Back To Starting Page Not signed in sign in
Current Forum Users (23) | My Profile | Register | Forum FAQ | Forum Search | UGHH Chat

UndergroundHipHop.com Forums > Hip Hop Discussion Board >
New Dj Bread Admiral Crumple Video - I'm Lifted + Crumple Show Flyer!

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Share: Add to FacebookAdd to TwitterEmail This
Found: 214 replies
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
AuthorTopic:  New Dj Bread Admiral Crumple Video - I'm Lifted + Crumple Show Flyer!
Mental Patient UGHH Artist

Total Posts: 3306
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 3:02:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient

Share, and Retweet this and all that, all over your social media like Ovum!

Plus come to The Admiral Crumple Toronto Show! I'm fuckin g headlining Talibandzz to tha fucking Hoez! Let's do this! Boom!

TAAAALLLIIIBBBAAANNNNDDDEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!

Crumple_Show_2017

I want as many Toronto Hip Hop fans of mine here as possible!

This is going to be the grimiest Hip Hop Show to cap off the Summer of 2017! Bless!

I feel unbelievably blessed!

Partial IP: 62.144.146

SC1989

Total Posts: 1521
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 6:52:04 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for SC1989
The flyer looks like it was made on Paint Windows 98.Am guessing it is joke as the show is on 9/11

djbread

Total Posts: 24
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 7:07:43 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for djbread
word crumps good looks working wit you. Boom!

Honored Matres

Total Posts: 108
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 8:05:34 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Honored Matres
is this guy serious ?
I mean, this whole wrapping thing ?

Sp 90s

Total Posts: 2439
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 10:00:11 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Sp 90s

Crump can you explain this? I was about to listen to one of your songs, but after hearing what Necro said about you I'm going to pass.

Sp 90s

Total Posts: 2439
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 10:07:33 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Sp 90s
Also why did you create that dj bread account to comment on your own post?

Lit Jagger

Total Posts: 1652
Location: I like cartoons, southern cities wit lrg moons, faith healers, ex female drug dealers & art booms
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 12:55:49 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Liquid Dose is doing a show with you? Ahhh snappy snap.

Lit Jagger

Location: I like cartoons, southern cities wit lrg moons, faith healers, ex female drug dealers & art booms
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 1:32:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Natural Attempts to Fragment the Audacious Spirit.

Audacity composites various forms that give the protagonists' a faux sense of security in that the main objective is to denote the victim whilst gaining a foot hold on one's spiteful self. This is abundant in the anynomosity of the world wide web where social networking is todays entertainment as 8mm cinema going was yor. The internet does not gear toward the views and ideas the protagonist holds, whereas it is formulated in regions of mind most opinionated by like-minded people the protagonist comforts him/her self with. Do we say the internet is 100% non-biased? That was never true, but what can be certain is that it does leak toxicity and for the worthy hobo who collects scraps of food out of the trash, there will be sullied hands.

Illusions of grandiosity is flaunted like the promiscuous harlot with no bearing to those that will be infected like an std strewn among her counterparts. Can we surmise that this is a viral infection across the landscape of the net, for none brings good tidings, and zero positive impact upon the victims. So shall we begin.

The protagonist at large is the westernized European male, age 16-60. We can start before this timeline but I think we can amass a later date where his noriety is shown in picture that can be easily put together for us viewers. The start of 1492AD is where we shall begin. Spain was taken back by white Europeans, they expelled Jews and Moors out and sent them on their way. Queen Isabella and King Fenidad commissioned a expedition across the ocean to find a way to the orient. Columbus upon arriving to the West Indies brutally murdered the natives he encountered. This is where we can say that we have began in this expose of the savagery of the euro male. This savagery persists till this day and is now being done covertly behind closed doors behind a computer screen.

The protagonist's ego is very delicate, as is the bone density of a newborn child.

Im writing a book 😊;😊;😊;

posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 3:50:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Thanks for checking this guys. I'll respond to everyone here after the May weather McGregor fight! Enjoy! 🌁;👌;👍;🏄;🎹;💸;💜;💃;🐱;🎤;💎;😻;☕;🐆;

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37375
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 8:47:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
some_text

Remember back in the day when a thread like this would turn into a minimum of 5 pages worth of banter. My how UGHH has evolved.

Yo Crumps hows DJ Breads scratching on here?

Partial IP: 73.63.89.4

Post Coital Cigarette

Total Posts: 429
posted Saturday, August 26, 2017 10:26:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Post Coital Cigarette
crumple, did you get a chance to read my reply before it got clipped?

not that it really matters

Bluestratoss

Total Posts: 598
posted Sunday, August 27, 2017 2:01:29 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Master model bringing the fire, 'girls with fat asses bouncing like rabbits' I like that line clever shit. I'd dj bread posting here now? *what up bread 🥖;!!!

posted Sunday, August 27, 2017 5:32:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
I'm gonna connect with everyone here tommorow. The McGregor Mayweather fight was dope as fuck!

Smoke some ocean grown, enjoy your night and see you tommorow!

Ideal for podcasting

Total Posts: 628
posted Sunday, August 27, 2017 7:41:22 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Ideal for podcasting
I miss the ughh days of crumple threads being practising grounds for peoples photoshop skills.

posted Sunday, August 27, 2017 5:44:29 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
SC1989 - To you. That flyer is pure art and was done by my homie Lord Akuna.
Watch your mouth.

djbread - If you're the real djbread name some teachers from our junior school

Honored Matres - Very serious

Sp 90s - That's old and I've explained it a million times here. I helped promote for Necro in 2001 on his street team and connected with him online. I chatted with him the other day. Yes he has dissed me in the passed
and plays around - but it's all love. You understand, all love. Go ask him about me like millions of others have.

Necro_and_Crumple

I didn't create that Dj Bread account and don't think it's official.

Lit Jagger - It's not Liquid Dose from here.

If you wrote those paragraphs - cool - but you think that's me? I'm Admiral Crumple. I've been making dark, hardcore and clever rap music since 1998. Releasing albums since 2002 - manufactured on CD.

I try to keep God at my core and follow my heart. That's always where my purest power comes from!

Clock - Ya. I also used to disrespect the rules here and make 4 posts or more. I appologize for that. Since
we keep it to the allotted 1 Crumple threada month max - it has been a win/win here.

In this video Dj Bread's scratchig skills are impeccable - raw, musical, minmalist - rugged dope, and fitting to my style. I love it!

Post Coital Cigarette - I don't think I read your response in the other thread cause I'm seeing your name for the first time now. You can re-ask it.

Bluestratoss - Thank you homie! I don't think that's really Dj Bread we will see. Thanks for listening to my lyrics in this video.

Ideal for podcasting - You know I always wondered if the artists who did that Icon/ Copywrite photochop - did any of mine. I always welcome new photochops if they're funny and done in good taste.

There is One artists that does them right. If you are out there and reading this - make more!
You do it funny, and in good taste - and creative as fuck!

Please keep watching the new Dj Bread and Admiral Crumple - I'm Lifted video! And share it to your social media.

I don't know if posting links works here but follow me at twitter.com/admiralcrumple facebook.com/admiralcrumple instagram.com/crumple1 - if those links don't show up, search my official pages on social media. I will always be around to bring you hardcore!

posted Monday, August 28, 2017 10:07:28 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
So Lot posts the same "excerpt" on Kraze's post. Did you write that or not.

Also all those other Mental Patient posts can clipped that are up and ghost-bumped.

I stated that I follow rules and don't make.more than one Crumple post.

Then somehow those get "bumped" but the last replies are from July.

Whoever did that please don't.

This is the only Aug thread on my work I made.

Make this day magik guys!

smelly mel

Total Posts: 267
posted Monday, August 28, 2017 2:47:56 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
is this guy like really retarded? because i dont want to make fun of retarded people. but this shit is next level retarded. this shit bicycle helmet and floaties on in the living room retarded.

lol at the flyer

posted Monday, August 28, 2017 2:53:46 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Smelly - you shake from what you don't get. I'm the greatest rapper of all time. I know it's intense but it's something you'll have to accept. 💜;☕;💸;🎹;🏄;💎;😻;🎤;🌁;💝;🎼;👪;💁;⛅;☀;💃;👌;

marley cowboy

Total Posts: 33
posted Monday, August 28, 2017 2:55:27 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for marley cowboy
[y

Partial IP: 15.136.111

posted Tuesday, August 29, 2017 4:11:06 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
marley cowboy - What does that mean?

Sometimes I think about "what is the business of Cataphonic Productions in 2017?" and I think alot of it has to do with inspiring others and avoiding addictions.
Yes people years later tell me to quit making hip hop and say I'm not good enough to make it
to a Grammy win etc - but you have to understand the other reasons I make the music I make.
It's to keep myself out of trouble, to calm my mind and help me make good decisions.
If I wasn't so focused on making beats, writing lyrics and editing music videos and I got
into something like cocaine, or meth or some shit relationship where I get dissed
I would have gotten caught up. I even quit alcohol and cigarettes.

I always worked a full time job on the side - cause rap doesn't pay my bills.
But It's almost a blessing cause it get show others to get a job too.
Work is a saviour in itself.

I'm writing this cause I heard yet another story of a couple of old friends who hit a hard addiction.
Literally street living on heroin. Or people getting caught up this way or that.

I'm not perfect but I try to show people the power of vision, or responsibility of team work.

That's all shown with my albums. The world is some put down state - everyone's putting down Trump and now Joel Osteen. I tell those people why don't you get busy with teamwork then?

Mutually respectful relationships?

Anyways - these Dj Bread/ Admiral Crumple videos show creativity and team work - and hip hop at it's core.

Cataphonic Productions remains as it was since 2002 about dark, hardcore and clever hip hop.

Dark - cause we can't deny if we're angry about shit
hardcore - cause we get it out with raw beats
and clever - cause we're smart enough to know the dangerous of staying angry or scared or bothered by shit. We gotta lead and shine on the world. Show the world what's good and lasting.

Please continue to share the "I'm Lifted" video cause we gotta be lifted - not high on drugs but in strong and determined mind states, word up!

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 160
posted Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:02:33 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
Hi Crumple, on future albums are you going rap more about call centers and doing call center training since showing people you have a job is so important to your message?

posted Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:29:22 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Pureleaf - No. But I may flip the importance of disciplined in another way.

Total Posts: 16181
posted Tuesday, August 29, 2017 6:30:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for 88
i shared and tweeted. send me $50 now for my efforts. thanks.

posted Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:28:18 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
88 if you can promote well and have alot of twitter followers I'm up to pay you and others to promote my music.

mAdkAp

Total Posts: 3368
Location: i'mma hot boy - so i 'mma get it how i live.CHYEAAA
posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 4:26:37 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for mAdkAp
Kalcic,I though you got schooling & a job placement as a Law Clerk from unemployment.

Let me guess - your subsidized salary was up at the end of the original contract and they didn't want to keep you at normal pay.

learn from this - wearing a Grill to a law office = not a good look.

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 5:16:24 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
mAdkAp - A lot of that info incorrect, check your source. I have earned my Law Clerk College degree tho

Watch me rip the mic in the above video, and tell your family.

Huddle around your cpu with your family and play them the new Dj Bread Admiral Crumple video. Let it all play out. Even when I rap

"Girls in cosplay outfits having auspicious outbursts in offices with big tits burning spliffs like Auschwitz - convicts running towards freedom feeling awesome/ often cause escapism is the object!"

r7byqh-l-610x610-jacket-jennifer_lopez-dress-fat

"Oooo Crumple I love you so. Never ever ever want to let you go!" - Subway J Lee Lo

posted Wednesday, August 30, 2017 5:17:52 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
If someone dresses like J Lo, is that now considered cosplay? Hmmmmm

djbread

Total Posts: 24
posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 9:46:23 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for djbread
^^^ haha word bro word

KUSH12

Total Posts: 3266
posted Thursday, August 31, 2017 11:35:21 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
oh alright its like that. i see you crumple..

posted Friday, September 01, 2017 3:08:48 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
My bad, I've been trying to post all day but my phone loops when I hit reply.

ALso - I'm going to start a new user name - all those posts by me is a bad look - even if they are on other hip hop subjects.

That ughh logo head with my name on it flooding the boards looks like spam.

So I'll post on my other name. I forgot what it was.

djbread - If that's really you, prove it.

KUSH12 - Thank you. And Ali G is tops!
Sacha Baron Cohen - I'm a big fan of his. And Eric Andre for good measure.

Bluestratoss

posted Friday, September 01, 2017 3:12:00 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Crumple just use the model account again those threads got more hits which equals more YouTube plays for the model empire, keep building, forget the haters and promote peace love and equality and keep back from necro music

posted Saturday, September 02, 2017 1:39:15 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Bluestratos - I can't use the model account.

I like Necro's music.

I know about the other thread - it's not that he's satanic.

People have misconceptions about Satanism - it's not as evil as people think.

It says don't rape or kill animals - which is just.

Real evil to me is murder, and spouses breaking up families over lust, or employees shitting on the floor and laughing while people slip on it and crack their skulls open.

That's Satanism to me.

Necro makes aggressive music to get his anger out in a way.

And his lyrics, flow and beats are dope.

KUSH12

Total Posts: 3266
posted Saturday, September 02, 2017 2:07:40 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for KUSH12
we understand crumple. i mostly listen to street rap and turn it into positive energy.. it's like watching terminator 2 and getting pumped to confront bigger challenges in life..like with school..work etc. oh and btw.. eric andre>>>>>>

dude is hilarious...

Lit Jagger

posted Saturday, September 02, 2017 2:21:01 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
No one has time to read all those posts you frail mongoose tweaker fgt. Now take some proactiv for your acne ridden ugly face and use what's left in the bottle and swallow it down and die. Hopefully your family gives you a HinduHindi burial and burns your body with all your albums on a pyre so no traces will be left of you and your music

Bluestratoss

posted Saturday, September 02, 2017 2:40:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Jagger, you absolute scumbag that's horrible

smelly mel

posted Saturday, September 02, 2017 8:15:11 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
i told yall this faggot is racist rapping about aushwitz lol i hope the jdl murks you like they did 2pac

posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 1:44:13 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
KUSH12 - exactly! Ya man, I love Eric Andre. That's exactly the slapstick comedy I love.

Lit Jagger - Observe. I was gonna photochop your album The Outlook with Wicked22's head sticking out the side of the building rocking a blonde wig.
I'd add text like "The Outlook looking for transvestites" But I had a long day.
Don't come at me with disrespectful words like that. We're fellow artists.
I'm a human being. I have a brain in my cranium that was made in December 1981. I have eyeballs. People get into car crashes and their brain literally splatters. People get riddled with bullets - in basically every country.

And you, a "Hip Hop artist" want to disrespect me - who creates, does what he loves and makes money. I'm part of the rare 3%.

Same as that Smelly Mell dude. You guys think it's all fun and games - but life keeps going man. Don't lead yours astray.

Blue - Ya man. Wack shit. Thanks for the support, and enjoy your coffee tomorrow morning. I will - double double folgers classic roast - I just like it - I had Lavazza. I like Folgers, it's butter.

Smelly - I don't diss aushwitz. I said "burning spliffs like Auschwitz - convicts running towards freedom feeling awesome/ often cause escapism is the object!"

Ya the burning part can be taken offensive. I didn't mean it like that though.
It's more about burn the place down - and the escapies being free and happy.

I have nothing agaisnt Jewish people. I'm a Christian. I try to be a good one, but yes I falter at times.

You and me don't really click Smelly. You wanna be cool with me, or nah?

I'm offering you mutual respect here.

smelly mel

posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 10:25:14 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
lol fuck u crinkle keep your respect i dont need it

beandipp

Total Posts: 287
posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 11:16:30 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for beandipp
this flyer is very offensive

boasting Taliban shit on a 9/11 anniversary

NY birthed the culture you claim to love so much

show some respect your fucking canuck

Pureleaf

Total Posts: 160
posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 12:33:34 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Pureleaf
I would love to get a truthful glimpse into Admiral Crumple's rap income.

PS: why can't you log in as Model?

posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 3:40:36 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Beandip - no offence was intended with that flyer. It's art. I didn't make it but it's part of a show Im part of. I think it's extreme art. Almost mocking something, an event the world triumphed over.

I do get what you're saying. Again we don't mean to offend here.

Pureleaf - I don't make millions off my rap. But I do earn money off it.
The music industry is tough to make money in. I do it for the health and art.

I can't log into the model account because it's not my account.

smelly mel

posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 4:31:50 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for smelly mel
that shit is no way shape or form art you retarded son of a fucking bitch oh my god i can literally train a monkey with a banana to make better "art" and rap better then you

posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 5:20:20 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Smelly - I'D FUCKING BILLY BAT YOUR SHINS! POW POW! THEN I'D GOUGE OUT YOUR EYEBALLS YYEEEE OOOOWWW!

STICK A FUCKING SCREWDRIVER IN YOUR OUTER EAR CANAL!

PUT HOLES IN YOUR LUNGS!

THROW A BAG OF FENTANYL IN YOUR SMALL INTESTINE!

HAVE YOU CONVULSING AND SMACK YOUR MOUTH!

posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 5:26:08 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Smelly Mel - I'll stomp you out Satan, cause that's your lineage.

Bluestratoss

posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 6:08:51 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Model pipe down my friend you'll lose ughh shop sales threating violence on the punters, calm and zen up mi gringo it's all love here mi gringo modelo

posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 6:15:03 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Bluestratoss - Ya no doubt you're right.

My Bad Smelly Mel. Unfortunately I tried to be cordial to both him and Madkap over months.

I don't think I'm gonna deal with any of them anymore. I offered the olive branch.

Ya'll never accepted it.

If you want to ever be cool, I'd like to hear an apology regarding the disrespectful words you used towards me.

Anyways, I'm going to see family now.

Make it a great Sunday everyone.

This is a day of refreshing. Mind - books, body - 40lb weights, friends - cool peeps on ughh.com and spirit - our hearts. Bless.

On another note - I'm so excited about my upcoming show in Downtown Toronto next week! YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Clockworx (Admin)

Total Posts: 37375
posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 8:17:09 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Clockworx
Yo Crumple when you make these deeply disturbing irl threats against forum members, are you under the influence of alcohol or some sort of prescribed medication?

posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 8:34:19 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Clock - lol no. I'm just playing when I make them. It's my level 5.

Lit Jagger

posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 9:41:38 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Lit Jagger
Reading crumple posts makes me want to slit my throat

posted Sunday, September 03, 2017 9:59:42 PM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
Observe - Are you da most sadistic?

Bluestratoss

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 1:44:25 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Bluestratoss
Model, this is a straight question, have you ever asked necro to do a collaboration with you? If so, what did he say? I think you'd really enjoy it

posted Monday, September 04, 2017 2:49:47 AM    Click Here to See the Profile for Mental Patient
bluestratos - Yes I asked Necro to collaborate. For both his vocals and a beat. It was more than I could afford. It's business so I'm not saying any price here. He's high standard, high level.
It is one of my goals before I die for sure tho. I'm excited to see him soon.
He has a show coming up in Toronto in just a few weeks!

All times are ET. The time now is 1:08 AM.Post viewed 2529 timesPage: 1 2 3 4 5
 next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hop to: