UndergroundHipHop.com 12 Days of Christmas
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (49) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Post Songs About The Egyptian God Heru (horus)

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 21 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Post Songs About The Egyptian God Heru (horus)
amun1ra1ptah

Total Posts: 3539
posted Friday, September 22, 2017 1:48:55 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

Partial IP: 62.144.146

vinnny blanc

Total Posts: 5901
posted Friday, September 22, 2017 2:07:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for vinnny blanc
Hitman Sammy Sam- stepdaddy

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Friday, September 22, 2017 3:05:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Tajai last year told me he was going to Egypt for the first time then when I started to tell him some untold history he didn't know. Don't know why they call themselves hieroglyphics if they don't know nothing. Casual is the only one that study's it. The rest don't

amun1ra1ptah

posted Friday, September 22, 2017 9:54:12 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

amun1ra1ptah

posted Friday, September 22, 2017 12:01:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

eseph84

Total Posts: 6052
posted Friday, September 22, 2017 12:59:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
cool, i didn't know defari was egyptian.

this one's fitting for today

mic_data

Total Posts: 481
posted Friday, September 22, 2017 6:29:39 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
I'm sure all you have to do is go back to all the LCOB albums, especially Words from the Duat. Shit, I heard someone bring up Heru the other day, but I can't remember who I was listening to, when it comes to me, I'll post it.

no mask

Total Posts: 7957
posted Friday, September 22, 2017 8:41:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask

saturday, satan , saturn.

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 3056
posted Friday, September 22, 2017 8:43:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo
defari sure looks egyptian. u can see his finger waves from the moon

amun1ra1ptah

posted Friday, September 22, 2017 8:54:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

amun1ra1ptah

posted Saturday, September 23, 2017 12:56:16 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
a hymn to horus from the hieroglyphic text

horus is the savior who was brought to birth,as light in heaven and sustenance on earth-horus in spirit,verily divine,who came to turn the water into wine-horus who gave his life,and sowed the seed for men to make the bread of life indeed-horus the comforter,who did desend in heavenly fashion as the heavenly friend-horus,the word,the founder in youth,horus,the fulfiller of the word made truth-horus ,the lord and leader in the fight against the dark powers of the night-horus the sufferer ,with cross bowed down,who rose at easter with his double crown-horus the pioneer,who paved the way of resurrection to the eternal day-horus triumphant with the battle done,lord of two worlds united made one

amun1ra1ptah

posted Saturday, September 23, 2017 1:06:19 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
The divinities representing virtue (heru) and vice (set) actually make peace and in so doing foment a sema or union.They tie the lotus and papyrus plants (upper egypt-lower egypt,higher self and lower self).In the same manner,the aspirant who wants to overcome the vices needs to engender a movement towards virtue.This allows the personality to become purified and the lower nature is subdued,and then the true essential being (heru) emerges shining brightly to illuminate the individual and all who come into contact with him.
Heru and set join forces to tie up the symbol of union (sema).The sema symbol refers to the union of upper egypt (lotus) and lower egypt (papyrus) under one ruler,but also at a more subtle level,it refers to the union of ones higher self and lower self (heru and set),as well as the control of ones breath (life force) trough the union (control) of the lungs.Further,it refers to the practace and understanding of the mysteries of the mind.By developing intuitive vision,the dualistic understanding of oneself and creation is transformed into the vision of union (sema).The character of heru and set are an integral part of the pert em heru (book of the dead).
The central and most popular character within ancient egyptian religion of asar (osiris) is heru,who is an incarnation of his father,asar.Asar is killed by his brother set who,out of greed and demoniac (setian) tendency,craved to be the ruler of egypt.With the help of djehuti (thoth),the god of mind,aset (isis),the great mother and hetheru,his consort,heru prevailed in the battle against set for rulership of kamit (egypt).Heru's struggle symbolizes the struggle of every human being to regain rulership of the higher self and subdue the lower self.
The most pressing issue after the resurrection of asar in the asarian resurrection myth is the succession of the throne of ancient egypt.Set killed asar to steal the throne and then heru grows up to challenge set to the throne.Their battle is recounted in at least 3 versions of the myth.The battle itself is recounted and illustrated at the temple of heru in egypt

amun1ra1ptah

posted Saturday, September 23, 2017 1:08:17 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
Creation manifests as three aspects.This teaching is expressed in the ancient egyptian statement: I was one and then i became three and Neberdjer: Everything is amun ra ptah,three in one.Neberdjer manifests as amun ra ptah.In this teaching,amun represents the witnessing consciousness,ra represents the mind and senses,and ptah represents matter and all physical manifestation.Therefore,the trinity owes its existance to the one.The realization of the underlying unity,the oneness behind the multiplicity of the trinity,gives profound insight into the true nature of the divine and the way to discover the supreme self.When a spiritual aspirant begins to understand that the underlying basis behind creation,meaning the consciousness or idenity,the senses and mind,the perceptions of the physical universe,is in reality the one supreme spirit,they begin to turn away from the world of ordinary human existance,to discover the self within,and to know thyself

amun1ra1ptah

posted Saturday, September 23, 2017 1:12:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
christian theology holds the belief of original sin-it is said to be the condition of every human being which resulted from the fall of eve and adam who were the first human beings created by god-however,the term original sin is not found in the bible-it is a concept which early christian theologians developed to explain the need for redemption and salvation by christ-they cite specific texts as implying oringinal sin-these inculde romans 7:1 john 5:19, and luke 11:13- because of this first sin by adam and eve,all humanity is said to have lost the grace of god-under this view it has been understood that the sin of adam and eve is endlessly transmited to all human beings-in a sense this notion of original sin is correct,but not in the sense that the masses of christian followers have come to understand-people have been guilty of committing the sin of eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil from the begining of time,that is losing their sense of oneness with all creation,but they have done so on their own and not as a form of evil inheritance from adam and eve-human beings have tasted of the knowledge of duality and egoism,and these kind of people separated from their knowledge of the higher self-in this respect the people are comittting the sin of ignorance and egoism-the soul came to believe that it was seperate and individual,that it is not connected to god,and therefore,sin and its ramifications arise-sin is the feeling of separation from god as well as the acts that arise out of this state of ignorance-in a broad context sin is anything that takes a person away from discovering their true self or knowledge of the truth-the devil in later and christian and hebrew belief is equated with "the supreme spirit of evil",who for all time has been ruling over a kingdom of all evil spirits,and is in constant oppistion to god-the word devil is derived from the latin diabolus,and from the greek diablos,which is an adjective that means slanderous-it is also used in ancient greek as a noun to identify a specfic person as being a slanderer-the term "diabolos" was used for the septuagint or greek translation of the jewish bible,not refering to human beings,but in order to translate the hebrew word ha-satan (the satan),an expression which was originally used as one of the members of the divine court whose function was to act like a roving spy for god-satan gathered intelligence about human beings during his travels on earth-thus originally ,satan meant "an opponet and not a particular being with actual existence-at around the 6th century b.c.e.,satan appears in the old testament as an individual angel that is subordinate to god-gradually as jewish and christian tradition developed around this idea,satan became known as the personality who was the source of all evil,and was responsible for leading human beings into sin-this caracter was most likely influenced by the ancient egyptian god,set,who killed his own brother-however,even set was never seen as the "source of evil itself" until the late dynastic period,which was when the jewish people were living in egypt-this notion of a person who causes evil in human beings is extremely dangerous because it allows people with poor moral development to shirk responsibility for their actions-in later jewish tradition ,and therefore also in christian thought,this title became a proper name-satan was then seen as personified adversary not only to humans beings,but also primarily of god-the development of the devil as the personified evil adversary probibly arose from the early jewish and christian assotiation with dualistic theologys of persia as well as the dualistic philosophy of zoroaster and the misunderstanding of the egyptian caracter set-in some segments of jewish theology, the idea of satan developed as an evil impulse-human beings are seen as susceptible to a force,which is outside of,and separate from them-therefore,with this view it is possible for a human being to become possessed by the evil force and coerced into wrongdoing-jesus was seen as the savior who broke the power of the devil over human beings-this view is dangerous because it negates the power of the human mind to control itself,the power of free will-it also opens the door to superstion and imagination about supernatural beings,which are in reality symbols mistaken as real beings that exist in fact-if satan were the true adversary of god,this would mean that god is not omnipotent because there is a being who can limit his power-so the teaching of satan must be correctly understood in order to aviod error and misunderstanding in ones spiritual movement

amun1ra1ptah

posted Saturday, September 23, 2017 2:18:32 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

amun1ra1ptah

posted Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:14:10 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
There are four main trinity systems which became prominent in ancient kamit.All the deities emerged at the same time,but their prominence as individually worshipped divinities occurred at diffrent times in ancient egyptian history.Amun Ra Ptah is first.Arising out of each of these,a new trinity of male(father),female(mother),and child emerges.Thus,we have:Amun Mut Khonsu (wasetian tradition),Asar Aset Heru (asarian tradition),and Ptah Sekhmet Nefertum (memphite tradition).Khonsu and nefertum are aspects of heru (horus).Therefore,the origin (neberdjer) and product (khonsu,nefertum and heru) of all traditions are one and the same.This is an example of a correlative theological statement.The main trinity system related to the prt m hru (book of the dead) is based on Ra,Asar Aset and Heru.when dealing with wasetian theology,the trinity system and mythology related to Amun Mut Khonsu and the main scriptures of this tradition are the hymns of amun.When dealing with hetkaptah or menefer (memphite),the main trinity system and mythology are related to the divinities Ptah Sekhmet Nefertum and the main scripture of this tradition is the shabaka inscription.Thus,it is clear that while each divinity system has a clearly defined mythology and mystery teaching related to it,they all are in effect related to each other in the broad context of an all encompassing set of complementary principles which emerge from the same source and which together are more than the sum of their parts,when put together they transcend any polytheistic concept and produce a picture of universal wholeness.Indeed,they represent a harmonious family,whose members are all descended from the same ancestor.

amun1ra1ptah

posted Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:17:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah
"nebertcher saith,i am the creator of what hath come into being,and i myself came into being under the form of the god khepera,and i came into being in primeval time.i had union with my hand,and i embraced my shadow in a love embrace;i poured seed into my own mouth,and sent forth from myself issue in the form of the gods shu and tefnut.i came into being in the form of khepera,and i was the creator of what came into being,i formed myself out of the primeval matter.my name is ausares (osiris).
i was alone,for the gods and goddesses were not yet born,and i had emitted from myself neither shu or tefnut.i brought into my own mouth,hekau,and i forthwith came into being under the form of things which were created under the form of khepera

amun1ra1ptah

posted Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:34:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

amun1ra1ptah

posted Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:49:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 2:47:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Those that know don't speak, those who speak don't know

mic_data

Total Posts: 481
posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 8:41:21 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for mic_data
^Guess you fall under the last half of that sentence since you're always on here telling us this or that constantly.

amun1ra1ptah

posted Tuesday, October 10, 2017 11:33:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for amun1ra1ptah

All times are ET. The time now is 3:50 PM.Post viewed 542 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: