UndergroundHipHop.com Black Friday Sale
Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (18) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
*^*^* Which Albums Are You Looking To Drop Before The End Of 2017 *^*

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 66 replies
Page: 1 2
AuthorTopic:  *^*^* Which Albums Are You Looking To Drop Before The End Of 2017 *^*
Paper Piff And Polo

Total Posts: 554
posted Friday, October 27, 2017 4:23:59 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
So everybody is with me on this Detox thing?
We need to get together in a group chat and call Interscope and talk to Jimmy

I bet we could sort this all out and get it released before Hanukkah.
Who's with me?

Partial IP: 62.144.146

tippi dink

Total Posts: 4947
posted Friday, October 27, 2017 4:24:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
lol the only way i can see the detox tracks being released is if dre is strapped for cash and needs money fast, or if he dies.

Paper Piff And Polo

Total Posts: 554
posted Friday, October 27, 2017 4:34:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Paper Piff And Polo
Naw I think the album is already done
He'll probaby drop it outta no where one day like Compton
He's Dr. Dre he doesnt have to promo shit
He knows when it drops it will be an instant classic
Yeah I said it

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37799
posted Friday, October 27, 2017 7:11:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Detox is going to forever remain dormant. The hype surrounding it over the year did more harm than good. It forced Dre to try to perfect every single thing about it to live up to the hype. In the end he decided no matter how good it would never live up to the expectations so better to scrap it.

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

marley g da ra$ta kid

Total Posts: 126
posted Friday, October 27, 2017 7:17:41 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for marley g da ra$ta kid

no mask

Total Posts: 7694
posted Friday, October 27, 2017 9:36:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for no mask
a shit load of detox tracks leaked by the way but in different ways. i agree with clock that hes a perfectionist etc. he ended up using detox tracks for other peoples projects. and a bunch of the intended detox tracks are actually out o other peoples albums. theres also mixtapes where he gave some exclusives etc.i can see the real detox and i think it may have not performed well and the "compton" album is way better. he also released a few songs as a test like "kush" - see he jumped on that trendy term when it was big and i dont think he liked the response to that . and that "i need a doctor" i think was another test to gauge the audience but that was weak too. hes too rich and losing touch.

marley g da ra$ta kid

Total Posts: 126
posted Friday, October 27, 2017 9:37:53 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for marley g da ra$ta kid
ya1 recognize this

Partial IP: 76.180.214

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 2275
Location: They call it the underground because that's where dead things are buried
posted Saturday, October 28, 2017 1:27:32 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger

So everybody is with me on this Detox thing?
We need to get together in a group chat and call Interscope and talk to Jimmy

I bet we could sort this all out and get it released before Hanukkah.
Who's with me

People always think he's Jewish he's not he's Italian and Catholic

Tadow

Total Posts: 552
posted Saturday, October 28, 2017 4:06:35 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Tadow
so..Doomtree

it's a group with artists that happen to be in doomtree, but it's not doomtree since it's missing core members.

right. Shredder... let's hope it isn't some weird thrash metal shit

https://www.discogs.com/Cenospecies-Indefinition/master/413075

^you ever heard that?

PAhiphopFAN

Total Posts: 1847
Location: K-Pax, a subsidiary of the Planet of the Gods union
posted Saturday, October 28, 2017 10:44:22 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for PAhiphopFAN
at gow

I forgot Big Boi is supposed to have another album this year! Props for the reminder. Has there been any news?

tippi dink

Total Posts: 4947
posted Saturday, October 28, 2017 11:07:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for tippi dink
right. Shredder... let's hope it isn't some weird thrash metal shit

https://www.discogs.com/Cenospecies-Indefinition/master/413075

^you ever heard that?

it's not, they put out an ep earlier this year and you can preview 3 tracks off this upcoming album. doesn't sound that much different from doomtree's recent albums. i'm guessing dessa isn't on it because she's working on a solo album, she just put out a single not too long ago.

i've heard that cenospecies though, it's not amazing or anything but it's still interesting to hear p.o.s at such a young age. thank you from the bottom of my fuck you is my favorite song on there. his punk/metal influence is actually one of my favorite parts about his music though, i get that it's a turn off for some people that only like hip hop but it's interesting to hear that incorporated into hip hop without it coming across like cheesy rap-rock or nu-metal from the early 2000s. i grew up listening to a lot of hardcore/metal/punk so hearing a rapper reference isis and bolt thrower, sample underoath, and wear a jane doe converage shirt in a music video was cool to me. i don't think his non hip hop stuff is bad either. its funny because after listening to him rap i can definitely tell this is him screaming

born dead

Total Posts: 2308
posted Monday, October 30, 2017 3:53:17 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for born dead
Supposedly Umang, D-Rev and BBZ Darney are going to drop a follow up to Autumn Breathes in the next month or so. Should be pretty good considering how good the last album was.

Partial IP: 224.194.89

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Monday, October 30, 2017 10:19:35 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
^It drops in a few days, November 3rd.

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

dj rolo

Total Posts: 2927
posted Wednesday, November 01, 2017 12:47:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for dj rolo
^physicals or digital d/l only? i kinda wished they made a disc for Autumn Breathes tho..shit was dope

born dead

Total Posts: 2308
posted Wednesday, November 01, 2017 4:04:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for born dead
I reached out to bbz darney and he said they may do a CD for autumn breathes. Id love a copy on CD as well.

Clockworx (Admin)

posted Wednesday, November 01, 2017 8:33:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
More than likely it's going to be digital only. That new uMaNg album had been finished for over a year now and label bullshit is holding it up. I hope they somehow slither their way out of the contract and drop it themselves. Can't believe it's been 3 years since his last solo. He was my favorite UGHH emcee from 2012 through 2014.

Partial IP: 73.10.82.7

All times are ET. The time now is 12:41 AM.Post viewed 1115 timesPage: 1 2
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: