posted Monday, March 12, 2012 10:44:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for crOwcaine
holy fuck, he pulled a Liotta. What a fucking goof.

Be on the lookout for wolves crumpy.

moodz

Total Posts: 8147
posted Monday, March 12, 2012 11:28:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for moodz
over 200 replies hahhaha wtf

Partial IP: 20.243.144

posted Monday, March 12, 2012 11:31:42 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
moodz (Admin) - 200 replies at this point, crazy right? haha

You guys should all subscribe to my youtube channel - It's "Skelter"

posted Monday, March 12, 2012 11:41:59 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Super Pimptendo - lol, why did they delete you? Your videos are gold! I was thinking if you had a segement doing those conversations with the ughh stars lol

You got their characters spot on, I was lauhing so hard last night watching the Wicked and Red videos last night. That shit was like a freestyle comedey skit - keep em comming!

The New York rhyme one was hillarious too!

Partial IP: 103.221.52

posted Monday, March 12, 2012 11:47:51 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Holy shit! 200 replies? It just dawned on me - this topic is beyond scorching hot!

The folder should be melting and dripping haha.

When people come on to ughh seeing the burning folder on this page should singe a hole through everyone's computer screen LOL

...wait that wouldn't be so nice bahaha

posted Monday, March 12, 2012 2:31:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
mAdkAp - Nah, I'm saying every football fan or weedhead is bad.

What I meant was this -

I was always into alternative shit. Ya I played Baseball, basketball but excelled in Skateboarding.

I was always into artistic stuff - good literature and film.

When I check music I have a real admiration for it.

Then there are these people the football jock/bully types who used to diss any kid listening to Wu in '94 - and called the crew Poo Tang.

In '96 they jumped on the bandwagon.

I notice alot of these types have real hatred for me, and I think it's hillarious - cause I never clicked with those types.

I only click with real heads - from the music industry, to the streets. Shit, I can go back to my old hood with no problems - and if you know anything about anything you know that's real. That's real respect. Alot of people can't come back to their hood.

I have love for anyone who has love for me.

Anything else, I don't care about.

crowcaine

posted Monday, March 12, 2012 4:19:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for crowcaine
YOU HAVEN'T FUCKING DONE ANYTHING!!!!! you can go back to your hood!? Well why the fuck not? Dudes who CAN'T go back is cause they got rich and forgot about all the other people that helped them come up which is why they wear the X after that. YOU HAVEN'T FUCKING DONE ANYTHING! You have ZERO money, ZERO respect, ZERO classic street tracks, ZERO love. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you think you are a famous underground rapper?

The only thing you are going to be famous for is HORRIBLE music and a fucking roll of toilet paper with your putrid face on it.

posted Monday, March 12, 2012 4:22:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Today I plan on enjoing some Crepes with Nutella! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Admiral Butthole

Total Posts: 511
posted Monday, March 12, 2012 4:28:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Admiral Butthole
The fact that I am a respected artist is clear with my sales and publicity.

Partial IP: 7.86.92.95

posted Monday, March 12, 2012 4:38:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Again, I'm proud I put this joint out. Crazy views!

posted Monday, March 12, 2012 8:01:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
What are you guys grateful for today? I'm the luckiest man alive! I just enjoied the following: Grilled Chicken on a bed of spring mix salad, Onions, Garlic, Red Onions, Cauliflower and Olive/Rosemary Soda Crackers!!!! #BAWSE!

CallMeDaddy

posted Monday, March 12, 2012 8:06:55 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CallMeDaddy
Nacho's from last night I brought home from boston pizza, they're all shoggy and shit but the cajun chicken is still good.

PETE NESS

Total Posts: 10037
posted Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:17:26 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for PETE NESS   Click Here to Email PETE NESS
I only click with real heads - from the music industry, to the streets. Shit, I can go back to my old hood with no problems - and if you know anything about anything you know that's real. That's real respect. Alot of people can't come back to their hood.

admiral crumple is probably my favorite hhb poster

Partial IP: 05.103.128

posted Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:20:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
PETE NESS - Why's that? What does hhb mean - hip hop board?

moodz

Total Posts: 8147
posted Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:23:50 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for moodz
Crump you've been posting here for over 10 years and you had to ask what HHB ment baja, I'm sorry but that seemed funny to me.

Partial IP: 20.245.161

posted Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:27:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Moodz - Am I right is it hip hop board?

That's on me. There's so much information out there, I don't know everything. Always learning somethng new.

All times are ET. The time now is 1:25 PM.Post viewed 6651 timesPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: