Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (48) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Ruste Juxx-international Juxx New Album

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 5 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Ruste Juxx-international Juxx New Album
no mask

Total Posts: 7025
posted Saturday, September 23, 2017 7:46:58 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Ruste_Juxx_International_Juxx?id=B7esxdduievdf7zfcx3aawvn3qu

Partial IP: 62.144.146

thathiphopguy

Total Posts: 270
posted Saturday, September 23, 2017 10:04:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for thathiphopguy   Click Here to Email thathiphopguy
I am anxious to hear some reviews on this from you guys. I love Ruste's discography, but some of these International collaborations can be hit or miss...often times more miss.

no mask

Total Posts: 7025
posted Saturday, September 23, 2017 11:16:10 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
^its worth checking. i like about half the tracks. the other half are hurt by underwhelming beats and the "international" emcees imo.

Rezivor

Total Posts: 3
posted Friday, September 29, 2017 12:40:06 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Rezivor
Being a bit biased, since I know Juxx personally, and am on track 5. I think the album is pretty dope! I would agree some of the production isn't as great as other production. And, only some of the international emcee's rhyme with some english. But the idea is new and pretty cool for Juxx to have come up with the idea! There are two guys on there that I don't feel their verses too much. Mostly just a line or two here and there in their verses. But overall International Juxx is a pretty ill album. I'm waiting on the physical copies to be available. As I always prefer physical over digi. But of course I copped the digi day one too! Which tracks are your favorite on the album? I think Here To Stay, I Who Have Nothing, Sickness, International, 16 Bars Of Corruption and of course Hardbodie, Rugger & Raw are my top tracks on the album.

eseph84

Total Posts: 5706
Location: Cleveland www,es1koosh,bandcamp,com www,soundcloud,com/essential1 eseph84 on discogs
posted Friday, September 29, 2017 12:57:44 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for eseph84   Click Here to Email eseph84
i'm just happy to see he saw the project thru, i rememember seeing ads like a year ago on facebook, then it kinda went quiet. I was wondering if it wasn't gonna happen, i'll have to peep it.

i need to get the cds by rust that i don't got, he's got a lot of albums and i need v.i.c, adamantium, and them joints w kyo even tho i know those will be the toughest to get cuz i slept

s-agent

Total Posts: 3747
posted Friday, September 29, 2017 9:12:07 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for s-agent
I checked this out today. I wasn't expecting too much because of the international MC's but there are easily a handful of dope tracks on this. Just like no mask said though, the rest are brought down by bad beats and the MC's...but I still think this project is worth listening to

All times are ET. The time now is 8:07 PM.Post viewed 385 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: