Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (34) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
Been Drankin Wockhardt And Listening To Alot Of

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 12 replies
Page: 1
AuthorTopic:  Been Drankin Wockhardt And Listening To Alot Of
NoHeadlights

Total Posts: 55450
Location: "I found out she was married,I went on her IG and t9dayshe had photos of her husband" Gay Karim
posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:53:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Spark Master Tape- Lost Grapes EP, Syrup Splash

PA and AB- Anchovies

Roc Marciano- Rosebudds Revenge, Return of the Pimpire

AB- Rare Chandaliers, Blue Chips

Lil Peep, Denzel Curry (suggested by Gino)

And wanted to ask you guys what are some artists similar to Sparkmaster, really digging this style of music while consuming Dirty Sprites, from the typical Down South trap song transitioning into a chill instrumental and than back to trap. Music that is different from your average hip hop album. I know Gino likes this type of music so hit a nga up with some recs, anyways thanks guys, anybody in Southern Cali hmu if you wanna drank Wockhardt and listen to Hip Hop all day

I saw a nga buy Backwoods in the yellow pack and thought smh to myself, Lil Pump only fuck with the Backwoods in the purple pack, pretty sure the black guy didn't know that or he wouldn't be buying backwoods in yellow packs

Also what are some lean recipes yall usually poe with, I been doing the Dirty Sprites and pineapple Fanta w/ yeller yeller syrup like Lil Reese and even the Hawaiian Punch like Santana

Was thinking of going blue Faygo like Dexter but no Root Beer like Slim Thug or Cream Soda like Fredo Santana, that's faggot shit to me

Partial IP: 224.194.89

CAChri$t(IE)

Total Posts: 8290
posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:00:01 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(IE)
Lil Ugly Mane stuff is like SparkMasterTape, but the album Oblivion Access is not like that but it is also dope

CAChri$t(IE)

posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:02:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(IE)
I had the girl pick up a pack of the dark brown Backwoods the other day and when she brought it home it was all smushed up like a few people had already checked it one for freshness I was like shit these are gna be stale. But then when I opened them they weren't stale and I didn't have to go out so I continued to listen to rap songs in the bassment.

vinnny blanc

Total Posts: 6066
posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:05:36 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for vinnny blanc
Gaphp
Gay Asian parted hair post

tippi dink

Total Posts: 6950
posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:22:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink   Click Here to Email tippi dink

there's a good chance you might like at least one of these. you probably already know a few of them though.

NoHeadlights

Location: "I found out she was married,I went on her IG and t9dayshe had photos of her husband" Gay Karim
posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:22:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Gaphp

Rejected/Denied

That's cool CAC thanks for the input, also gonna be rolling Woods right now and start listening to musix

NoHeadlights

posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:34:39 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Like those tracks u posted, not feeling like 2 of those vids but you actually hit the nail on the head on stuff I was looking to hear, good job buddy, do you wanna come over to my crib and drank Wockhardt and listen to instrumentals and trap music blends

NoHeadlights

posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:42:41 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
Gotta shipment of Hi-Tech coming in today and some Walgreens brand drank, gonna really be good all week. What pharmaceutical companies do u guys prefer when it comes to drank, anyone get the green caraco? ? That shit pretty gud

CAChri$t(IE)

posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 11:29:46 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(IE)
I go hard with Triaminic Purple. That stuff is delicious.

NoHeadlights

posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 1:51:04 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for NoHeadlights
O yea the new juicy j, his last 2 have been nice now that suicide boys produce most of the tracks, lotta suicide boys beats when im off that lean

Nassau William Senior

Total Posts: 3715
posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 2:09:30 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Nassau William Senior
I liked this Vince Staples track from last year with Juicy J...shit goes.

Partial IP: 97.213.158

Daddy Alfredo (Admin)

Total Posts: 9421
posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 2:16:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Daddy Alfredo

https://youngbreh.bandcamp.com/album/lean-on-us

https://shadowrunnersclick.bandcamp.com/album/cyberdine

https://dizzyd256.bandcamp.com/

CAChri$t(ie)

posted Wednesday, January 17, 2018 3:36:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for CAChri$t(ie)
Huh I didnít know suicideboys produce for juicy j now thatís dope Iíll have to check that out their production is always top notch

All times are ET. The time now is 12:12 AM.Post viewed 649 timesPage: 1
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: