Return To UndergroundHipHop.com Homepage

Back To Starting Page
Click Here For More Info On The Customary Album!
Advertise On UGHH
Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (597) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
How Did Capital Steez Kill Himself?

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 75 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  How Did Capital Steez Kill Himself?
ryanmac992

Total Posts: 138
posted Thursday, September 19, 2013 11:52:54 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ryanmac992
i was reading this article for information about his death, but even in this it never confirms how he did it and iv heard many different stories from shooting himself, to intentional overdose, to hanging himself. anyone know the actual way?

Partial IP: 20.134.133

ryanmac992

posted Thursday, September 19, 2013 11:55:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for ryanmac992
http://www.villagevoice.com/2013-04-17/music/the-sad-tale-of-beast-coast-architect-and-pro-era-emcee-capital-steez/full/

heres the article

SoulVIBE

Total Posts: 4882
posted Thursday, September 19, 2013 11:58:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SoulVIBE   Click Here to Email SoulVIBE
Wheres kief at?..Im guessin hes got the answer to this one

Partial IP: .98.73.227

SoulVIBE

Total Posts: 4882
posted Thursday, September 19, 2013 11:59:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for SoulVIBE   Click Here to Email SoulVIBE
I remember hearing he shot himself but dont know if thats what actually happened...

Partial IP: .98.73.227

ryanmac992

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 12:25:14 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for ryanmac992
iv been looking through the internet for an answer for a while now and so far no ones come up with a straight forward definite answer

gino hernandez

Total Posts: 3676
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 2:00:53 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
does it matter??

let this coward rest in his own piss. only a complete piece of shit that's not even 21 yrs old and has no responsibility and does whatever he wants would find a reason to kill himself. thanks for the 15 tracks u made while living in the shadow of ur cardboard personality buddy joseph badass. hope this dude is bursting into flames as we speak. garbage garbage garbage

Partial IP: 04.102.134

WiCkEd22

Total Posts: 31036
Location: SF Bay Area in CA www,twitter,com/BayAreaWicked www,hulkshare,com/wicked22 www,mixcrate,com/wicked
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 2:05:40 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for WiCkEd22   Click Here to Email WiCkEd22

^gino hernandez aka etw888 on point!!!

Partial IP: 202.164.69

gino hernandez

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 2:09:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
its harsh but come on, I can forgive people for almost nething but thers nothing redeeming bout kill urself or in my eyes overdosing on drugs and dying. u go out like a complete sucka and that's how u need to be remembered til the sun burns out.

dannyjay 5150

Total Posts: 774
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 2:43:18 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for dannyjay 5150
fuck capital steeze yawl

pussy murdered his own life what a bitch ass n*gga

he coulda asked me to help him murk himself, i woulda slapped the shit outta him and tied a rope round his neck tied it to tha back of my homies car and we drive round all night holla!!

Partial IP: 21.73.57.6

WiCkEd22

Location: SF Bay Area in CA www,twitter,com/BayAreaWicked www,hulkshare,com/wicked22 www,mixcrate,com/wicked
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 3:07:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for WiCkEd22   Click Here to Email WiCkEd22

^Shut the fuck up Observe you skitzo loser.

As for Capital STEEZ, only a fuckin LOSER kills himself on Christmas Eve and fucks over his family like that. #smh

WiCkEd22

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 3:27:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for WiCkEd22   Click Here to Email WiCkEd22

^Of course his own fuckin family wouldn't think he was a loser, idiot. But who cares what his own family thought? Their biased, br0. Look at how many mothers of serial killers who swear their son was a great person and what not. haha GET REAL!!

gino hernandez

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 3:31:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
listen I almost overdosed on drugs thousands of times and thers been yrs observe yrs where everyday I prayed wen I passed out from whatever drugs and booze I took that I wouldn't wake up in the morning, fortunately I haven't been like that or done things like that in almost 4 yrs and I like u have a mental illness documented for 12 yrs now which I prolly had since birth. that being said, if I did end up getting my wish yrs ago or the drugs and alcohol getting the best of me, id want and expect my family to never forgive me and be pissed and ashamed forever and that doesn't take away or mean they loved me ne less wen they thought I wasn't fucking up or now that ive been straight for so long.

gino hernandez

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 3:45:57 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
^^^ yea hes a bitch and im not, he can rap and I cant. by my count I still win. fuck observe in my leave from here I have become such a fan at how angry u make white people but now ur being a jerk. wat gives. also I wanted to tell u that u look like benharper and have the same speaking voice.

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 14509
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 5:40:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
LOL at this thread

Partial IP: 187.204.50

putitonbigl

Total Posts: 2362
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 6:54:27 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for putitonbigl
Your a fucking idiot etw

Partial IP: 172.213.77

Rob-Art

Total Posts: 64
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 7:16:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Rob-Art
Suicide can either be a STATEMENT or a COWARD'S WAY OUT. Seems to me that fool Capital STEEZ picked the latter...A relative of mine's hanged himself a couple of weeks ago & we was at the funeral like, "life is beautiful you dead motherfucker!"..with six packs & blunts in hand...nothing to feel sorry about...the immediate family was all pretending (I think) 2b sad & shit...but truth is, it was EMBARASSING to them.

Partial IP: 155.68.102

POP KILL

Total Posts: 5393
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 7:53:58 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
"You think people just kill themselves cuz they're cowards? You have no idea what was going thru his mind ..? It's really disrespectful to talk shit about a person that ended thier life cuz you feel that you're so much better of a human being than they are and that you have a complete answer for their life problems.."

Well said..

Its easy to say its a cowards way out, and in many instances it is.. But there are just as many times that theres serious underlining issues.. We dont know what was really on that youngmans mind.. Either way its a sad thing, and even sadder that some of yall would speak on him as if you actually knew him, other than assumtions..

Partial IP: 19.240.104

clockworks sponsor

Total Posts: 4293
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 9:47:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworks sponsor
it's pretty dumb and arrogant to assume you know what's going on in someone's mind that mentally ill.

But I think the people doing that in this thread are generally regarded as the "simpler minds" of ughh.

Let me put this in perspective -

One morning in the subway Admiral Crumple was waiting on a train and suddenly out of nowhere he had a panic attack.Not knowing what to do , he called 9-1-1.They came , took him in for observation(no karim) and he was released a few hours later.This experience allowed him to have a new perspective on mental illness, through his stay at the hospital, the interaction with other patients , etc....

and it birthed the 2005 album - SCARECITY.

get it ?

Partial IP: .148.51.67

The God

Total Posts: 3282
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 10:03:58 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for The God
Rest in peace

Maybe his family neglected him and still felt out of place with his homies so felt he couldn't talk to his fam/friends about the shit that running through his mind.

I'm pretty sure Gotham fucking city by dza and badass gives us an insight to what happen to cap steez

Partial IP: 40.140.194

vinnny blanc

Total Posts: 3753
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 12:48:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for vinnny blanc
cosign pop,bigl, and even observe. its post like that frm etw that makes me wish he stay "retired". ur even more pussy than steeze cause u did a bunch of drugs, and prayed god would do his part and dismiss u. now u want to look down at every person who offed themselves like u superior. only reason u still here cause god didnt answer ur plea pussy

Partial IP: 181.129.87

gino hernandez

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 12:56:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
listen if steez was my friend I woulda reached out and tried to save his ass like I have with a bunch of friends but it doesn't change the fact that this guy had everything at his finger tips and he killed himself and the rumor the fucking rumor was he was one of these brainwashed illuminati/conspiracy theory garbage eaters and that's why he did it. if ur that much of a gullable prick and u do this, wats redeeming bout u??!! tell me. he had wat 25 tracks total in his career?? fuck this guy. obviously my values are diff then a few here but I just cant forgive suicide especially wen thers no reason. and im the opposite of pussy cuz I recognized and I helped myself, not got help, I did it all by myself without a guardian angel/12 step bullshit or a rehab. and im not the one sucking this mans corpse or for that matter ne other dick cuz im a fan of the music and that's where it ends. u are a mark.

youwishyouwereme

Total Posts: 3272
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:05:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for youwishyouwereme
Self sacrifice for the greater good is the only TI e I think suicide is somewhat acceptable. With that said I'm going back Gino Hernandez

Partial IP: 154.152.52

Phatbeets (Admin)

Total Posts: 4562
Location: Do you have a dead father? Crumple forgave his. May you fly on clouds and kiss your gf on the cheek.
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:07:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Phatbeets
Lets also not forgot about heavy drugs like prozac, zyprexa and others that should never be prescribed to peeps with general suicide tendencies and that would literally push you to make that last step regardless of your current life situation.

Partial IP: 255.239.72

gino hernandez

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:08:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
listen, im not some heartless bastard, I just don't get it, I don't. all I kno is that its selfish regardless of the mental pain ur dealing with. sorry its how I was brought up and wat I believe, u can cheat, lie, steal and even kill and if ur repentful ur forgiven but this is unforgivable. this dude was about to make the most money in his life and support his family. wat the fuck

LiquidDo$e

Total Posts: 12422
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:08:25 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
Killing urself sounds scary as fuck. I couldn't do that shit.

Vinny Blanc kinda ethered ETW on this one FYI.

Also Capital Steez and Joey BadA$$ both make/made shitty rap music.

Partial IP: 205.108.34

gino hernandez

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:11:15 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
as said previous, I prayed for death for yrs and I was on zyprexa the whole time and wen I couldn't get drugs I would just take all my psych meds in one day and I didn't kill myself. thers just no excuse for me and again especially in the position he was in. it pisses me off cuz im not a dick, this guy woulda been a legend I think and he destroyed it.

gino hernandez

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:15:13 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
vinny blanc didn't ether shit, hes on a computer dude for one and 2 I have values and he doesn't and the only ones that r arguing with me are peeps that have a diagnosed mental illness and run rampant without getting help. so obviously ther opinions are gonna be warped. in wat world is suicide ok. I don't kno one race, color, religion of people that aren't mad as hell and use the word selfish specifically wen a family member or friend does this shit. obviously only on ughh its ok. im gonna go jerk off

LiquidDo$e

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:18:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
I don't think anyone is saying suicide is ok. They're just saying that he shouldn't be damned to "Resting in Piss".

POP KILL

Total Posts: 5393
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:21:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for POP KILL
All in all, its a shame..

"I recognized and I helped myself, not got help, I did it all by myself without a guardian angel/12 step bullshit or a rehab."

For real, thats whats up, you stepped back and got ahold of your ownself, and took control.. Its unfortunate though that others couldnt/cant find the same strength within themselves as you did.. Big respect to you, to climb your own way out of whatever hole you had gotten yourself into..

Welcome back on the scene etw88..

Once again, yall n*ggaz have too many names, i never know who the fuck is who..

Partial IP: 19.240.104

gino hernandez

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:23:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
^^ it sounds like they are.
ive been invited to a couple funerals in the past yrs of people I knew that did this and I didn't go but was told it was a complete shit show everytime, mother or father or sibling screaming at the casket and everything. why did u do this, or a sibling saying I hate you. I just never met neone personally that didn't feel how I do bout this, that's why ive made 10 posts defending myself cuz its just weird.

bokNoWSughh

Total Posts: 1020
Location: but if i never had the opportunity to do it at work, i'd probably never have even joined the site
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:25:02 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bokNoWSughh
etw is an idiot itt. that is all.

Partial IP: 8.66.58.38

gino hernandez

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:26:24 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
"For real, thats whats up, you stepped back and got ahold of your ownself, and took control.. Its unfortunate though that others couldnt/cant find the same strength within themselves as you did.. Big respect to you, to climb your own way out of whatever hole you had gotten yourself into.."

thanks a lot, and im not looking to get my ass kissed but its obvious who the tough guy is here and again I don't need daps but this guy took his own life and at my worst, much older, shitty job, and im positive on more drugs didn't go out like that with bi polar untreated.

youwishyouwereme

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:30:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for youwishyouwereme
Yooo, I think for anyone who has been close to making that decision and has walked away is going to feel strongly about this subject. But Gino is right, it's the most selfish thing a person could do. Think about it, a man that is the bread winner for his family kills himself and leaves the wife and three kid with now way to pay bills and eat, that some straight punk shit. I've been there before. I was about 3grams deep in some tony and was having one of the worse days of my life. 16 years old found a pistol in the homies bathroom looking for toilet paper. Thankfully it wasn't loaded and the homie found me contemplating my decision before I could try to make it. ( since the gun wasn't loaded ). The ass whooping I received from my homies was one of the best things to ever happen to me. It's truly sad that people can be surround by people who don't care probably like capital steez.

bokNoWSughh

Location: but if i never had the opportunity to do it at work, i'd probably never have even joined the site
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:32:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bokNoWSughh
youwishyouwereme is an idiot itt. that is all.

youwishyouwereme

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:32:28 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for youwishyouwereme
Much respect Gino not the easiest thing to do, takes mad strength to turn back from decisions like that.

youwishyouwereme

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:37:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for youwishyouwereme
How am I an idiot?

I thought we were cool?

Guess not though.

clockworks sponsor

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:38:23 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworks sponsor
"I prayed for death for yrs"

etw , i'm not trying to get into it with you but don't you think it's amazing that you say were in his scenario(which is debatable to begin with - you don't know his scenario) and you have absolutely no empathy for him ?

i'm no MD but it sounds like your taking your own shame and embarrassment of your situation and applying it to everyone who commits suicide.

and no, i've never had a mental problem (thank God).

I agree suicide is essentially very selfish but there are variables - mental illness etc..

we are dealing with humans not statistics, it's not as easy to quantify people as it is to definitively say 1/2 = 50%, because people aren't that definitive , they are individuals and again - too many variables.

gino hernandez

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:39:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
^^for real

I like nerdy a lot actually, the whole moodz fiasco and the fact that the dude admits the stalker thing and doesn't give an ounce of shit bout it is tremendous.
wat the hell man?

LiquidDo$e

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:41:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
There is a difference between thinking suicide is a cowardly move and wishing someone's soul is damned because they made the decision to kill themselves.

gino hernandez

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:41:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for gino hernandez
sponsor, I said I woulda tried to save him if we were close, ive done this before and ive failed once and at first u cry and ur upset then it comes back to this and I cant let it go. cuz I didn't have a helping hand like that cuz nobody had a clue and I helped myself.

LiquidDo$e

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:46:45 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidDo$e
ETW, what if someone is terminally ill and doesn't want to deal with the pain and suffering anymore. Do they get a pass?

Yoda_Pluto (Admin)

Total Posts: 5885
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:50:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda_Pluto
etw's been back for about a week, but i'll always remember this thread as his grand return.

Partial IP: 191.156.74

bokNoWSughh

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:51:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bokNoWSughh
etw, i just disagree. u still my ninja. fuk moodz and his hip hop jerk off room.

there is nothing selfish about suicide. maybe from the outside looking in, but not from the inside looking out.

from my experience, the family of the suicide victim is eventually relieved. at first, there is suffering. but the fact that they were suffering even more when their suicidal family member was alive, gives them the peace of mind that their suicidal family member is better off resting in peace instead of living in hell. there is nothing selfish about wanting to give those around you, that have dealt with your suicidal problems for years, a better life without you. they are giving, not taking. again, just my experience.

youwishyouwereme

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:53:00 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for youwishyouwereme
No.... No passes.... Unless they are in a coma and can't make the decision themselves and are being kept alive by machines. Which at that point isn't suicide cause they aren't pulling the trigger so to speak.

youwishyouwereme

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:55:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for youwishyouwereme
I can't agree with that... If the people would rather live without you than to help you the are just as undeserving of the gift of life and the suicide victim. And I'm sure most people hear have had a suicide in their lives that has affected them.

The God

Total Posts: 3282
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:57:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for The God
where did you hear that it was the illuminati/conspiracy shit that made him want to kill himself... he said she said. Tbh

Big tough guy barking about a obvious mentally inbalanced kid.

I'm not saying sucide is forgivable because it's not but I can't help not feeling bad for a kid with potential who prb just needed someone to relate too. Sucide is the most selfish thing. You obviously cared about him a lot if your speaking of a dead person like that. Or just a fuck goof projecting his emotions like a passive agresive pussy who couldn't kill himself because he was too much of a retard. Smh

Partial IP: 40.140.194

bokNoWSughh

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:57:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bokNoWSughh
help? don't act like you been in everyone's shoes. by the time someone is ready for suicide, help has been there many, many times, usually from family and friends. help is long gone at that point.

this kid said help.

clockworks sponsor

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 1:59:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for clockworks sponsor
"cuz I didn't have a helping hand like that cuz nobody had a clue and I helped myself."

good for you, your not him.People are individuals, that's why I gave the stats/human being example.

I don't know how you can make someone's (that you didn't even know) suicide all about you.

youwishyouwereme

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 2:01:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for youwishyouwereme
Naw help is never at a loss but the motivation to break through to someone with the problems has been lost. People don't care anymore, it's like people would rather wait to see if you'll actually do it, then hate you and themselves for doing it. The suicide victims are weak people without a doubt and the people who couldn't help them are even weaker for not giving them their all and making things happen, there's no excuses.

bokNoWSughh

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 2:05:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bokNoWSughh
there's no excuses.

that sums it up. good job sport. talk about tunnel vision.

youwishyouwereme

posted Friday, September 20, 2013 2:10:16 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for youwishyouwereme
I don't give a fuck how many problem a person can have in their lives, there isn't an excuse. It's as simple as the person is a straight up BITCHMADE person who COULDN'T HACK the trails and tribulations of life. Nothing respectable about people like this, I'm talking about the people you knew the people I knew and the people that anyone here has known that did this. FUCK THEM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT TO THINK THEY ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL THAT THEY CAN BE THAT SELFISH TO THE PEOPLE WHO HABE TO DEAL WITH THE LOSS. gtfoh with that bullshit boknowsughh, you know I'm right so just admit it.

bird

Total Posts: 1403
posted Friday, September 20, 2013 2:10:52 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for bird
lol at this disrespectful piece of shit 40 year old who had his whole life handed to him and grew up with mommy and daddy in nice and sunny san fran with no problems at all on the come up dissing someone cuz they went through shit and killed themselves..

wicked karma will get to you for this shit, i promise.

Partial IP: 95.198.147

All times are ET. The time now is 6:18 AM.Post viewed 4047 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: